The Breeze [Tony Starks Daugh...

By stark-11-industries

The Breeze | "I am your father." "I thought we were playing out a Star Wars scene." ... More

Lifes A Breez
1. Lil Intro
2. Star Wars Right?
3. Wake up! Shopping Time
4. Peter and Hero Time
5. School? Nah.
6. Bad Dreams = Hospital
7. LA
8. $Starks Daughter$
9. My mom is a bitch...
10. You promise? I promise.
Skylar's Foster Home Cast
11. Spider-Boy
12. Failure Tattoo
13. Orange Haired Stalker
14. Shocker
15. Didn't see that coming...
16. Washington D.C.
17. Captain America
18. Don't Trust Anyone
19. Ghost Story
20. Relationship Advice From An Assassin
21. Breaking Down
22. Big ol' Breakfast
23. Sit-Well in Hell
25. Peter Has Beautiful Abs.
26. Soldier
27. SPAGHETTI
28. Secrets
29. Thinking
30. Academic Decathlon
31. Jelly Glass
Avengers: Age of Ultron
32. Dead Stars
33. Getting Better
34. Blossom
35. New Girl, New Friends
Avengers: Age of Ultron
36. The Start Of Bad News
37. It's A Party Y'all
38. All I Want Is Honesty
39. Memory
40. Ew, Ultron
41. Normal
Hello!
42. Africa
43. Africa Aftermath

24. Fear

10.2K 410 271
By stark-11-industries

"You know someones gonna come looking for me, right?" I told the man as I pulled at the restraints on my wrists. I sat in a creaky wooden chair, easily breakable if I had even the slightest strength to jump up and smash it to the ground. But sadly, I didn't have the strength.

"They won't know where to look." The man said, trying to shoot down my ideas of freedom. I felt tears come to my eyes at the false hope I was fought to give myself. I had been beaten and tortured. I was only offered food once, but I turned it down. Not only did it look disgusting, but I didn't want to take the chance of being poisoned.

"Then I'll escape," I told him defiantly. I wasn't going to give up.

"You will never escape. You might escape this room or the building, but you can never escape me. I'll always be there . . . Watching in the shadows." The orange haired man spoke with an intense glare and a Cheshire smile.

I sat up with a gasp. I looked around my surroundings. Director Fury was asleep in his hospital bed, but I didn't see anyone else. I lifted my shirt up to see the bullet wound which seemed to be healing at an unusual speed.

I enjoyed not knowing what happened to the men who tortured me. So, why did all the memories have to come back in my dreams? Sure, it was all fuzzy, but it was enough to be scared out of my mind. What did the man mean by "I'll always be there . . . Watching in the shadows"?

He wouldn't have come to New York or DC, would he? What if some of the times I thought I had hallucinated him, I had seen him. Every time I looked over my shoulder and saw the red-haired man, he might have been there.

"Bad dream?" Fury rasped from his bed, his eyes still shut. I looked over at him as a shiver rolled down my spine. When I didn't answer, he opened his eyes to look at me. I gave him a small nod to respond to his question.

"You're a lot like you father." Fury observed. I scoffed lightly.

"Yeah, you've told me." I said with an eye roll. He shook his head and laughed as he sat up in his bed.

"I mean to say, that you are selfless, just like you father. Sure, you're both as sarcastic as hell, but you two are good people." Nick corrected. Fury didn't seem like the man to give out too many compliments, so I decided just to accept it.

"Thanks. Don't worry I won't tell him you said that, your secret is safe with me." I stated with a smile. Everyone always said bad things about Tony, but I knew better. My dad is a good guy once you get to know him, I'm glad someone finally realizes it besides me.

"Speaking of your father . . ." Nick said trailing off, looking out towards the door. My eyebrows quirked up, and I looked behind me to see Tony Stark, the coolest dad standing outside the door.

"You guys were talking about me?" Tony asks walking into the dark room, with his famous smirk. I jump off the table and tackle him into a hug. I ignore the crying pain of my bullet wound as Tony hugs me back.

"I've missed you so much." I tell him as a couple of happy tears fall down my face. He scoops me in for another hug that I gladly return with a bright shining smile. "I missed you too, kiddo." Tony replies.

"Why are you here? I thought you weren't allowed to?" I asked, confusion finally hitting me. He just passed me a piece of paper, not bothering to respond. I took the piece of paper and glanced it over.

"You got custody!" I yelled happily, giving him another hug.

"Doctor said you weren't supposed to stand, Skylar." Fury reminded me. I glanced back at Fury, forgetting he was here. I go and sit back down on my hospital bed, following Fury's and the doctor's orders.

"Doctor? What?" Tony asked, glancing me over to see why I would need a doctor. I guess Steven forgot to mention my bullet wound. Oops.

"Umm-" I began before Steve and Nat walked in with perfect timing. Here comes a yelling match.

"Cap, why did my daughter need a doctor?" Tony asks walking over to Steve with an irritated voice. Why didn't he just ask me? Last time I checked, I can speak for myself. Nat and Steve's conversation came to an abrupt stop at Tony's voice.

"She got shot in the stomach, but don't worry nothing important was hit." Steve tried to assure him.

