The Lion King: Now or Never

Skyy15 tarafından

This is the second book added to my second Lion King Fan series "Makosa's Beginning". Things started out goo... Daha Fazla

The Lion King: Now or Never
Wedding
Spirit of The Great Kings
Honeymoon
Baby Sitting
A Hunting Lesson
Trespasser
Not Fit For A Lioness
Lion King Live Action Movie
The Past
A Strange Reunion
A Situation
Rejection
Brothers
The Secret
The Prince Is Home
A Date
Special Power
Thank you!
Love Stinks
Destiny
The Plan
Staying Friends
Substitute
Family History
Goodbyes
The Future
The Talk
Prayers
Worry
It Will Be Okay
What About Our Future?
Fire
We Meet Again
The Search
Not As Planned
A Crazy Night
Merry Christmas!
Something Weird
Sacrifice
Strong Leaders
AUTHOR'S NOTE
War
Rescuing The Prince
A Cure
Not Suppose To End This Way
Third Book

Ceremony

432 17 13
Skyy15 tarafından

Maha

"Okay, is everyone here?"

"Yes!"

My duty was to help my sister Kiara gather the whole Pride around as we waited for Heri's special arrival. It's been YEARS since my nephew was last seen in the Pride Lands.

We all thought he was dead. But now, he's alive and coming back home. The whole kingdom is here too; animals from meerkats to elephants. They stand and wait patiently in front of Pride Rock.

Kovu, my brother in law a.k.a. the King, stands at the high edge of Pride Rock waiting for Kiara's return with Heri. I walk up to his side looking too for any sign of them.

"Do you see them, yet?" I ask him.

He shakes his head. "Nope. Not yet! Is everyone ready?"

"Yep. We're just waiting on my sister and your son just like you are."

"I see them sire, straight ahead!" Said Zazu. He flies down from the evening sky and sits on Kovu's left shoulder.

Kovu smiles. "Perfect!"

I rush down Pride Rock before Kovu to meet my sister and nephew.

"Yay, you're back! Welcome home Heri." I greet.

I gave Heri a hug. I can't believe how much he has grown. He looks exactly like Kovu with Kiara's fur color.

Heri hugged me back with a chuckle. "Hey there Maha! Is it me being so tall or are you just really short?"

I burst out with laughter and smirk. "Okay, that was a nice joke there."

Kiara giggles. Bahiya and Makosa both step up joining us.

"Welcome home Heri!" Bahiya smiles, while hugging her old friend.

"Hey there Bahiya! You still look the same, very beautiful indeed. Your hair tuft gotten way longer." Said Heri, examining her looks.

She blushes. "Heh, thank you. You don't look bad yourself!"

Makosa made a tiny frown at Heri with jealousy, while standing in front of Bahiya almost guarding her. She rolls her hazel eyes at him.

Next, Auni walks up joining the small reunion group.

"Welcome back buddy old pal! I've missed my best friend." She said, softly nuzzling him.

Heri does the same exchanging a loud purr. Wow, I wasn't expecting that one! I am actually glad to be honest that they're being this affectionate. I always wanted them to be together since we were cubs.

I mean, I know we were like super young back then and didn't know anything about love. But for some strange reason, it was like Auni and Heri are already meant to be with each other. True love will always find a way!

My brother Kion, his wife Aala, and their twin daughters Adia and Chauna also join us.

"Heri, do you remember your Uncle Kion and Aunt Aala?" Kiara asks, trying to help Heri remember.

He nodded with a big smile and gave Kion a tight big hug. "Uncle Kion!"

Kion laughs while hugging him back. "Hey there, nephew! Wow you've gotten so big. Welcome back home."

"Thanks! Hello, Aunt Aala."

Aala smiles. "Hey there kiddo! Good to have you back home. There is someone I'd like for you to meet."

Aala and Kion both stand aside for Adia and Chauna to step up.

Heri gasps. "Are they-"

"Our cubs? Yes!" Kion finished.

"Oh my gosh, I have small cousins!"

Everyone laughed.

Aala chuckles, "Well yes! Meet Adia and Chauna, they're twins."

Heri crouch down to the cubs very short level and smiled. "Hey there cubbies! I'm your big cousin Heri. Nice to meet you both."

The cubs wave shyly.

Vitani and her family is up next to greet Heri. Even though this is there last night staying the Pride Lands, at least they get to see the lost Prince.

"A-Aunt Vitani?" Heri stuttered with shock.

Her blue eyes tear up. Heri runs up and pounce on her with pure happiness.

"Okay Heri, you're not a small cub anymore. This actually hurts because your much bigger and stronger than me now!" Vitani laughs, after falling on her back.

Standing in the background are her three children Aiysha, Hashaan, and Sahel. I notice Hashaan staring at Auni. He watches the way she looks at Heri with love and admiration in her chestnut eyes. He frowns with jealousy.

