Danny Phantom x Female!Reader

By LayceJ25

You and your parents move from (hometown) to Amity Park because your father got a job offer at Axion Labs. Fe... More

Chapter 1: Meeting New Friends
Chapter 2: Mystery Meat
Chapter 3: Rescuing Sam
Chapter 4: School Ground Battle
Chapter 5: Parental Bonding
Chapter 6: The Dance
Chapter 7: The Dragon Slayer
Chapter 8: One Of A Kind
Chapter 9: Sampson
Chapter 10: The Hunter is Becoming The Hunted
Chapter 11: Sampson vs Skulker
Chapter 12: Attack of the Killer Garage Sale
Chapter 13: The 'Cool' Party and Technus
Chapter 14: Splitting Image
Chapter 15: Poindexter
Chapter 16: A New Plan
Chapter 17: Switching Back
Chapter 18: Fanning The Flames
Chapter 19: Ember
Chapter 20: Teen Love
Chapter 21: Deprograming
Chapter 22: Fright Night
Chapter 23: Haunted House Competition
Chapter 24: Halloween Battle
Chapter 25: The Sword Must Sheathed In Pumpkin Near
Chapter 26: Public Enemies
Chapter 27: Walker's Plan
Chapter 28: The Million Dollar Ghost
Chapter 29: Jack vs Vlad
Chapter 30: Control Freaks
Chapter 31: You're Not Just A Ghost
Chapter 32: Memory Blank
Chapter 33: So You Have Wished It, So Shall It Be
Chapter 34: Doctor's Disorders
Chapter 35: You Wanted Fenton DNA
Chapter 36: Pirate Radio
Chapter 37: Leave Your Kids, Come To The Cuirse
Chapter 38: Kids vs Pirates
Chapter 40: The Ring Thou Hast
Chapter 41: The Ghost King
Chapter 42: The Fright Before Christmas
Chapter 43: This Story's Not Done Till The Lesson Is Learned
Chapter 44: Secret Weapons
Chapter 45: The Battle Of The Siblings, Plus One
Chapter 46: Identity Crisis
Chapter 47: Fusing Back Together
Chapter 48: Micro-Management
Chapter 49: Alot Stronger Than We Thought
Chapter 50: King Tuck
Chapter 51: Masters Of All Time
Chapter 52: What Could've Been
Chapter 53: Beauty Marked
Chapter 54: Time To Get Out Of The Dark Ages
Chapter 55: Kindred Spirits
Chapter 56: You Wanna Ask Questions? Or Do You Wanna Kick Some Butt?
Chapter 57: Reality Trip
Chapter 58: Bring Me My Gems, If You Ever Want To See Your Families Alive Again
Chapter 59: Cape Canaveral and Gothapalooza
Chapter 60: Comic Book Convention
Chapter 61: We're Ghosts And You're Not
Chapter 62: Eye For An Eye
Chapter 63: Bound To Be A Rematch
Chapter 64: Infinite Realms
Chapter 65: Sometimes It Take Users To Where It Feels They Need To Go
Chapter 66: Girl's Night Out
Chapter 67: Urban Jungle
Chapter 68: You Control The Power, The Power Doesn't Control You
Chapter 69: Torrent Of Terror
Chapter 70: Livin' Large
Chapter 71: Boxed Up Fury
Chapter 72: Claw Of The Wild
Chapter 73: Can't Imagine My Life Without You
Chapter 74: Frightmare
Chapter 75: D-Stabilized
Chapter 76: Phantom Planet
Chapter 77: The Disasteriod
Chapter 78: Not If We Can Make The Earth Intangible
Chapter 79: Wouldn't Change It For The Whole World

Chapter 39: Reign Storm

9K 180 49
By LayceJ25

Sam, Tucker and I walk up to the school to see Danny leaning against a tree, looking very content. I smile as I walk up to him and kiss his cheek. "You seem pretty happy today." Sam remarked. "Why shouldn't he be? Last night, he shoved Ember AND Skulker back into the Ghost Zone." I replied to her as Danny places his hand around my waist. "And I still had time to finish Lancer's totally useless book report. Nothing could spoil this day." Danny said.

