Sucked Into The Manga (Book o...

Da HerLovelySanity

(BOOK TWO HAS BEEN RELEASED)https://www.wattpad.com/441044956-sucked-into-the-manga-again-blackbutler-sucked ... Altro

Getting sucked in, Literally
The black book thief
Daddy! Mama!
Tears, tea cups and female kisses
Beating you to the punch
Quitting the Host Club!
Kidnapped than blackmailed by twin devils!
the twins act up... again
Pianos and the Tropical beach trip
lets play miss tough
Cross dressers and The Koyuki sickness
The scary letters
Yuu, you are busted!
Honey gets bitter / Koyuki gets a visiter
Koyuki in wonderland!
Forgiving and Punishing Koyuki!
The day without the host club!
Happy birthday Raingi, just don't touch any mangas!
Not kyoya's; Don't touch the Takashi's
Without Koyuki
Dreams anyone?
Guess who's back!
Their Talk
Planning from the future Mrs.Ootori
Now entering French Chocolate Pastry! (It needs more spice)
Lady French Pastry Toenail
Needs more chocolate
Could this be the end? Part 1
could this be the end? Part 2
Farewell Ouran, hello, who??
Message from Author-chan(PLEASE READ)

Message from the Author-chan. MUST READ!!!

729 25 28
Da HerLovelySanity

-link to book 2-https://www.wattpad.com/441044956-sucked-into-the-manga-again-blackbutler-sucked

Greetings everyone, it is I, the Author of Sucked into the Manga. I have a few things I'd like you all to read, and let me know your thoughts.

I am aware my sucked into the manga story has mistakes. I am slowly going back and fixing those mistakes. Correcting me and being rude about it, is making me want to close the book. If you are going to be rude, make fun of me, and make fun of others on this book, then I shall remove the book. If you want to see the book stay, then please ignore the remarks, or privately message me and ask if I noticed while I am editing it the mistake. I am trying to edit the story to fix mistakes, work on the new story, work a real life job, have a social life and do many other things so PLEASE just hang in there or the story will no longer be allowed to the public eye. I love all my fans, I love all my readers but please, stop with the grammar nazi bullcrap, stop with being rude and please just have PATIENCE WITH ME!

Thank you!

~Annoyed and irritated Author-chan.

P.S if someone is being rude about your mistakes in the comments or if you are having issues with someone, please feel free to message me as well for that, and I shall help with resolving that situation as well.

P.S.S Comment here when you read this, I'd like to see how many people this reached out to, and who is understanding of the situation. Thank you all. <3

*All of the host club and I bow to you precious people*

Continua a leggere

Ti piacerà anche

26.3K 1.1K 24
[Ouran Host Club x Yuji!Reader] Collabed with FCL-M-Trio from Wattpad Where a pair of new twins get sent to a private high school. Entering the club...
69K 1.7K 31
IF YOU ARE READING THIS....DON'T A new girl at the ouran high school was looking for a place to read with her brother. What happened when they both...
8.3K 275 18
•My Hero Academy series --volume 1; includes book 1: Bomb Boy, and book 2: Momo ~Book 1 excerpt: She was falling. That was the only coherent thought...
305K 8.7K 27
You made it into Ouran with flying colours, only being partially passed by Haruhi Fujioka. What happens when you meet the host club? #1 in #ouranhigh...