Once You Go Hood.....

By RavenJM

Kyra is a good girl. She makes straight A's, has three best friends, one who doubles as a secret crush, and h... More

Once You Go Hood....
Chapter 1: Double Crushed
Chapter 2: Late Night Revelations
Chapter 3: The Interrogation Part 1
Chapter 4: The Interrogation Part 2
Chapter 5: 3 Week Anniversary Part 1
Chapter 6: 3 Week Anniversary Part 2
Chapter 7: Handsome Stranger
Chapter 8: Welcome To The Hood Pt.1
Chapter 9: Welcome To The Hood Pt.2
Chapter 10: Welcome To The Hood Pt.3
Chapter 11: Welcome To The Hood Pt.4a
Chapter 12: Welcome To The Hood pt.4b
Chapter 13: A Nymph's Desires
Chapter 14: Roles Reverse
Chapter 15: Amici Con Benefici
Chapter 17: Eating Out
Chapter 18: The Wrath
Chapter 19: Graduation
Chapter 20: Rain Down On Me (Filler/Transition)
..... It's Impossible To Return (The Official Part Two Of OYGH)
Chapter 21: Missing You
Chapter 22: Cali Or Bust
Chapter 23: Getting It Honest
Chapter 24: Sweet Like Candy
Chapter 25: And Boom Goes The Dynamite...
Chapter 26: Dafuq?
Chapter 27: The Ex Games
Chapter 28: Prove It
Chapter 29: Fight Night
Chapter 30: Let's Get Physical
Chapter 31: ROUND 2 !
Chapter 32: Runways and Run-Aways (Filler)
Chapter 33: Progress
Chapter 34: Letting Go (Filler)
Chapter 35: Begin Again pt. 1
Chapter 36: Begin Again pt.2
Heads Up!
Chapter 37: Cherry Poppin' (minus the sex scene)
Chapter 38: Suprise, Bitch. pt.1
Chapter 39: Surprise, Bitch pt.2 (cliffy >:})
Chapter 40: The Beginning Of The End pt.1 of 3
Chapter 41: The Beginning Of The End pt.2 of 3
Chapter 42: The Beginning Of The End pt.3 of 3
Chapter 43: The End
Author's Note - Thoughts & Character Breakdowns
Epilogue

Chapter 16: Mr. Gotti

34.1K 876 127
By RavenJM

Kyra POV:

RJ had taken me to a park. At the moment, we were walking side by side down a long trail making small talk. RJ was pretty funny in his own way. He was rough and ghetto as hell but he could still find a way to be goofy as ever. I was truly enjoying myself with him. He even told me about his mom and how she died of breast cancer. That was a serious moment and that's when I felt we sort of bonded. I told him the full story of my mom and that's how he was able to tell me about his mom. He loved her more than anything in the world, I could tell just by the way he spoke of her. I felt like I was seeing a different side of him and I kinda liked it.

"So, you havin fun wit me?" he asked me.

"Yeah, surprisingly." I said, teasing him. He rolled his eyes.

"Ha ha, very funny. Well, anyways, we gon have to leave in a second cuz I got some errands to run." he said.

"That's cool." I said. We turned around and began walking back to his car. Once we got there, he opened the door for me and then got in on his side. He had been doing that all day. It was kinda weird compared to when we had first met and he never even looked like he'd make a motion to open my door. But I wasn't complainin though.

"So where we goin first?" I asked. He chuckled.

"I really need to teach you some patience." he said. I rolled my eyes.

"Being patient is boring." I replied.

"Being patient is required in my job occupation. It's the difference between gettin money or bein broke and sometimes even life and death." he replied pullin onto the road. I nodded in understanding. For some reason I keep forgettin that RJ is the son of Roman Gotti, the most feared man on this side of the country. It's almost uncanny how much I have trouble realizing just how dangerous RJ is capable of being. As I thought about it, a question formed in my head.

"Umm... RJ, can I ask you a question?" I asked.

"You gon ask whether I say yes or no anyway." he said with a smirk.

"Have you ever..... killed somebody?" I asked. He pulled up to a stoplight and looked over at me.

"You want the truth?" he asked. I nodded slowly.

"I've killed a total of 12 men, 4 women and a couple animals. The only thing I refuse to kill is a child. That shit is just monsterous to me. Only a sick mufucka would kill a child." he replied. I nodded.

Wow. He's killed 16 people.

"Were the people you killed bad people or innocent people?" I asked.

"Some were, some weren't. Either way it goes, if you wrong the Gottis, the Gottis wrong you." he said. I nodded again. I really didn't even know how to process the idea of RJ killing somebody. I knew that he was perfectly capable and more than brave enough but, for whatever reason, the image of him physically ending someone's life just didn't seem realistic.

