Love at first Hate | ✔️

By selftice

Ross stepped a step closer to me from across the room, confusion never leaving his eyes. "Are you hiding from... More

Love at first Hate| Raura
1 | "Suffer in silence."
2 | "That's correct."
3 | "I have a name."
4 | "your flirting abilities are getting worse."
5 | "What's up with you and that sass ?"
6 | "Go take a seat and pretend like you want to be here."
7 | "I know twenty of your kind."
8 | "Did she torture you much ?"
9 | "Some people should use a glue stick instead of chapstick."
10 | "I'm trying to help someone who hates me."
11 | "I know that being annoying is the only thing you're good at"
12 | "You do not simply dump someone over a text."
13 | "Do you think that low of me ?"
14 | "Two can play this game."
15 | "There you go again, Sweetheart."
17 | "you play very unfair."
18 |"You have to admit, I'm pretty awesome."
19|"You love books, don't you ?"
20 | "You should savor that"
21 | "It was just a kiss."
22 | "Had a good sleep, princess ?"
23 | "Alec as in Alec Reid ?"
24 | „Are you trying to choke me to death ?!"
25 | "Stay still."
26 | "Alright, whatever makes you sleep at night."
27 | "Are you okay ?"
28 | "Isn't that basic human decency ?"
29 | " I've been pretty mean to him in the past too.."
30 | "We'll get there one day, I guess, since the earth is round."
31 | "Keeping long eye contact with me may lead to consequenses."
32 | "Do you always ramble when you're nervous ?"
33 | "I'm here with my girlfriend."
34 | "I was drawn to her by her intelligence."
35 | "Am I a good kisser ?"
36 | "Physically only meters, but miles by heart."
37 | "I guess this is what they call destiny."
38 | „Why is a boy in boxers standing in the middle of you room ?!"
39 |"Is it because I like him ?"
40 | "Did he take his pants off ?"
41 | „He's not as handsome as my boyfriend"
42 | "You better take responsibility for this."
43 | "I'm afraid I'll make a mistake otherwise."
44 | "You lost the right to talk to me one year ago."
45 | "If you don't stop me now, I never plan on stopping ever again."
46 | "Are you- are you crying ?"
47 | "I don't think I'll ever get tired of seeing you blushing."
48 | „I wonder who was dumb enough to date this idiot."
49 | "You used to hate people who are affectionate in public."
50 | "Can you get her number for me ?"
51 | "I left my keys at home. "
52 | "You really have the nerve to be handsome, even in this situation."
53 | "Nothing... happened last night, right ?"
54 | "But I guess you preferred me shirtless." (Last Chapter)
(55) | Thank you.

16 | "You're getting red all over your face."

1.9K 77 40
By selftice

Vote, Comment & Share💗

Chapter 16 "You're getting red all over your face."

Laura's POV

Sitting in class, I couldn't help but recall the things that have happened on the weekend.

Calling it weird would be an understatement.

It's just no matter how much I think about it, I can't quite understand why I enjoyed it. I actually had fun. For once, I didn't think that all Ross did to annoy me was just a way to flirt. Also, the way he could play with kids was just admirable, considering that he was a player.

I guess every player has a soft side. Well, except one, who's name I don't dare to say out loud anymore.

I shook my head when I started to recall memories of one year ago.

One year ago.

It's been one year already? One year since that ex-boyfriend of mine d-

"Laura ?", I heard Lucas nudging me from beside me.

"Hmm ?", I answered absentmindedly while still looking into space.

"Laura.", he said once again and I snapped my head towards him, immediately seeing the concern in his eyes. "Are you okay ?"

I immediately nodded, not daring to voice out the topic that bothered me a few seconds ago. One year ago my friends started to be more cautious of me having a boyfriend, not that I plan on having one in near future though.

I quickly nodded and smiled reassuringly, "I'm fine."

"You didn't seem okay one minute ago.", he said in disbelief.

I shot him a big smile, that big that my cheeks started to hurt. "I'm fine, I swear. Just thought of some assignment that I still have to finish.", I lied.

He than nodded, kind of believing me, I guess. "Alright.." He than straightened in his seat when he saw that Mr. Song was looking into our direction. I looked at him amused. He's very cautious of failing classes since he wouldn't be able to play football otherwise.

The lesson continued with me trying my best to concentrate on what Mr. Song was saying.

At lunch, when we arrived to our table, I saw that Ross, Dave and another guy were sitting there already, chatting with Jordan Emma.

I sat down next to Emma, which was also in front of Ross. Lucas sat down beside me.

I glanced at Ross while I put my tray on the table and he was looking up at me, smiling.

Well, you know, I have to admit that I don't hate him that much anymore. You could say that we're not on bad terms anymore. He's actually fun to be around, at least when he's with kids.

