Peter Maximoff and Jubilee (x...

By book_lover0222

Basically just short stories and what not about Peter Maximoff and Jubilee from the XMen universe, both have... More

Accidents happen
Kiss
First date
Monster
Nightmares
Hand stand
Singer
Jealously
Panic attacks
Cool
Fears
Drunk
Netflix and chill haha not
Thanks for the memories
Phased
Pretending
Missing
Misunderstandings.
Promises
Anniversary
Simulations
Snatched
Snatched Part 2
Depressing. Dont read unless prepared
Romantic Healing
Use protection?
Disney love
Catch me if you can
Triple date
Babysitting
Quikry love
Conflicted
Brain Damaged Part 1
Brain damage part 2
Its not your fault
Sugar rush
Dancing
Favors
Happy Birthday
maybe we have a chance
I dont even know anymore. Crossovers. Crossovers everywhere!
"I love you"
Help me please
Why won't you say it?
Memories
Plans and dreams
Frenemies

Thinking

35 1 0
By book_lover0222

Jubilee POV

Jean loves to use her powers to mess with people, and ever since she found out I was dating Peter she would not leave me alone about it. Wether she was just trying to make me think about him more than I already do, or trying to set us up on fancy dates, it was driving me insane. So I decided to get back at her...just a little bit. As she walked by, I could tell she was starting to go through my mind. I think back to when I caught Peter in his boxers jamming out in his bedroom. I don't however give her the context of why he is wearing so little. Jean's face goes completely red, and she immediately stops looking through my mind. She briskly walks off, and I smirk playfully. Score! A few minutes later Peter walks up to me with a confused look on his face.
"Why did Jean run away from me when I tried to talk to her?" He inquires quirking an eyebrow. I can't help but giggle.
"I think I finally got her to leave me alone about us."
"Oh? And how would that be?" He smirks as he says it, and I can tell he's catching on.
"Remember the day I walked into your room while you were like having a jam session to Pink Floyd?"
"And I was wearing just my boxers? How could I forget! It was embarrassing!" He says laughing.
"I thought about that while she went through my head, but I didn't show the whole thing." He smirks in response.
"My my, what an evil thing to do. Rather embarrassing to me too though."
"Oh don't worry, I thought you looked great." I say smirking back at him. I can tell he's thinking about something, when Jean shouts from the other room.
"PETER! THAT IS NOT SCHOOL APPROPRIATE!" My face goes cherry red, because I know he has a dirty mind.
"DON'T GO THROUGH MY HEAD JEAN, AND WE WON'T HAVE A PROBLEM!" He shouts back at her rolling his eyes.
"What did you think about?!?" I say hitting his arm.
"I could tell you, but you'd probably blast me with your powers," he says in my ear than walks away. I just stare at him as he walk up the stairs to his room.
"Jubilee! Did you know your boyfriend has such an inappropriate mind?" Jean says as I start up the stairs after Peter.
"Yes Jean, I did know. I just try not to think about it," I say laughing. I walk into my room where a Peter is waiting on the floor with a Twinkie in his hand. "Whatcha doing?" I ask sitting on my bed.
"Eating and thinking," he says between bites. I roll my eyes and grab some diced peaches from my mini fridge.
"Jean thinks your a creep now," I say opening my peaches.
"Than she should look through my head. Or yours for the matter. It won't end well, we both got revenge. It's fair!" He says grabbing a water bottle.
"Whatever," I say leaning back finishing my fruit.
"Aw come on Firecracker, you love me!" He says sitting next to me.
"Yes, I love you but your vindictiveness is scary," I say leaning my head on his chest as he puts his arm around me.
"I'm sorry," he says.
"You're forgiven."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

462 37 13
-Jubilee and the Mutants Part 1- Jubilee has never had an ordinary life, but she never expected she would be involved in some superhero nonsense. Aft...
82.9K 2.1K 42
Book 2 Carrying on from suck it up I don't own any marvel content All rights reserved
10.8K 176 16
Polar Opposite's don't usually work well together, and that's shown very well between Jeyda Berks and Peter Maximoff. Fast, and slow. Mix that togeth...
14.9K 524 12
X-Men's Quicksilver x female reader with the ability to manipulate/warp reality and travel between dimensions. You had always dreamed of being a pa...