Death Note x reader (guys x r...

By ghosteevees

[WARNING : CRINGE / OUTDATED / LANGUAGE / BATHROOM HUMOR ] Just another Death Note x reader story, because we... More

Nap time!
Where are we?!
Death Note!?
Did you miss us?
Changing the Story...
Annoying L
Hoary!
Light's return
The fist of few (an A/n)
How dare you take my cake!!
Well, F***
Could we crash with you?
(a/n)
Well...
Yuki is a Motha Fuckin Yandere
It's time for a death battle!!!
Ok, so I lied about there only being a few A/N's..
Spending the night
We're nearly there!
Oh, you're so punny
I have no idea..
Irritating brats
Info Time, huh?
Of Course
A/N + A chapter!!
I scream, You scream, Ice cream!!!
Kid-Napped Ice Cream Queen
Thank you!! (A/n)
Yeah, that's her alright.
WTF just happened?
YOLO!!
It's about time
Ice cream at last!!
We're off!
Dat booty doe
Up Next: Valentine's Day!
Get ready boys
Valentines pt.1: Near's gift
Um...sorry. (A/N)
Now For Matsuda!~(Valentines pt.2)
HAHAHA!!!
Power Rangers vs Godzilla! (L's..gift?) (Valentines pt. 3)
Jail time
Secrets...(a/n)!!!
Safe!
Matt's "gift" (Valentines pt. 5 or something)
What a shock! An authors note!
Fanfictions
(Light's gift)
At last
Oh, you flirts
To the truth!
Ah, relationships arise
Jokes are great y'know
Author's Note (Sorta-not really important)
Yuki's a nice person
And a happy new year!
Uninvited
Shadow
The devil has a pretty hot co-worker
(A/n) Embarrassment
Why?
Bathroom Confusion?
Sea? Nothing Happened!
(A/n) Thanks
Stalking
Progress Report!
The Netflix Movie Rant
Maybe not though?
Emotional Boi
Guys = The worst
(A/N)
Knock Knock
Look out

Whoa there

547 23 12
By ghosteevees

Your P.O.V.

Hmm. Okay, so just in case you missed it, me, we were kidnapped. Yes, I was using the "Royal" we. Light kidnapped me and now we're in his bedroom.

You getting laid, my clam?

Stop, conscience. He just carried my unconscious body from the middle of the street to his empty house, up to his bedroom, then placed me on the bed. Where he then tied my arm to the bed post. Did he even have a bed with a bed post? In the anime? In all honesty, I just have no idea what's happening right now.

Oh shit.  

Yeah, but that's not where the creepy ends, oh no. Oh hell no. See, then, the whole time I was asleep he watched me. He stared at me the whole time, then when I woke up, he kept staring. Like right through my soul. 

So, this guy who is not your bouyfrond, came up to not only you, but both of us, knocked you out, took you to his house with none of his famisea members to be sea-n anywhere, brought you to his bed, tied you to said bed, then proseaded to stare at you for posseably hours? Did I catch all of that?

Yes.

Kinky.

Oh my god! Stop it, okay?! He hasn't blinked in like at least two minutes. I think that is very bad for your eyes or something, but he's creeping me the fuck out. I would kick him, or yell for someone, but we've both just made uncomfortable eye contact for the entire time I've been awake.

He doesn't seam to find it uncomfortable.

Please. Just. Ugh! What do you think I should do in this situation? Please give me some actual advice, not some fish pun or joke. Please, I'm really scared of this.

Okay, sorry for poking fun at ya. But really, at least ask him to untie your arm. It's not like we have anywhere to run to, I mean, we already forgot where Yuki's hotel room is and He'd be able to catch us long before we made it to L's. We suck at stamina.

True, but we might be able to use our ability to run really fast in small bursts to use. Actually, that's a horrible idea. Maybe I should just ask him why he has us?

Sounds good. Go for it. Oh, and Clam?

Yeah?

Love ya. Platonically, of course!

Of course. Thanks. 

So, I gulped and looked at him as he finally blinked. "What am I doing here?" I asked. I was trying to be calm. He was quiet for a long moment as he took a long time to blink again.

"(Y/n), I have a simple question. Are you aware that I can kill the people you so desperately want to befriend at anytime?"

Oh fuck.

"Your friend, Yuki Frost, gave me the names of Mello and Near. At anytime, I could kill both of them. And, while I have yet to test it out, I could always kill her to. It doesn't matter if I have the Death Note or not. I'm already getting away with murder, what's a bit more blood on my hands than I'm used to?"

Fuck. Oh no. Shit, this is bad.

"And Miss (Y/n)?"

He inched closer to me and whispered,

"I'll kill you first if you don't do exactly as I say."

There is no way I'm getting outta this one.

(A/n)

Hey! So, uh, yeah. This was a chapter. Regardless, I am planning something, not for this chapter. And not meant to be taken to seriously, even though the words I would use would make it seem otherwise.

Yandere!Randall x Mike Wazoski(?)

Yes, you read that right unless I unintentionally misspelled Mike's last name. The monsters from Monsters, Inc.

How would you guys like to read that? Also, this is the 69th chapter.

( ͡°( ͡° ͜ʖ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)ʖ ͡°) ͡°) ( ͡°( ͡° ͜ʖ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)ʖ ͡°) ͡°) ( ͡°( ͡° ͜ʖ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)ʖ ͡°) ͡°)

Be safe, have fun, don't get pregnant.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.7K 47 46
This is the story of what happened in the meantime of the history that shaped all whose lives were in it. I've known this story for a long time now a...
647K 20.2K 42
|| COMPLETED || For a reason that you could not figure it out, you really admired Kira--the world-famous killer who kills the unkind people with an...
49 0 13
A series of Death Note oneshots I made when I was bored and couldn't get the thoughts out of my head, so I put them down on a digital copy of paper. ...
12.9K 241 16
If you like my work, don't forget to leave a vote and comment as a way to appreciate it. #1 in misa [06.10.21] #1 in mihaelkeehl [16.06.23] #1 in dea...