But it seems he spoke too soon as we heard a voice shout. "Think fast, Fentoni!" Danny turns just as a football hits him, knocking him down. Sam, Tucker and I rush to him, the football lands on his chest. He leans up, dazed. Dash and Kwan run past him, laughing. Seething, Danny turns around and fires a blast of ectoplasm from his finger. The ectoplasm knocks over a sign that says No Stopping Any Time which causes Dash and Kwan to trip over it. Danny walks over and picks up the sign, smiling. "No stopping any time, nitwit." He replied and he drops the sign by their sprawled bodies.

"You realize you're playing with fire." Sam warned as we stand by Danny's locker while he gets his book. "Well, sometimes I have to use my powers for the greater good." Danny replied then he points towards Dash's locker. We watch as Dash opens his locker and a bunch of toilet paper falls out of it. "And come on, how good was that?" Tucker said. "Nice. Using your powers to stuff toilet paper into a locker. He's going to find out it's you." Sam said, sarcastically. "Have you seen his grades?" Danny asked her then Tucker, Danny and I turn to each other and said, in unison. "Never gonna happen."

But, again, we spoke to soon. "Hey! THIS IS FENTON WIPE!!!" We heard Dash shout. I face-palm att his as Sam folds her arms across her chest, a smile on her face. "Never is Karma's doorbell. Ding-dong, It's for you." She says. Danny gasped and I grab his arm and said. "Come on, I know a good hiding place." And the two of us ran.

Danny and I duck under the cafeteria table, that a couple of nerds were sitting at playing some kind of card game. "FENTON!!" Dash shouted and we see him walk in the cafeteria, looking around for Danny. We see him leave and Danny sighs with relief then I turn around and see Valerie sitting next to us. "Oh, hey, Valerie." I whisper to her. She smiles and nods at me as Danny says. "Find your own hiding spot! We got dibs on Under the Nerds Playing Nerd Poker."  "Danny!" I growled as Valerie replied. "Ease up, Fenton. You're not the only one who needs to hide, you know." I raise my eyebrow and asked. "Who are you hiding from?"

Before she could answer a voice calls out. "Valerie! WHERE ARE YOU?!" I look out from under the table and see Nathan, a geeky chubby kid with a ginger afro, run out holding a picture of Valerie. "It's only three years until Senior Prom! WHY WON'T YOU SAY YES?" He screams as he runs away. "Three years? We could be here a while." Danny said and I nod in agreement. "Wanna check over our book reports?" Valerie asked us. Danny and I look at each other for a moment then we nod at her.

After school, Danny, Valerie and I were running down the street and stopped at an alley, where we see Sam sitting on the ground. She points at Danny and I.

"Hiding from Dash." Danny said as I said. "Helping him hide."

Then Sam points at Valerie. "Hiding from Nathan. You?" Valerie asked her.

Sam points out towards the street.

"Sammy-kins!" We heard a voice shout.

We run and hide behind the dumpster as Sam's mother walks into view, holding one of those frilly, lacy, ribbony pink dresses that I know Sam would never wear. "At least try it on!" She shouts then she runs away. "C'mon. We can all hide in my house." Danny said.

All four of us run towards the Fenton's house. Sam, Danny and I were running ahead, Valerie was a few feet behind. "So...what's up with this? Why are you helping her all of a sudden?" Sam asked us, quietly. "Ah, she hid us from Dash earlier today. I'm just returning the favor." Danny replied. "Well, be careful. The last thing you'd want to do is invite your arch-enemy into your own house." Sam whispered to him as the three of us make it up the steps of his house. "C'mon Sam, she's not all bad." I whispered as we open the door.

