Radiant Academy {KH/FF/FT & o...

By Firefly94

Welcome to Radiant Academy your new home filled with new people, new classes and new rules, but wait a second... More

Prologue ~Nightmares
Chapter one ~ I'm not going nowhere
Chapter two~ You're who's roommate now?
Chapter three~ meet the beasts
Chapter four~ A big introduction!
Chapter five~ A Great hand!
Chapter six ~ You're one of us now!
Chapter seven~ Don't be so Dramatic!
Chapter eight ~ Aren't you sweet!
Chapter nine ~ Quite the Experiment!
Chapter 10 ~ A Match To Remember!
Chapter 11~ The ultimate Weapon!
Chapter 13 ~ Nothing like a moonlit stroll
Chapter 14 ~ Poison!
Chapter 15 ~ Seriously I'm Fine!
Chapter 16~ I don't need a baby sitter!
Chapter 17 ~ This is war!
Chapter 18 ~ Hit 'em in the Scruff!
Chapter 19 ~ I'll be your friend!
Chapter 20 ~ back to normal?!
Chapter twenty-one ~ Stop Digging!
Chapter twenty-two~ Remember Me!
Chapter 23~ Prey or Predator!
Chapter 24~ From Elephants to Air Ships!
Chapter 25~ the vanishing tea party!
Chapter 26 ~ Cryptic Cats and Run away Rabbits!
Chapter 27~ One long journey later!
Chapter 28~ You only need me!
Chapter 29 ~ No Trust!
Chapter 30 ~ A little investigation!
Chapter 31 ~ the Secret Meeting!
Chapter 32 ~ What did you call me?!
Chapter 33 ~ I See You!
Chapter 34 ~ Eenie Meenie Miney Mo!
Chapter 35 ~ Fully Equipped!
Chapter 36 ~ A City Sleeps!
Chapter 37 ~ Time to Investigate!
Chapter 38~The Towering Tower!
Chapter 39 ~ And Who Are You?
Chapter 40 ~ Reunion
Chapter 41 ~ Until Next Time!
Chapter 42 ~ I'll ask the questions!

Chapter 12 ~ Tradition!

1.9K 76 14
By Firefly94

A/N: Hey guys just a heads up in case you were wondering each class is one hour long, morning break is 20 minutes and lunch is 40 minutes making the school day six hours long. School starts at 9am and ends at 3pm which gives you time to do things in the afternoon. If I have mentioned this earlier in the story and this contradicts it then oops… though I did look over my notes and skimmed back over the story and couldn’t find anything so if I have mentioned it earlier and missed it mind letting me know. Thanks and happy reading!

Chapter 12

You were quite surprised that Spirit was a weapon. You didn’t know how that was even possible but when you asked he just kinda brushed over it and continued on with the lesson. You didn’t really mind. If he wanted to keep it a secret who were you to judge. You had plenty of secrets of your own. The class spent the rest of the lesson comparing their weapons and talking about their weapons strengths and weaknesses. Soon enough the lesson was over and you all went pouring out of the room. You didn’t really know how to spend the rest of your afternoon but lucky for you, you didn’t have to decide. As soon as you exited the door a pair of muscular arms wrapped around your middle and easily lifted you off the floor and away from the flood of students.

“Hey,” you huffed but you couldn’t really be bothered struggling your way out.

“Anyone ever tell you you’re light as a feather?” Axel spoke in your ear.

“No, most people ask ‘how can you be so pointy?’” you said before elbowing him in the gut. He immediately dropped you and doubled over holding his stomach.

“Man that thing’s sharp,” he wheezed in a breath.

“Aw, is little Axel getting beaten up by a big scary girl,” Gippal mocked walking over to join the two of you.

“Come on bro I’m sure you can take her,” Reno said from behind you as he wrapped his arms around your waist which was a big mistake as almost immediately your elbow connected with is gut making Axel and him look like a couple of doubled over bookends. Both you and Gippal burst out laughing as the twins shot you death glares. Axel finally recovered and straightened himself up.

