She's mine! - Izuku Midoriya...

By kacchanswife

(Y/n) is a 16 year old girl who has recently been accepted into her dream school, U.A. High. Her goal, like e... More

Part 1:1
Part 1:2
Part 1:3
Part 1:4
Part 1:5
Part 1:6
Part 2:2
Part 2:3
Part 10
Part 11
Part 12
Part 13
Part 14
Part 15
Part 16
Not a new chapter (edited)
Part 17
Part 18
Part 19
Part 20
Part 21
Part 22
Part 23
Part 24
Part 24.5 (Izuku B-Day Special)
Part 25
Part 26
Part 27
Part 28
Part 29
Part 30
Part 30.5 (Christmas Special [1])
Part 30.5 (Christmas Special [2])
Part 31
Part 32
Part 33
Part 34
Part 35
Part 36
Part 37
Part 38
Part 39
Part 40
Part 41
Part 41.5 (Character Q&A)
Part 42
Part 43
Part 44
Part 45
Part 46
Part 47
Part 48
Part 49
Part 50
Part 51
Part 52
Part 53
Part 54
Part 54.5 (Character Q&A 2)

Part 2:1

145K 4.1K 7.7K
By kacchanswife

'Oh god, why? Why did they have to be the first two teams to go against each other?!'

I nervously paced back and forth near the back of the room thinking of how the fight will go. I couldn't keep calm knowing that they're both going to end up going all out, Katsuki especially. Growing up alongside them, I've witnessed most of their fights and arguments, though back then I was usually the one to get between the two to stop them or to defend Izuku. But, because I can't interfere this time around, I continue to think of the worst case scenario. Deep within, I feared that Katsuki would end up putting Izuku in the hospital, or they both take it too far and cause the building to collapse on them and their teammates. A number of things that could potentially happen stirred up in my mind, distressing me more than I'd like. Then, my thoughts were put to a stop when I heard someone speak to me.

"Hey, are you okay??" The person asked, gently tapping on my shoulder. I turn around and see my teammate looking at me with a concerned expression.

"Oh. Yeah, I'm fine, sorry for worrying you." I shrugged.

"You sure? You seem to be stressing out." The red-haired boy asked.

"Uh.. Kinda. It's the battle that's actually bothering me. I'm worried about Bakugo and Midoriya..." I admitted, nervously fidgeting my fingers.

"Huh? Why? Is one of them your boyfriend?" The red-haired boy asked in confusion.

My face began to heat up almost instantly. "What?! No, nothing like that! We're just childhood friends!" I reassured, dramatically waving my hands around in a quick motion.

"Oh, haha sorry about that." The boy chuckled. "By the way, my name is Eijiro Kirishima, but you can call me Eijiro.. or Kirishima, whichever one you want to." Greeted the red-haired boy known as Kirishima. He had a friendly smile and was reaching his hand out for a handshake.

"Nice to meet you Kirishima, my name is (Y/n) (L/n). And no worries I wasn't offended, just really taken back." I chuckled, shaking the boy's hand & giving him a soft smile in return.

Meanwhile on the monitor, we saw Izuku and the zero gravity girl enter the building. The rest of us students and All Might,  were observing from the basement of the building.

'Good luck, Izuku...'

The two students who were named the 'heroes' were making their way around a corner, when they were suddenly ambushed by Katsuki. He set off a powerful explosion without hesitation. Seeing this caused my eyes to bulge out with shock. Of course he would be the first to attack.
When the smoke from the explosion cleared, it revealed that half of Izuku's mask was gone.

"That Bakugo is a cheater! An ambush is so unmanly!" Complained Kirishima.

"Ambushes are good strategy! They are in the heat of a battle after all!" Added All Might.

"Midori actually ducked away from it pretty well!" Said some pink girl

'Midori?? Since when did she start calling him that? Well, that doesn't really matter, but thank god he's okay..'

Next, Katsuki swung his right arm forward hoping to hit Izuku, but surprisingly, Izuku grabbed his arm and tossed him over his shoulder, slamming Katsuki down onto his back.

"Oooh! That's gotta hurt!" I cringed, making a pained expression. Izuku's quick reaction baffled me. 'He must have taken notes on Kacchan too..'

I continued to keep my eyes on the screen and saw that Izuku began to speak, though we couldn't hear anything he said as the video had no audio. Katsuki was slowly getting up and glanced back, listening to what Izuku was saying. Izuku began to yell something. The only word I managed to make out was him saying "Deku" and "never giving up".
Whatever he said made Katsuki look like he was ready to kill him, which was concerning. Really concerning.

'Dammit... you guys better not try and kill each other.'

Meanwhile in the room where the fake weapon is...

"Damn you, Bakugo! He just up and flew out of sight... what's up with that guy!? Seriously!!!" Cursed an annoyed Iida. "Hey, Bakugo!!! Tell me what's going on! What's happening??"

