~THE IMAGINES - MICHAEL JACKS...

By livinginthebadera

BAD ERA IMAGINES FOR MICHAEL JACKSON More

"Not Sick"
Sharing Midnight Feelings and Giggles
Bad Dream
AMA's
"I won't hurt you"
Sneaking At Night and Midnight Appetite
Scary Movie Nights
"Sing With Me"
Attention Isn't Only On The Star
Wasted
Dancing In His Clothes
Scary Storms and Young Company
Red Carpet Competition
Sunsets, Swimming, and Singing
Children of Japan
Fear of Exotic Animals
Rehearsal Dehydration
Remembered From The Audience
Starry Nights and Super Soaker Fights
First Time Coffee Drinker
Hurt In A Mob
Inconceivable: Your Ship Has Sailed
The Day You Met
Sky of Diamonds and Sea of Ripples
"I'm Late"
Sibling Interruptions
Jamming in the Airport
Style Similarities
Complications With The Kiss
"Look At Me"
Aftermath
Night At The Amusement Park
As The Tension Thickens
Blushing and Bare Skin
Caught Up In The Rapture
"Be Yourself"
A Passionate Lover and a Protective Brother
On Set In New York
Cupcake Fight
Concert Love and Magic
Appreciation Of The Details
Alarm
One More Chance
Nocturnal Gremlins
"Goodnight, Applehead."
Coaxing The Tears
"I Can Stand The Rain"
"Breathe With Me"
Unbalanced Pain
Priority
Late Night Cravings
Two Bodies, One Soul
The Paranoia Leads To Terror
The Terror Stripped Her Of The Light
Out Of The Blue
Cabin Fever
The Risks One Will Take For Love
The Midnight Call
Crossing The Bridge
With The Power of Lavender
The Outlet
Open Road

Chosen From The Audience

5.5K 120 87
By livinginthebadera

You waited outside the Wembley Stadium with thousands of other fans. A huge sign advertised the Bad World Tour. Luckily, you and your best friend were one of the first to get there. You'd been waiting since 6:00 am.

"You look like a pack of highlighters," your best friend said to you.

"I want him to notice me from the stage! Imagine being onstage with him during She's Out Of My Life! That would be bloody brilliant!" You responded.

"I can't imagine that. I'm not a female, so I won't get picked," your best friend rolled his eyes.

"Well, at least I have a chance! Plus, neon colors aren't unusual to wear," you laughed.

"I know, but to this concert?" He asked.

You shrugged.

A sudden boom made everyone's heads turn. The gates began to open. As if your life depended on it, you stormed into the stadium. Anyone standing back to watch would be overwhelmed by the sight of everyone rushing in. Once a few people started to get ahead of you, you simply trampled them.

After the longest run of your life, your chest hit the gate below the stage. You screamed in joy. You made it to the front.

Your smile quickly faded at the terrifying sight of everyone else running toward you.

The stampede of fans made it to the front one by one. With each person that came, more people pressed to reach the front. The pressure was unbelievably painful. You'd never experienced anything like it. Security had to grab fans that were getting injured from the impact.

"Y/B/F/N?" You yelled over the noise.

You couldn't hear any response over all the screaming. You yelled his name again.

"Y/N?" You briefly heard.

You turned around to see him a few feet from you. You smiled and waved him over. It took him about five minutes, but he was able to push his way to you.

"That was insane," he simply said.

"I think I'm going to wake up with bruises tomorrow," you laughed.

"Me too."

