Infinite Stratos:Ace (X Male...

Από rg808guy

Note: this is a Infinite Stratos x male reader story. You are 15 and your best friend is Ichka Orimora and h... Περισσότερα

School full of girls
The British are Here
Silver Ace
Update 1 (please read)
Training with the Girls
Second Childhood Friend
France Has Been Taken
Update 2 (Please Read)
Mentor
Red and Blue
Germany has Fallen
Bikinis and the Beach
4th Generation
The Gospel
Update 3 (Please Read)
Dinner and Dessert
The Beautiful Maiden of the Shrine
Update 4 (Please Read)
The Black Knight
Luxury and Pleasure
Memories
Repaying a Favor
12 Hours With A Bunny
The Student Council President
Russia is Here
Day of the School Festival
War of the Cinderellas
Phantom Task
Weekend Date
Update 5 (Please Read)
Service Battle
My Sister
Now It's Japan
The Bond Between Siblings
New Student
Battle in Kyoto
Waking Up
Upgrade
World Purge
Chronicle
A Agité Nacht
5 Stars
Cooking
Update 6 (Please Read)
Rough
Bonding
Cliche
Opening Ceremony
Generations
Semi-Finals
Final Showdown
Double Tap
Like Rabbits
Firecracker
Graduation

Start of Summer Break

16K 184 328
Από rg808guy

Hello everyone it's time for a new chapter!. If you have read every single comment on in this book then you will be excited about this chapter. The Ova episode for season 1. Last chapter You and the girls faced off against The Gospel a unmanned IS unit. At the end of the chapter you almost got a lemon with Houki till the other 4 girls interviened. Now without a further a do let's get into this hot chapter.

Make your guess on girl or girls before you start reading.