Danny's jaw dropped as we see a man sitting in a chair playing chess with Mr Fenton and drinking tea. He was wearing a black suit and his white hair was pulled back in a ponytail. Just by looking at him I know that this is Vlad Masters. "Ah, hello, Daniel!" He greeted. "Too late." I muttered. "You! What are you doing here?" Danny asked as he stomps towards Vlad.

Mrs Fenton frowns, and pours the tea. The boiling hot tea purposely misses Vlad's cup and instead falls on his pants, making him howl in pain. "Totally valid question." She remarks. "Still steaming?" Vlad asked her. She gets close to his face and said, angrily. "You have no idea." Then she walks away.

Weeks ago, Danny told Sam, Tucker and I about a mother-son science trip him and his mother were invited to. Turns out it was a plan Vlad thought of to steal Danny and Mrs Fenton away from his father. And it looks like Mrs Fenton was still angry about that.

"I was just, you know, passing through. And then I saw that MARVELOUS Battlesuit and thought, since I can't just destroy Jack and take it, I suppose I'll steal its secrets right out from under his nose!" Vlad said in a joking tone. Mr Fenton looks worried while Vlad is still smiling. A second later, they're laughing, making us blink in confusion. Mr Fenton and Vlad wipe their eyes of tears , still laughing. Mrs Fenton walks over with the teapot. "I swear, I am such a josher." Vlad said then he holds up his teacup to Mrs Fentom and said. "More tea please." Then Mrs Fenton pours tea on top of his head. "Not there! Ooh!" Vlad screams in pain while Mr and Mrs Fenton walk away.

"I don't know what you're up to, Plasmius. Actually, I do. You just told me." Danny said as he approaches Vlad, who wipes the tea off of his face. "You're right! And say a word and I'll share your secret with--" Vlad started to say until he looks up and said, as he walks over to Valerie. "Ah! The young Miss Gray!"  
"You know me?" Valerie asked him. "You know her?" Danny and I asked her.

Then an alarm goes off and we run into the room where the Fenton are standing as they stare at a panel labeled Ghost Zone Radar. It pictures several ghost-like pixelly images moving towards one point. "Galloping goblets, it's the Ecto-Exodus Alarm!" Mr Fenton exclaims. "The Ecto-whaty-what?" Sam, Danny and I asked. "The Ecto-Exodus Alarm! An alarm that only goes off when we're about to face a massive ghost invasion!" Mrs Fenton said. Danny turns to Sam and I and whispered. "Stall them!" And he runs out of the room. Mr Fenton runs in hopes of reaching the portal. Sam purposely sticks out her leg. "Umm...Oops!" Sam said as Mr Fenton trips and falls. Mrs Fenton begins running also. I grab a book out of my bag and drop my book on the ground. "Whoops!" I said and Mrs Fenton slips on the book and slides into a closet.

*DANNY'S POV*

I run down the steps and transforms into Danny Phantom as I jumps into the air. I float in front of the Portal, bracing myself. "Okay, here we go..." I muttered. Then the Box Ghost sticks his head out of the portal, then his arms. "Beware!" He shouts and I couldn't help but laugh. "Oh man! Only you?" I asked. Then a blue beam of ectoplasm shoots out of the Portal and hits md square in the chest, knocking me to the ground. A boot lands on my chest and I look up and see Skulker, standing on me. 

"Skulker?" I said in surprise as Skulker turns to the portal. "I told you there was a way out through here." He said as Ember's head pops out of the portal, then Walker's, then an Ectopus, then Johnny 13's shadow. They all look very scared. Along with them comes about a million other ghosts, bursting out of the portal. "Go! Go! Go! Go! Goooo!!" Skulker shouted. 

Then I pull Skulker off of me and fly him out of the house by the leg. I throw him down outside, but he gets back into position easily. I do a little back-flip and then proceeded to punch Skulker...But I'm stopped by the Dragon Ghost, who is being ridden by Poindexter.  "I know this might sound a little fishy, but Skulker isn't the bully here!" Poindexter said. "Bully? What are you talking about? What are all of you running from?" I asked them as the Dragon ghost let's go of my hand. 

