Teach Me || L.S

By coincidentaldagger

Formerly Somebody Come Get Him .•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•. "I... More

Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14

Chapter 10

16.5K 416 2.5K
By coincidentaldagger

A/n: get ready bc most of this chapter is smut, you're welcome ;)

Harry's POV

The next day after my lecture I made my way over to Louis' flat. He had to work tonight so we had to make this session quick. We both knew it would be hard to fit sessions in with our schedules since most of my stuff was during the day and most of his was during the evening.

I timidly knocked on the door and Zayn answered it. "Hey Harry." He smiled.

"Hi, Zayn. I'm here to see Louis." I chirped.

"Obviously, I doubted you were here to see me." He snorted making me frown. "He's in his bedroom waiting for you."

"Oh, okay." I nodded and headed into the flat. I knocked on Louis' bedroom door, awaiting him to answer.

He opened the door and smiled once he noticed me standing there. "Hey, you're here."

I smiled back. "Of course, we've got a lot of work to do before your shift."

"Yeah, come in." He move to the side and I shuffled in. "You have your packet right?"

"Yep." I grinned proudly. "It's all filled out too, I got a little help from Liam and Niall though so they could clear up any confusion."

"Can I see it?" He asked. I nodded handing the packet to him.

It got awkward when my friend Fionn saw the packet in my bag and asked what class it was for. I told him creative writing and he said there wasn't anything due for that class and tried to pull it out to see what it actually was. He finally got ahold of it and he published saying a soft 'oh' and handing it back to me.

"Wow." Louis said, pressing his lips in a thin line.

"What? What's wrong?" I asked. Was he freaked out about something I agreed to? Buy why would he put something on it if he wasn't up for it? Maybe I said no to something he wanted to do and he was disappointed?

"I just didn't expect you to agree to so much. I'm really excited about it." He smiled.

"Oh." I nodded.

"So shall we get started?" Louis clapped his hands together.

"Yeah, most definitely." I set my bag down. "What first?"

"Well a lot of stuff on the list is things that we need to have sex in order to do but I don't think we should have sex quite yet since you're a virgin." He explained.

"So?" I furrowed my brows.

"So I don't want to go into sex until we're closer and you're ready. I think of sex as an intimate thing not a casual thing with no meaning." Louis explained further.

"Oh, then what are we going to do?" I asked.

"Blowjobs." He stuffed his hands in his pocket. "I mean it's oral sex but it's less intimate in my opinion."

"Okay, what do I do first?" I asked.

"First I want to take your two fingers like this," He said putting his middle and pointer finger together and curling the rest of his fingers down. "And I want you to push them back as far as possible till you gag."

"Why?" I furrowed my brows.

"Just do it." He said and I quickly obliged. I took my fingers and pushed them down my throat but I never gagged. I just kept pushing, my lips pressed to the knuckles of my other fingers and past my knuckles of my pointer and middle finger in my mouth. Louis' eyes widened, "Harry are you gagging at all?"

I was trying to tell him no but it just came out as gibberish. So I pulled my fingers out, wiping the saliva off my lip. "No, was I suppose to?" I asked, concerned I had already done something wrong.

"Come here and let me try." I moved towards Louis and opened my mouth widely. He stuck his fingers down my throat and was surprised to see I still wasn't gagging. "You don't have a gag reflex."

"Is that bad?" I asked shyly.

"No that's amazing. A lot of people would kill to not have one." Louis smiled.

"Why is that?" I asked.

"Well if you don't have one that means when my dick is in your mouth you won't gag so you can take me all in." He explained. "Would you like to try it with my cock?" I nodded eagerly, I was just so ready to actually do something sexually. Louis chuckled. "You said you wanted to try a daddy kink, right?"

"Yeah." I nodded again.

"During these sessions you may not call me Louis. You'll call me daddy or sir is also acceptable." Louis said.

"Y-Yes daddy." I blushed, the word going straight to my penis, I could tell it was doing the same to Louis.