P.S: there will be a few chapters before I get to season 2.

~~~~~

POV: Charlotte

Part 1.

It has been a little more than a week since summer break started. It was saterday and I was standing in front of (Y/n)'s house. I looked at the engraved stone plate with his last name on it to double check. I was standing in front of the gate to his house.

"Its okay, it's okay he said he would be home today" I said to my self.

I then hestently was about to hit the bell and intercom button next to the gate then I hear someone behind me.

"Oh hey Charl" (Y/n) says.

"(Y/n)" I say as I turn around and give him a hug.

He hugs me back and gives me a kiss.

"How's my favorite French girl been?" He asks as he looked down at me as we still hugged eachother.

"I've been great, just have been waiting to see you again" I reply.

"So shall we head inside" he says.

"Oui, we shall" I say back.

POV: You

I open the gate with my key and we walk to the front door. I unlock the door and we both walk in to my 2 story house that I live with my sister in. I had the grocery bag that I had in my had onto the kitchen counter. Charlotte sat on the (L) shaped couch in the living room and put her purse on the coffee table. As I was pouring her some barley tea and she admired the house.

"This house is so clean and organized. Who's been doing the house hold chores?" Charlotte asks me.

"I have, Alexis is to busy to do any house work, she's not here much. So yeah" I reply.

"Ohh I understand. (Y/n) will be a fantastic house husband" Charlotte says then thinks out loud.

"So I will be a fantastic house husband Charlotte" I say as I place the cup of barley tea on a coaster in front of her.

"Wha, can you read my mind (Y/n)" she says as her cheeks become red.

She then starts to drink the tea to hide her blush.

"You were thinking out loud Charl"

"I was, hahaha" Charlotte says after she puts the barley tea down on the coaster and laughs nervously.

"Do you want to work on that now?" I ask as I sit down next to her.

"O-on w-what?" She stutters with a red face.

"You already know what I'm talking about because honey you had this in your purse" I said as I pulled a condum out from my pocket.

"What, how" she says as she goes through her purse.

"When you hugged me I saw it in your purse and took it" I said with a smile.

"So what now?" She asks nervously.

"I'm going to love you like a married couple would" I said then picked her up bridal style.

"Where are we going?" She asks with a red face.

"To my room" I say.

I carry her up the stairs and into my room. I put lay her on my bed and I sit next to her.

"This is your room. It's not what I imaganed" Charlotte says as she looked at the room

"What did you imagine" I say back.

"Posters of naked girls or girls in bikinis. Not Cars and Anime"

"Hey just because I'm a man that dosn't mean I'm a pervert" I say.

"But thats why I love you (Y/n)" she says as she laied next to me.

I laied down next to her and faced her.

"And I love you too Charlotte" I said to her.

I roll over onto her and kissed her, she kissed back and our tongues got intertwined as we explored eachother mouths. We separate when we needed air with a thick string of saliva connecting us. We then kissed again as we took eachother clothes off.

When I was done stripping her she was in a black laced bra and panty set that had a orange out line. When she was done with me I was just in my boxers. We separated again and she shyly took of her bra and panties as I took off my boxers.

I checked the condum for any defects or opening then tore of the foil and threw it into a small trash can in my room. I then carefully put the condum over my member.

"Are you ready Charl?" I ask her as she laid down in front of me with her head on a pillow.

"Yes I am, I'm ready for you to take me (Y/n)" Charlotte says extending both of her hands to me.

I gently insert my member into her. She moans and yelps a little as some blood comes out of her.

"Does it hurt Charl?" I ask.

"Just a little bit. But I'm fine, I want to love you more" She replies.

"If it hurts more then tell me okay and I'll stop and pull out" I tell her.

"Alright"

I began to move slowly back and forth then moved a little faster. She moaned as pumped into her. I began to grope her right best as I did.

"(Y/n) harder I want more" Charlotte moans.

"Charl your so wet" I say back.

"Stop being a pervert and keep loving me" She demands.

"As you wish" I say then begin to kiss her.

We kissed and she moaned into my mouth as our tongues danced.

"(Y/n) I'm about cum" Charlotte moans.

"Me too Charl" I moan.

I then pound harder into her and she moans loader.

"I-Im cumming!!!!" Charlotte moans loadly.

"Me too!!" I say as I ejaculated it the condum.

I slowly pulled out to make sure I not to tare the condum. I then threw the used condum I to the trash can. Charlotte laied naked on my bed panting. I laied next to her and gave her a nice passionate kiss.

"We should get dressed now just in case one of the other girls come" I say.

"Yes we should" she replies.

We both get dressed and fixed our hair,then I carry her bridal style back down stairs and sat her on the couch.
We drank some barley tea then the bell at the gate rang. I walked to the door and looked at the camera screen at the door. I saw Cecilia with and umbrella and held something in her other hand.

"Hello my dear (Y/n), I brought us some desert" she said through the intercom.

"Ok come in" I say through the intercom and open the gate for her.

She then opens the door and walks in to my house. She then froze when she saw Charlotte behind me sitting on the couch.

"Hi Cecilia" Charlotte says akwardly.

"Hello my favorite British girl" I say then give her a hug and a kiss " How have you been Cecilia?"

"Good, I just missed you" she says looking up at me.

"I missed you too Cecilia. Let's sit down and enjoy those deserts" I say.

We sit down and Cecilia pulls out a box with 3 pieces cake. I get 3 small plates and 3 forks, and I put a piece of cake on each plate. As I was doing this Charlotte was being cheerful and happy as Cecilia stared her down.

"Charlotte why are you so happy?" Cecilia asks with curiosity.

"Ohh nothing" Charlotte says brushing the question off.

"Shall we eat" I say holding a piece of cake " we should swap some cake from eachcakes.

"That sounds like a jolly good idea" Cecilia says with a smile.

"Are you saying we should feed each other?" Charlotte questions.

"Yes that's exactly what I ment" I say " so who will be first iny mini miny . Cecilia"

"Yaay" Cecilia says happily.

"Now Cecilia say ahh"

"Ahh" she says then eats the piece of cake from my fork.

She then starts sparkling and blushes as she holds her cheeks.

"So it's good huh" I say.

"Yes it is hevenly" she says.

"Umm Cecilia you got something" I say pointing tho her mouth.

"Huh?" She says

"Here I'll get it" I say then licked off of her "there got it"

She dosn't say anything but blush.

"I am next right (Y/n)" Charlotte says with a little wine in her voice.

"Yes you are, now say ahh" I reply.

"Ahhh" she says then eats the cake off my fork.

"You like it?"

She then gets the cream that was at the corner of her mouth then replied.

"Yes I like it very much"

After that both of them looked like they just got high on marijuana.

"It's time for you two to feed me" I say then they snap out of it.

They both grab a piece of cake from each of their plates.

"Now (Y/n) say ahh" they both say in sync.

"Ahh" I say then eat both of the pieces of cake at once.

"Holy shit that's some good cake" I yell out.

Then the gate bell rings. I look at the screen and see Houki, Rin, and Laura.
I let them in and opened the door for them. They all walked in and they froze when they saw Charlotte and Cecilia.

"Would you two like to tell me why you are doing here?" Rin asks.

"It seems like all of us had the same idea today" Cecilia answers.

{Time Skip}

All the girls were siting in the couch as I put some rice crackers in the coffee table. Charlotte was still cheerful, Cecilia and Rin looked depressed, Houki frowned as she groaned a little, and Laura just sat there happly holding a rice cracker because she was able to see me today.

"Why is it that all of you came here with out telling me. But it's not like I don't love seeing my girlfriends" I say as I stood in front of him.

"And just how would I of known that, I didn't know I wasn't doing anything till now" Houki groans.

"Yeah what gives, are you saying showing up with out notice is a problem. Could that because you have something to hide" Rin says as Charlotte got a little red.

"I thought it would be a amusing little suprise if I came here unannounced. Now (Y/n) are you amused" Laura says then takes a bite out of her rice cracker.

Houki, Cecilia, and Rin just growl at Laura.

"So should we do some thing. It's too hot out side so should we do something inside" I say.

'What ever you want dear" they all reply.

Part 2.

We were playing a party game that used colored clay and the other players had to guess the what the player made. Laura just made a mountain and she gave a vague answer so we argued a little bit. Then the door opens and Alexis is standing there wearing some casual clothes.

"That's what all the noise is about, I didn't know you were having a party" Alexis says.

I stand up for were I was sitting and grabbed Alexis bref case she held.

"Hi Alexis, you came home early" I say.

"Do you want something to eat?" I ask.

"I've already eaten brother" she replies.

She then walks to the dining table.

"Then would you like a cold barley tea or hot green and piko tea" I ask.

"I was in the heat getting hot and sweaty so I would like the barely tea" she answers.

"Got it" I said the. Got her a cup of barley tea.

"Could you put it in a bottle I have to go back to work soon" Alexis asks.

"Already on it" I say as I poured the tea into a bottle.

I then gave her the bottle of barley tea.

"Ohh and girls" Alexis says to them.

"Yes ma'am" they reply.

"You can have sleep overs here" Alexis says with a smile.

They all turn red and look away from eachother. Then Alexis wispered in my ear.

"The condums are in the top right drawer in your night stand. Your welcome"

Alexis then walks out of the house and I'm standing there speechless. I then look at the girls and there staring at me.

"Is there something wrong girls?" I ask.

"Well you see, it's just that you were acting as if you were Ms. (L/n)'s wife" Charlotte explains.

"You and your sister are kinda intamit" Rin says.

"Isn't that normal were brother and sister" I reply.

"But you two are kinda unique" she says back.

We then went back to the party game. There was a lot of arguing when it came to Laura's vague models. And Houki almost always guessed the weirdest things.

"Well the first part of today was interesting. I first made love to Charlotte then the rest of the girls came unannounced. How will dinner turn out?" I thought as time to make dinner will be coming soon.