Poor guy, he will soon get over it once he leaves tomorrow morning going back home. Now since Heri is here, Auni won't be so hurt over Hashaan going back to his home.

"Heri I would like for you to meet my husband Kopa, your Uncle!" Vitani introduced, while standing back up on her four paws.

Heri shakes his paw with Kopa. "Hello, nice to meet you!"

"These are our three children Aiysha, Hashaan, and Sahel!"

Heri waves his paw smiling at them. "Hello! Nice to knew that I have more cousins."

Aiysha and Sahel both wave. Hashaan I can easily tell had given Heri a fake smile. Deep down I know he wants to attack him. He wouldn't dare though. Well at least not in front of his parents, Kiara, and Kovu. What a stupid idea that'll be.

But I'll make sure that he doesn't do anything to Heri to try to win Auni's heart back. Auni has moved on now. Maybe it was too fast. Who cares though right? Heri and Auni truly belong together. The Great Kings as my father would say always know what they are doing. This is all a part of their fantastic plan.

Each Pride member one by one bow their heads respectfully welcoming Heri back home. Afterwards, the animals cheered and bowed their heads also. Kovu roared and so did Kiara following him. Then next of course the Pride roared with acceptance allowing Heri to stay at Pride Rock and also so that the whole entire Savannah would know too.

I am actually shocked that Kovu is letting Heri stay. Kiara told me that he's only doing it based on judgement. If Heri can prove that he is a changed lion and can show goodness, than he can live here forever.

If Kovu sees one mistake, then he gets the boot. I know Heri well. Being bad isn't even his character. He is more of Kiara's soft, sweet personality than Kovu's easily tempered-strict one. I know he'll prove his way right!

Auni sits next to me. We both watch Heri talk with his parents.

"I am so glad that he's back." Said Auni smiling.

I head bud her in a sisterly way. "I know. I am happy for you both! This could mean something. What if you two become more close?"

"We may. Only time will tell..."

"Oh come on Auni! You know it's true. You two are truly meant for each other. There's a reason why you didn't go with Hashaan. The Great Kings said so!"

Auni furrow her brows after I had mentioned Hashaan's name. "Well, I am so glad that I've listened to the Great Kings then..."

I roll my teal eyes. "Come in Auni, don't be so hard on Hashaan. Just because Heri is back home doesnt mean you can treat Hashaan like dirt. You both can still be friends! Before Heri was even around, you and Hashaan were very close. Now it's like you two don't pay any attention to one another. You need to talk to him. I saw the way he looked at you when you looked at Heri. He's hurting!"

"Ugh, fine. I will talk to him tonight before bed. Will that keep you satisfied?"

I smirk. "Yes, yes it will! I'm doing this for you too ya know? You'll regret it sooner or later if you don't talk to him."

"I know..."

The moon rise above the sun. The sky is a dark blue with shinning stars splattered across. The Pride members are walking their way up Pride Rock to the large cavern for bed.

Auni I noticed didn't follow behind me. Instead, she stayed outside I guess to talk to Hashaan. Good! I really want things to work out with them. If they could be friends, that'll be great! That way no one will be hurt. They both deserve happiness.

I pause standing in front the cave.

"I sure do hope the conversation goes well..." I thought a loud.

"What goes well?" A deep voice asks.

I turn my head seeing Heri coming out of the cave with curiosity in his emerald green eyes.

I shake my head and smile. "Oh nothing! Just thinking out loud to my self, heh."

"Oh. Have you seen Auni? It's getting chilly out. She should be inside."

"Awwww, look at my nephew caring for his girlfriend already!"

Heri blushed while rolling his eyes with annoyance. "She's not my girlfriend! I just came back home. Don't you think that is rushing things a bit? I am just concerned about her that's all."

I chuckle. "Sure you are! Auni is talking to Hashaan. She'll be inside soon."

"Oh. Hmmm..."

"What?"

He furrowed his brows. "I've saw the way he was looking at Auni earlier at the ceremony."

I grin while walking pass him going inside the cave. "And why do you care? I thought she wasn't your girlfriend?"

"Huh? Now wait a damn minute, Maha!"

I laugh as he chased me inside.

Same old Heri...

Okumaya devam et

Bunları da Beğeneceksin

10.5K 176 30
It has been three months after Kiara and Kovu's adventure. Everything is now back to normal. For the past months Kovu had been tagging along with Sim...
40.8K 892 52
King Kovu and Queen Kiara are the current rulers of the Pride Lands. An all new Circle of Life will begin in their paws. How will everything turn out...
80.7K 2.4K 69
Kion was just Five Weeks old when Zira and some followers of her's attack Pride Rock while Simba was out with Kiara; having to escape from the comin...
6.8K 91 19
Two lions, two prides, two paths, one destiny. After tragedies unfold, two lions will face their own difficult paths which will determine whether the...