Though the entrance was painful, you were both settled in the front. Now you just had to wait for the show to begin.

~~~~

Everyone on the far side of the crowd began screaming. You tried to look over and see what the fuss was about.

"What's everyone screaming about?" You asked someone next to you.

"The Royal Family is here!" They responded.

Your eyes widened as you looked up to see Princess Diana and Prince Charles waving to fans.

"Oh my goodness! This is totally wicked!" Your best friend screamed.

"I know! We get to see Michael Jackson and The Royal Family in one night!"

The lights suddenly dimmed and the screen lit up. Everyone screamed at the top of their lungs. The show was starting.

A pair of legs wearing white socks and loafers walked across the screen. They moonwalked, spun, and stood on their toes. You screamed in excitement. Your idol was about to appear right in front of you.

The lights on the stage shifted and the outlines of five bodies appeared on the stage. You could tell that the one in the middle was Michael. You started sobbing before the music even started.

"Shut up!" Someone screamed at you.

You flipped them off and continued screaming.

The instrumental of Wanna Be Startin' Somethin' began to play and the lights turned on. Michael was now visible to everyone. You nearly collapsed.

He and his backup dancers started the opening choreography. The audience screamed and danced to the beat. Michael started singing the lyrics with all his soul. His stage presence was unexplainable.

When This Place Hotel started playing, you screamed and danced to the beat. You loved this song and knew every lyric. He made his way back and forth, dancing across the stage. At one point, you thought he looked at you. There were thousands of people with you, but your neon outfit gave you hope of getting his attention. On top of that, you were front, center, and dancing your butt off. In awe, you continued to watch your idol boldly rule the stage.

During Another Part of Me, you jumped up and down with your best friend and a group of guys behind you. Michael looked in your direction again. Without thinking, you blew a kiss and signed "I love you" in sign language. He smiled and signed it back. It was so quick that only a few people caught it, including your best friend.

"Woah, what the hell! He saw you!" He screamed.

"I know!" You screamed back.

When Sheryl Crow entered the stage for I Just Can't Stop Loving You, you couldn't help the hint of jealousy in your gut. More than anything, you wanted to be onstage with Michael. Nevertheless, you sang along with all your heart.

Once Sheryl disappeared, She's Out Of My Life began to play. You screamed and began praying with all your heart. You closed your eyes and cried, hoping to be picked.

Out of nowhere, a security guard yanked you over the gate. You didn't have time to think. It all happened so fast.

"Can I come down there?" You heard Michael ask.

With glassy eyes, you looked up at the angel walking toward you. The security guard pushed you up the steps. Michael walked down the steps and took you into his arms. You were shaking as you hugged him back. The crowd screamed at the sight in front of them.

It seemed like it wasn't reality. You could've swore you were dreaming, but it wasn't a dream. This was reality and you were hugging Michael. Without thinking, you started singing the lyrics with him. Since your head was so close to his, he could hear every word. You felt him smile and gently rock you to the music.

You were too caught up in the moment to notice security coming up behind you. Michael put his hand up as if to say, "Hold on." Security gave him a look and backed away.

Michael wrapped his arm back around you and held the microphone to your mouth. You smiled and sang the lyrics to the crowd. The audience got impossibly louder, cheering at your impressive voice. Michael smiled and wrapped his arm tighter around you.

Security motioned for him to finish up. He nodded sadly and grabbed your hand.

"I love you," he said and kissed your cheek.

"I love you more," you responded.

"I love you most."

"I love you most of all."

This made him smile.

As he continued to sing, he slowly backed away. He kept your hand in his and sang directly to you. You felt security grab your arm.
You contemplated on throwing a fit and being dragged off. Yet, you knew that wouldn't give you anymore time with Michael, so you decided against it. With teary eyes, you backed away from Michael. He slowly let go of your hand, but he kept his arm extended. You wanted to say something one last time.

"I love you, Michael," you said.

He smiled.

"I love you more," he said into the microphone.

He blew a kiss and made his way back into the stage.

The rest of the concert was a blur. Michael continued to perform angelically and you enjoyed every minute of it.

During Human Nature, he pointed to you while saying "See that girl". You knew he would remember you.

~~~~

"I love you!" Michael screamed to the audience.

You screamed in excitement and sadness. The concert was ending and he was preparing to exit the stage.

"That was outstanding!" Your best friend cheered.

"I don't want to leave!" You exclaimed.

"I'm sure you don't!" He teased.

As the show ended, everyone started leaving the stadium.

"Can we stay a little longer? I just want to take it all in," you asked.

"Yeah, we can. I get that you want to take in the moment," Y/B/F/N responded.

You smiled and leaned on the gate. "A little longer" turned into forty five minutes. The stadium was nearly empty, but you continued to admire the empty stage.

"Miss?" A security guard called.

"Sorry, I know I've stayed a while. I'll leave now," you responded.

"No, it's not that. I was sent here for you. Someone requested your presence backstage," he responded.

Your heart skipped a beat.

"O-okay," you stuttered.

You looked over at Y/B/F/N.

"I'll meet you outside," he smiled.

You nodded and turned to the security guard.

Slowly, the security guard escorted you backstage. Your heart was beating at the speed of lightning.

"Um....who requested my presence?" You asked, timidly.

"Mr. Jackson."

Your breath caught.

When you walked backstage, you were amazed to see his tour staff walking around. They smiled and greeted you. You walked around the corner and saw long, curly hair.

"Mr. Jackson?" The security guard called.

Michael turned around and smiled at you.

"Hello," he greeted and walked over.

"Hi....," you smiled nervously.

"I wanted to give you this," he said and handed you a box.

"A gift? Gosh, thank you. Can I open it now?" you beamed.

"Of course! I want to see your reaction!"

You smiled and opened the box. It was a leather Bad World Tour varsity jacket. You flipped it over to see that it had his autograph on it.

"This is wonderful. Thank you, Michael."

"You're welcome....uh."

"Y/N," you smiled.

"You're welcome, Y/N. You sang beautifully tonight. That was my first time having a fan sing with me like that," he smiled.

"Thank you. I guess there's a first time for everything, huh?" You beamed.

"Yep," he nodded.

He kissed your cheek and hugged you.

"I hope to see you again," he smiled.

"Me too."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

269K 532 11
In the heart of the summer of 1970, Michael Jackson and Madeline Winters met, and at once, the children became inseparable. Underneath that summer su...
29.5K 780 29
Imagines devoted to Michael Jackson's J5 era 🥺💕
1.6K 65 5
"Love is trial and error." CARNATION MCMILLAN had the life everyone wished for. A fun, loving husband, three beautiful children, a congenial home, an...
11.6K 304 64
(Starts in 1987) When Michael Jackson and his family go back to Gary, Indiana, Michael meets a girl in the WEIRDEST way possible...... running away f...