possessive |COMPLETED|

By antkisses

"What the hell Blade?" I yelled, my hand leaping to my mouth. It stung like hell. He carefully lowered his li... More

intro
chapter 1
chapter 2
chapter 3
chapter 4
chapter 5
the shitstorm a.k.a. chapter 6
small explanation
chapter 7
chapter 8
chapter 9
chapter 10
chapter 11
chapter 12
chapter 13
chapter 14
chapter 15
chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
chapter 21
chapter 22
chapter 23
chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
chapter 27
chapter 28
chapter 29
chapter 30
chapter 31
chapter 32
chapter 33
epilogue
Things that I'd love for you to read
thank you and sequel???

Chapter 20

3.3K 90 21
By antkisses

[edited]

OML GUYS, 100K!!!!!!

This means so much to me, so I wrote an extra long chapter for my lovelies <3

^^Jimin w/ black hair in a sweatshirt-ish outfit^^

~

[hayden]

I settled into the passenger's seat of Jasper's car, a Nissan Rogue. Even though I was excited to see my parents after a while, I was really scared. I haven't seen them in months, and last time I did, they weren't too happy with my sexuality.

I came out to them a day before they left for their next business trip so if they hated me, I wouldn't have to deal with it for more than twenty-four hours. Smart, right? They weren't happy, per say, but they didn't kick me out, so I considered it a success.

Now, all the worry I avoided before was coming back to haunt me. What if they kicked me out? Was that why they wanted dinner with me tonight? A landslide of questions whirled around in my head, causing me to start panicking.

"-den, hey, Hayden!" I felt a hand on my shoulder and glanced up at Jasper. He sighed. "What's going on in that little head of yours, huh?" I noticed we were stopped, and looked out the window. We were pulled over on a street I recognized. We were only a few blocks away from my house! My heartbeat began speeding up. "Woah, calm down!" Jasper grabbed my hand and squeezed it gently. "Listen to my voice, okay? You're okay, you're safe." I inhaled deeply, trying to get my breathing under control. Jasper had an extremely soothing voice, so it wasn't hard. "Alright. Do you think you can, without panicking, tell me what you were thinking about?" He asked, still holding my hand.

"The thing is, I d-don't really kn-know if my p-p-parents are okay with..." I let my sentence drift off.

"With what? Finish your sentence baby." A happy tingle shot up my spine at his tone of voice.

"With-uh, us?" It came out as more of a question.

"Ohhh..." Jasper tilted his head back a bit in understanding. "Well, you don't need to worry about that. I will alway love you, so if they have a problem with this-" He gestured between us. "-tell me, and I'll talk to them myself. Got it?" I nodded vigorously. Jasper smiled back and started up the car again, heading to my parents' house.

Upon arriving, I kissed Jasper goodbye and hopped from the car, waving as he drove off. Now alone, I wearily turned to face the massive house in front of me. I'd never really liked our house. It was too big for our small family of three, and we had maids, which I thought was stupid.

The moment I knocked on the door, it was flung open by one of the many young women my dad had hired. I saw them all as older sisters, but they were more like parents, seeing that mine were never here.

"Hey Amile." I smiled at the tall ginger girl who opened the door. She had freckles all over her nose and cheeks, long orange hair that almost reached her hips, and huge, beautiful blue eyes. She had been hired a couple months ago, but we were very close already.

"Hello Hayden." She grinned, her voice exuding happiness. That was another reason why I liked her; she was always positive and ready to make my day better. "Your parents haven't arrived yet, but they'll be here soon." I thanked her before heading off to my room.

My parents were obsessed with everything matching everything else, so my room was painted white with the same blue-gray carpet, just like all the other bedrooms. That wouldn't even be that bad if I could personalize it a bit with stuffed animals and cute things, but my parents wouldn't even allow that. When they were gone, I'd decorate with my room how I pleased, but at least a week before they came back, everything was stuffed in my closet or under my bed and the room would be returned to it's boring state. I hated that I was being suppressed my them, but my mom and dad truly thought that they were doing the best thing for me, so I endured it.

My thoughts were brought to a halt by the sound of a door slamming. A second later, Amile came busting through the door.

"They're here." she panted, mildly out of breath. "They want to see you." I grimaced and nodded curtly. It hurt a bit that they sent someone to fetch me rather than coming to me themselves, but I went down anyway.

"Hayden! There you are." My mother exclaimed the moment I walked through the door. My dad seemed much less pleased to see me.

"Hello, son." He greeted stiffly. I smiled a bit reluctantly and turned back to my mom. She was a shockingly tall woman with long gray hair, yet a very young face. Her eyes were sharp, but wide, and she looked kind of like me. My dad, a brunette himself, was even taller than his wife, and was just as youthful as she. He was caucasian, unlike us, with a wide neck, slightly pointed face, and sharp nose. It was no wonder I was adopted, considering my diminutive stature.