“Here I was trying to politely invite you but clearly you’re not much for manners so, Reno, Gippal,” Axel said as the boys exchanged cunning looks. “Guess we’re just going to have to drag your butt back to the dorm room.”

Before you could react Gippal flung you over his shoulder like a big bag of flour and began walking off down the hall followed by Axel and Reno.

“Hey,” you huffed as the boys snickered. You lifted your head to speak to the twins. “Where are we going?” You sighed deciding it would be easier to go with it then escape.

“Our dorm,” Axel answered.

“Okay, why?” you shot him a questioning look.

“It’s our tradition,” Reno said.

“Tradition?” you pressed.

“Yep, do it every year.” Axel added.

“Okay, are you guys going to give me a proper answer or are you just going to keep switching vague answers cause let me tell you this little act you got going isn’t cute, it’s annoying,” You were beginning to get irritated.

“You hear that bro,” Reno grinned at his brother.

“Certainly did,” Axel mirrored Reno placing an arm around each other.

“You think we’re cute,” They Cheshire grinned in unison. Annoyed you flopped back down on Gippal’s back and mentally face palmed at their stupidity. You spent the rest of the ride back to your room attempting to ignore the annoying twins but it wasn’t long until you got to your destination.

The door was open so Gippal just walked straight in before placing you on the floor in front of him. Looking around you noticed half your class was here. To be more precise, the male half of your class was here. You were starting to get a little worried.

“Hey ------, Over here,” Sora called waving you over to come sit next to him. You noticed that all the beds had been pushed together in the middle of the room and a couple of chairs had been moved in. You decided to go over to Sora who was sitting in the middle of the newly formed giant bed. You kicked off your shoes and crawled over to Sora.

“Um, Sora… What the hell is this?” You asked giving your ever so rare bemused expression.

“Our annual movie night!” Sora beamed happily.

“At the start of every term our class always comes together to celebrate with a big movie night,” Riku further explained as he joined you two.

“Where are the girls then?” you asked feeling kinda out numbered.

“Girls aren’t allowed in the guy’s dorm so until now it’s pretty much just been a guy thing,” Riku continued.

“I am so not watching any chick flicks,” Seifer scoffed shuffling over as more and more boys joined.

“Oh and here I thought you were the romantic type,” You mock battered your eyelids to which you received a number of chuckles and another scoff from Seifer before he rolled over turning his back to you.

After a while of shuffling around until everyone was comfortable you ended up seated between Roxas and Ventus who looked so similar you had a hard time telling them apart, although apparently they weren’t twins. Axel was on the other side of Roxas and Zack had made himself comfortable lying across the three of you with his head on your legs. Natsu and Grey were forced to sit on opposite sides of the room when they almost broke out into a fist fight when Natsu tried to steal Grey’s seat. Apparently those two didn’t get along very well. Gippal got up and walked toward the window which all the seats were directed toward.

“You guys ready,” Gippal asked holding a little metal box.

“Let her rip Gip,” Zack cheered and with that the box in Gippal’s hand expanded into a giant movie screen.

“Whoa, I’ve never seen a machina like that,” you gaped.

“‘Course you wouldn’t have. This here is one of my personal designs,” he smiled proudly.

“Yeah Gippal’s a bit of a machina wiz.” Ventus told you.

“Don’t praise him too much though or you’ll never hear the end of it,” Roxas sighed.

“And don’t ever touch any of his machina without asking… it’s dangerous.” Zack shivered.

“What do you mean?” you asked a little concerned.

“Zacky boy here’s just a little traumatised after being attacked by one of Gippal’s creations.” Axel mocked.

“That’s right and if Zack ever breaks my precious machina again I won’t be setting my ‘Imdesyda Faybah’ on easy mode. I’ll set it to kill,” Gippal death glared at Zack.

“Wait, you called your weapon ‘Ultimate Weapon’?” You laughed at the originality.

