possessive |COMPLETED|

By antkisses

"What the hell Blade?" I yelled, my hand leaping to my mouth. It stung like hell. He carefully lowered his li... More

intro
chapter 1
chapter 2
chapter 3
chapter 4
chapter 5
the shitstorm a.k.a. chapter 6
small explanation
chapter 7
chapter 8
chapter 9
chapter 10
chapter 11
chapter 12
chapter 13
chapter 14
chapter 15
chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
chapter 22
chapter 23
chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
chapter 27
chapter 28
chapter 29
chapter 30
chapter 31
chapter 32
chapter 33
epilogue
Things that I'd love for you to read
thank you and sequel???

chapter 21

2.9K 86 1
By antkisses

I will be starting school tomorrow, so the updates might be less frequent. Sorry : (

~

[jasper]

I gripped the wheel, anxiously mulling over what Hayden had told me. There was a chance that his parents would force us to break up, and that terrified me. I didn't know Hayden's parents, but I knew how much they meant to him. He gave me their numbers a while ago, since he felt me having them was a necessary part of our relationship. He, understandably, felt eternally in debt to them, since he was adopted, and would do most anything to make them happy, even if it hurt him.

I slowly turned onto my street, which reminded me of what Saely was supposed to be doing. She definitely didn't look happy to complete the task at hand, but Sae seemed determined to get answers, so she probably already talked with him. Pulling into our driveway, I slid my car next to Blade's and parked, hopping out.

Inside was quiet, giving me unsettling flashbacks to when Dad was still here. Saely was fine, though. I found her in the living room, petting a sleeping Blade's hair.

"So~," I drug the word out, "how'd it go?"

"Shush, he's asleep." Saely whispered, frantically flapping a hand at me. "And to answer your question, it went very well."

"Define well." It could mean she hadn't even asked.

"I think I saw the real side of Blade today." She had a far off, dreamy look in her eyes.

"You haven't been seeing a facade this whole time." I corrected her. "This is just another part of him. He'll probably be back to normal when he wakes up." Saely nodded, then jumped slightly as Blade raised his head.

"Hey Jasper. How's the kid?" He mumbled out, rubbing his eyes.

"The kid? Who..." I glanced at the couple sprawled across my couch.

"Hayden." Blade gave me a disappointed look, like I was supposed to know this.

"Oh he's fine. I dropped him off at his house."

"They have a really nice place, Hayden's parents." 

Both Saely and I looked him questioningly. "How do you know where Hayden lives?" Saely spoke for both of us.

Blade's eyes widened. "Ohh yeah. Our parents work together occasionally. I went to a party at their house once before you started dating him." We nodded. It was easy to forget that Blade's parents were really rich and successful, considering their son's generally laid back attitude.

"Cool. Speaking of your parents, do you want to stay over tonight, or do you need to get home?" I felt like I knew the answer already, but I asked anyway.

Blade grinned. "My parents are out. If you don't mind, which you never do, I'll crash here." I laughed and left them to canoodle or something while I made dinner.

Later, I heard Saely Shout. "Hey Jasper, your phone's ringing!" Placing my freshly cooked rigatoni in a bowl, I ran to answer the call. Not bothering to see the caller ID, I answered. At first I couldn't hear anything but haggard breathing before a worryingly familiar voice began crying, trying to form words.

"Ja-jasp-" my boyfriend went into a fit of cough-sobs through the phone speaker.

"Hayen! Where are you? Shh, baby, you need to calm down." I soothed, though panicking myself.

"A-all-ey." He hiccuped. "I left m-my house and t-then I got l-l-lost and someb-body pulled me into an a-alley."

I got most of what he said, and from my limited knowledge of the surrounding area, had a pretty decent idea of where he was.. "Okay baby, I'm coming for you. I need to hang up now, is that okay?" I was out the door already.

"Y-yeah, okay."

"Alright, I love you. I'll be there as soon as possible." I started my car, flooring it out of my driveway and down the street.