"Now, if you're done asking me questions, you can get out of the car now." he said. I looked out of the carr, just now noticing that he had stopped and parked in front of an old run down house in what seemed like a bad neighborhood.

"Where are we?" I asked.

"Trap house." was his simple answer. I looked at him like he was crazy.

"A Trap house?! Are you outta your fuckin mind?! Why would you bring me here?!" I yelled.

"I told you I had errands to run and you said you was cool wit it now close yo mouth and stick close to me. When we go in, don't speak unless you're spoken too and even then, don't say anything until I tell you it's okay. Understand?" he said. I scoffed and rolled my eyes at him. He didn't say another word and began walking towards the door. I hurried behind him and made sure I was so close, I could feel his body heat. He took a key out of his pocket and walked to the back of the house. Once we got to the back door, he unlocked it and stepped in. The sickly sweet smell of weed and other narcotics filled my nostrils and instanly made me nauseous. The second thing I noticed were the weapons placed all in a row on top of a large table. They ranged from small hand guns to huge military issued assault rifles. I felt like I had stepped into the movie Scarface. When we had successfully walked through the back room, we entered another room that was like an enormous kitchen except. . . there were tables all in a row of naked women wearing only gloves and face masks, cutting up and packaging a white powdery substance. It didn't take a rocket scientist for me to figure out what the white powder was and I gasped. RJ looked back at me and wrapped his arm around my shoulder, pulling me forward with him. He nodded to a big buff man standing in the corner holding a large gun and the man nodded back then looked at me.

"Who's the female?" he asked in his creepily deep voice. He almost sounded like Darth Vader.

"Don't worry about it. Is my dad here?" replied RJ with a hint of attitude. I wanted to slap the mess out of RJ for talking to that man like that. He had a gun! You don't get sassy with a man who has a gun unless you intend to get shot!

"Watch yourself, youngblood. I'm just doin my job. And yeah, he's upstairs in the parlor." answered the man. RJ didn't say another word before he walked us through another door that lead to what looked like a living room. This was probably the only room in the house that looked normal and lacked illegal activity. Sitting around a small TV was a group of men, all looking scary enough to make me piss myself.

"Yo! Waddup?" said to no one in particular. They all looked over at him, saying it back and some stood to give him dap. Then all their attention shifted to me. I felt beyond violated as their eyes raked up and down my body. I knew I shouldn't have worn these denim shorts! I never wear them because they're so damn tight and short. But I was trying to be cute today, for whatever reason. It seems like a bad idea now.

"Yo, Junior, you sharin?" somebody asked him. I quirked my eyebrow.

"Sharing what?" I asked with a butt load of attitude. I don't know where it came from but with that comment, some courage seemed to seep into me. The guy that said it smiled with amusement as he looked between me and RJ. I followed his every movement.

"What you lookin at him for? Cuz if you was referrin to me, hell naw he ain't sharin. Ain't shit to share!" I said startin to get riled up. RJ took notice of this and grabbed my hand.

"Nah. Special case." was his simple answer before he pulled me up the stairs with him.

"RJ, what the fuck was that?" I asked him. He didn't respond as he kept pulling me up the stairs and I kissed my teeth. When we got to the top, I snatched my hand out of his and walked in front of him down the long hallway. Weirdly, there was only one door and it was all the way down the hall. I assumed it was the parlor and so I didn't exactly need to be lead anymore. But it seemed that RJ thought differently. He grabbed my hand forcefully and pushed me against the wall.

"Fix your damn attitude Kyra. You overreactin and it's startin to piss me off. I handled it and that's all that matters. Now fix your face." he said. My face remained in a scowl and his own face became more hard.

"I said fix your face. . . before I have to do it for you." he replied in a deadly tone. He really must think I take the piss! The hell was he talkin to  like that?!

"Excuse me? You mind repeat-" my sentence was cut short before his hand wrapped around my throat and his lips smashed into mine. And just like that, I didn't even care about what we were talking about. He released his grip on my throat and his hands began to explore my body. I wrapped my arms around his neck and kissed him back, massaging his tongue with mine. He pressed his body up against mine so much that I could feel the outline of his huge manhood. Oh and let me say, I knew just how enormous it was from last night when he tought me how to give him a handjob. It was HUGE. If RJ is my first, I probably won't be able to walk right for a week. That's how big it is. But anyways, we kissed like that for a nother few minutes and then he pulled away.

"Are you gon fix your face now?" he asked me as his face hovered in front of mine. I nodded wordlessly and he backed up off of me, grabbing my hand before continuing to pull me down the hallway. We reached the door and he knocked in some weird pattern before a deep voice with a heavy accent said, "Come in." RJ opened the door and sitting behind a large black marble desk was the one and only Roman Gotti.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

RJ POV:

"Chi è questo? Perché l'hai portata qui?" said my dad getting straight to the point.