He groaned and stepped closer, he ran his fingers through my hair gently. "That word sounds so nice coming from your mouth."

"Thank you sir." I looked up at him through my thick eyelashes and he groaned.

"You want to suck daddy's cock?" He asked.

"Y-Yes." I nodded my head vigorously.

Louis smirked at my eagerness."Beg me for it."

"Please daddy may I suck your cock." I begged. I didn't really want to say cock since I don't like cursing but it was appropriate for this moment.

He pet my lips gently, "Since you asked so nicely."

"You're going to walk me through it, right?" I asked nervously.

"Of course princess." He smiled. "Now get on your knees."

I quickly dropped down, making my knees hit the carpet giving me slight rug burn since there was holes in my jeans on my knees. He undid his pants and pulled them down with his boxers. He pulled at his willy much like he did with mine in the private room until he had a boner.

He pressed his head to my lips, "Come on, open your mouth up for daddy's cock." I let my jaw go slack as I moved closer to him and wrapped my lips around his tip. "Alright so just move your head back and forth–ah harry! No teeth, no teeth."

I pulled off of him. "Sorry." I mumbled.

"It's okay, princess. Just cover your teeth with your with your lips." Louis advised. I nodded and did that instead. "Okay just suck your cheeks in and–oh."

He shut his eyes in utter bliss. He threaded his hands into my hair pulling me down even farther onto his penis, my nose buried in his pubic hair. I braced myself on his thighs and pushed myself back, I continued going down on his member. I just kept going back and forth hoping it was enough.

"Faster, love." He ordered. I nodded and picked up my pace. "Look at me." He demanded, it really turned me on. So of course I obeyed him and looked up at him through my thick lashes. He groaned and released his fluid down my throat.

I pulled away and swallowed it all. I was confused because Niall had warned me to not swallow it cause it was yucky but Louis' wasn't yucky, it just tasted kind of salty.

"You okay, Harry?" Louis asked as he pulled me up to my feet and led me to the bed to sit down with him.

"Fine." I chirped.

"Good so I was thinking about something else that I wanted to try before I have to head to work–"

"Oh! Can we do it, daddy? Please, please, plea–" Louis pressed a finger to my lips.

"Of course we can do it, princess." He smiled. "I want to try and start training your hole so it will eventually be able to take my cock."

"I actually had a question about that. What hole would your wily go in? I know for girls it's their um vagina but how does it work for guys since I don't have one?" I ask.

"You're too pure for this world." Louis looked at me fondly making me blush. "But darling it goes in your ass." He said patting my bum.

My eyes widened, "Oh."

"Now it's a lot more difficult for something to go in there since it's not intended to be there so the stretching can hurt a lot for a virgin if it's someone with a big cock and not to be cocky but I do—" he trailed off when I began to giggle. "What's so funny, Harry?"

"You said cocky as you were referring to your...thingy so it's funny." I bit my lip to try to stop myself from laughing.

He rolled his eyes yet he was smiling. "Anyway so it's easier if I just gradually stretch it out so I thought maybe if we did it with buttplugs, starting out will smaller ones slowly going up larger."

"So...you want me to wear a buttplug?" I asked.

"Yes and I want you to keep it in until I see you again tomorrow." He stated sternly.

"Okay." I nodded.

"Well I'm going to need you to strip love." He said.

"Isn't that your job?" I giggled.

He put his hands on his hips, "That's my job on stage, but it's your job as daddy's little princess."

"Right." I nodded and stripped out of my clothing until I was naked, I blushed looking down.

He lifted my chin gently, "No need to be embarrassed, love. Your body is beautiful." After a few moments of contemplation he pressed his lips to mine gently. "Quick quiz, what kind of kiss is that?"

"A peck." I smiled proudly.

"That's right." He nodded. "Now lay on your tummy so we can use the plug."