"Shut up and keep guarding! I'm really fucking pissed right now...!!"

"When did I ask how you were feeling!? Hey!! He hung up on me..!! Why that little..."

(Lol sassy Iida)

Back to the basement...

"What is he saying? There's no sound through the surveillance footage." Kirishima asked.

"Teammates can communicate through wireless transceivers! And they all have a rough sketch of the building! And there's this capture tape! The second someone's wrapped this around their opponent, that's the sign their captured!" Explained the pro hero.

Another student asked a question but I wasn't really paying attention since I was focused on watching the fight. Suddenly, the group shouted the school's motto. It was around that time that Katsuki decided to get more violent and kick his opponents mid-air. Izuku quickly attempted to wrap the capture tape around Katsuki's leg, until he did a big right swing while using his quirk. Once again, Izuku's dodging instincts kicked in , giving him some time to run away. Katsuki shouted in anger and started making explosions.

"Damn that kid's pissed, it's scary." Commented some yellow-haired boy.

"Kacchan always had a bad temper ever since he got his quirk... But in all the time I've known him, I've never really seen him this angry... " I informed, my voice lowering as my anxiety grew.

Todoroki must have noticed how nervous I looked, since he walked over and gave a look that seemed to be asking if I was ok. I lightly nodded my head 'yes' in response, reassuring him that I'm fine. He stood by my side most likely trying to give me some comfort, but since he didn't really know how to do so, he just stood there awkwardly until Kirishima tapped my shoulder.

"Uhh, (Y/n)? I don't really wanna pull you away from your... friend?? But since we don't really know when and who we'll be fighting against don't you think we should try come up with a plan or something?" Kirishima asked, looking sort of confused unsure if Todoroki and I were just friends or more than that.

"Oh. Yeah, right." I answered. I look to Todoroki and briefly speak to him. "Well, I gotta go, I hope you do well with your match and uhh, talk to you later." I grinned at him before walking off with the redhead to devise a plan.

To be honest, something about seeing you walk away with Kirishima didn't sit right with Todoroki. Maybe he was walking too close? Or maybe it's the fact that a ripped shirtless dude took his friend away, right after he was trying to comfort her. Who knows?
Todoroki decides to brush this feeling off as nothing, and continues to watch the battle between Bakugo and Midoriya.

...

"Okay, so before we start planning I think we should get to know about our quirks a little more just to see how well we'd be able to work together." Kirishima started. "So what's your quirk?"

"Well, I can basically do anything with water. I can manipulate, manifest, & absorb it... though, that sometimes has a backfire." I explained, giving off a nervous smile.

"Really?! That's awesome, my quirk isn't much, but I can basically harden any part of my body. Even my hair." Kirishima replied lowly, but lightening up at the last part.
Before I could come up with a plan, All Might shouting caught my attention.

"Bakugo, my boy, stop this! You'll kill him!"

I immediately looked back at the monitors and saw that Katsuki was taking out the pin from his grenade-like gauntlets.

"WHAT IS HE-"

Then before I could finish my sentence, a huge explosion went off, causing the ground to shake. A few of us lost our balance from the sudden quaking.

When the smoke cleared around the monitors, the cameras revealed a huge hole in the building, a scared Midoriya, and a bloodthirsty Bakugo.

To be continued...

-----------------------------------------
Hey guys, sorry this is sort of short. Also, thank you guys for all your support and comments, they really make my day a lot better and special thanks to the people for giving me ideas for the fanfic cause of my writer's block I've been having💀. Also, this week is my last week of work (my summer job) so hopefully I'll be able to update more before school starts. I already posted a message yesterday but just in case no one seen it, I will be going back on previous chapters and editing them, just thought I should let you know. Anyways thanks for the votes and support, I appreciate it a lot.

- Sierra

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

756K 28.9K 33
(Female reader x various male characters) [Y/n] [L/n] has always been told her quirk was nothing special. Determined to defy expectations, she imagi...
4.6M 172K 97
*Currently Editing* Ranked #2 in Fanfics out of 1 Million KATSUKI BAKUGO x READER "I may not be a hero yet, but be damned sure that I'll protect you...
254K 8.2K 38
~Completed~ ghast·ly ˈɡas(t)lē/Submit adjective 1. causing great horror or fear; frightful or macabre. - You are one of the League of Villain's top v...
215K 6.3K 43
˗ˏˋ [ 𝐝𝐞𝐚𝐝, 𝐥𝐞𝐚𝐩, 𝐜𝐫𝐲, 𝐫𝐞𝐯𝐢𝐯𝐞. ] ˎˊ˗ ·𖥸· After the Symbol of Peace tells Izuku Midoriya he cannot become a hero...Midoriya followe...