Incentives

By charlotte_3588

Connie is Jacobs teacher. He's 19 and has a bright future in nursing. Until things in his life begin to affec... More

The incentives scheme
Week 2
Time to Cram
Touch
Taste
Bending Rules
Unscheduled
Mock
%
Incentives work
Achievments
Hello
Feelings
Complicated
Thinking
Playing with fire
You got away
Finding an old rhythm
Thank you
Fires burning
Like old times
Rewards reinstated
Exposure
Pushing his luck
Never Again
Excitment
Impressed
Risky
201
Collegues
Ready!
No regrets
The only way
Connie please
Resistance
Boundaries and caving
Piece by piece
Chipping
Goodbye
Not expected
New teritory
Actions speak louder than words
Mornings
More than just friends
revelations
Wont go away
Punishments
Confusion and hurt
The one
Now

No need for incentives

817 15 7
By charlotte_3588

This will be the final part thank you so much for everyone who had stuck with this. I wasn't sure how to end so I hope this doesn't disappoint. Really enjoyed writing this one and thanks for all your lovely feedback. So pleased you've enjoyed it. Xxx

"You ok?" She asked watching him Smiling as he sat dumbfounded staring at her.
"Yeah I'm fine, I'm just wow your taking it so well" he smiled moving to pull her onto his lap.
"Well I have an incentive to take it well, means me and you can finally be what we've wanted. Plus I mean I was angry but I found actually I didn't care. Not like I should because I don't love him, not like that anymore. It was a relief, I mean it caught me off guard but I'm here now and it's where I want to be".
"And wheres that" he smirked.
"With you, a proper couple" she grinned.
"Hmmm that be nice" he smiled kissing her passionately. " I can wine and dine you and the whole world will see how lucky I am. We can go to sleep and wake together and have time together as a family me you and Grace" he beamed.
"You also know what they say!" She smirked.
"What's that" he grinned wrapping his arms around her more tightly.
"A couple who sleeps together stays together" she laughed.
"What about a couple who likes to play together" he grinned pulling out an Ann summers bag from beside the sofa.
She couldn't help the laugh that she emitted as she saw his expression of glee, "yeah that too" she giggled claiming his lips.

"So we're really doing this?" She asked seriously.
"Are you referring to the couple bit or the whipping and vibrating butt plug" he raised an eye brow cheekily.
"Because I'd say yes to both, but it's your call" he winked cheekily.
"You know what I meant" she bit her lip teasingly.
"Is that to the first thing or the second or.." he chuckled.
"All of the above" she laughed pulling his naked body to rest over hers. The light perspiration across her chest shimmering against the low light.

Grace's crys emmited loudly into the bedroom both grinding to a hault.
"She's probably unsettled, I'm sure she can sense things, this is going to be hard for her" she sighed moving from the bed.
"Let me go?" He asked softly tenderly watching a she smiled and nodded.

"Hey where did you get to?" She asked peeping her head in the doorway.
"Let it go, let it go" he sang softly. Stopping only when he heard her gentle laugh.
"What it was in the radio and its catchy worked though" he whispered sticking his tounge out as he placed a sleepy Grace back down in the travel cot.

"She looks just like you Con, she's going to be even more of a stunner than she is now"
"Maybe one day she will have a little person to play with" she sighed contentedly before looking up at him realizing what she had said.
"Sounds perfect, guess I'll have to come up with fresh incentives to keep you around then eh sweetcheeks" he grinned as she moved aside to let him pass as he shut the door. "You know I will look after her, her and you I love you both so much" he gently cupped her face as she nodded.
He took her hand leading her downstairs, "where are we going?" She laughed following him now both naked as he threw his boxers on the floor, as they climbed down into the darkness.
He turned on the light, rooting in a draw he held her a piece of paper, "the results and statistics you wanted on your desk tomorrow" he smiled smugly.
"And what about it" She laughed throwing it to the side, as he pouted. "I guess you'll be wanting your reward early then" she smirked moving to trail her hand down across her naked body pausing at her delicate folds.
"Oh god please" he whimpered as he watched her satisfaction.

"Shall we start with touch" she winked slipping her fingers into her wet folds a deep gruntal moan escaping her lips as her eyes remained open watching him.
" Connie" he moaned pushing her against the sofa, "let's skip to taste shall we" he spoke aggressively parting her legs roughly and move down between them before she could take a breathe to argue.
"Oh fuck" she hissed, his tounge moving in a perfect rhythm driving her insane with his tongue alternating his pressure , his hands moving to work in tandem as her breathe became rapid and her hands sunk into his shoulders roughly.
He drew back watching her body relax as her climax slipped away...
"Jacob I was so close..." she hissed

"You taught me a lot if things, but what I've learnt with you Sweetcheeks is the wait is always worth it.
He thrust into her unexpectedly as she hissed and let her body reaquaint, before he withdrew pulling her up to bend over the sofa.
Moving to the bag by the sofa he pulled out the harness. "I saw your search history seems your kinkier than I thought Beauchamp" he winked eagerly. Not only was the toy to aid in double pentration it had purple notches all over it all different sizes and the base vibrated.
"We saw it in the movie" she laughed "I was intrigued".
"Babe porn is not a movie, and so was I" he smirked claiming her lips roughly.
He added some lub before teasingly pushing against her opening , "i want it like in the movie, one in each" she commanded.
"God your a godess, where do you want me?" He asked.
"Surprise me" she cried out as he filled her deeply. Her hands moving to the side of the sofa to cling to it fiercely.
"You ok?" He asked as he moved inside her deeper again.
She couldn't speak the air in her lungs constricting, "faster" she panted rocking against him.
The feel of him and the toy inside her filling her in ways she had never imagined, "oh god Jacob" she panted as his hand moved to pinch her nipple roughly.

