A Collection of Stories

De JaneKiley713

Hello my lovelies! It's me again. So, this is a collection of stories that either are currently in my head a... Mai multe

A Collection of Stories
Characters
More Than A Name Yours Too
Love Actually
Love Actually
Love Actually
Love Actually
Love Actually
Trust Me
Anonymous
Anonymous
Anonymous
Anonymous
Anonymous II
Anonymous II
Elementals II
Elementals II
Elementals II
Star-Crossed
Star-Crossed
Star-Crossed
Star-Crossed
Star-Crossed
Immortal Love
Immortal Love
Immortal Love
Immortal Love
Immortal Love
Immortal Love
The Girl Who Signed
The Girl Who Signed
The Girl Who Signed
The Girl Who Signed
The Girl Who Signed
The Girl Who Signed
The Girl Who Signed
The Girl Who Signed
The Girl Who Signed
One Year
One Year
One Year
One Year
One Year
One Year
One Year
Loving Mr. Billionaire
The Fake Engagement
Grimm
Grimm
Kidnapped
Kidnapped
Begin Again (First Draft)
Begin Again (Story)
The Royals
Recent Events

One Year

34 1 0
De JaneKiley713

We left in the day after my wonderful encounter. We flew to California; our first show would be in a week and we barely had enough time to rehearse. We’d be there for a while, almost a month in fact. Anton had cut half of my dances and gave the other half to Aunt Sofiya. Eric and I shared a hotel room, mainly because I didn’t want to share one with Tobias. Tobias and I hadn’t talked at all since that day. We only saw each other during practices and dinner; otherwise I was in my room or with Eric. I couldn’t face him yet; no I didn’t want to face him yet. Nikki had guys falling over her from left and right, and I guessed I overestimated his willpower. But if he was happy with her right now, so was I. Our first show was in Los Angeles and tonight. It was all tap, so I could do most of the dances. I’d be really excited except for the fact that I had morning sickness all day. It was driving Anton crazy. He thought that we should cancel the show.

“Anton, don’t. I’ll be fine in an hour or so. Aunt Sofiya can take the first part of the show, I’ll take the second.” I muttered into the toilet bowl. Eric rubbed my back as Anton swore in five different languages. Everybody else was outside the bathroom, most likely worrying about me.

“Ana… maybe you should take it easy.” Anton murmured, scratching his neck. I shook my head, sitting back on my heals and holding my stomach.

“No. I’m dancing, Anton. End of story.” I said. He sighed, finally giving in.

“Fine, but until your half, you are resting. No moving, no nothing.” He said firmly. I sighed and nodded, allowing myself temporary defeat. I got up and found a chair near the entry to the stage. I sat down and quickly fell asleep. Eric woke me up about an hour and a half later, rushing me to Max for my first costume. He helped me in and rushed me to the stage for my first number. It was just me and Tobias out there for our dance. I put on a smile and walked out to my spot on the stage. I started the dance, pretending to be a shy, timid young girl. Tobias played a tough, macho guy who bumped into me. The dance went on as scheduled, every move done with perfection. At the end of the dance, I was in his arms, our faces near each other like we were going to kiss. We held this position until the curtain fell; I pushed out of his arms and walked off stage. Eric came up to me and wrapped his arm around my shoulder.

“How are you feeling?” He murmured, leading me over to Max again. He gave me a new costume and took the old one after I changed.

“Not nauseas,” I said, looking at Eric. He nodded and kissed my forehead.

“Only two more dances and the show will be done.” He said in my ear. I nodded and walked to the stage entrance. Anton and Aunt Sofiya were out there, dancing a duet that was in the Nutcracker. Once it ended, we carried on with the tap show.

Our first dance we did was an older tap dance. Lee, Juan and I danced that one. It started slow and ended fast. I ran back stage and quickly threw on a jacket over my leotard and shorts. The entire crew, including Max, came out onto the stage and did our final dance of the evening. We left quickly, wanting to start our annual after-the-show dinner. Eric, Lee, Tobias and I shared a taxi while everyone else got into the van we were renting. I sat between Eric and Lee, forcing Tobias to sit next to the taxi driver. We told the driver to follow the red van to the restaurant. The driver did as was asked, getting us to the restaurant at the same time as everyone else. We got out and went in, getting a little bit of everything at a large table. Anton gave everyone his beginning-of-the-season speech, making us all wait to eat. Aunt Sofiya but in half way through, reminding Anton that we had a baby on board and cut his speech off there. I was the first to dig in, leaving everyone in shock at how much I ate. I just pointed to my stomach and kept eating. By the time I finished, I was leaning on Eric, my head resting on his shoulder for support. Anton paid the bill, like always, and got everyone except Lee, Eric, Tobias and me, into the van. Eric carried me out to the curb, I was barely lucid. I only heard the slightest of mumbles.

