We could be heroes (A pewdiec...

By quadglitter

The infamous superhero Cryaotic or Cry for short, lives with the Avengers, he's also lives another life; just... More

~Chapter 1~
~Chapter 2~
~Chapter 3~
~Chapter 4~
~Chapter 5~
~Chapter 6~
~Chapter 7~
~Chapter 8~
~Chapter 9~
~Chapter 10~
~Chapter 11~
~Chapter 12~
~Chapter 13~
~Chapter 14~
~Important AN please read~
~Chapter 15~
~Chapter 16~
~Chapter 17~
~Chapter 18~
~Chapter 19~
~Chapter 20~
~Chapter 21~
~Chapter 22~
~Chapter 23~
~Chapter 24~
~Chapter 25~
~Chapter 26~
~Chapter 28~
~Chapter 29~
~Chapter 30~

~Chapter 27~

41 1 0
By quadglitter

Pewds' POV

I sigh in content with my head laying on Cry's bare chest as I trace my finger over it. "That was so good" I say shyly.

Cry chuckled slightly and kissed my head. "Glad you think so babe" he wrapped his arms around me and ran his fingers up and down my back causing me to shiver slightly.

I look up at him and stare at him in awe. He's so perfect and I can't believe he's all mine. Cry raised an eyebrow and looked down. "What?"

I smile and shrugged. "Just admiring my amazing boyfriend" I kiss his cheek.

Cry blushed slightly and smiled. "You're too cute babe" he kisses my forehead. I smile and nuzzle my head into his chest yawning.

"Goodnight Cry" I mumble against his chest.

"Goodnight Pewds" Cry yawned and we both fell asleep.

~Next morning~

I yawn and rub my eye. I smile seeing I'm in Cry's arms. I lean up and kiss his cheek. "Wakey wakey Cry"

Cry groaned slightly and yawned loudly. He opened his eyes and smiled. "Good morning babe" he pecked my lips.

I giggle slightly. "Morning" I get up getting ready for school as Cry does the same. We walk into the kitchen hand in hand.

Peter looked up and smiled seeing us. "Morning guys, hey did you hear the news?"

I look at him confused and shake my head sitting in front of him while Cry made us breakfast.

"Apparently there's a whole bunch of students are transferring into our school today because their one burnt down last night" he said taking a spoonful of his cereal.

My eyes widened. "It burnt down?! I wonder how that happened" I ask curiously.

Peter shrugged. "No clue"

Bee walked in with a smile on her face. "Hey guys! I'm actually really excited for the first day of school!" She said excitedly. "By the way can I sit with you guys at lunch?"

Cry smiled and nodded. "Of course you can Bee, we'll be sitting outside under the big tree" he said and placed a bowl of cereal in front of me and kissed my cheek.

I smile and thank him digging in. After about 10 minutes we all walk to school. We met up with the gang and talk against the lockers until it was time for class. Minx nudged me. "Hey look it's the new kids" she whispered.

I turn around and see a group of people I've never seen before. But they didn't look friendly at all. One of the guys eyes landed on me and he smirked then winked. My eyes widen and I blush slightly. He said something to his friends then walked over to me leaning against the locker.

"Hey there cutie, the names Austin, what's yours?" He asked with a smirk still on his face.

I blush even more and before I had a chance to say anything Cry wrapped his arm around my waist and pulled into him. "Back off douche bag he's mine" he growled slightly. I bite my lip and lean into Cry's touch.

Austins eyes widened slightly and he frowned. "Sure whatever" he bumped his shoulder with Cry's as he walked back to his friends.

Cry glared at him and growls lowly. "Fucking asshole" he mumbled under his breath. I giggle slightly and wrap my arms around his neck.

"Don't worry about it Cry, I'm all yours" I smile chuckling slightly.

Cry smiled and pulled me closer against his chest. "Damn right you are" he smirked and slightly pushed up his mask then leaned down kissing me. I smile into the kiss and place my hand on the side of his face deepening it.

The bell rings signalling it was time for the first class. We pulled back and Cry pecked my lips. "I'll see you at lunch"

I smile and nod. "See you at lunch" I wave goodbye and walk to gym class with Ken.

As I was changing I could feel someone's eyes on me. I look and see that guy Austin staring at me with a smirk on his face. I frown feeling uncomfortable and I quickly change into my gym clothes. Ken and I walk into the gym just talking about video games when I suddenly feel someone slap my ass. I gasp loudly and turn seeing Austin.

Austin smirks. "Sorry, I couldn't resist" he winked and walked off with his friends.

"What the hell?!" Ken looked at Austin like he was insane.

"What a creep" I say and shudder slightly.

"If he continues to do this Cry's gonna beat his ass" Ken said smugly. I chuckle and nod.

