Peter Parker x reader : Stark...

By nekomotherfuker

"Let's give Peter a little hug from another Stark." More

#0
#1 Stark's daughter
#2 Stark's secret
#3 Stark's staring
#4 Stark's shy
#5 Stark's house
#6 Stark's popular
#7 Stark's problem
#8 Stark's secret
#9 Stark's stressed
#10 Stark's drama
#11 Stark's rumors
#12 Stark's drunk
#13 Stark's ai
#14 Stark's help
#15 Stark's script
#16 Stark's back
#17 Stark's injured
#18 Stark's rised
#19 Stark's threat
#20 Stark's break
#21 Stark's mission
#22 Stark's in
#24 Stark's plan
#25 Stark's payback
#26 Stark's family
#27 Stark's kiss
#28 Stark's me
OTHER BOOKS (updated)
#29 Stark's party
#30 Stark's shook
#31 Stark's surprise
#32 Stark's armor
#33 Stark's life
#34 Stark's vacation
#35 Stark's game
#36 Stark's stories
#37 Stark's confused
#38 Stark's night
#39 Stark's hope
#40 Stark's truth
#41 Stark's care
#42 Stark's visitors
#43 Stark's memories
#44 Stark's forgot
#45 Stark's done
#46 Stark's ending
Author!
Special❤️
memes
Translated!
INHERITOR
STARK'S 2 : Second Chance

#23 Stark's friend

88K 3.2K 8K
By nekomotherfuker

"Alright, here we go..." After a long, stealthy, sneaky way, you finally made it through the control room. Surprisingly, no one was there, so you took out the flash drive and started to break the security system down.

[How is it?] Natasha asked.

"Why is it not working..." You murmured, looking around to make sure no one is here then kept trying. "Nat, the file from the flash drive is not working, they have a really strong protection to hack, whoever made these programs are incredibly good, well, not as me and dad."

   [You're trying to hack it on your own?]

   "Yup..." You said, fingers on the keyboard. "(N/n), a little help please."

   "Yes?" (N/n) spoke from your watch, or technically your metal glove.

   "Try my hacking program on this one, use the new one i just made. 'Chicken nuggets.'"

   [Your hacking program's name is chicken nuggets?] Natasha heard you talking to (N/n) and asked.

   "Yes, i know how the others name theirs like 'CyberBullet' or 'WireXDX' but i just came up with chicken nuggets cause i was eating it when i made it...wait, let me focus here." You went quiet to concentrate.

"Okay... this one is also blocked..but if i add this code here, it should..."

A siren was a signal to the hydras that their systems have been hacked. You smiled as you looked around to the sound and the red light. "Nat, i did it."

[Good, we are coming in.]

   You chucked, it wasn't that hard, until you heard a gun shot. "I see they started fighting now..."

   You sneaked out of a room, noticed a guards and easily put him to sleep by the technique Natasha taught you, you stole his bulletproof vest and wore it.

   "(N/n), lead me to my dad."

"He's at the rooftop with Peter, fighting hydras."

"Stairs?"

"On your left."

You followed her lead to the stairs, a couple of hydra's fell down, you saw Clint was the one who threw them.

"Hi, kid." Clint smiled, then his smile fade, as he fired an arrow at you.

"What the!...oh." You realized he shot Hydra's guy behind you. "Thanks, man. I gotta go and stick with dad."

"Prepared some weapons, they're everywhere, we have to take them down before we take over the hive." He advised.

"I'm not really for killing today, but... yeah, just in case." You told him before running upstairs. "(N/n), an electric gun would be nice."

"Right away."

   You headed higher, and higher, you almost reached the rooftop but you got stuck at the fifth floor because someone was blocking your way.

And for god's sake, why did it have to be Rose.

"Old friend." You said, she was wearing a black, tide, suit. Her look changed from an innocent girl at school to a cyberpunk agent.

"How dare you're doing this to my house." She said, with teary eyes.

"House? You call this house? They are bad guys Rose, I don't know how come you're with them but they're not family."

"Huh, it's funny, coming from you." She chuckled. "I don't know about the others, but i'm done with you."

"What do you...shit!" You yelled as you avoided her bullet by a hair's breadth. "You could've killed me!"

"My intention."

She kept shooting as you ran your ass out for cover.