He walked over to his closet as I laid down on the bed on my stomach. I heard footsteps come back over and then felt a dip in the bed. Louis massaged the flesh of my bum as I heard a cap open and felt a cool liquid poured around my bum hole.

"What's that?" I asked curiously as I shivered.

"Its lube, its to help the plug go in easier and make it less uncomfortable for you." He whispered softly in my ear as his finger circled my hole. He softly pushed his finger in making me jump slightly.

"O-Oh." I moaned quietly.

"I'm assuming you've never had anything in here, have you?" Louis asked.

I shook my head. "N-No daddy. This is the first time." Louis simply hummed and added a second finger. He pushed them in and out slowly making me press my face into the pillow harder to prevent me from moaning.

"Stop muffling your moans, sweetheart. I want to hear you." He said and I turned my head to the side. He hit a certain spot drawing a high pitch moan out of me.

"W-What was that?" I asked.

"That was your prostate." He explained.

"Hit it again." I said, but instead Louis pulled his fingers out completely. I rutted against the bed trying to get some friction whining, "S-Sir why'd you stop?"

"Last time I checked I'm the one that gives orders not receives them." He folded his arms. "The proper way for you to say is will you please hit it again."

"Please hit it again, pretty please hit it again." I begged as I continued to move my hips against the bed. Louis slapped my bum sharply making me squeak and stop my motions. He pushed his fingers back in and prodded at my so called 'prostate' but then he took them out again. "Daddy." I whined.

He chuckled. "I need to put the plug in."

"Okay." I nodded as i felt a cold metal tip on my hole. He slowly eased it in as I felt my hole stretch around it. The stretch wasn't too bad but it certainly wasn't what I was used to. He kept going until I felt my hole completely suck it in.

He leaned down to my ear and whispered, "You should of seen the way your hole sucked the plug in. It must be really needy from going twenty one years without attention."

"Y-Yeah." I nodded.

"Alright stand up." He said and I was quick to do so but almost fell to the ground when I felt the plug hit my prostate dead on. My knees buckled as I moaned loudly, Louis quickly caught me before I fell. "You okay?"

"Yeah, just caught me off guard that's all." I blushed. "Can I put my clothes back on?"

He glanced at the clock hanging on the wall and nodded. "I have to get ready to go soon so yeah."

I picked up my clothes and slowly slipped them on, trying to limit any sudden movements. The plug kept brushing my prostate making me whimper in pleasure. "Wait, can you help me with my problem?" I asked gesturing down to my boner.

"Sure." Louis smiled. He pulled my jeans and underwear back down and jerked me off quickly. He took some tissues and wiped me off before pulling my pants back up. "Are you going to the show tonight?"

"If you want me to." I responded shyly as I stood up.

He gave me a knowing look. "Of course I want you there. Plus if you go to the show," his hand slipped down and pushed the plug in farther making me gasp. "I get to tease you some more."

"O-Okay." I nodded and headed out of the flat.

.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•

"I can't believe you're dragging us to the club just so you can see your stripper." Liam groaned as we walked into the club.

"He's not my stripper." I rolled my eyes.

"Yeah, that's why you spent the afternoon sucking his dick and calling him daddy." Niall snorted making me blush. Once I had gotten back to the dorm I had told Niall and Liam all about mine and Louis sex lesson. Except I had left out the part where I have a buttplug in my bum.

"Liam shouldn't you be excited? This means you get to see Zayn." I asked, trying to get the subject off me. Liam frowned. "Or did something happen between you and Zayn?"

"What? No, nothing like that. He's just not working tonight so I have to sit through a strip show that's not my boyfriend's." He whined.

"You'll get over it." I rolled my eyes as we sat at a table waiting for Louis dance to start.

Niall leaned over the table. "So what did you learn in your sex lesson today?"

"I already told you." I blushed.

"No you told us what you did, not what you learned." Liam pointed out.

"Well I learned what my prostate is, how gay sex even works, how to give a proper blowjob and—oh! I learned that I don't have a gag reflex." I smiled proudly.