"Well obviously something important was hit, my daughter." Tony argued, stepping up closer to Steve with his arms crossed.

"Dad, I'm fine." I tried to assure him but ended up failing miserably.

"No you're not Sky, you got hit. I think that would classify you as not fine." Tony said barely turning to me. "Why would she even be in the circumstances of getting hit? I told you she wasn't allowed to go on any missions." Tony asked angered of my injury.

"Well, I couldn't just leave her at the apartment with Hydra hanging around." Steve argued back. "I didn't want her to get hurt. But yeah it's on me, I blame myself for her injury because she was pushing me out of the way of the bullet." Steve said giving up and fully pushing the blame on him.

"Seriously, guys? It's obviously my fault. So how about we stop arguing and go kick some Hydra butt?" I asked hopping off my hospital bed with a small grimace of pain. "I'm taking you home Sky. You're in no condition to fight." Tony told me, shooting my idea down.

"Steven." I whined asking for help. Steven shook his head, agreeing with Tony. "Natty." I whined again turning to her. She shrugged her shoulders.

"See Nat thinks it's okay!" I exclaimed turning back to Tony who was wearing his famous glare that was reserved for me.

"Skylar, let's go." Tony groaned, fed up will all my nonsense. Can't blame him, I don't know what I'm saying half the time.

"Bye Patchy, feel better soon." I said waving to Fury. "Make sure to kick Rumlow's butt for me, Nat. And good luck with Bucky, Steven." I said, waving my goodbyes quickly. Tony helped me out of the building since I found it painful to walk on my own. He helped me into the passenger side of his red Camaro, and we were on our way to New York.

"So Steve said your PTSD had gotten worse?" Tony wondered, looking at me from his seat. I groaned internally. Seriously, Steve?

"How long of a ride is this gonna be?" I asked, not bothering to answer his question.

"Around four hours. So PTSD?" Tony tried again. I looked out the window into the car that was beside us. It was just a man and a child in the front, but when my eyes trained to the back window, I saw the orange haired man. He was staring at me with the same intense glare and Cheshire smile as the one in my dream or "memory". I blinked three times, and he was gone.

"Sky?" Tony said trying to gain my attention. I looked over at him to see a worried expression written across his face. "I-I'm fine." I stuttered, it wasn't the most reassuring message, but he let it be, at least I thought he did.

"So . . . Okay, you're obviously not fine. What can I do to help you? Cause if you don't tell me, then I won't know what to do. Is it anxiety? Do you need medicine for that or something?" Tony rambled on. So that's where I get my rambling from. "I-I don't know." I told him.

"Well, that was helpful." He said sarcastically with a sigh.

"It's gonna sound weird." I admitted. I didn't want him making fun of me.

"Skylar, you can trust me. I'm here to help you." He insisted, resting a hand on my shoulder to reassure me.

"You know that guy. The orange haired man that the police didn't find yet?" I asked. He nodded, "Yeah you didn't know what he looked like so you couldn't tell them anything." Tony concluded.

"Yeah well, I keep having like flashbacks and I-I keep hearing his voice, and t-the things that he said to me. And I keep seeing him." I confessed, holding onto my knee's tightly.

"Where do you see him?" Tony asked confused.

"Everywhere. Anywhere. And I know it's probably just a hallucination or something, but I can't help but feel like it's real because of what he said." I told him as my vision blurred from my tears. I tried to hug myself in a way of comfort, but that didn't help much.

"What did he say?" Tony asked, slightly angered. I could see how it might be a little unnerving for him, to not be able to help me.

"I told him that I could escape and he said that he'd always be there, watching in the shadows or something." I started with an angered sigh. I hate how this fear was getting to me so easily. I was letting him control me with fear. I needed it to stop; I just didn't know how.

"Skylar, I will never let anyone hurt you ever again, I promise. As long as I'm around no one will hurt you." Tony promised. I gave him a small smile at his promise. It was sweet, but I knew it was a promise he could never keep.

Danger was bound to come my way, it always did.

I AM SO SO SO SO SORRY!!

YOU SHOULD TOTALLY HATE ME FOR NOT UPDATING FOR LIKE WHAT? TWO FLUFFING WEEKS? I HAVE BEEN BUSY AND HAVE HAD HORRIBLE WRITERS BLOCK, NOT THAT THAT IS ANY EXCUSE. SO I SAY SORRY!

As Always, 

PEACE OUT BITCHES

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.6K 78 12
You're Tony Starks daughter that he didn't know about. You get into a fight and are sent to live with him, you know very little about him, and he kno...
2.1K 41 20
♡ COMPLETED ♡ written for my insta :: @spiderimagine -- You are Peter Parker's girlfriend, the daughter of Tony Stark and Pepper Potts, and Steve Rog...
13.3K 358 14
Sequel to THE DAUGHTER 3 Willa Stark now 20 years old with her powers in full control and learning new tricks with her powers. As she now faces what...
44.1K 1.1K 13
"You can't take her Thor! She is my daughter! You can't take her!" "I am truly sorry brother, forgive me." ~ When Thor takes away the last person Lok...