"His name is Pariah Dark, the King of All Ghosts." Ember replied. "And why would we be in a hurry....We'll always have time for this." Skulker said, as he cracks his knuckles and then the ghosts proceed to beat up me. Skulker hits me over the head, Desiree punches me in the stomach, and Ember blasts ms with some heavy metal rock. The ghosts form a tornado around me, which I am then thrown out of, severely beaten. I hit the ground and transform. Then the tornado disappears. 

I groan as Sam and (y/n) run out the door and run up to me. "Oh my gosh, Danny!" (Y/N) shouted as Sam said. "You okay?" I glare over at Sam. "Sorry, standard question. What was that about?" Sam asked as her and (y/n) help me up. "I dunno. But I think Vlad Plasmius just became the least of my worries." I said as we look up at the sky.

*YOUR POV*

The next day, I walk up to my friends and boyfriend, who looks like he hasn't slept well at all. "Dude, are you okay?" Tucker asked him. Danny glares at him the same way he glared at Sam last night. "Sorry, standard question. Late night?" Tucker asked him. "Of course it was a late night! Every ghost I know- and about a million I don't--ARE LOOSE!!" Danny shouted then an ectopus comes up and takes his lunch tray. "Not to mention I couldn't sleep because my arch-enemy was in the guest room next to me." Danny said, tiredly  "My parents sleep in the bedroom next to me. It's not the same, but I can't sleep either!" Sam said and I roll my eyes at her. "Hey Danny. Hey (y/n)." I hear Valerie's voice say behind us. Danny and I turned around and smile at her. "Hey Val." We greeted. 

"You might wanna...bag lunch it outside, Danny. This isn't exactly the safest place for you right now." Valerie said to Danny. "What makes you say that?" Danny asked until....

"Hey Fenturd..." Danny turns around to see Dash and Kwan. "No teachers around to protect you, no nerds around to hide you." Dash said. "Hey! I resent that! I'm plenty nerd!" Tucker shouted then Dash shoves Tucker's lunch into his face. "Dash, take a hike, will ya? I'm way too tired to put up with you." Danny said then I stand next to him. "Besides, shouldn't you be failing a test, kicking a puppy or beating up somebody weaker than you now?" I asked him. "Come to think of it, yeah!" Dash said then he grabs the collar of my shirt, picks me up and throws me to the side. "Leave her alone!" Danny shouted as I land on my back.

I sit up and shake my head as Dash tries to punch Danny, but Danny turns his chin intangible at the last second. Dash's hand merely grazes the air. He looks at it in astonishment. Danny, in an attempt of distraction, discreetly fires ectoplasm from his finger and melts the bottoms of Dash's shoes. He attempts to punch Danny, but cannot move. He begins to lose his balance. Valerie accidentally-on purpose drops her lunch and kicks it over to Dash, who falls in it. Danny smiles over at Valerie before he runs over to me to help me up.

"You okay?" He asked me. I nod as Tucker comes up to us. "Sweet!" He exclaims. "Is it? I know Dash is a jerk, but what if he saw something?" Sam asked Danny. "He's not gonna see something. Besides, I'm tired of getting kicked around all the time. Maybe it's time I do a little kicking back! Especially if he's going to hurt (y/n)." Danny said as he places his arm around me and all of us leave the cafeteria.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

249K 6.7K 23
You're a popular girl at Casper High,with your best friend being Paulina, with your boyfriend being Dash, being on the cheerleader team. You had a p...
1K 54 14
Danny Phantom|"Danny I like you and I hope you like me too." - IN WHICH: (Y/N) (L/N) moves to Amity Park with her parents to go see her grandparents...
5.3K 77 16
Family reunions, new secrets revealed, new friends, new foes, new love stories... Can everyone keep up or will some fights be there? What happens whe...
70.6K 2.4K 38
Danny Fenton is in love with the very famous Dash Baxter. Being only a 16 year old, Danny is very certain he is in love with the boy, regardless of w...