"Hi, mom, dad. How was the business trip?" I sat in a couch opposite of them, trying to ignore Dad's demeanor. Mom began launching into an in-depth description of their time in Europe, but I could hardly focus due to the eyes boring into my skull.

"Honey?" My mother stopped speaking and turned her attention to my dad. "We had something to talk to Hayden about, didn't we? He brought it up last time we were home, but it was rather... unfortunate timing." He was practically dripping with sarcasm.

"Oh..." Mom seemed a little uncertain. "Yes, we did. Hayden, your father and I will support you no matter what decision you make, but we strongly suggest you reconsider your-uh, sexuality." I felt sorry for her. She looked so uncomfortable. I loved both of them, and it killed me that they didn't want me to be gay.

"Guys, I'm sorry that I'm like this, but I really can't change who I'm attracted to. Also, I have a..." I didn't know if this would help any, but I had to be honest with them. "I have a boyfriend." The room went dead silent.

"YOU HAVE A WHAT?" My dad flew up from his space on the couch. "YOU'RE ONLY SIXTEEN FOR GOD'S SAKE! YOU CAN'T BE DATING!!"

"Maxwell, sit down right now." Both Dad and I froze. No matter how nice my mom was, she could be downright terrifying if she wanted to be. "Yelling will get us nowhere. Hayden, that was very immature of you. You are fully aware that you need to ask us before doing things like that, especially if it's a boy." She almost shuddered at the word.

How dare she? Who cares if she's my mother? She doesn't even know Jasper and wouldn't have answered my texts or calls if I tried to contact her. "What the hell, mom?" It slipped out before I could think.

She snapped her head to me. "What did you say, young man?"

I gulped. No going back now. "You don't even know my boyfriend, yet you judge him? For your information, Jasper is a loving, caring human who spends every moment he can with me. He drove me home from school and tells me everything. I love him more than anything and you can't do anything to stop that." Leaping from my seat, I stormed out, ignoring my parents' cries for me to come back.

It was kind of cold and I was lost. I'd wandered away from the annoying, stuck up neighborhood I grew up in, and now was in the middle of town, approaching an alley adjacent an almost empty drugstore. I pulled my sweatshirt down to cover my hands and kept my eyes down.

"Hey, babyboy." I looked up quickly. Leaning against the alley entrance was a intimidating-looking guy wearing skinny jeans and a bomber jacket over his white t-shirt. "Wanna play? You look like you want some trouble."

"N-no sir, I just want to go home." I cringed at my voice. I sounded like a five year-old. "Please leave me alone."

"Sir huh?" The man began to stalk toward me. "I like it" He reached out to grab me. I tried to get away, but he was to fast. I struggled as he dragged me into the alley.

"W-what are y-you doing?" I yelled.

"Shut up! You'll get me in trouble. And then you'll be in trouble" He hissed menacingly. I inhaled as much as I could, before screaming with all my might. His eyes widened and he slapped a hand over my mouth, which I promptly bit.

"Goddamn, you son of a bitch!" I felt a sharp pain and I was suddenly on the floor. "He didn't tell me you were a feisty one." He? I wasn't able to process what he said before a powerful kick was delivered to my stomach. He didn't even give me time to feel the pain of the first attack before another was fulfilled. A particular knock to the head caused me to cough, blood splattering across the ground I was hunched over on all-fours. My chin was yanked up and I was face to face with my attacker. "You're lucky I wasn't ordered to kill you." He smirked as he dropped my chin, and I collapsed to the ground. "Call your pitiful boyfriend. Get him to save you." He spun around, but paused for a second. "Here." A paper was shoved at me. "Give that to Jasper." I gasped. How in the world could he know about Jasper?

The moment he was gone, I scrambled to retrieve my phone from my back pocket. I barely noticed that I was crying as I dialed Jasper's number.

~

Holy shiz, 1623 words

I imagined Hayden's dad to look like Grant Gustin (Flash trash, lol). Hayden's dad is NOT a complete dick, he'll be really cool in future chapters. Also, Hayden's mom is older than his dad.

Again, thank you so much for all of the views, comments, and likes. I love you all and will hopefully have a chapter for y'all tomorrow. : )

HFA!

C

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

22.5M 788K 66
Book Two in the I Am Not A Prostitute series. Warning: Mature Audiences Only!! -Strong Sexual Content -R-rated language -Adult situation #1 in Fict...
146K 2.3K 42
"What the fuck is your problem?" I asked my sworn enemy. "Have you lost your damn mind!" I scream at the top of my lungs. This bitch better answer m...
17.7K 258 57
"Fuck." He whispers into my neck, sending a thrill of excitement through my body. His lips still smothered kisses over my neck and his hands roamed...
721 22 14
"You're not disgusting and worthless. You hear me?" He grabs my face on either side, "You're one of the manliest people I know. You're so strong and...