Sirius- continuation of a dif...

By mourgana0704

More

Sirius- continuation of a different twilight saga (sequel of Aurora)
Chapter two- Cats and Snakes
Chapter three- bastets influence...
Chapter four- a pure mind...
Chapter five- pain
chapter six: the three magical spells
Chapter seven- Waiting for him
Chapter eight- who is he/ she? An unexpected discoveries
Chapter nine- Being a father
Chapter ten- Depression
Chapter eleven- lost and found
Chapter twelve- Lost, forever
Chapter thirteen- Time runs by
Chapter fourteen- Birthday playdates (Part two of as time runs by)
Chapter fifteen- Missed
Chapter sixteen- Single Parent
Chapter seventeen- A trace
chapter eighteen- Hope
chapter nineteen- my everything
Chapter twenty- Dreams
Chapter twenty one- mea culpa
chapter twenty two- loss
chapter twenty three- Loss (from EPOV)
Chapter twenty four- Wonder
Chapter twenty five- reunion
Chapter twenty five- Forgiveness
Chapter twenty six- moving out
Chapter twenty seven- a long dark hour
Chapter twenty eight- Stranger in the city
Chapter twenty nine- Promises
chapter thirty- Hapi
Chapter thirty one- choice
chapter thirty two- book which can not be read
chapter thirty three- light in my life
Chapter thirty four- last chapter

Sirius- Chapter one

940 16 7
By mourgana0704

First Chapter

BPOV

I was looking down to my stomach and than looking back to the huge mirror in our bathroom. It looked huge but I knew it was still half the way I will have to go…

I put on my white hospital uniform. A lot happened in the past 3 months.

We had decided to open the ceiling to the next room upstairs and to create their the  babys room. Esme and Alice convinced me they would do all the work this time since Edward and I tried to prepare for medical school after the internship. I got used to the cullens reputation and after I had called several universities and college across the country we had several possibilities to start. Carlisle had his favourites of course but he wanted us to go to where we wanted to go. My father wanted no actually insisted to go to Harvard medical school. This was one of several possibilities we didn’t decide yet. Edward worked hard for this internship. Carlisle never treated us like his children in the hospital we had to work twice as hard as the other interns but we were happy. I knew why he did this to us. He wanted us to experience the hard and rough daily routine of a doctors life. I knew that Edward knew it already since he had two medical degrees but we had to keep up with the façade… So I am keeping up.

 Every stuff member loved both of us so much. We cared about the patient, the nurses and the doctors. When they found out that we were going to have a baby in six month they threw us a babyshower in the reception area of the hospital. It was so sweet and loving and most of our long term patients joyned us…

---------------------------------

 I sighed. Well don’t I look sexy in that outfit with the baby bump. I mean I look like a whale but Edward tells me everytime that I look so sexy. It is so sexy because every man on earth, human or other kind would know I am happily taken by him. That his child was growing inside me. I mean this was really something. He was so… oh my Edward. I sighed again.

I fixed my hair in a pony tail and went downstairs. Edward was waiting with Esme in the Living room. Well doesn’t he look so sexy in his white uniform too… Oh no this pregnancy is messing with me.

“Good morning Esme”

“Good morning Bella, how do you feel today? You look good by the way?”

“Thank you Esme. Well I kind of feel better and my little nudger let me rest since 04:00 pm in the morning.”

“That sounds good” She cheered. “I think we will finish the room today, so Alice and I will go and buy the furniture and everything. Do you have any objection?” She asked

 “Hm…let me think. No I have no objection!” I said happily…

 “Bella? What happened? Where is my Wife and what have you done to her?” He asked me seriously.

 “She is still there but has her own plans” I winked at him.

“Uh… I understand.” He responded fast.

“Well than lets go.” He grabbed me at my waist and pulled me to the door “ See you Esme” I said going outside.

When we were in the car and Edward sped of. He turned to me.

“Now tell me what do you plan?” He asked curious.

“I would like to make Alice and Rose the godmothers of our son! Do you mind? I mean this is still up to negotiation but I would love to have them both since I found out who they are…” I whispered afraid that he would object…

Suddenly Edward stopped the car and turned to me. “Tell me my love. Who are they?”

 I took a deep breath “Well I have thought a lot but everytime I think Alice I see her… I see Bastet!” I whispered.

“Wow my sister is Bastet. But now that you say it it makes absolutely sense… She is truly a cheerful cat but can if she must be a lioness that scares the hell out of everybody and it is true in every fight she was one of the most dangerous fighters…Wow..” Edward was speechless…

“Well and in Rose I see Renenutet!”

 “What Renenutet?! Oh my goodness” He swallowed hard but the smile returned to him.

“No wonder that the Volturi were afraid of us…” He said.

“Esme, Jasper and Emmett…well I have Ideas but still have to think about” I whispered…

“Bella you know what this means, don’t you?” He asked me

“No. Edward. Please explain”

 He started the engine and sped of to the hospital. We were late to our shift.

 “Tonight family gathering. You have to tell them!”

“Oh Edward. Sure I will but I am not sure how and how much I should tell them…” I whispered again…

“I mean this could frighten them.”

“No Bella everything will be fine. TRUST the Universe!” He said firm.

 We arrived at the hospital and I knew this would be a very long shift and a lot to think about.