“Yeah you got a prob- wait you speak al bhed?” Gippal raised a brow.

“Oab (Yep)” you gave a cheeky grin.

“Luum (Cool)” Gippal chuckled.

“Enough with the other languages,” Zack squirmed on your legs making you, Axel and Roxas collectively slap him to stop. “Ow, geez just start the movie already,” He complained.

“Eteud (Idiot),” you and Gippal sighed together making the two of you giggle before Gippal finally started the film.

The movie was actually quite interesting. It was about four warriors of light who set out on a quest to defeat four elemental fiends and restore light to these orbs which will in turn save the world. The light warriors had just liberated the town Pravoka from Bikke and his band of sky pirates when there was a knock at the door, which evidently no one decided to answer. Another knock and still no one moved. Finally whoever it was gave up on knocking and just came in.

“You guys are still doing this,” Vincent sighed walking through the door before going to stand in front of the screen. His appearance was met with a lot of whining and even a couple of pillows flying at his head but he easily dodged them before shooting the throwers death glares. Finally Gippal paused the movie and people seemed to calm down.

“What do you want?” Reno asked not looking happy.

“You better make sure you put the room back the way you found it.” Vincent complained.

“Don’t we always,” Sora smiled.

“No you don’t,” Vincent grumbled.

“We’ll be sure to put everything back,” Leon assured him.

“Would you like to join us?” Genesis offered.

“No, I’m just here to give this to -----,” Vincent held up a little white envelope. You decided it would be easier for you to go over and get it then have him crawl to you so you abruptly stood causing Zack’s head to drop and for him to face plant into the mattress.

“Oops,” you stifled a giggle as you carefully manoeuvred your way to the edge of the bed taking care not to step on anyone. “Thanks,” you said taking the envelope before dropping to sit on the edge of the bed. You opened the envelope while the rest of the room seemed to curiously look on in silence. The letter read:

Dear -----,

Thanks for that excellent match earlie,r I expected nothing less. I understand you are fitting in quite nicely with your new classmates. Well done and thank you for not killing them on your first day!

Now down to business. As part of our deal you are to do perimeter checks of the school grounds on occasion. I think it would be best to start you off easy so please report to the west forest gate as some shadows have been spotted in the area. Take care of them and then you can get back to your movie night.

From Makarov

P.S. If there’s any popcorn, BRING ME SOME!

You sighed to yourself as you stood up and walked to your wardrobe. “Sorry guy’s looks like you’ll have to continue without me.” You told them.

“Where are you going?” Tidus asked.

“I just have some business to take care of. Don’t worry I won’t be too long,” You said grabbing some black pants and a blue tank top from your wardrobe deciding it would probably be easier to fight in them than your uniform. You changed in the bathroom before leaving much to everyone else’s protests. Even Vincent wanted to know where you were going.

“Argh, just get back to your movie I’ll be back soon.” You growled before slamming the door behind you.

A/N: Hey guys! So yeah this chapter was kinda bore central but I’m working up to the exciting stuff that’s in the next chapter and I had to split it in two or it would have been too long. Anyway, in the nearish future you’re going to be going on a mission and you take three of your classmates with you therefore I have decided to let you guy’s pick who you want to go with. So either comment or inbox me your choice and the most popular three will be chosen okay. You can vote for up to three people. If you got any questions just ask. See ya in the next chapter!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.3K 35 37
natsu x reader...the ship name is nare Your name will be y/n Your nickname will be n/n You are in 10th-grade and you are 16 years old Natsu is als...
5.1K 229 28
Nashi Dragneel has anticipated turning sixteen for as long as she can remember. Her strict father- Natsu- said that was the age she had to be to go o...
15.7K 338 30
Your name is Y/N L/N, you're the elemental dragon slayer, though you mainly use your sound element because that's your strongest element you have. Yo...
3.3K 56 9
Natsu decides that he is going to focus on nothing but studying for his senior year. He's had his fun and now its time to buckle down for his last ye...