On the other side, he's a player so having fun is one if his specialties, aside from breaking hearts. I frowned at my own thought for a second. Why the hell am I being so pessimistic ? I have to stop thinking like that. As soon as I think of something good about Ross my mind wanders to pessimistic thoughts.

I than decided to listen to what theothers were talking about.

"Saturday next week would be fine for all of us, I think.", Emma said.

"For what exactly?", Lucas and me said in unison, which caused us to look at each other before cracking a smile.

"Well, we decided that we could all hang out together at Jordan's next weekend.", Emma explained.

I nodded and smiled, "That would be awesome I guess."

"I'm in.", Lucas announced happily.

I than turned my head around to look at the guy that was sitting beside Ross. Seeing his face now made me recognize him.

Chris.

Well, how could I forget him. He's also one of the school's bad boys, aside from Dave and Ross. Even though I'm not sure about Dave being a bad boy anymore. I quickly glanced at him and saw that he was staring at Emma while she told everyone that story about when she accidentally went into the guy's restroom.

"Oh my god, you actually did that ?", Chris laughed.

Emma nodded while grimacing, "Yes. I literally started throwing all kind of stuff in his direction and called him all kind of names like pervert and asshole... But just to make this clear; I was drunk."

"You're unbelievable.", I heard Dave chuckle while not stopping to stare at her. Aww he's so sweet.

I hope he means it serious with Emma. If that's not the case, I know exactly what I will do to him. I-

"By the way, how were your weekends ?", I heard Jordan ask.

The first one answering the question, not that I'm surprised, was Ross.

"Had fun like on no other weekend.", he stated casually.

My eyes immediately shot up and meet with his. He was actually smiling but that smile turned into a smirk in no time.

"Gosh, Laura. Should we go see the nurse ?", I hear Lucas' alarmed voice from beside me while he eyed me.

"N-no, why should we ?", I asked confused.

"You're getting red all over your face.", he simply stated. I saw Ross chuckling in front of me.

Maybe I do have enough time to leave the country and change my name I-

"You sure ? You also seemed absentmindedly in History just before..", Lucas trailed off while searching my face for any signs of sickness.

"I'm fine.", I smiled at Lucas and than turned around to glare at Ross who was smirking at me.

"Really ?"

I quickly nodded, smiling at him reassuringly. "I'm fine, I'm fine.", I said before looking at my watch. "Oh, shoot. I still have to go to the school's library to look for some book for one of my assignments.", I excused myself while standing up.

"You didn't even eat a bite" , Jordan said confused as he was looking onto my untouched tray.

I quickly made a movement with my hand, gesturing that it didn't really matter. Taking fast steps, I left the cafeteria and instead made my way to the library.

When I came to the library ( A/N lol, why am I currently imagining the library in Teen Wolf, lmao, love it <3 ) I quickly entered the book section with science.

I actually do have to look for a book for an assignment but it's not as urgent as I did it seem.

I just had to get out of there. I don't know what's happening. Getting involved with Ross is causing so many things. I get reminded of that incident one year ago. I mean, it's always in the back of my mind but nowadays I think about it more often.

Even though I now start to accept him as a person, an accomplishment, I know, I still think that I still have thoughts to sort out.

Ross is not him.

They are two complete different persons and I should stop confusing them with each other.

•••

Hello from the other side guysss♥️

•By the way, where are you guys from ? 🌎🌍🌏

•Fave line ?💗

I wish this story would attract more readers since it's also the first story I'm so proud of. :/
I can honestly see how much of a progress I've made in my writing skills.

I mean, reading my old books just makes me cringe.😪

Anyways, I hope you have an amazing day.❤️

-t.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.3M 25.8K 34
When Emma Hayes decides to move a college on the outskirts of Los Angeles half way through the college year, she expected and wanted to be an outcast...
24.1K 680 42
Ethan Jameson,green eyes dark hair, boy with some serious anger issues. and did I forget to mention he's the badboy of Alekstin high school. Whereas...
67.6K 2.7K 37
ᴅɪᴠᴇʀɢᴇɴᴛ; ᴛᴇɴᴅɪɴɢ ᴛᴏ ʙᴇ ᴅɪꜰꜰᴇʀᴇɴᴛ ᴏʀ ᴅᴇᴠᴇʟᴏᴘ ɪɴ ᴅɪꜰꜰᴇʀᴇɴᴛ ᴅɪʀᴇᴄᴛɪᴏɴꜱ.
10.6K 350 10
Season 2 of Umbrella Academy: The Blue Dancer Vanya and Lilly, Seven and Half, both spit out of Five's time warp on October 12, 1963 Dallas Texas. V...