Peter Parker x reader : Stark...

By nekomotherfuker

"Let's give Peter a little hug from another Stark." More

#0
#1 Stark's daughter
#2 Stark's secret
#3 Stark's staring
#4 Stark's shy
#5 Stark's house
#6 Stark's popular
#7 Stark's problem
#8 Stark's secret
#9 Stark's stressed
#10 Stark's drama
#11 Stark's rumors
#12 Stark's drunk
#13 Stark's ai
#14 Stark's help
#15 Stark's script
#16 Stark's back
#17 Stark's injured
#18 Stark's rised
#19 Stark's threat
#20 Stark's break
#22 Stark's in
#23 Stark's friend
#24 Stark's plan
#25 Stark's payback
#26 Stark's family
#27 Stark's kiss
#28 Stark's me
OTHER BOOKS (updated)
#29 Stark's party
#30 Stark's shook
#31 Stark's surprise
#32 Stark's armor
#33 Stark's life
#34 Stark's vacation
#35 Stark's game
#36 Stark's stories
#37 Stark's confused
#38 Stark's night
#39 Stark's hope
#40 Stark's truth
#41 Stark's care
#42 Stark's visitors
#43 Stark's memories
#44 Stark's forgot
#45 Stark's done
#46 Stark's ending
Author!
Special❀️
memes
Translated!
INHERITOR
STARK'S 2 : Second Chance

#21 Stark's mission

106K 3.5K 15.3K
By nekomotherfuker

Author : Have you ever feel lucky to born in this decade where you are growing up with marvel movies and is the first generation who bias Tom holland because fuk yah i do.

.
.
.

Peter's pov

I made my way to the new avengers facility, the guards brought me in. On the way there, i saw (Y/n) in the training room with Natasha, she was all sweat up but still managed to look good.

   She smiled so brightly at me, it was like we pretended to forget the fact that we almost kissed. I smiled back, caused her to lost concentration. Natasha was about to take her down when she used her hand with a metal glove to prevent herself.

   "Nice, but don't get too used with that thing. It's just like a splint for you, One day you'll have to take it off and your normal hand is not as strong as it." Nat taught her, she nodded in understanding.

   "Hey, Pete." Nat just realized i was there, she jerked her face to me. "Let's go, the rest of us are waiting for you."

   All three of us walked to the meeting room, guard gave her water to drink. It was quite awkward for us at first until I had enough courage to talk to her.

   "So, you train combat too?"

   She nodded happily. "Surprise, i'm shield's trainee now."

   "Good, listen, about..." I was going go talk about yesterday at the top of the Ferris wheel but unfortunately, we arrived, and everyone was there, especially her dad, so I stopped.

Imagine he know how i feel towards her.

He probably gonna need the suit back.

   "Hey, kids." Tony stark said to us.

Thor, Steve, Bucky, Sam, Nat, Wanda, Tony Bruce, Clint, Scott, (Y/n), me and Vision are all together. Talking about Vision, he didn't really show up, with him here must mean this is some serious situation for the avengers.

Mr. Stark drew his hands in the air and a hologram information of 'Hydra's hive' is up in the air, my eyes were glowing of how cool it was. Woah, Technology.

"Hydra's hive? Around here?" (Y/n) ask while sat on one of Thor's legs, why on his lab? I understand that they are not enough chair but why?

"Yes, and it's a big one too. Very strong protection, with many of Hydra's men." Tony said, expanded the picture for us to see the how it looked. But I can't concentrate on the work, my mind is with how (Y/n) can sit on Thor's lap and both acted so chill.

"So, what exactly do we need to do?" Steve asked, Thor just pulled (Y/n) closer, what the hell?

"We believe, Hydra's been creating a weapons to fight against the avengers, and it is probably in the hive." Said, Mr. stark and now Thor whispered something in (Y/n)'s ears, I don't understand why they are so close to each other.

   She whispered something back, and Thor smiled.

   "Anyone have any questions before we get to the plan?" Mr. Stark asked and stupid me, i asked something I couldn't stop myself.

   "Why is (Y/n)'s on Thor's lap?"

   All the avengers looked at me. I realized I should have been more serious to the plan yet i still want answers.

   "I was just couldn't find anywhere to sit." She replied, very confused.

   "But i have lap too."

   "Smooth." Sam shrugged.

   Damn it Peter, i should stop now. Her dad is like right next to me, if i keep being like this he'd crush my head with his iron fist.

.
.
.

   Your pov

   If i was a regular girl, i'd ask this kind of thing to my regular best friends. But i incidentally an iron man's daughter and my best friend is a psychopath hydra spy and the boy that almost kissed me is a spider dude in tight red so i just kept all the questions to myself.

   would I actually let he kissed me?

   But he's just so adorable right?

   Is this leading to love?

   What exactly is love?

   Will i get poisoned if I kiss a spider?

   So many questions I can't get it off my head, luckily the new mission for the avengers is in so i can distract my mind a little.

   I sat on Thor's lap just because he was a big guy and because it felt like i sat on god, which felt like a throne for me.