 Edward helped me out of the Car. When he looked at my Belly he smiled and patted it.

“Have you thought about the name Bella? I mean we have to find one soon...”

 Whilst I started to walk to the entrance I was still asking myself how I could name this wonderful creature before looking into his eyes…Suddenly Edward grabbed my hand kissing the ring finger were our wedding ring was placed. “Bella do not worry everything will be fine and we are prepared. Carlisle and I have been practicing since we knew this vision of yours will come true. You will not loose us. I will live to see our little miracle been born…”

Suddenly Edward was cut of his words when we heard. Dr. Cullen the ER please. Our training kicked in and we ran towards the ER whilst I was holding my “little Belly”. I kissed Edward and he kept running in the ER. I turned and went to the receptionist.

“Hi Linda. How are you today?”

“I am fine Bella. As I can see you feel better today, don’t you?”

“Yes actually I am better today thank you. So tell me what kind of emergency is in the ER. I mean it must be something if Edward, Dr. Cullen and 3 other surgeons are called in.”

“Yes we actually don’t know exactly.”

“That is weird?” I replied.

What the heck was going on here? I am wondering if my vision would soon come truth… I mean this would mean she must be here, somewhere?

“Bella these are your cases for todays shift. Are you sure you can handle Mr. Thompson tonight. I mean we all know how much he tried last time to take advantage of you. Just remember he is just 86 years old and do not belong to himself anymore.”

“Yes I am sure. I will do it. And my baby here is in the mood to give some kicks so I will have an extra kicking power, right baby? “ I stroked my belly.

I took the list and looked through it. All my tasks would be in building c this would be two buildings away from Edward. I sighed and went on to get my first patient.

After this long horrible day and putting Mr. Thompson in his place. I mean I can not believe that someone who could barely move their own head by themselves can squeze someones tushie in that way… I shuddered and waited for Edward to get out of the ER. My poor love had to deal with so much blood today… A bad car crash and tooo many deads.

I was wrapped into my mind when I felt I very welcome touch on my shoulder. I turned around to see a light glint in my beloved green golden brown eyes..

 “Edward we have done it.Our shift is over!” I almost screamed.

“Yes my love. We have done it”

Edward took my hand and silently we walked to our car. He seemed wrapped in thoughts I didn’t understand but I was feeling an urge to throw up. Hold yourself together I muttered to myself.

Edward drove silently to the high way.

“Still not speaking to me?” I whispered

“Oh! Bella I am so sorry. I didn’t mean to be rude to you. I had a hard day in the ER. I even reconsider the Med school!” He replied not making eye contact.

“What happened? It seemed that Linda was holding me on purpose away from the ER”

“I think so too.” He sighed, looked at me “ The car crash involved a group of kindergarden kids. Most of them died whilst beeing brought into the ER. I think they wanted to avoid you getting upset or maybe get a nervous break down. I wouldn’t let you in anyways. I would never want you risk our little miracle here” He looked to my belly again.

 And then it hit me “Mommy is Daddy upset with me? I don’t know but he didn’t pat and kiss me like he usual does. I love you mommy. I love you daddy.” I heard a baby wimper

 “Oh Baby boy do not cry. Daddy didn’t do it intentionally. Please calm down. I started rubbing my belly gently when the Airbag nearlly clashed open.

 “Edward what is with you today. Why on earth did you hit the break like a crazy girl who lost one of her plastic nails whilst driving?” I yelled.

“Bella?”…”Bella was this our Baby? Is he unhappy? Oh my..”

 Instantly he turned to me. Kissed my Belly and whispered. “My son. Daddy loves you. No matter what I did never ever think that Daddy doesn’t love you” then he patted it lightly.

We enjoyed this minutes of silence but were soon interupted by some jerk who went honking like those crazy taxi drivers we had seen in Cairo last year.

“Edward get us home. I want to tell Alice and Rose who they are…”

 “Sure my love” He said and kissed my forehead and then turned the engine to life again.

 Soon we were all sitting in our dining room for a family meeting.

 “So guys what were you going to tell us?” Emmett asked.

 “Well we figured something out and I wanted to tell you all!” I said smirking

 “You finally found a name!” Esme chirped, her voice sounding like light bells..

 “Actually no. We still are on that one” Edward replied.

 “So?” Carlisle, Rose and Alice said in Unison.

 “Well you remember when I told you that I will figure out who you all are, right?” I asked looking into all these worried faces.

“Yes” Alice replied. She looked like she was looking into the future to see what I was going to tell but she couldn’t I had blocked this.

“Bella? What is it then?” Roses voice was warm and sweet.

 “I figured out who you are?” I said smiling

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

215K 5.7K 35
"You Loved Me When I Couldn't Love Myself Or When I Felt Like No One Did."
99.6K 1.2K 52
Will Include: Jacob Black Seth Clearwater Embry Call Quil Ateara Jared Cameron Paul Lahote Sam Uley Leah Clearwater Edward Cullen Emmett Cullen Jasp...
23.9K 580 11
As Bella was moving to Forks to live with her father Charlie she thought he had been alone all this time but that was not the case. {Heavy editing}
65.7K 1.1K 17
What if there was another Cullen? What if she was mated to a Witch Twin? What if she hates Bella even more than Rosalie?