The Lion King: Now or Never

Oleh Skyy15

This is the second book added to my second Lion King Fan series "Makosa's Beginning". Things started out goo... Lebih Banyak

The Lion King: Now or Never
Wedding
Spirit of The Great Kings
Honeymoon
Baby Sitting
A Hunting Lesson
Trespasser
Not Fit For A Lioness
Lion King Live Action Movie
The Past
A Strange Reunion
A Situation
Rejection
Brothers
The Secret
A Date
Special Power
Thank you!
Love Stinks
Destiny
The Plan
Ceremony
Staying Friends
Substitute
Family History
Goodbyes
The Future
The Talk
Prayers
Worry
It Will Be Okay
What About Our Future?
Fire
We Meet Again
The Search
Not As Planned
A Crazy Night
Merry Christmas!
Something Weird
Sacrifice
Strong Leaders
AUTHOR'S NOTE
War
Rescuing The Prince
A Cure
Not Suppose To End This Way
Third Book

The Prince Is Home

484 14 13
Oleh Skyy15

Auni

The sun shone brightly, glinting off the shimmering water and reflecting like crystals. The rays cascaded over the grass and penetrated even the darkest shadows. Heat rose from the ground in waves, creating the illusion of rippling water. The only escape from the scorching sunlight was beneath the oak trees that lined across the landscape, and even some dappled light streamed through the leaves, leaving tiny shapes on the ground in intricate patterns.

Hashaan asked for me to join him on a private walk. We're walking in silence and it's pretty awkward. So, I clear my throat to break the ice.

"So, Hashaan, is there something going on that you wanted us to go for a walk?" I ask, curiously.

He looks down at his paws. "Actually yes. There is something I need to tell you about, Auni."

"Okay, spill."

"Today is my last day in the Pride Lands."

My chestnut colored eyes widen. "What?!"

Hashaan sighs sadly. "I know. I heard my mom tell my Uncle the King earlier."

"But you've only been here just for a week. We're just now getting to know each other."

"I know..."

I look sad. We stopped walking. Hashaan gave me a hug.

"Don't worry Auni, I will be back soon to visit. I'm glad I've met a sweet, fun friend who taught me how to better my hunts. You're an amazing strong lioness." He smiles, meeting his red eyes with my own.

I sniff after crying a tear or two. "Thank you, I'm flattered! But...it just seems like a long time you know. I really like you Hashaan..."

I couldn't hide my feelings anymore. This is probably the wrong time to let them be known, but who cares! I like him a lot and I'm not going to let him leave the Pride Lands without knowing that either.

I place my head underneath his furry chin. He looks surprised by my sudden actions. I softly purr with a smile.

"I-I like you too, Auni. I just wish we could make it work. I'm not so good with long distance relationships." He said.

"Well, how about I come with you?" I ask.

"As in leaving the Pride Lands? No Auni, I can't let you do that."

"Why not?"

Hashaan takes a step back from me. He looks serious, "Because this is your home. You have tons of family and friends here. Not to mention a great source of food and water too. Where I'm from, there's not much of that. You have to always constantly look for things. You wouldn't know how to survive. I've been doing this since my teen years. Trust me! It's a different world out there. Things aren't always given to you like here at Pride Rock. You have to work for it where I'm from."

"That's fine then. You can teach me!" I smile.

Hashaan groans in frustration. I cock my head to the side looking confused.

"No Auni, stay home."

"How come you can't stay here?"

"And leave my parents and siblings behind? No way."

I frown feeling irritated. "Well what are we going to do then, Hashaan? I want this relationship to work out and it can. One of us will have to sacrifice something. I offered to leave my mother and brother to join your home."

Hashaan stomps his paw and frowns. "I said no Auni! You cannot come with me. It's not a wise choice. You wouldn't last a day or two out there on your own. Please, stay in the Pride Lands. It's a better life. You belong here and I belong back out there. Someday we will meet again. Just not now..."

Tears well up in my eyes. I take off running. I hear Hashaan call my name but I ignore it. Hashaan is not doing any thing to make this relationship grow stronger. So I give up. Maybe we are not meant to be. It just felt so right and good with him. I've never felt a love like this before. He really struck me.

Maybe I loved too fast. Hashaan probably doesn't feel the same away about me clearly, unless he tried to come up with any possible idea to make our relationship last.

I stop running and stood in front of a river. I stare down at my reflection. Angrily, I hit the water with my paw and look away crying tears.

"I just don't understand..." I whisper to myself.

"Excuse me miss, are you okay?" A deep voice asks.

I stop crying and sniff. My ears twitch at the voice. I don't see anyone.

"Who are you?" I ask.

Out of the tall grass appears a male lion. I admittedly jumped up on my four paws and growl at him. I've never seen this lion before and it could be the one King Kovu warned us about the other day.

"Stay back!" I warned.

The male walks up slowly and cautiously. "Shhh, I'm not going to hurt you and quiet down your voice before someone sees!"

"Calm down my voice?! Oh the nerve!"

"Miss, please! I've asking for a favor."