"ROSE, I DON'T WANT TO FIGHT YOU. I MEAN, I'D LIKE YOU PUNCH YOU IN A FACE FOR BULLIED ME AT SCHOOL AND BROKE MY HAND." You yelled against her gun shot. "BUT I DON'T WANT EITHER OF US TO DEADLY DIE, ESPECIALLY ME."

"YOU DID ALL THIS!!!" You shouted like a mad person.

You rolled your eyes. "FINE! (N/n) get dad to me as soon as possible and a laser gun now!"

It was your first time to combat action with enemy, you shot her but she were fast so you both were missed each other, the battle continued, you brought all your toy up, such as a little bomb but she always got away.

You both hid behind cover, breathing heavily, both waited for another to lurk from shelter so that they can shoot.

You played a trick, you got up fast and suddenly hid again, she missed her shot, right when you got up again and shot her again, what went wrong was you aim for her shoulder but she was moving and the bullet hit her right in her chest.

"..." You looked at her so shocked, she was also. You shot her, you really did, you killed someone for the first time, they're no way one can survive by that gun shot.

But the worst always come to Starks.

The bullets pops out of the wound and rolled down the ground, as her bright orange skin healed herself.

The extremis.

A friendly reminder from iron man 3

She smiled evilly as you just stared at her.

"You were the extremis the whole time?!?"

"Surprised?"

"I'm shook!!"

You rubbed your head and walked around since you guys aren't fighting anymore. "That's why you fell down the bleachers and was alright and your skin were so hot my fingers was burned..."

"See that you can't fight me now? Now let me end you... i hate you so much, the whole time, i'm so glad i..."

Before she could ever finish the sentence something hit her head so hard that she fell down and sleep.

Tony Stark, the father of the day walked in, with Peter parker.

"This is why the villain should stop saying things they want to but should hurry the hell up and kill us, because something always stop them before they could do." You sighed.

"Yeah, I survived all this time because they kept talking all the time." He replied.

"By the way, have you see this dude." You asked both of them, showing the picture from your watch's hologram.

"No, we cleared Hydra's men at the rooftop and sixth floor, why?" Your dad replied.

"He grabbed my butt."

"HE WHAT!?!" Peter triggered.

"Grabbed my butt." You repeated.

"(N/N) SENT THE PICTURE TO KAREN RIGHT NOW I'M GONNA MURDER HIS ASS." Peter webbed off to chase the guy as you and dad were left in the scene.

"He's so protective over us, you know?" Your dad said. You just smiled, because your dad was still dumb enough to not understand you and Peter like each other.

Wait, did you just accept the fact that you really like Peter?

.
.
.

The mission's clear, we burned the hive down. Most of the men got put in jail, only some was brought to the new avengers facility for investigation.

Like Rose, and some other that got experimented on.

But all the avengers were tired, hungry and some even bruises up so they decided to go to some place where they could eat and talk.

Like Shawarma.

A friendly reminder from avengers end credits.

It was crowded, so you and Peter split for another table, also because it's not good to let anyone see you and Peter are with them, since your identities are hidden.

"Ow.. don't do it so rough." You told Peter as he put a plaster on your forehead.

"Sorry... are there any bruises else?"

"No. And you?"

"Just a little at my neck here but it's fine."

"I'll do it for you."

The avengers, except for Tony that went to the toilet, were looking at you two.

"Does Tony knows about them?" Clint asked.

"He doesn't, but I don't think he should, it's a nature of dad to destroy their kid's love." Natasha said.

"I don't want to be old fashioned and stuff, but aren't they too young for love? I'm just curious." Steve asked, tried so hard not to sound like an old man.

"Kids these day pregnant at the age of twelve, believe it or not." Said Bruce, then he continued eating.

"It's good for them, they both needs someone to watch their back, to protect each other, it always good to have someone who loves you." Wanda said sadly.

.
.
.

Author : Dear, Tom holland. You're so hot that i want to make quacksons quackdaughters with you.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

227K 5K 13
Steve and Tony (Stony) One-Shots A few short stories I write in my free time that I'd like to show to those who want to read them. (Will mark Comple...
5.1K 372 23
When you have two equally handsome, capable, charming Avengers, how can it be so easy to chose one ? Can it ? Whose heart will you make and whose he...
2M 50.6K 54
"I'm gonna need you to shut that mouth of yours before you say something you're gonna regret." "Make me." COMPELTE
3.5M 108K 40
Mr. Parker will see you now.