Peter Parker x reader : Stark...

By nekomotherfuker

"Let's give Peter a little hug from another Stark." More

#0
#1 Stark's daughter
#2 Stark's secret
#3 Stark's staring
#4 Stark's shy
#5 Stark's house
#6 Stark's popular
#7 Stark's problem
#8 Stark's secret
#9 Stark's stressed
#10 Stark's drama
#11 Stark's rumors
#12 Stark's drunk
#13 Stark's ai
#14 Stark's help
#15 Stark's script
#16 Stark's back
#17 Stark's injured
#18 Stark's rised
#19 Stark's threat
#20 Stark's break
#21 Stark's mission
#23 Stark's friend
#24 Stark's plan
#25 Stark's payback
#26 Stark's family
#27 Stark's kiss
#28 Stark's me
OTHER BOOKS (updated)
#29 Stark's party
#30 Stark's shook
#31 Stark's surprise
#32 Stark's armor
#33 Stark's life
#34 Stark's vacation
#35 Stark's game
#36 Stark's stories
#37 Stark's confused
#38 Stark's night
#39 Stark's hope
#40 Stark's truth
#41 Stark's care
#42 Stark's visitors
#43 Stark's memories
#44 Stark's forgot
#45 Stark's done
#46 Stark's ending
Author!
Special❤️
memes
Translated!
INHERITOR
STARK'S 2 : Second Chance

#22 Stark's in

94.2K 3.1K 8.1K
By nekomotherfuker

"These are the stuff i've made for today's mission." You said, like a weapons presentation to your dad. It was the next day.

"This is a pearl necklace, which actually a ball of gun powder necklace. Only my fingerprints can throw it and boom, things explode.

This look like a regular pen, and it is until you attach them with my watch, then they turn to a Grenade launcher."

"This one, I'm impressed." Tony said, held it up to look at how it works. "A grenade launcher in the shape of a pen?"

"It's just a small explosion, but it can blow your head off, yet it's can use one time only." You described.

"Guys." Wanda's voice called you up. "Time to get (Y/n) dressed up."

You nodded, walked away from your dad and follow Wanda. You were kind of excited, it's your first time for some serious mission that you are the main part of it.

"Nervous?" Wanda asked, she always been nice.

"Oh, yeah... I don't want to mess this up." You scratched the back of your head.

"Don't worry, you're a smart girl." She said, send you in the room with Natasha inside, so now they're only the two of you in her room

   On the bed, they were clothes for you.

"I thought i have to look sexy, like, short pants and showing off boobs." You said confusedly.

"It's a fortunate, this dirty old man like an innocent girl." Nat said, she turned around as you changed your clothes.

While changing she also taught you something useful. "He will look at you very, very sickly. And he'll touch you as much as he could. By that you have to smile innocently, like you'll please him. And when you two are alone, knock him down."

"Okay... i'm done too, how do i look?" You turn around, Nat looked at you impressively. "It kinda feel weird, these are not normal clothes aren't they?"

"Yes. The shirt is body armor." She dragged you in front of the mirror then started doing your hair. "The shoes have a flying mode, but you can't fly around, i find it very useful to fly down one or two floor without your legs broken."

"And the scarf?"

"Also a weapon, and this..." she stopped to show you a butterfly hair clip. "This is the most important part, it has a flash dive which you'll insert to the control room and all the protection around it's hive will break down, which allow us in."

"Note that." You nodded, Nat tied a clip onto your hair.

"Now, make up." She said, brought out a makeup bag.

"Wow, you are like my makeover... You know how to make up?" You picked up stuff for makeup you didn't even know what it was.

"Being a spy needs prettiness as a part of jobs you know?" She said, started to apply stuff on your face.

.
.
.

   Thor was enjoying a pancake and so was everyone, today's mission is going to be lot easier because their stomach was filled with good stuff.

   It was also the first time Peter ate breakfast that made by you, he amazed because it tasted so good, no wonder why Thor and the rest forced you to cook for them.

   "Mr. Stark." Said Peter, moved closer to a guy he respected. "How can i be helpful today?"

   Tony stark was there looking so rich as hell even he was just eating pancakes his daughter made, with Nutella.

   "Pray for my daughter."

   Peter nodded.

   "And if she succeeded, we take down those Hydras."

   "Can i... not use instant kill mode?"

   "We just need to put them in jail, but if the situation is really risky then that's on you kids, the suits yours."

   Yeah and you said you want my suit back like three times already.

   Peter thought.

   "Woahhhhhh!" He heard Thor shouted as the big guy stood up, Thor pointed at the person walking in the room. "Look at you!"

