The dancing queen meet her ki...

By N0nanaxxx

a friendship.....an enemy .....a love story More

introduction
first meeting
leaving with boys?
what ???
why me??
scandal
debut
a new friend or enemy
becoming friends
first love only a dream
one door close another open : part 1
new babies
hyoyeon 's fan boys
living with a lie: part 1
living with a lie: part 2
meeting my family
scandal
Jessica's leaving (OT9 forever)
what?scandal?
military
Hyoyeon's solo act
eunhyuk is back
sm town without hyohyuk
let's put an end....
snsd ot5?
GIRLS GENERATION
moving with sunny
sm town Halloween
snsd reunion
Running man (gnomeo & Juliet)
We Got Married special
WGM part 1
wgm part 2
wgm part 3
wgm part 4
wgm part 5
wgm part6
wgm part 7
wedding canceled?
final

one door close another open : part 2

45 3 1
By N0nanaxxx

hyo:oppa is better to wait you in the car (turn  to go back)

hyuk:hyo (catch her hand)

omma:ooo you came?

appa:is early .....

omma:oo anio come in...(get hyo's hand and bring her inside)

hyo:(bow)anioseo....

hyuk:omma is there anything to eat ?

noona:yah you are always hungry .....

appa:she made your favorite and waited for you to come .....

omma:now we can all eat like family ....hyoyeonshi don't stand there sit

hyo:aa nde (ottoke ,why he bring me here?is so awkward)

hyuk:appa what are you seeing?

appa:well I don't know either xaxaxxaxa(hyo saw eunhyuk's mother go to the kitchen so she went there )

hyo:omonim is there anything I can help you with?

hyuk:appa were is noona?

appa:aaa she went to her room she is always on the phone,by the way you did good

hyuk:about what?

appa:bringing her here,your mother seems happy.....not only because you came home ,if you understand

hyuk:oppa shhhh

back at the kitchen

omma:ani is ok I can do it you go and sit (hyo got near her and took the plates from her hand)

hyo:ani omonim let me help you since there are younger people in the house you should rest....(place the plates at the table)

omma:you hear that ?(smiled ,she so sweet ,she would be perfect as my daughter in law )

hyuk:booo yah don't tell her that later she will not doing anything for us...

hyo:oppa you don't know how hard it is for  ommonim ,also how old are you that you cant do that ....

hyuk;yah ....

appa;axxaxaxa she is right you will understand it when you get married and have kids  (she is so kind )

hyuk:arraso(get up and get the food from the kitchen to the table)happy?

appa:wow you helped?(she change him for the best axaxxaa)

hyo:oppa this is nothing ,later do the washing ok?

hyuk:mboo?(saw her being series)arraso (what else I will do for you to like me?)

omma:then lets eat(noona came too and sat down to eat)hyo eat with us

hyuk:i bet you didn't eat today so pale mogo...

hyo:oopa...

appa:gree eat (put to her plate some salad)

hyo:komsamita

when they finished their dinner hyoyeon stand up to help up but ...

hyuk:omma is the thing  I ask you ready ?

omma:ani .....I am in the middle ,you should told me earlier .....hyoyeonshi leave that ,eunhyuk will take care of that ....

hyuk;nde I already told you,omma you too ...

hyo;ani is ok ...(omma got hyo's hand)

omma;come with me ...(get her in one room,hyo was seeing around)

hyo;omonim

omma;aaa is ok is hyuk room ,xaxaxa  daughter go and bring me that thing...

noona;nde...

omma sit down and continue fold and keep eunhyuk's underwear in a bag...hyo saw her so she sit next to her and help her up..

omma:ooo you are good at it ....

hyo:komsamitta I did my brothers so I know

omma:you have a brother?how old?

hyo:ooo he is now 15 years old

noona:omma oki(give her an album,omma opened it to show it to hyo but just then hyuk enter)

hyuk:noona your phone(noona left,saw hyo have one of his underwear in her hand and his mother opening his photo album)omma,hyo(got his underwear from her hand....)

hyo:oppa let me finish ....

omma:isnt he cute ...look here (hyo saw the photo)

hyuk:omma don't show that around.....you shouldn't  let her see them .....omma

hyo:ommonim he was so cute there but look at him now.....(point him)

omma:krotsio....so what if she saw them is not like she saw (look down in the middle of his body)

hyuk:omma(hide his privet part)

hyo:xaxaxaa oppa I saw many don't worry is nothing to be embarrass of...

