Imprints ◦ Jacob Black [1]

By -everythintrash

↬ You can close your eyes to the things you don't want to see but you cannot close your heart to the things... More

Before Reading
Imprints ❀ Jacob Black [1]
Deciding
First Time We Met
Getting It Together
Who Is It
Nothing But Reunions
Reunited
Complications
Let's Begin
The Date
" You've Got Fire I Like Fire "
The Four Musketeers Reunite
The Start of Something New
Meeting Emily
Movies
Can't Blame Us Girls For Trying
Surprise After Surprise
Expect The Unexpected
Chaos
Borderline Happy Then Borderline Sad
Lose Your Mind
Turning Tables
Turn Of Events
Tracking
It's time
Jealousy Gets The Best Of Us
Unleash The Yvrídio
Characters + Face Claim
A Loss Of A Loved One
The Funeral
" There's No Hope "
School's Stressful
" You've got to be kidding me "
Newbie
A Glimpse Of Dani
Athena
The Past
Mr. Sparkles Is Back And So Is The Past
Only The Beginning
Part 2
" Something Bad Is Coming "
Decisions Decisions
Disaster After Disaster
Pity Party
Training
Second Chances
Survival 1O1
All Is Fare In Love And War
May We Meet Again
Epilogue
Second Book

The Cullens

9.4K 278 56
By -everythintrash

Chapter 13

FLASHBACK

The sound of the bottom of her converse squeaked every time she stepped on the sidewalk due to the rain that had just happened a few hours ago. Her hoodie was above her head while her hands were in her pockets. She stuck one of her hands out and pulled the door open. As she walked down the aisle, she felt as if someone was watching her. Even though it was a small shack, she couldn't help but be on alert. Grabbing the bag of hot Cheetos as well as a pure leaf tea. She waited behind a man who was next to pay.

"Next!" The cashier called out which caused the guy in front of her to walk towards the counter and place his items down.

"Next!"

She stepped forward and sent a small smile to the guy, who had just paid before her, when he glanced at her. Once she placed her things on the counter, she grabbed a five dollar bill from her back pocket.

"4.25."

She handed him the money and grabbed the black bag that had her items in it. Once she had received we change, she thanked the man then headed out the door. A sigh escaped her when the wind brushed through her face when she had opened the door.

***

"Help me!" Someone shouted.

Throwing her now empty bag of chips away, she quickly focused on where the shouting had come from then started to run once she knew where it came from. Once she got there, she saw that she was in an alley. She looked around her surroundings and soon found herself walking more deeper into the dark alley.

"Anyone there?" She called out.

Samantha Uley everyone, proving us how every white girl dies in horror movies, Sia said
sarcastically.

She scowled at her then began to wonder where the person who had yelled out for help was at. Seeing as how this was a waste of her time, she started to turn around and was about to walk out of the alley but stopped in her tracks when she heard a low growl come from behind her. Turning around, she saw a pair of golden eyes staring at her direction. A growl of her own escaped her mouth.

It ran at her which caused them both to stumble and fall in a puddle of water. Ignoring the fact that they were both soaking wet, they quickly got up and stared down at one another. The creature let out a hissing sound as the young girl let out a growl. Again, it ran towards her and swung its hand out making her duck down and grab its arm and twist it. They let out a loud painful hissing sound then kneeled on the ground once she released their arm. She grabbed the back of its head and tugged on its hair which made them grunt but look up at her.

"Where are they?" She asked them, referring to the person that had cried out for help.

They chuckled at her,"Wouldn't you like to know."

Pulling him up from the ground, she threw him, as if his weight didn't matter to her, across the alley. She heard his back come in contact with the wall which ends the alley. She ran to them and grabbed its neck and pushed them up against the hard brick wall.

"Where are they?" She asked again as her grip tightened around its neck.

All they did was chuckle which made her growl in frustration then pull them away from the wall for a second then slam their back on the wall with more force this time. "Where are they!" She now yelled at them.

"Go to hell," they spat.

"Edward!"

Before she could react, she felt herself being pulled away from the creature who was known as Edward. Her back as well as head had come in contact with the brick wall which had her groan at the aching feeling but she soon shook it off then managed to pull herself up. Her eyes widened when she saw seven of them surrounding her.

They all took a step forward which caused her to growl at their movement. One of them gulped when they saw her give them a hard cold glare. Despite the fact that she was out numbered by a lot, she knew she could take them.

"What's your name?" One of them asked.

"Wouldn't you like to know," the teenager snickered as she held her guard up.

"Don't speak to her like that," another snarled at her.

"Did I hurt momma boys feelings," she taunted them.

"Enough Edward."

"We apologize for his actions. My names Carlisle," he introduced himself as he held a hand out to her.

Debating whether or not she should speak or make a run for it, she sticked with her first option. Shaking his hand, she responded,"Samantha."

"Do you need a ride back home to your parents?" Carlisle offered.

Samantha shut her eyes trying to shake the image of her parents death away,"Uh no thank you. I'll be going."

Ignoring the stare she was receiving from Edward, right when she was about to walk out of the alley, the words that escaped Edwards mouth had her stop. "Her parents were killed."

He's a mind reader, Sia told her.

"Poor thing," a soft voice said.

"If I wanted someone to know about my life then I would be on a talk show," The teenager snapped. "You don't see me going in your head so please stay out of mine."

"I'm sorry but it's something he can't control," Carlisle informed her.

"If I can control it then I'm sure he could," she said her back still turned to them.

"She can read minds?" One of them muttered to themselves.

"I can also cause people pain," she added hoping that will put an end to their questions.

"Now are you all done with your twenty one questions?" She asks, already irritated at their presence.

"What crawled up her ass?" one of them said bitterly.

"Rosalie," Carlisle hushed her.

"You wanna come say that to my face blondie?" The teenager turned around and was now standing right in front of Rosalie.

"What are you gonna do? Your just a little teenager," Rosalie snarled.

"Well this little teenager just kicked your friends ass," She retorted.

"I like her," the one that was behind Rosalie muttered to Edward.

"Right now isn't the time Emmett," Edward groaned.

"Excuse my family and their behavior. Will be leaving. Sorry to be a bother," Carlisle apologized then him along with his family began to leave but stopped when they heard police sirens.

"Crap," The teenager muttered under her breath.

"You think you can add one more person to your squad?"

FLASHBACK OVER

***

Can we all just give Samantha a round of applause because Edward literally got his ass beat by her. *claps* A filler chapter but I like how this turned out. Let's start another lyric chain xx

" You gotta help me. I'm losing my mind. Keep getting the feeling you wanna leave this all behind. Thought we were going strong. I thought we were holding on. Aren't we "

Vote | Comment | Follow
-EVERYTHINTRASH

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

154K 1.7K 11
in which amaya cullen will do anything to protect her family. even if it means threatening the new girl who can't seem to mind her fucking business ...
112K 2K 46
"I was always shy. I always keep quiet about my feelings but things are different now...i'm different. Thanks to him. He's honestly the best thing th...
46.4K 1.2K 17
❝My life began the day it ended❞ Adjusting to her new abilities won't come easy, especially when there's an army of newborns on their way. What...
13.4K 396 13
Twilight - completed ✔️ New moon - completed ✔️ Eclipse - ongoing Breaking dawn pt.1 - not done Breaking dawn pt.2 - not done