~~~~~
Hello here's the end of th chapter. I know it was kind of short form my norms but there will be some chapters before season 2. This chapter you got a lemon with Charlotte YAY!. And you played a party game with the other girls. What will happen in the next chapter? Competition and another lemon with a diffrient girl? Who knows.

Few questions.

*what did you think of my first lemon?

*got any suggestions for the chapters before season 2.

*what kind of competitions could the girls get into?

*who will be next?

*what do you think of the new cover for the book?

Now till next time bye bye

Συνέχεια Ανάγνωσης

Θα σας αρέσει επίσης

3.7K 104 34
Tsukishima Kei x femreader Sometimes people online aren't how you think they'd be... Chatfic You created an account on a new social media app- a chat...
10.8K 160 9
Y/N ThunderHeart is an ordinary kid and has one more year of highschool and a woman named Chifuyu Orimura traveling to the United States to give a sp...
130K 2.6K 27
in the class you were put in after the discovery of you having the same powers of class E's sensei (not tentacles) _backstory_ you were born but then...
487 9 5
╰┈➤ ❝ 𝑰'𝒎 𝒔𝒐𝒓𝒓𝒚, 𝒔𝒐 𝒔𝒐𝒓𝒓𝒚. 𝑷𝒍𝒆𝒂𝒔𝒆 𝒂𝒄𝒄𝒆𝒑𝒕 𝒎𝒚 𝒂𝒑𝒐𝒍𝒐𝒈𝒚. 𝑩𝒖𝒕 𝒍𝒐𝒗𝒆 𝒘𝒂𝒔 𝒃𝒍𝒊𝒏𝒅, 𝒂𝒏𝒅 𝑰 𝒘𝒂𝒔 𝒕𝒐𝒐 𝒃...