   Also because it's been years and years since i and the avengers are living together. (Not including Bucky, he's new to me because of reasons.). Thor has become family, and dad doesn't mind me sit on my family's lab like I always do when i was younger.

   Dad told us the mission, I tried to avoid my eyes from Peter's messy attractive hair.

   Thor pulled me close and whispered to me. "Can you make taco?"

   "How about for dinner?" I told him. Seriously, are there not any good food at Asgard? He always want my food.

   He smiled like a kid knowing his mum will buy him ice-scream. We continued to listen to dad.

   "Anyone have any questions before we get to the plan?" Dad asked and surprisingly Peter asked, i feel like he'd be very useful for team since he was enthusiastic.

   "Why is (Y/n)'s on Thor's lap?"

   Not that enthusiastic.

   The avengers looked at him included me, why were you asking that? His eyes were serious for an answer so I replied.

   "I was just couldn't find anywhere to sit."

   "But i have lap too."

   "Smooth." Sam rub it in.

   I prayed for dad to be a dumb dad and can't see what all this means, that Peter said something like he wanted me to sit on his lap.

   "What's happening? were you guys listening to the fact that Hydra has a weapon to defend us? Why is it matter where (Y/n) sit?" A dumb dad asked.

   He's like the most genius person in the world but he has literally no idea what's going on.

   "Please continue." I asked my dad, I noticed how Peter kook at me so strong like he didn't understand me at all, it was strong enough that i got up from Thor's lap and just stand with Natasha.

"We want to took over the hive, but the protection is so strong that none of us can just sneak in. We need to send someone to the middle of it, which is a control room, to turn off all the protection so that we can get in." Dad said.

"Who can we send?" Natasha asked.

"How about me? You know, i kind of just hanging on some dude's hair in. Or even red wings and droney?" Scott offered.

"It would have been that easy but the protection is so strong that it can detect the mini you." My dad sighed.

"Yes, but that means." Bruce took turn to explain. "If we can send someone in, not stealth, but pretend to be the one inside, then it could possibly."

"How about chef? Or guards?" I asked.

"Those people have an ID card that is hard to steal. I suggest another way, but you guys are not going to like it." Bruce said, he showed us a picture of a fat, old guy.

My dad was the one who described him. "Roddric Müller, the leader of nowadays Hydra, we believe so. Is well known as a dirty old man who likes a young girl, age around 14-17, pretty one. To, you know, give them pressure."

"You can't send me then." Natasha said.

"Yes, we need a young, girl, pretty agent." Dad said.

"I know one." Natasha told us. "She's new to shield, but very talented, also beautiful."

"name?" I asked.

"(Y/n) Stark."

"Good, wait. What the heck. That's my name." I dropped my jaw in confused.

"What? No. We're not going to send my daughter in. Hydra knew she's my daughter remember?" Tony said, walked to me and wrapped his arms around me.

"Hate to say, but she suits the most. I mean, those Hydra men said something like they just know how she look, Well, maybe only Rosalyn knows. The rest of them know (Y/n) Stark, but not all of them know her face." Bruce said.

"No!" My dad yelled, squeezed me in his arms.

He added. "You guys know how much she'd love to do for the avengers but sending her to an old, sick, pervert hydra is an abuse."

"I agree, we can't use her like that." Peter stood up and shook his head.

   "Calm down. All you have to do is get in, you found that guy, you put him to sleep, you sneak to the control room, then it's done." Natasha said, I started to think about it.

   "Of course no, i'm not putting my daughter in another danger, her bone is technically still broken without that glove." Tony insisted. "I allowed you to be shield's agent to protect yourself, not for a mission."

   "Yes, and to send her in as a prostitute for that old bastard, no." Peter insisted too, they teamed up and is like father like son more than i am with my dad.

   "I mean, it's just an act. And this is a great opportunity for new trainee like me." I told them, I don't care how that old man will stare at my booty, he never will touch me anyway, i'd break his damn neck.

  "That's a good attitude for a soldier." Steve said.

   "Yes, and i can do it."

   "What if the plan is ruined?" Peter asked, it was nice to see him so worried about me.

   Little did i know what i said was a meme that you say when you're about to do something really stupid. Poor me, what i said to Peter was.

   "What could possibly go wrong?"

.
.
.

Author : Dear, Tom holland. Just forget about Spider-man, iron man, ant man, when you can be my man.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1M 45.4K 38
b u t h e s m i l e s w h e n h e k i l l s
77.6K 1.5K 21
A bunch of random Avengers/Marvel oneshots, based on photos I found on Pinterest and ideas from friends, or my own ideas. Mostly fluff, some angst, N...
4.7K 107 8
"Your obsession with rocks and brown and fuckin' the whole town's a reflection on your mental health..."
621K 13.8K 147
πš–πšŠπš›πšŸπšŽπš• πš’πš–πšŠπšπš’πš—πšŽπšœ Β©πšπš‘πš‘πšπš’πš•πš˜πšŸπšŽ #𝟷 πš’πš— πš–πšŠπš›πš”πš›πšžπšπšπšŠπš•πš˜ πš˜πš— πš“πšŠπš—πšžπšŠπš›πš’ 𝟸𝟢, 𝟸𝟢𝟸𝟢