   You walked in and Peter's jaw dropped.

   "Honey, you looked fabulous." Thor clapped his hand.

   "Shut it..." You said with shy expression, but then look at Thor and dabbed at the same time, everyone was laughing, including Peter, you looked perfect.

   "She taught me how to dab, now it's Asgard's new trend."

   You walked over to your dad, right where Peter was too. So you asked both of them. "What do you guys think?"

   "You're fine." Peter said. "Not that kind of fine but another kind of fine..."

   Peter shyly sent a secret message that dumb dad didn't figured out, you two just smiled at each other. But, Of course, those like Sam and Clint knew what's up and rolled their eyes.

   "I can't believe I allowed you to do this, look at you, you wear skirt, i never saw you wearing skirt." Tony sighed.

   "I hate skirt but this is for the mission." You told him, your dad saw how confident for this mission you looked so he nodded.

   "Fine, just remember. Use brain frist, not weapons. We're smart, just always use your brain first."

  "Okay. Brain first." You repeated.

.
.
.

A regular day for Hydra mens to chilling, protecting their base. A guards noticed a girl for that old, bastard is coming in so he opened the door.

A girl, like always, pretty and naive walking in, she has (H/c) hair and (E/c) eyes, it got most of the men there stared at her, which of course, was you.

"Name?" He asked, trying to not get distracted by your (Favorite lipstick color) lips, this one is for the boss anyway.

"Natalie Rushman." You replied while nervously pulling your hair, like you were shy. He carefully checked if you're harmed, but thanks to the good weapons that cannot be detected, they thought you were only a normal girl.

"This way." He said, let you walked first.

"..." But then you got stunned and shocked, realizing the guy grabbed your butt. You stared at him, as your special contact lenses recorded his face, for you to murder his ass later.

"Go, on. Keep walking." A guy smirked, you started walking again. The place has white walls, and a metal ceiling. You noticed how they have a lab for experiments, trying to made weapons, both on human and object.

They led you to the end of the hallway, to the giant, gold door. You started to get a little nervous, brain first, brain first. You repeated to yourself.

He brought you in the room, close the door from behind. They were only you in the room, there were a king size bed, and smelled like vanilla, it grossed how you knew that sick, bastard did that thing on this bed, so you didn't sit down.

   "Nat? I'm in. He's not here." You talked to Natasha through an earphone.

   [He'll be there, these men wanted you to get naked and waiting for them.]

   "Odin's beard...."

   [Don't worry, just wait for them. I'll be listening to both of you.]

A minutes later an old man walked in, he noticed you and stopped then dropped his chin.

"..." it was weird, he didn't said anything, he was just staring at your face for a while, you that was smiling innocently at him almost couldn't hold the smile, something was not right.

"Hey. So, What's your name?" Roddric müller finally said something, he turned to put ices in the glass.

   "Natalie, sir." Ew, ew, ew, i just called someone sir, this is not something the Starks will do, ew.

   "Natalie, huh?" He smiled, poured the champagne from the bottle.

   "..." You felt nervous since he just turned to smiled at you, so, still, so creepy.

    "I know a girl like you." An old man said, then sat on the bed, stared at you who were standing in front of him. "She has (H/c) hair and (E/c) eyes. A little bit arrogant, but so, so smart."

   Shit, he know you.

   He continued as your fake smile faded. "We, here, been secretly taking care of her, better than her own dad can do, waiting for her to return to her real family."

   "What do you mean?" You said.

   "Welcome back." He smiled.

   It was that moment you noticed he took out a Tranquilizer guns, you were fast enough to took off a silk glove from your hand, showing off a metal glove over you hand, and flicked the bullet away.

   "Not a chance, 'cause i feel like Bucky barnes today." You smiled at him and the hand was strong enough to slapped that old man down to the ground.

    You used your right hand to choke his neck as another hand picked up a keycard from his back.

   "..." You didn't ask him anything, there was so much questions in your head, what family? What welcome back? How did he know your face.

   Before you'll activate a Tranquilizer guns to put him to sleep, he told you in a sound of choking.

   "Tick tock, You're...running out of time."

.
.
.

Ow here comes some secret.

   Author : Dear, Tom holland. This is not pick up line, i just want to tell you that if you better stop being total boyfriend material if you're not going to be my boyfriend.

   Because it's painful 😂

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

820K 16K 200
You and the Avengers.
56.3K 834 40
Random stories about Peter and the avengers.
4.7K 107 8
"Your obsession with rocks and brown and fuckin' the whole town's a reflection on your mental health..."
1.3M 62.1K 43
God knows i was born in a wrong world !