Danny Phantom x Female!Reader

By LayceJ25

You and your parents move from (hometown) to Amity Park because your father got a job offer at Axion Labs. Fe... More

Chapter 1: Meeting New Friends
Chapter 2: Mystery Meat
Chapter 3: Rescuing Sam
Chapter 4: School Ground Battle
Chapter 5: Parental Bonding
Chapter 6: The Dance
Chapter 7: The Dragon Slayer
Chapter 8: One Of A Kind
Chapter 9: Sampson
Chapter 10: The Hunter is Becoming The Hunted
Chapter 11: Sampson vs Skulker
Chapter 12: Attack of the Killer Garage Sale
Chapter 13: The 'Cool' Party and Technus
Chapter 14: Splitting Image
Chapter 15: Poindexter
Chapter 16: A New Plan
Chapter 17: Switching Back
Chapter 18: Fanning The Flames
Chapter 19: Ember
Chapter 20: Teen Love
Chapter 21: Deprograming
Chapter 22: Fright Night
Chapter 23: Haunted House Competition
Chapter 24: Halloween Battle
Chapter 25: The Sword Must Sheathed In Pumpkin Near
Chapter 26: Public Enemies
Chapter 27: Walker's Plan
Chapter 28: The Million Dollar Ghost
Chapter 29: Jack vs Vlad
Chapter 30: Control Freaks
Chapter 31: You're Not Just A Ghost
Chapter 33: So You Have Wished It, So Shall It Be
Chapter 34: Doctor's Disorders
Chapter 35: You Wanted Fenton DNA
Chapter 36: Pirate Radio
Chapter 37: Leave Your Kids, Come To The Cuirse
Chapter 38: Kids vs Pirates
Chapter 39: Reign Storm
Chapter 40: The Ring Thou Hast
Chapter 41: The Ghost King
Chapter 42: The Fright Before Christmas
Chapter 43: This Story's Not Done Till The Lesson Is Learned
Chapter 44: Secret Weapons
Chapter 45: The Battle Of The Siblings, Plus One
Chapter 46: Identity Crisis
Chapter 47: Fusing Back Together
Chapter 48: Micro-Management
Chapter 49: Alot Stronger Than We Thought
Chapter 50: King Tuck
Chapter 51: Masters Of All Time
Chapter 52: What Could've Been
Chapter 53: Beauty Marked
Chapter 54: Time To Get Out Of The Dark Ages
Chapter 55: Kindred Spirits
Chapter 56: You Wanna Ask Questions? Or Do You Wanna Kick Some Butt?
Chapter 57: Reality Trip
Chapter 58: Bring Me My Gems, If You Ever Want To See Your Families Alive Again
Chapter 59: Cape Canaveral and Gothapalooza
Chapter 60: Comic Book Convention
Chapter 61: We're Ghosts And You're Not
Chapter 62: Eye For An Eye
Chapter 63: Bound To Be A Rematch
Chapter 64: Infinite Realms
Chapter 65: Sometimes It Take Users To Where It Feels They Need To Go
Chapter 66: Girl's Night Out
Chapter 67: Urban Jungle
Chapter 68: You Control The Power, The Power Doesn't Control You
Chapter 69: Torrent Of Terror
Chapter 70: Livin' Large
Chapter 71: Boxed Up Fury
Chapter 72: Claw Of The Wild
Chapter 73: Can't Imagine My Life Without You
Chapter 74: Frightmare
Chapter 75: D-Stabilized
Chapter 76: Phantom Planet
Chapter 77: The Disasteriod
Chapter 78: Not If We Can Make The Earth Intangible
Chapter 79: Wouldn't Change It For The Whole World

Chapter 32: Memory Blank

11.2K 217 123
By LayceJ25

"Guys, come on! We’re gonna be late for school!" Sam shouted at the two boys, who were drooling over this giant, yellow car. "Guys? Guys!" I said, annoyed. "Isn’t it everything I told you it would be and more?" Danny asked Tucker, ignoring us. "You did not lie, dude. You did not lie." Tucker said.

"The Gi-normo Six-Thousand!" The two boys said, in unison, as they continue to stare at the car. I walk up to the side window of the car and started reading the description. "Seats made of owl leather? Interior wood paneling made from the Amazon rainforest? 12 gallons to the mile?!" I said, slighty appalled. "This car is an environmental nightmare!" Sam saod, angrily. She gasped then points at Danny. 

"I know what you should do!" She said.

"No." Danny said, arms folded across his chest.

"You could totally haunt this place! Scare people away from here and make them buy something else!" Sam exclaimed, excitedly. I nod in agreement as Danny glares at us. "No." He replied, firmly. "Cut it out, you two. It’s a cool truck! Besides, this would not be the first time one of your bad ideas got Danny into trouble." Tucker said to us. "What are you talking about?" Sam asked, confused. 