hyuk:yah ..you shouldn't talk like that ....

omma:mboo she told me that she was doing this for her brother ...

hyuk:i am different(are you seeing me as a brother?)

hyo:how ?you both need to learn things and grow up...

hyuk:omma lets finish this I have to sent hyo home and go to the dorm...

omma:gree...(they all helped and finished packing them,after that hyo and eunhyuk said their goodbyes and went to  the car)

hyo:oppa did you planed this?

hyuk:ani but my mum was happy that I bring you ,she wanted to thanked you for helped me at the hospital....(was it obvious?)

hyo;ani do you bring all your girl -friends to your house?(why I am asking  this?)

hyuk:ani only a few ones ,they all were in relationship and they were close with me....

hyo:wait I am not in a relationship so why I came?

hyuk:you are close with me that's why xaxaxa....(what ?then she is not getting out with junho?)

hyo:aa gree?

hyuk:ooo we aren't ?

hyo:ania we are ....axaxxaa(after that silence come and hyo fall asleep)

hyuk:hyo we came...(she is sleeping so sweet .....wait who is that ?he seems suspicious...)

hyo:(open her eyes)mmm bian I fell asleep....

hyuk:ani is ok ,we came...

hyo:gree koumao oppa ....(get out the car,eunhyuk try to get down too but hyo stopped him)oppa is ok you can go you must be tired ...

hyuk;ok then goodnight ....(I should wait for her to get in the building but she ....then lets go there and turn the car ....)

hyo:goodnight...(eunhyuk left and so hyo went to the entrance were that man got next to her ...)kamsakia....

man:open up....

hyo:boo?

man:i said open the door palee(eunhyuk returned and saw that man,and hyo)

hyo:are you staying here?

man:what does it matter(grab hyo's hands and got violent )

eunhyuk:whats going on?(get down the car and run towards hyo and that man )

hyo:ooo it hurt let me go....(eunhyuk  pushed the man away from hyo)

hyuk:kenchana?

hyo:oppa nda kenchana(how?he didn't left?i am glad he didn't ,this man again)

man:i told you to open up...

hyuk:(get infront hyo)she wont ,get away before I call the police,also don't get near her again arraso?

hyo:oppa...(the man hit eunhyuk in his belly)

hyuk:hyo call the police....I said you to leave ....now I wont be easy on you.....(the man as soon as he saw hyo get her phone and eunhyuk getting  ready to punch him he run and left )

hyo:oppa kenchana?

hyuk:ooo (touch hyo's face )you ?he didn't  hurt you right?

hyo:mmm nda kenchana...

hyuk:is that why all off you leave to come home with your managers and more than one?

hyo:ooo you notice it?

hyuk:thats why you were running when I talked to you at the sm parking bian I didn't know...

hyo:is ok koumao for today .....and saving me

hyuk:ani is ok ,but talk with the sm to change dorms ok?

hyo:we will in a week ,koumao (is he worrying about me right now?)

hyuk:get in the building before he get back ....wave hyo for a goodbye....

hyo:nde ...wave back....

one week later the girls got busier than ever ......they moved to a new dorm with more security .one day after their schedules they enter their dorm  all exhausted went for shower and then they all got back at the living room ....

tae;lets see what it have ..

soo:ooo is oppa leave it ....its  sad that hyo cant see it ....xaxaxxa

tiff:ooo she is at filming right ?

seo:nde....I hope she does good...its time the world see her true colors axaxxaa

tae;yah shhh ....is interesting...

yuri:ommo they are going to talk about his relation ship ...wow...

yoona:wait wasn't he injured  like he said a few days before?solma...

tae:you are right I saw it .....is he talking about hyona?

soo:lets not tell hyo ,she will get sad for him and we don't know if its her...

the next morning the girls have break so they can relax a bit hyoyeon and sunny came late at night  home so they were sleeping .......that day only Jessica had schedule were she talked about the few day ago incidents happen to her ....

eunhyuk while Jessica was telling her story remember what happen with hyo that night and was wondering if she is ok now and if it happen again to her .....

after the filming

hyuk:jess wait up....

jess:ooh oppa (bow )anioseo....

lee:is it true?what you told ...

jess:ooo nde....

hyuk:are you all ok now?