"He certainly will"

~Short timeskip~

The gym teach held me back for a second as he wanted to talk to me about something. I told Ken to just wait outside the changing room for me. After talking to him I walk into the empty changing room getting dressed. I hear a whistle behind me and I quickly turn around. My eyes widened seeing Austin.

Austin smirks and walks closer. "You've got a nice body" he said bitting his lips getting closer and closer.

I gulp and back up until my back hits the wall. I look up at him absolutely terrified. He pins my arms above my head and kisses me roughly. My eyes widened but I don't kiss back. I struggle to get out of his grip. He pulls back and starts kissing my neck.

"W-what are y-you doing?P-please stop" I beg him feeling tears well up in my eyes. I feel him smirk against my skin and he bites down making me whimper in pain. Austin left a hickey on his neck then started roughly rubbing Pewds' member through his jeans.

I gasp loudly and bite my lip holding back a moan. Tears now streaming down my face. "S-stop it" I whimper.

Austin grinned. "Don't act like you don't love it" he said seductively.

I close my eyes tightly and he rubs me harder. He's gonna rape me! I let out a small moan not being able to hold it back.

"WHAT THE FUCK?!" My eyes shoot open hearing someone else's voice. I look at see its Ken and I sigh in relief.

Kens growled and grabbed Austin punching him in the face and stomach then grabbed Pewds dragging him out. Once they were far enough Ken stopped and turned to Pewds. "Are you okay?"

I couldn't answer. I hugged him tightly and cried. That was so terrifying. If Ken didn't stop him he would have raped me.

Ken frowned and hugged him back tightly rubbing his back whispering comforting things in his ear.

"Th-thank y-you Ken..that w-was s-so scary" I managed to say through my sobs.

"Lucky I came in when I did, I'm so sorry he was gonna do that to you Pewds" Ken said feeling really bad for him. He was definitely telling Cry about this.

"Y-you can't t-tell Cry" I pull back from the hug wiping my tears away.

Ken's eyes widened slightly. "What?! Why not?!"

I sniff and wipe my nose. "B-because I don't w-want anyone to k-know I almost g-got raped" I didn't want the whole school finding out. I didn't want anyone to know. I feel so wrong.

Ken frowned and sighed. He just nodded but he had to tell Cry. Someone was gonna have to teach Austin a lesson for almost raping Pewds.

~Timeskip~

Ken and I grab our lunch and walk outside to the tree. No one else was there yet. I sit down with a sigh. I haven't really spoken since the whole thing this morning.

Ken sigh bitting his lip. "I'll be back in a minute, I need to run to the bathroom" he lied.

I only nod and take a bite of my sandwich. When he left I try fighting back tears.

"Well well well what do we have here?"

My eyes widened at the voice and I quickly stand up. No not him again! "S-Stay away from me" I say backing up.

Austin chuckled stepping closer. "Come on Pewds, don't act like you wouldn't want me to fuck you, I bet I could show you a better time than your boyfriend ever could"

I gulp and my back hits the tree. Fuck sake not again!

"YOU!"

My eyes widened at the voice. Oh no no no the last person I wanted to find out about all this. I look over Austins shoulder and see Cry storming towards us with Ken behind me. Shit he fuckin told him when I told him not to!

Austin turned around and rolled his eyes. "What I was only messing around with him" he winked at me.

Cry growled loudly and grabbed Austins collar and punching him really hard in the face making Austin stumbling back. "How fuckin dare you try to rape my boyfriend!"

Shit shit shit shit!! Tears were now streaming down my face. I see the rest of the gang run over. "What's going on?! Cry what are you doing?!" Russ asked stepping in between Austin and him.

"I'll tell you what's going on! That piece of shit tired to rape Pewds!" Cry said absolutely furious his fists were trembling.

Everyone's eyes widened and they gasped. Minx quickly hugged me and I cry into her arms. This isn't good. This ain't good at all!

A/N
Woah I haven't updated in AGES! The reason being is that I had a HUGE writers block! Sorry for that!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.2K 145 21
Jack (or Sean) McLoughlin is becoming depressed because his subscribers are losing interest and watching some weird Asian-looking dude who calls hims...
7.9K 410 58
#1 in Tobuscus 8/14/2020 #1 in Nettyplays 11/16/18 [Cry x Reader] Waking up in an unknown place is scary enough, throw in some zombies and it's terri...
1.4K 11 21
Cry has been on his own ever since he family left him when he turned 18. His family disowned him the moment they found out he couldn't touch anyone...
33.6K 1.8K 53
*DISCLAIMER* this is the second story i ever wrote and it is terrible but i have left it up on my page bc for sOME REASON people actually liked it? s...