I heard Eric say something to Lee and Tobias and Eric transferring me into a new set of arms. I moaned and curled into a warm chest. “Shh,” they whispered, kissing my hair softly. I curled my fingers in their shirt and fell asleep.

I woke a couple of hours later, morning sickness launching me from the nice covers. I ran into the bathroom and puked into the toilet bowl. Heavy footsteps followed me in and pulled my hair back from my face. I held my stomach with one hand and the toilet bowl with the other. I felt like crying because I felt so weak, and I couldn’t stop this kid from making me puke and puke and puke. I pulled back from the bowl and pressed my face into my hands and cried, the sound muffled by my hands. Two, strong, familiar arms wrapped around me and cradled me against their chest.

“Shh, Ana; it’ll be okay,” He whispered. Tobias. I pushed away from him, my back pressed against the tub.

“What the hell are you doing in my room?” I screeched. He ran his hands over his face, he looked older and yet young at the same time.

“You’re in my room. Eric picked Hunter up from the airport about…” He looked at his phone quickly. “Five hours ago. And my guess is they’re just starting to fall asleep.” He mumbled. I ran my hands through my hair as I thought. Did Eric do this on purpose? Did Lee do this on purpose?

“Where are you sleeping?” I asked.

“On the floor,” He mumbled, getting to his feet and helping me up. We shuffled back into the bedroom and I sat on the bed. Tobias stood over me, stifling a yawn. “Get some sleep,” he said, lowering himself onto the ground.

“What are you doing?” I asked, not ready to sleep yet.

“Falling back to sleep,” He muttered.

“No, we need to talk.” I said; sitting with my legs crossed.

“We do,” He agreed, “We can talk in the morning.”

“No, we’re going to talk now,” I said.

“No,” He mumbled.

“Tobias, we are going to talk now!” I said, getting angry. Tobias got up and looked at me through drowsy eyes.

“What do you want me to say, Ana?” He asked; his voice steely and cold. I looked at my lap; I didn’t know what to do.

“I don’t know,” I mumbled, running a hand through my hair. He sighed and moved closer to me.

“Ana, look at me, please.” He said softly. I looked up from my lap and he was kneeling in front of me. “I didn’t kiss her, hon, she kissed me. She told me some screwy story about you gave her the go ahead to date me or something.” He took my hand in both of his. My heart started beating faster when he touched me. It always did, and I normally didn’t mind it. But I minded it today, I didn’t want this feeling. I felt betrayed by the owner of the hands, and therefore I didn’t want him touching me.

I pulled my hand back and folded them both over my flat belly. “You don’t know Nikki like I do,” I said softly. “Guys—Guys fall for her at first sight. And I thought you, of all people, wouldn’t fall for her. You would be able to resist her kiss, but I was wrong.” I whispered. Tobias opened and closed his mouth several times, unsure what to say. He finally pressed his lips into a thin line and closed his eyes, worlds failing him at the moment.

“I—I love you, Tobias.” I murmured. He chuckled humorlessly. I didn’t mean I-love-you-like-a-friend-or-a-brother love I meant I-love-you-like-something-more-than-that love. But he didn’t know that, he thought I was pulling on his leg or something.

“Yeah, Ana, I’m sure you do.” He said, lowering himself onto his makeshift bed. I got off the bed and lay next to him, making sure he could see my face. He looked at me and scowled. “Get back on the bed,” He growled. “I mean it.”

“Not until you believe me, Tobias.” I said sternly. He sighed and his face grew calmer. “I love you, Tobias. I was planning on telling you before we left, but…you know. Just seeing Nikki and you together… it hurt.” I said, much softer than when I had started. Tobias rested a hand on my hip; my heart going a mile a minute and my baby doing somersaults in my stomach.

“How do you know?” He whispered, his fingers kneading my skin. I took a deep breath and tried to concentrate.

“My heart—it goes a mile a minute when you touch me; and I can’t concentrate well. And now that there’s the kid; it does somersaults when you talk.” I looked at his chest so I could form some sort of thought. “When you’re near me, I don’t want you to leave, and when we’re apart; I start thinking about you. And I hate fighting with you because it feels like I’m slowly losing you when I do.” I whispered.

Tobias tipped my chin up and looked at me in the dark. Our faces were dangerously close to each other; I wondered if he had planned this. “How long have you been feeling like this?” He whispered; his breath hot on my skin.

I thought for a moment. I was almost two months pregnant… so about five months. “Almost five months,” I whispered.

“So as long as I’ve been with the company,” He whispered. He pulled me a little closer, our chests touching. “What are you thinking right now?” He asked.