"You he no idea how this feels, how amazing you look" he grunted, he moaned loudly watching her hand move between her legs. She felt totally filled, totally on the brink of ecstasy and she knew sex would never be the same again.
She dropped forward forcing him to drop from inside her, rolling over she spread her legs for him, "I want to see you, I want to watch you" she hissed pulling him forward letting the toy inch it's way back inside her as he thrust his hips and followed.

"Oh fuck Connie" he grunted moving to bite her neck and nipple, letting his warm saliva sooth it as it followed in the wake of his teeth.
"Jacob oh yes!, oh Fuck me" she shrieked as he moved faster, hitching her leg higher as she came. She felt him force his way deeper against her as her walls contracted around him. It felt amazing their eyes meeting neither able to look away, as he moved inside her roughly his legs shaking as his composure wavered and she smiled in awe at him. His undoing as he came slowly but firmly moving inside her as she came for the second time, her eyes closing hazily as he moved her to lay above him softly.

She clung to him, clung to him like she had never done before, a contented smile caressed his lips.
"What?" She smirked.
"Nothing, just as incentives go, I can't argue with that. How about my favorite incentive to be a good boy" he grinned.
"And what would that be, because I'm bloody exhausted" she smirked happily.
"Come and fall asleep with me" he asked his vulnerability clear.
"Is that it" she smiled softly, "I can do that"
"And never leave" he spoke seriously.
"I love you Connie, and ....and" he wiped a tear from his face feeling a flush upon his cheeks.
"I want this, you all of it forever. I know we joke but for me I don't need any incentives to see how trurly special and magnificent you are" he finished looking at her before burying his head in her neck.

"Jacob I love you, more than I ever knew I was capable of. Believe me I need no incentives either to want to be with you, to wake up with you to share it all with you. Even all those years ago I think I always somehow hoped we would end up here, how ever unlikely that felt. I tried to pretend but I always felt something special and the more time we spent together the more things we did together I knew the connection was special" she smiled her eyes watery as he moved to kiss her softly.

"So to bed then" he smiled as she squealed and scooped her up, "shh don't wake the princess, she will be cranky" he warned She chuckled claiming his lips, "what's my incentive to be quiet"
"How about a few hours of undisrtubed sleep" he winked.
She smirked, "good point" she whispered.

As she climbed into bed her head laid upon his chest she felt his breathing as he relaxed.
"I always thought when this day came I'd feel sad, or guilty or I don't know. But all I feel is happy like this is finally how it should be. You know I have one regret" she sighed as his hands moving lovingly through her hair.
"Hmm?" He asked listening quietly.
"That it took me so long to be brave enough to admit what this felt like,  that this is what I wanted" she spoke sadly.
"Well it wasn't as long as me it took me, three years. Think what would have happened if I'd been brave enough to let you in properly back then, and I hadn't left."

"Well we won't waste anymore time, tomorrow is just the beginning" she smiled moving over him to take a tablet out her purse.
"What's that?" He asked "pill" she chuckled "well since you've been back we haven't been great with being careful so" she shrugged.
"Hmm you mean like ooo 8minuites ago" he smirked proudly.
"Exactly" she smiled.
"Well no pressure from me, but if at anytime you want to not take it, I'd be happy with that" he stopped seeing her expression.
"What we said waste no more time" he grinned.
"Seriously! You want a baby" she watched him.
"When you said it Graces room I realized how much I would love that with you one day. Its definitely on my to dream list like have a baby (only with you), get married (only to you also)" he smiled watching her chuckle.
"Move intogether, get a puppy. Go to Australia, and Paris, Pass my F2 exams become a surgeon. You know those sort of things" he grinned.
"You want all that?" She asked sitting up a little more.
"Not with just anyone with you, only if you.." he began as she claimed his lips silencing him.

"One day at a time, we have the rest of our lives but I can see us having it all, and don't worry about your exams I've always had a very good method getting you to study. Now I think of it I think it would probably work in most situations as a positive enforcement aid" she smirked snaking her hand lower into the covers.

"We can have all those things, I'm sure but one we can full fill this weekend is to get you read to pass your exams next month, you've been distracted by me... so I shall help you" she grinned.
"I thought you were going to pick one of the more exciting ones" he moaned.
"We could do one of mine as well, it might help you as an incentive" she winked playfully.
"I'm listening" he eyed her seriously.

"Maybe ...We could buy the punisher 4000 and you give me 7 orgasm consecutively, I hear that's the magic number" she laughed.
"Hmm yes as incentives go Id have it agree that might work, but for the record I'm limiting the porn you watch" he laughed.
"What ...no way it gives me ideas" she chuckled.
"Suppose might make a weekend of studying more bearable " he smirked tickling her.
"Stop it" she squealed rolling away from him, "hmmm no" he laughed.
"How about we revise in Paris" she squealed.
"Really?" He grinned.
"As an incentive to study hard, 4 day mini break just the three of us" she beamed.
"Your the only incentive I've ever needed, but as your offering" he laughed pulling her into him closely.
They held each other tightly as they drifted off to sleep, content and happy -life started a fresh tomorrow full of new incentives and adventures together.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

9.3K 306 17
After Grace gives Connie an ultimatum she decides it's to difficult to choose. Both she and Jacob lie to Grace but how long will they be able to kee...
14.9K 554 22
Connie and Jacob are expecting a baby, but it certainly isn't there first. (Grace does not exist in this story and Connie and Jacob's background is v...
18.4K 544 28
Connie and Jacob are together but things are never 'easy' in her life, especially when she's made to choose - her job or her life...
147K 3.7K 200
One Shots of Connie and Jacob