Niall gaped at me, "What do you mean you don't have a gag reflex?"

"I mean that no matter how far you push, I won't gag. Watch!" I said as I pushed my fingers down my throat. "See no gagging!" I said but it came out muffled considering I had my fingers down my throat.

"That's amazing." Liam said in awe.

"Louis seemed to think so." I shrugged as the show began. Louis stepped out wearing an extremely short tutu with pink lace panties underneath and white knee high socks. He tip toed to the pole and swung around it slowly soon lifting his legs to swing his whole body around it.

As expected, the men whistled and clapped for him loudly. He dropped down from the pole, landing in a split. He slowly eased his way back up, hooking his leg around the pole once more and swinging around. He walked away from it and walked towards the front of the stage, swaying his hips gently.

He slid the tutu down his tan thighs slowly and threw it in the crowd and I caught it. I assumed he was aiming for me by the way he winked at me after I caught it. He got down on his knees in front of the men and they quickly slipped their bills into his underwear and touching his beautiful thighs. He stood back up and waltzed right off the stage.

"Wow Harry, you caught his tutu. You're a lucky one." Liam snickered.

"I still find it amazing that he comes out on stage in a tutu but then goes home to for you to call him daddy." Niall shook his head.

"Shhh." I shushed him. "I don't want everyone in the club to know."

"Sorry." Niall mumbled but judging by the amused look on his face he wasn't sincere.

"Harry." I heard Louis call from behind me so I scrambled up and wobbled over to him, giving him a hug.

"Hi, Lou. Your dance was great." I mumbled into his shoulder.

"Thanks princess." He whispered as I felt him push the plug in further making me squeak. "Just wanted to make sure you still had it in."

I pulled away from him. "Of course, I wouldn't take it out until you told me to."

"You're so submissive, I like it." He smirked. "Most people you have to train to get to this level but you're already there."

I blushed at the praise, "What can I say, I guess I was just born to obey."

"I guess so." He said licking his lips. "Why don't we go sit down, yeah?"

"Okay." I nodded as we walked back to the table and had a seat. We just sat there chatting with Niall and Liam when I felt Louis' hand slip back down and press the plug in and I felt it graze my prostate.

My mouth formed an 'o' shape as I took a great intake of air, trying not to make any actual noise. Niall stopped saying what he was saying and looked at me oddly. "Harry are you alright?"

Just then Louis took his hand away and I relaxed. "Yeah, m'fine."

He still gave me an uneasy look but nodded, "If you say so."

I turned to Louis trying to change the subject. "So did you purposely through me your tutu or was that just a happy accident."

"No, I was aiming for you. I rather you have it than one of these sleazeballs." He grimaced but leaned over to my ear. "But I also thought you could wear it during our session tomorrow. It would look much better on you and a lot shorter, just how I want it." He bit my ear lightly and pulled away. I looked down to see I had yet another boner.

Great.

.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•

A/n: not your usual dick in ass smut but I hope this was okay. I think it's a bit longer and more detailed than my usual smut and I tried to avoid what you usually see in smut when someone gives a blowjob for the "first time" but they do it like a pro because that's not realistic. I hope this was okay. Love you xoxo

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

42.4K 983 47
"Um can I have a Heineken zero please" said a deep sexy voice that made goosebumps erupt all over my skin instantly. I look over to see the most drop...
104K 3.6K 41
Harry's attention though, that's what Louis wanted right now. "Henry! Can you go and get me another cocktail?" Of course Louis knew this wasn't his n...
1.1M 37.5K 32
• completed • 56.9K words • explicit • Harry stalks towards Louis, grabbing his hips. He wishes he could burn Louis with his fingertips the way Lou...
824K 26.8K 29
Harry is gay. Louis is straight and has a girlfriend. Well. At least that's what Harry thought, until Liam blabs his mouth about Harry's sex life a...