Then Tucker reminded us about the day Danny got his powers. "How’s it bad we were there? If it wasn’t for me, he’d be flying around with his dad’s face on his chest." I replied, angrily.

"Know how you can say thank you?" Sam asked Danny. "By crushing a few trucks!"

"Sam, I’m the good guy! So unless these super-awesome trucks are being used for evil, I can’t do anything." Danny replied. "Except wonder if it’s got a GPS satellite guidance system." Tucker said as he walks up to the car and stares at it again. Danny walks up next to him and said. "And rims."

"Big, spinning rims." Both the boys said as they drool over that stupid car. "Oh, I give up." I grumbled and start to walk away, Sam walking close behind me. "I just wish somebody would destroy these stupid trucks!" Sam grumbled as we head towards school.

*3RD PERSON POV*

"Well, it’s about time you made a wish." Desiree said as she looks through the grate you and Sam walk by. She floats out of the grate and raises her hands. "And so you have wished it, so shall it be!" Desiree said as she puts her hands together into a pink beam of magical energy which flies towards a restaurant called DAISY’S DAIRY DINER. There’s a giant cow on top and a board with an ice cream cone on the side. 

The beam hits the very happy looking cow, causing it to become angry. The giant cow becomes alive and starts to walk towards the boys and the car. "I wonder what this button does." Danny said as he presses one of the five buttons beneath the door panel.

Suddenly the boys are flung back screaming as the car is stepped on by a giant cow hoof, bending the metal and shattering the windows. Danny and Tucker land on the ground, on their backs. They bounce once and land by a tire of another car, looking up in shock as a yellow metal shard lands next to them. The boys look up at the giant cow with another truck in the foreground next to them. The cow moos. 

"Get away, fiend! Whatever you do, leave this truck alone!" Danny shouted, pointing at the truck behind him. The giant cow moos as it turns to the side of him, lifting up its leg to reveal its udder. Danny and Tucker, lean against the truck and look up in total shock as a wave of milk squirted out at them. "Aw, man! I just became lactose intolerant!" Tucker groaned as another wave of milk hits them.

*YOUR POV*

After the fight with the giant cow, the four of us were walking down the street when Tucker says, proudly. "Good job beating the big cow, Danny." 

"Yeah, well, it hasn’t stopped Sam from busting my chops about cruelty to un-living plastic animals." Danny said, annoyed. "I had to choose between fake cows and evil trucks. The cow won." Sam said with a satisfied smile on her face. I laugh at this until I look up and see something that caught my eye. A movie ad for Trinity of Doom on the side of a bus stop, featuring a reptilian female with pigtails and sharp teeth, a cyborg female with a pony tail, and a female with a red-and-black striped shirt, claws and green hair.

I gasped and said. "Sam! Look!" Sam looks over at the ad and smiles as the both of us run up to the ad. "Trinity of Doom is out this Friday!" She says.

"Femalien..."

"...vs Terminatra..."

"...vs Nightmerica!"

"All my favorite female movie monsters, in one film!" Sam said in glee as she claps her hands together. "I know. This going to be an awesome movie!!" I exclaimed. "So it’s a chick flick?" Tucker asked us just as Danny looks down at him and sees the milk. "Oh, duh!" Danny mutters and he turns invisible, making the milk fall off of him. Danny smiles once he becomes visible. Tucker, arms folded across his chest, glares at Danny. "Hello?" He said. Danny places his hand on Tucker's shoulder and turns him invisible. Tucker smiles as the milk falls off of him.

"Not just a chick flick, the chick flick." Sam said.

 "The three biggest female box office monsters battling it out in a big-budget special-effects bonanza!" I said, excitedly, raising my arms. Sam turns around and points at Danny. "And since you promised we’d all go on Friday, I bought us tickets." She said. But at that moment we heard a voice behind us.

"Danny?"

I groan as it was Paulina walking up to Danny. "You never told me whether or not you were coming to my Quinceañera on Friday." She asked as she holds up a flyer. "That’s because when you invited me, I thought you were joking." Danny said as he takes the flyer out of her hand. 

"And that you forgot to invite me." Tucker said, placing his hand foward himself.

"And remembered not to invite me." Sam said, annoyed.

"Me too." I said, angrily.

Paulina looks at us and laughs. "Oh, no, silly. You’re all invited!" She exclaimed and hands all of us a flyer. "Yes!" Tucker exclaimed, excitedly. "No!" Sam and I muttered, angrily, while Danny looks up at Paulina. "Really?" he asked her. "Really! I knew Danny wouldn’t come if I didn’t invite you three, but I especially want Danny to be there." Paulina replied as she looks dreamily at Danny. I growled under my breathe as Danny asked. "Me?"