(Who is this? Why have you brought her here?)

"Dad, this is Kyra, my friend and she's just kickin it with me today." I replied.

"Perché non mi hai fatto consapevole di questo?" he said.

(Why didn't you make me aware of this?)

"It wasn't important." I replied. His olive colored skin flushed red.

"Voi portate un completo estraneo che io non so nulla in casa mia trappola dove svolgere la mia attività ed allora si ha il coraggio di dirmi che non è importante? E se lei è una spia per la polizia? Dove hai anche incontrare questa ragazza?" 

(You bring a complete stranger that I know nothing about into my trap house where I conduct my business and then you have the nerve to tell me that it isn't important?! What if she is a spy for the police?! Where did you even meet this girl?!)

I sighed. I shoulda knew he was gon overreact. Part of bein the most feared kingpin on the east coast was bein constantly paranoid. He trusted nobody, barely even me, his own flesh and blood.

"Non è una spia. Mi fido più di lei mi fido qualunque altra donna che io abbia mai incontrato. Lei è buona e ha un cuore puro. Lei non mi tradirà." I replied.

(She's not a spy. I trust her more than I trust any other female I have ever met. She's a good person and has a pure heart. She won't betray me.)

He gave her a questioning glance and I felt her grab my hand tighter. She was scared. I looked down at her and watched as her and my father locked gazes. Her was evaluating her and I could tell she was trying her hardest not to show just how terrified she was.

"Fine." he replied in english. I looked up at him and met his eyes.

"Well introduce me to this beautiful young lady then." he said, wearing a slight smile on his face. I sighed with relief inwardly and pulled Kyra in front of me.

"Papà, this is Kyra, my. . ." I looked down at her. I couldn't exactly say she was my friend with benefits. My dad may have been a drug kingpin but he was also a traditional Italian. He believed that you find one girl and you stay with her for the rest of your life. He wouldn't understand me and Kyra's arrangement.

"I'm his new friend." she answered for me, letting go of my hand. He smiled at her again.

"Coraggiosa, è lei?" he asked me. (Brave, is she?)

"At times." I replied. He nodded, looking at her in amusement.

"Tell me a bit about yourself, bambina." he said.

"My name is Kyra. I'm 17 but will be 18 in a couple weeks. I will graduate from Withrow High School in a couple days with AA honors in English and Math and I love to design clothing. I don't particularly like your daughter Nicole, I think she's rather loose and she humiliated me by giving my boyfriend a lap dance in front of the whole school and half the city. What she really needs is a swift kick to the ass if you ask me. I don't blame you for her nastiness though, I'm sure you have nothing to do with her skank-ish ways but I don't condone your feild of work either. I personally think selling drugs makes you and RJ very terrible people but who am I to judge? When it comes down to it, God will have his way with you. And as for the nature of my relationship with RJ, he's a complete asshole but he's amusing and he's very sexy. Those two things for some reason make me very attracted to him. So I have no choice but to be his friend. At least, that's what I'm calling this arrangment. I do plan on getting him to stop selling drugs as well. He has a very bright future in music and getting killed or going to jail just to make you money is not worth jeoparodizing it." she said. My mouth hung open. How could she be that open??? It's like she didn't even care that she was talkin to THE Roman Gotti! I was about to try and save her ass but before I could talk, my dad opened his mouth.

"Mi piace come lei è onesta. Tenere intorno a lei. Sembra essere un bene per voi. Ora lasciate." he said, shocking the hell outta me.

(I love how honest she is. Keep her around. It seems to be good for you. Now leave.)

"Uh.... okay. Come on Ky, let's go." I said. She looked at me funny before waving and saying goodbye to my dad then walked out of the room.

"She will be the perfect wife for you, my son. Don't let her go." said my dad before I left the room. Once again, I was shocked. When I stepped out into the hallway, Kyra was waiting for me. She saw the look on my face and came over to me.

"What did he say?" she asked. I shook my head and scoffed.

"He likes you. . . for whatever strange reason." I replied.

"I told you when we first met, I'm awesome." she said before she winked at me and made her way down the hallway. I watched her swaying hips get further and further away, thinking to myself

What the hell just happened?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

467 12 10
All Rights Reserved!!! BoyxGirl, Completed Everyone is entitled to their choices, their decisions, and their dreams but for Honey, no one...
35.6K 829 23
Kiarah Johnson is used to moving around place to place so it wasn't surprising when her mom informed her that they were moving again. What did surpri...
121K 2.5K 20
Zay finally gets what he wants which is to be with Kehlani. When she gives him a chance they soon fall in love and faces battles to keep it together...
22 0 11
Young, beautiful, wealthy and wed to a husband who is emerging at the top of the Real Estate Market in their area, London James seemed to have it all...