I roll my eyes while putting away my claws. "Fine. What is it?"

"Are you from Pride Rock? I'm trying to impress the King by getting in." He smiles, for any sign of hope.

I look unsure. "I don't know sir. The King is very hard to please and don't accept others into the Pride right away. The Queen otherwise is much accepting and caring. I say try to get on her side and maybe she can talk to the King for you."

"That's what Amwa had told me earlier..." I heard him mumble.

"Amwa? Wait a minute...who are you? How do you know my pride's name and the King's adviser? Is this some kind of set up?"

The lion chuckles and bows. "My apologies miss, I am the Prince!"

I raise a brow. "Prince of what?"

"Prince of the Pride Lands!"

"No your not. There's only one Prince and that's Prince Makosa! He is my best friend's husband. I suggest you run along now before I report this to the King."

The lion snorts. "Go ahead, report to your King. Little do you know lioness, he's also my father too!" He said, frowning.

I look puzzled. "Father? What the hell is going on here? King Kovu and Queen Kiara had a third son?"

"No, two. May I ask who you are?"

"Auni."

His emerald green eyes widen. "Auni?"

I furrow my brows. "Yes, I've said that before. Is there something wrong with your hearing sir?"

"No, Auni it's me!"

"Huh?"

I stare deep inside the male's eyes. I try to figure out who it was, but can't due to the large bang that's covering almost his whole eye. The winds blow it away as if on cue and then something hit me.

Prince Heri?

My eyes widen too with shock. "H-Heri?"

He nodded smiling big. I stood completely frozen. I can't believe it, this lion that's been trespassing our Lands for weeks is the lost Prince. He's been trying to get inside Pride Rock.

"Oh my gosh..."

Heri hugs me tightly. "It's been so long I know. But I am back and trying to claim my throne."

I hug him back then we let go. "Good luck with that one. Your brother is the future King now. You know that if you do return home Heri, that the both of you will have to fight one on one if your brother decides not to step down."

"I know, I am aware of that. Amwa told me everything I needed to know."

"Cool. Did you see your parents yet?"

"Yeah. My mother was happy, my father otherwise it didn't go so well..."

"Why not?" I ask. "He really missed you! He had so many members of the Pride to look it for you while your were gone. He never stopped until I've heard that they've found your blood and assumed that the hyenas had killed you. Where were you all this time? It just be some place good. You've grown really nice!"

Heri laughs. "Yeah and you've grown nicely too. Very nice..."

I blush and roll my eyes once more taking a hint that's he is trying to flirt with me. "Thank you."

"It's a long story and hard to explain, Auni. You wouldn't understand like my father."

"Yes I will! Your dad has been through a lot over the years and I'm pretty sure being King isn't an easy task. It's just stress I guess! But you can tell me anything. I'm down to listen. I don't have anything important to do."

"Alright. Don't say that I didn't warn ya..."

We both sat down. After Heri told me the story about how he was kidnapped by the hyena matriarch Marjani when he was a cub up to where he is now as an adult, my face expression changed from  sadden to anger.

Heri is trying to make a change for himself but his father doesn't see it and is not even claiming him as son either which makes things even more difficult.

I am truly surprised that Queen Kiara haven't even tried to get her husband to understand. What the hell is going on with the royal family? Is this the secret that they were hiding from the whole Pride? That their son is back in the Pride Lands?

"I am so sorry Heri! Maybe I can help talk to the King and Queen about this. That can't do this to you! You're their damn son!!" I growl, feeling anger boil inside me.

Heir placed his paws on my shoulders. "Whoa Auni, relax. Remember their still my parents. I have to respect their wishes no matter what. Plus, I don't want you speaking with them. They have no clue that I've been trying to seek help from the Pride. You're the first Pride member that I've spoken to about this and I want it to remain a secret. You must not tell anyone about this when you go home. Got it?"

I nod. "Got it. So, what are you going to do now Heri?"

"The same what I was doing before I had met you. I was on my way back to Amwa's tree. I need some help on how I can please my father and get his acceptance."

"Mind if I come with you?"

Heri shrugs and walks off. "Sure."

I leap up to his left side with a smile. I am glad my other best friend is back home and alive. So many lost years and questions unanswered. Now that he is here, maybe something good can happen in my life for once.

Meaning love...

Lanjutkan Membaca

Kamu Akan Menyukai Ini

1.7K 25 13
Evil has returned. Past enemies long thought to be dead and gone have returned stronger than ever under a new evil threat. Not only is the Tree of Li...
Iron Lion Oleh DinoSquad

Fiksi Penggemar

1.2K 13 3
Kion turns from the Queens brother to the Pridelands hero. (This contains some bad words. I do not own Marvel or the Lion King/Guard also this is the...
80.4K 1.9K 35
Kion and Rani are facing best friend of Scar his name is Cheka who wants to take revenge to Simba who killed Scar and take the Pridelands What will h...
65.9K 981 33
A story about the lion guard, after season 3. This story is written with the intentions that the reader has seen the third season of the show. If you...