jess:eee nde...we are lucky sunny told her uncle what was happening and he was started the research right away ,but it took some time....

lee:so now you moved?

jess:nde is been a few days ...

hyuk:gree we are glad you all are ok...

jess:nde....oppa see you next time I have to run

lee;ooo bye...

the days have pasted and the girls got busier than ever....on the other hand eunhyuk had more time to pass it with his family and friends...

at suju dorm

hyuk:yah change it ,put the invisible youth ...

lee;here we go again ....

hee;you sure are something ...

siwon:why don't you go and tell her your felling's?

hyuk:andee....I don't want to loss her...

shin:you are close but it will change one day,she might get a boyfriend for sure this time...

hyuk:shhh don't ruin it ,I have schedule with her next week...it will perfect...

donghae:yah check this out....(show his phone)

hyuk:where is hyo?

lee:there...

hee;what is she wearing ?

donghae:now is better...xaxaxxa

hyuk:wow that rap and moves wow

siwon:sexy right?

lee;wow they sure grow up xaxaxa

once again the time pasted and hyuk and hyo had schedules together....at strong heart ,they meet each other before the recording started hyo seemed so happy and different ...

hyuk:hyo anio....

hyo:anioseo(bow)how are you oppas

lee:we are ok ,you ?you seem different ....

sunny :aaa nde is it obvious?

hyuk:whta happen?

hyo:lets talk later

manager:edra  in 5 ....4.....3....2.....1(show started)

it was time for hyoyeon to tell her story ...eunhyuk was listening to her like a child who doesn't want to miss any detail of the story

but for him it wasn't that happy story even if she said she didn't call him again.....

after the filming

lee;so what happen after you didn't answer him did you meet him?

hyo;ooo ...(hyo oppa is here don't say it )

seo:nde she did

sunny:xaxaxa it was  destined to meet again xaxxaxa

hyo:yah shhh...

hyuk:aa whee I want to know (even if it hurts)

lee:gree tell us...

hyo:well yesterday I had schedule to meet with my dance partner for dancing with the stars ,while I was waiting to film our first meeting and rehearsal I had to wait for him at the studio .when he came he was talking to my manager ,I didn't see him when he turned to meet me it was there he was the one .....we talked about the reason  I didn't replay and he understand after we ended rehearsal and filming he asked me out ...

lee;so?

sunny;they are dating now

seo:uniee...you didn't told me...

hyo:some things you don't need to know seo....

hyuk:thats good ,congrats ....(I hope you will be happy)

hyo:koumao(I hope I will forget you )

lee;then see you guys tomorrow at the fm studio.....rest up...

snsd:nde...aniogeseo....

after the show the boys returned home....eunhyuk got a beer from the fridge and drink it like it was nothing ....

lee:yah take it easy..

donghae:what happen?

siwon:why he is acting like that?

shin:hyo is dating ...

hyuk:yah do we have more?

lee:nde on the last board ,lets leave hi alone...

donghae;she will miss ...

hyuk:right ....but then why I fell like this...

shin:its not easy bro (after a while eunhyuk got drank and the boys started explaining the situation and how they learn about it)

the next morning

hyuk:ooo my head....

lee;you wake up ?

shin:hurry you have radio...

hyuk:ooo why you let me drink so much?

donghae:you are ok?

hyuk:ani....I fell sick....what I am going to do?

lee:first get up and wash yourself ,then wear pretty clothes and this mask so the girls don't find out ....

so he did as he been told ....at the radio he was acting like nothing happen between him and hyo ,even he was hurting inside that he was thinking about her dancing and dating that guy.....

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

20.9K 835 18
[DISCONTINUED] a group of high school students who are in their senior year are finally at rest after such horrible incident that occurred last year...
77.5K 3.3K 61
7 agents, 4 mysterious girls and 1 enemy. Vsoo ft. Blacktan [[All copyrights reserved]]
23.1K 706 66
NOEYNUE Backwards. This is an Eunyeon fanfic
5.4K 423 20
โžณ ๐š๐š‘๐šŽ ๐šŠ๐š๐š๐šŽ๐š›๐š–๐šŠ๐š๐š‘. [ ๐ฌ๐ฅ๐จ๐ฐ ๐ฎ๐ฉ๐๐š๐ญ๐ž๐ฌ | ์—ฐ์ง€ โ™ก ]