"Of course. My Papa is throwing the party at the country club, and it’s happening on the same night as a meteor shower. And I really want that ghost boy to be there. And since the ghost boy seems to show up wherever you do, I figured I had no choice but to invite you and your loser friends!" She said. "Hey, we’re right here, you know." Tucker remarked. "Yeah, I know." Paulina replied, unfazed by it as she walks away. 

"The ghost boy? Oh, he’ll be there, Paulina! I promise!" Danny shouted after her. "Uh, guys? Movie? Friday? Non-refundable tickets?!" Sam said, angrily while I glare at him. "Oh, come on, girls, we never get invited to these parties." Danny said as he gestures to the flyer. "And I don’t get to go if he doesn’t go!" Tucker said as he points at Danny. Sam and I glare at the boys as Tucker goes over to Sam and says. "Pretty please with those dark licorice sprinkles with the black frosting you like with those little gummy bats on top?" While Danny walks up to me and takes my hands in his and stares at me with his beautiful blue eyes. "Please, (y/n)?" He pleads. I sigh as I look over at Sam and she glares at the two boys. "Alright! Alright!" She said as I groan and nod in agreement.

The boys jump up in excitement and high five each other. Sam groans as she walks away as her and Tucker head to school. Danny walks up to me and asked. "You’re coming to the party too, right?"

"Yes, I’ll be there." I grumbled. Danny smiles then kissed me on the cheek and said. "Thanks, baby." And he walks away.

"I’ll be there, unless something should happen to Paulina, and then the party got cancelled. Not that I’d wish that." I said to myself as I walk away and head to school.

"Thousands of meteors will be visible in the skies of Amity Park this Friday. People tend to wish upon these falling stars without realizing, that at the speed they’re falling, they could drill through your tiny skulls like they were wet toilet paper!" Mr Lancer said as I sighed and began doodling on my notebook. I finished drawing a cool logo for Danny, which was a slanted D with points jutting from the back and a negative space implying a P.

"Papa says the stars are falling on my birthday just for me. And I’m going to wish to meet the ghost boy, and if one of the meteors flies towards me, the ghost boy could save me!" Paulina said, happily. I make a gagging noise, which Sam found funny. Dash, who fell asleep in class, woke up and said. "Huh? Uh yeah, you know what I’d wish for extra arms to catch more footballs!" Then he turns to Danny and said. "And to wail on you, Fen-ton. But that doesn’t technically count as a wish because, I can do that anytime. Watch!" Then he punches Danny in the arm. "Dash!" I shouted, angrily. 

Then a rumbling was heard as a monster, that looked an awful like Femalien, busts down through the ceiling feet-first and roaring. She falls to the ground and Femalien lands on the front of her feet in the foreground, her tail swishing. The class runs away and shriek in horror after she lands. "Paulina!" she shouted. "Uh, did it just say your name?" Dash asked Paulina. She smiles and raises her hands in the air. "Neat!" she exclaimed and I facepalm myself. 

"War of the Worlds creature! Get away from my youthful charges!" Lancer shouted as he picks up a fire extinguisher. Lancer jumps up and clonks the fire extinguisher to her back, futilely doing nothing to her. He lands back down and looks at the fire extinguisher with uncertainty. Lancer looks up in a fright to Femalien, who looks down at him over her shoulder. She turns to the side, lifting her claws out and roaring. She bares her teeth as she turns and leans down to Lancer, clearly predatorily. "Well, I tried. RUN!!" Lancer shouted and the rest of us ran away.

*3RD PERSON*

Danny, who was pressed against a wall by the staircase, assumes a fighting stance and transforms 8nto his ghost form. He turns invisible and phases through a wall and chase after Femalien who was chasing Paulina. Femalien stretches her claws out toward Paulina but Danny was able to grab the monster and phase the two of them through the floor.

The two fall into an office. Femalien whips her tail toward Danny as she growls and turns on her side to look up, menacingly. Danny flies backward a d slams his back against the wall, cracking it. He grunts as he lands on his butt, tired. He gasps in shock as Femalien thrusts her arm forward, shooting darts from her wirst-shooter, each taking off with a puff of red smoke. The darts fly towards him and Danny avoids most of them but one dart was able to tear a sleeve of his suit, causing him to scream out in pain. 

He looks down at his torn sleeve. He tightens his face and quickly applies pressure to the area with his other hand. He opens his eyes and charged a ball of green energy in his hand, shooting off a ghost beam. Femalien roars as she is knocked back by it. "All right, gruesome. What do you want? Who sent you?" Danny asked the creature. "(Yyyy/Nnnn)..." Femalien hissed at him and disappears as Danny looks at her astonished.

*YOUR POV*

"It said (y/n)?" Sam asked Danny as we sit at park table. "Actually, it was more like, (yyyy/nnn)....but You get the point." Danny said, after he raises his arms to make a spooky effect. "You can't really blame me for this; can you?" I asked him, angrily  "Well, it's got something to do with you, but don't worry. I saved Paulina, so you don't have to apologize." He replied. "Good. Cause I'm not gonna." I said as Danny digs into his backpack.