I rested a hand on his chest, my eyes never leaving his. “I’m wondering if you’re going to kiss me or not,” I whispered. He leaned his face closer to mine, stopping short so our lips were barely touching.

“What do you think I’ll do?” He whispered, his lips brushing mine. I suppressed a shiver and let my heart beat faster.

“You’re going to kiss me,” I whispered, leaning in a little more. He did just what I said, kissing me softly on my lips. I kissed him back, enjoying the warm feeling that thrummed through my body. He pulled me closer, rolling me onto my back and pulled back slightly.

“You need to get some sleep,” He whispered as he touched my face lightly. I shook my head as I stifled a yawn. He moaned and touched his forehead to mine. “Please, Ana? You need it, the baby needs it, we’ve got another show tomorrow and I don’t think Anton will be very happy if you’re falling asleep on stage.” He said softly. I shook my head again, my eyes starting to drift shut.

Tobias gathered me in his arms and stood. “You sure about that Ana,” He asked softly. I tucked my head in the crook between his neck and shoulder. I had my arms wrapped tightly around him as he tried to lower me onto the bed. “Sweetie, you need to let go of me,” He whispered. I shook my head and pulled him closer. He sighed and sat down on the bed, cradling me in his lap.

“Sleep in bed… next to me,” I mumbled, my accent coming back because I was so tired. He obliged to my wishes and lay down on the bed with his arms around me.

~

The next day, we all got up late. Tobias and I were last to the party of lunch. I had pretty much kept the both of us up with constantly vomiting. We walked in, his arms around my waist to keep me up right. Anton took one look at me and took me out of the entire show.

I glared at him and said; “No way in hell I’m missing my first show in a decade, Anton.” I said, sitting opposite him. He looked at me again, putting his paper in front of him.

“You are not going out like that, Anya. It will ruin the image your mother built.” He said sternly.

“Two dances, Anton. I want two dances or I will take the company and leave without you.” I said. He had been getting on my nerves lately; I thought it best to remind him who would inherit the company he was running. He grumbled and stood, taking his paper with him and left.

I looked at Aunt Sofiya. She gave me a warm smile and said; “How about we do the three you did yesterday, Sweetheart?” I nodded and leaned back in my chair. I looked at Tobias and he took my hand, kneading my fingers absentmindedly.

I looked at my family, they were all so happy. Their happiness made me happy. Their efforts to find Tobias made me happy. I looked at Tobias again and he looked at me, a faint smile on his lips. I leaned in and kissed him softly, knowing that when we break the kiss, I’ll have about thirty or so guys giving me the look. At the moment, I didn’t care; I just wanted to feel Tobias’ lips against mine. He was my family now, too. So was William, his girlfriend and my baby. Tobias pulled back and rested his head against mine, smiling lopsidedly at me. I grinned and wrapped my arms around him, leaning in to kiss him again. He shook his head slightly and kissed my cheek quickly. He pulled me into his lap and rested his hand on my stomach. I looked at Eric, giving him a timid smile. He whistled slowly and grinned.

“Finally,” He said, leaning over and clapping Tobias on the shoulder. Tobias smiled sheepishly and hid his nose in my hair. I grinned and laced my fingers with his, looking at Eric.

“Is he blushing?” I murmured, squeezing his fingers. Tobias tightened his arms around me, kissing my ear softly. Eric nodded, grinning like a buffoon. I smiled as I leaned into Tobias. “What are we doing today?” I asked. Henry was the first to answer me.

“Well, it’s almost noon, the show isn’t until seven… I know a couple of us are going to go around town, shop, site see. I also know that Peter, the Castro’s and Lee are picking there lovers up in an hour.” He said. I looked at the rest of my family and nodded.

“You guys don’t mind if I stay here until the show starts? I’m not feeling too good still,” I said, touching my stomach lightly. They all nodded, giving me a warm smile. I grabbed a piece of toast and told them to get a start on their plans. They all got up and went on their ways. Aunt Sofiya went to go calm Anton down. Tobias shifted me in his lap so I was resting my body weight on the arms of the chair.

“How are you feeling?” He murmured, rubbing his hand over my stomach. I pressed his hand to my stomach, curling my fingers around his.

“I feel okay,” I murmured, looking at our hands. Tobias reached over and ran his fingers through my hair. I looked at him, chewing on my lip.

“Ana, what are you thinking about?” He asked softly. I looked at our hands, then up at Tobias again.

“We’re, like, a couple right?” I asked softly. He kissed my forehead softly, trying so hard not to smirk.

“Yeah, we are.” He murmured, looking at me. “Why? Do you not want to be or something?” He asked.

“I was just making sure; I really want to be your girlfriend. It’s just… this is my first relationship. And you must have been in a couple before you met me, so I didn’t know if last night made us an official couple of not.” I murmured. Tobias gave me a lopsided grin and kissed my lips lightly.