"Love you too." He whispered. I clicked end call with reluctance and focused on the road. I'd passed an area of town that Blade had told me was pretty nasty on the way home from Hayden's house. There were a number of shady-looking alleys there, so I'd look there first.

~

I parked haphazardly on the road in front of a tattoo shop opposite of a drugstore. This street looked like the type to get mugged on. I jumped out of the car and glanced around. There were a number of deep alleyways in between the various dingy shops, but not a soul in sight, apart from the cashier inside the drugstore. Suddenly, a faint gasp, followed by quiet sobs, reached my ears. They were coming from the alley beside the drugstore! I rocketed across the street, running into the alley.

What greeted me knocked the wind from my lungs. I tried to hold back my tears as I knelt down to Hayden, lying there with a massive gash on his head, accompanied by many cuts and bruises. He was clutching his phone with all his might, but was barely conscious.

"Jasp-"

"Don't talk, baby. I'm gonna get you out of here." I scooped him up, but stopped at a envelope falling out of Hayden's sweatshirt. It had my full name stamped across the front, so I picked it up too.

Once Hayden was safely in the back seat, I drove to my house at an even more frantic pace than before. Upon arriving, I carefully removed Hayden from his seat and brought him inside.

"Jasp-Oh my god, HAYDEN!" Saely's exclamation greeted me as I busted through the door. "What the hell happened?"

"No clue." I shoved past them, laying my boyfriend down and placing the letter on the coffee table. A quick trip to the kitchen for supplies, and I was busy cleaning and patching up Hayden, removing his shirt, replacing it, and treating that awful head wound he received.

"There!" I exclaimed, sitting back. Hayden looked much better now. Turning around, I found Saely and Blade wearing matching horrified expressions while pouring over the mysterious envelope.

"Jasper..." Something about Blade's voice sent a chill down my spine. "This is a threat. I jumped to them and read it for myself. This had to do with what happened at school! Whoever was calling on the attacks knew me very well and was willing to do anything to break up Hayden and I.

I grabbed my phone, making a decision. Pressing the phone app, I clicked on the contact labeled "Maxwell Astino". There was a ringing, then someone picked up the phone.

"Hello?" A deep, slightly gravelly voice answered.

"Hello, is this Hayden's dad?" I bit my lip anxiously.

There was a loud gasp and the man began to talk very fast. "Oh lord, Jina! Come here! Please tell me you have him!" He sounded desperate.

"Yes, I have him. Somebody attacked him and left a threat addressed to me."

"Why would it be addressed to you? Wait, who are you?"

"Sir, I'm Hayden's boyfriend."

There was a pause. I could tell he was hesitant. "Who cares now. You can date him, just tell me he's safe."

"He's fine. I'm a medical student-"

"Really? That's amazing- wait, Hayden. What kind of threat was it?"

"Somebody who knows me very well hates our relationship and will do anything to break us up forever. I can't let him go, but I can't see him get hurt again! You have to help us." I was essentially begging now.

"I have friends on the police force. I'll alert them, but tell them to keep it quiet. Send us your address and we'll come get Hayden."

"Yes sir."

The call was cut off, so I texted him our address and turned to Saely and Blade. "Hayden's dad will tell the police. He's also coming to get Hayden. Everything will be okay." They nodded and went to Sae's room. I stared at Hayden's busted up face. "Everything will be okay."

~

1262 words... I'm getting kind of good at this! Thank you all for the support, I love you allSorry that this chapter was kind of crap. I'll do better in the future.

HFA

C

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

136K 2K 32
This book is my first book ever! Please no hate, if there are errors i apologize but i'm super excited to publish this book! Mature Audience only, th...
737 82 28
A sacred union sealed by the mating of a true born hybrid and the calmest among nature....,. It's a bloody relationship.... " You wanna know how work...
1K 3 16
With a previously abusive relationship and wrists littered with scars, Dan won't let himself fall for the boy who is trying to help him. But what hap...
1.4K 181 46
"I do. I do believe you." He cuts me off. "I'm sorry for accusing you I just, I don't know. At the time I thought it made sense." "Don't apologise. I...