"You're just gonna have to wear this Specter Deflector and stay out of the way." He said as he places the device around my waist. "What?" I exclaimed, angrily. "(Y/N), something weird is going on and you're clearly the cause of it. It's probably better for all of us if you just lay low." Danny replied. "Yeah, (y/n). You should just lay low." Tucker said.

At that moment, we heard someone screaming. "Paulina? Again?" Danny said as he looks behind him. "This is going to have to wait. I'm Going Ghost!" Danny said as he stands up and transforms. He looks down at me and said. "Stay here."

"Oh, I will. I promise." I said. Danny turns and takes flight but I stand up, angrily, and grab my backpack. "The same way you kept your promise about going to the movies Friday!" I shouted after him and walked away.

*DANNY'S POV*

"This is the like, the worst birthday week ever!" Paulina said, dramatically. I phase up through the ground and float next to her. "Well, let's see if we can't changr that alittle." I said. "And now it's not!" She replied, excitedly. I turn and thrust out my palm and blast the Ghost that looked one of those horror characters Sam and (y/n) were talking about. But unfortunately the blast goes right through as a hole forms in her abdominal area.

"Wait, let me give you this. If I invite you, I can un-invite Danny Fenton and his loser friends!" Paulina exclaimed as she holds up one of her invites. "What?" I asked, confused. But a metal net snags me and pulls me away from Paulina. Terminatra, I believe she is called, slams me against a fountain and sends a shockwave at me,  which causes me to turn back to normal. I scream in pain then she untangles me so one of her pipes hold me up by my shirt then she slams into the fountain. 

Terminatra raises her hands, which forms into a gun, and aims right at me. I gasp just as a voice calls out.

"Leave him alone!"

I look over and see (y/n) driving her motor scooter. She pushes the button in the front of her belt and slams her scooter right into the fountain's stonework, causing Terminatra to fall forward into the fountain. She lands hand first in the water and turns to face me and said. "(Yyyyy/Nnnn)..." Then she disappears.

"Man, you're right! That Spector Deflector works like a charm." (Y/N) said as she looks at the belt, impressed. "Nice save! Although, to be fair, I probably if it weren't for you in the first place." I said as she reaches out to help me out of the fountain. I grab her hand but then I felt a powerful shock from her belt. I scream in pain and fall back into the fountain. "Uh, excuse me? I save your butt and you're giving me grief?" She asked me, angrily. "Welcome to my world, remember? We should let the gorilla out! We should sell all of your dad's stuff at a garage sale!" I said as I told my arms across my chest. 

"Anything else you want to blame me for? World hunger? The Ice Age? Puberty?" She asked me. "(Y/N), both monsters knew your name. Either there's another (y/n) involved in ghost fighting or its you!" I said. "How about a thank you, huh? You think Paulina would've saved your butt back there?" (Y/N) asked, angrily. "She would if she wanted me to come to her party!" I said as I stand up in the fountain. (Y/N) sighs then turns around and starts to get on her scooter. "Danny, I swear. There are days I wish I had never even met you!" She shouted at me then she drives off.

"Way to go, Fenton. You just ticked off the only girl you ever love." I mutter to myself. I look down and see the invite and look at it then I sigh and look up."(Y/N)! Wait!" I shouted but then my ghost sense goes off and I hear someone laugh. I turn around and see Desiree. "Finally!" She exclaimed. "Desiree? You look different." I said, confused, as I turn Ghost.

"More powerful? Why, yes! The more wishes I grant, the more powerful I get! Oh, and only days away from the meteor shower where everybody will be making wishes!" She said as she whips out her ghost tail and could it around me then throws me off to the side. I land on one hand and one forearm. "What do you want?" I asked her.

"You, out of the way. By Friday night. But it's not about what I want. It's about what your little girlfriend wants. And she just wished she never met you!" Desiree exclaimed, happily.

"Oh no!" I muttered as I realize what she's getting at.

"And so she has wished it, and so it shall BE!!!" Desiree scream and that's the last thing I remember before I black out.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1K 54 14
Danny Phantom|"Danny I like you and I hope you like me too." - IN WHICH: (Y/N) (L/N) moves to Amity Park with her parents to go see her grandparents...
7.7K 188 14
Danny has been acting weird lately, and it's concerning Sam and Tucker. They want to help but they don't know how. When an accident with the Fenton's...
3.9K 131 20
🎉*Completed*🎊 Danny Fenton is known to have crazy parents, a smart sister, and just a normal loser in Casper High. But what a lot of people don't k...
194K 5.3K 22
Parents recently divorced, Dad takes your sister and Mom gets you. Gotta move, yay. Going to live in a strange town called Amity Park. Your life is a...