“I love you, Ana. I don’t really have a good relationship to base what ours should be like, but I can tell you this; we will be happy, I promise.” He murmured, resting one and on my stomach while the other was tangled in my hair. “And I love the baby, Ana. I’ll love it as if it’s my own kid in there.” He whispered.

Tears started pooling in my eyes; he was perfect. Just so perfect, I didn’t deserve him. He stroked my cheek with his thumb, waiting for me to say something. “I love you, too.” I whispered; my throat thick with tears. Tobias leaned n and kissed my eyes softly.

“Ana, are you alright?” He whispered as a few tears slipped down my cheeks. I nodded and wiped my cheeks, giving him a smile.

“I’m okay, Tobias. You just took me by surprise is all,” I whispered, leaning in and kissing him quickly. He smiled and pulled back, running his fingers through my hair.

“What do you want to do?” He asked softly. I told him that I wanted to lie in bed with him and just talk and kiss and giggle until we had to leave. I didn’t want to have sex with Tobias; not yet anyways. I wanted to wait, to wait until my baby was born, to wait until it was just the right time for us. He nodded and stood, cradling me in his arms as we made our way back to the room.

Once in the room, we lay down on the bed and climbed under the covers. We had started talking about our plans about the future, mainly how we would figure out who got the little guy and when between me and Tobias and William and Gwen. He shimmied down and pulled my shirt up, kissing my stomach softly. I smiled and ran my fingers down his back, waiting for him to come back up. He looked up at me and grinned, pulling me down so we were face to face. I giggled and wrapped my arms around him and kissed him.

~

Our second show of the season went better than our first. Aunt Sofiya took my dances in the first half, giving me enough time to settle my stomach. Eric took Tobias’ place in a few of his beginning dances so he could stay by me longer. Once the second half started, Tobias and I walked out onto the stage, dancing the same moves as the night before. And when the dance ended, his arms wrapped around my waist, I leaned in and kissed him this time, and he kissed me back as the curtain fell on our dance. I pulled back and smiled, taking his hands and pulled him off the stage, letting Aunt Sofiya and Max get onto the stage for their dance. Tobias helped me change for my next dance, his hands on me at all times. I put his hands on my stomach as we waited for the dance to stop. His hands curled around the small pouch of my stomach. He looked at me, his hands stroking my stomach.

“You’re starting to show,” He whispered to me, taking one of my hands and placing it where his once was. I smiled and spread my fingers over my stomach, letting our fingers find each other. Max and Aunt Sofiya took their bow and came back stage, giving me my cue. I pulled away from Tobias and headed on stage.

The last of the dances went off with a hit, the final bow getting an ongoing round of applause. Tobias helped me out of my costume and into something comfortable. I turned him around and helped him out of his costume into his regular clothes. He wrapped an arm around me and led me to the rest of the company, a small smile on his face. We went to a new restaurant tonight, at a slightly smaller table. Anton and Aunt Sofiya stood, giving us room to sit. Tobias pulled me into his lap and sat me in between his legs, giving Aunt Sofiya room to sit. We ordered a little of everything and dug in quickly, eating everything in sight. Tobias kept one arm around me, smiling as he watched me eat. I looked at him after a while, a small smile on his face.

“What,” I whispered, touching his cheek. He leaned in and pecked my lips quickly.

“Nothing,” He murmured. I leaned into him and grabbed a piece of fruit, feeding it to him like I would a child. He smiled wider and pulled me closer to him, nuzzling my nose with his. He touched my bump, sliding his nose down the contour of my jawline, my neck, stopping short at my shoulder. He kissed my shoulder softly before nuzzling it gently.

Juan raised his glass and said, “To new beginnings,” starting a new season of beings. Everyone went around, saying something that they felt was pertinent. When it came to Tobias, he raised his glass and murmured; “To new families.”

I smiled and murmured; “To my family.” I looked at Tobias and grinned, leaning in and pecking his lips softly. He took my face in his hands and held the kiss. I grinned and wrapped my arms around him pulling back slightly. “To new love,” I whispered to him.

“To new love,” my family echoed.

Continuă lectura

O să-ți placă și

2.1K 286 73
The flames of my mind, The words of my soul , Read and share, And yeah don't forget to vote.... Please omit the typing mistakes ©are reserved
58.6K 833 26
Hello! So I was bored one day and this happened... It was a product of reading too many Hamilton fanfics. I just want to say thank you to all the peo...
97 3 9
A collection of my ideas. While most could have been cared for and nurtured until they grew into fully fledged books, they have only matured halfway...
302K 5.5K 93
These are all of the oneshots & miscellaneous postings (i.e drafts, ideas, etc.) from my original blog fuckyes-dricki.blogspot.com! Most of these are...