Mr. Shallow || K. Taehyung

Od lazilazuli

Kim Taehyung, an unhappy university student, hasn't been in the mood to mess around with any girls lately, bu... Viac

「Chapter 1」
「Chapter 2」
「Chapter 3」
「Chapter 4」
「Chapter 5」
「Chapter 6」
「 Chapter 7」
「Chapter 8」
「Chapter 9」
「Chapter 10」
「Chapter 11」
「Chapter 12」
「Chapter 13」
「Chapter 14」
「Chapter 15」
「Chapter 16」
「Chapter 17」
「Chapter 18」
「Chapter 19」
「Chapter 20」
「Chapter 21」
「Chapter 22」
「Chapter 23」
「Chapter 24」
「Chapter 25」
「Chapter 26」
「Chapter 27」
「Chapter 28」
「Chapter 29」
「Chapter 30」
「Chapter 31」
「Chapter 32」
「Chapter 33」
「Chapter 34」
「Chapter 35」
「Chapter 36」
「Chapter 37」
「Chapter 38」
「Chapter 39」
「Chapter 40」
「Chapter 41」
「Chapter 42」
「Chapter 43」
「Chapter 44」
「Chapter 45」
「Chapter 46」
「Chapter 47」
「Chapter 48」
「Chapter 49」
「Chapter 50」
「Chapter 51 」
「Chapter 52」
「Chapter 53」
「Chapter 54」
「Chapter 55」
「Chapter 56」
「Chapter 57」
「Chapter 58」
「Chapter 59」
「Chapter 60」
「Chapter 61」
「Chapter 62」
「Chapter 63」
「Chapter 64」
「Chapter 65」
「Chapter 66」
「Chapter 67」
「Chapter 68」
「Chapter 69」
「Chapter 70」
「Chapter 71」
「Chapter 72」
「Chapter 73」
「Chapter 75」
「Chapter 76」
「Chapter 77」
「Chapter 78」
「Chapter 79」
「Chapter 80」
「Chapter 81」
「Chapter 82」
「Chapter 83」
「Chapter 84」
「Chapter 85」
「Chapter 86」
「Chapter 87」
「Chapter 88」
「Chapter 89」
「Chapter 90」
「Chapter 91」
「Chapter 92」
「Chapter 93」
「Chapter 94」
「Chapter 95」
「Chapter 96」
「Chapter 97」
「Chapter 98」
「Chapter 99」
「Chapter 100」
「Chapter 101」
「Chapter 102」
「Chapter 103」
「Chapter 104」
「Chapter 105」
「Chapter 106」
「Chapter 107」

「Chapter 74」

331 10 6
Od lazilazuli

It was around 9:00 in the morning when everyone woke up. After getting back from dinner, everyone sat and discussed what kind of activities they wanted to do for the following day; the activity that got majority vote was to go shopping for some clothes and souvenirs. As followed, they took their showers and got themselves dressed for a day of shopping. Surprisingly to the guys, you girls had gotten dressed fairly quicker than the average woman.

"We all ready to go?" Namjoon asked. He scanned every face and realized that Jungkook was missing. "Jungkook-ssi!" he shouted.

"I'm coming!" Jungkook jogged out of this room and to the front with the rest. "I almost forgot it," he said, holding up his straw hat before placing it on his head.

"Alright, let's go!" And off you went. With the help of google maps and a couple strangers, everyone was able to find a bus stop where the bus would take them to a souvenir shop within the vicinity. Once inside, almost every little thing that your laid eyes on drew you near to it.

"You guys," you turned to Minji, Junkook, and Jimin with a moon necklace and matching star earring in your hands. "Aren't these cute?"

"They are," Minji agreed. "Why don't you go and see how they look?"

And you did just that. You found the closest mirror and walked to it to put the pretty set up to your ears and neck. The tags might've been in the way, but that's what imagination is for. "Oh, I like it! It's a good look," you turned to them, smiling. "What do you guys think?"

"You look cute," Jungkook complimented while appearing beside you in the mirror. "You should get it."

While checking out the accessories you caught a certain figure standing off in the distance, just past the shirts. When you focused on them, you recognized your sulking upperclassmen just trudging around the store aimlessly and wearing a complete glum look on his face.

'What's his deal?' Your brows furrowed due to your baffled self. Was he possibly acting like this because of yesterday? 'He started all this and thinks he can go around being all sad and stuff? Well, I don't care. He's not getting my attention.'

"Hey, are you listening to me?"

"Huh?" The snapping of Jungkook's fingers brought your attention right back to him. "I'm sorry, what did you say, Kookie?"

"I said, you should get it."

"Oh," you looked back into the mirror at them. "Actually, I'm good." You took the necklace and earrings away from your body and put them back where you found them. "Did you guys find anything interesting, yet?"

"Kind of," Jimin said, holding up a bracelet with a cute mix of pastel colors. "This."

"Jiminie hyung, don't you think that's a bit too girly for you?"

"It's not for me, stupid," he nudged him, giving him a hint.

"Then who's it for?"

Minji's sudden question threw Jimin off. "It's--It's for my mom." It most certainly was not.

She leaned forward to flick the rose gold flamingo charm. She couldn't deny that the charm was pretty cute and to her liking. "What a sweet son you are," she said.

Jungkook and you looked at each other before looking back to the bashful Jimin. He was like a smiling fool in love when Minji praised him. "Come on, we should see if we can find some Hawaiian shirts while we're here," Jungkook glanced over at you. "Jiyeong, give me your hand."

"Why?" you asked, reaching it out for him to take.

"We don't want you getting lost, now do we?" he took it.

"Wha--I am 21 years of age! I am not going to get lost."

"Sure, you won't. You say that, but next thing I know I'll be hearing my name through the loudspeaker to come and claim a small person." Jungkook started dying of laughter, earning himself a few smacks to the shoulder.

"That was only one time! And it was your fault for letting go of my hand in the first place."

After catching his breath, he slipped his finger in between yours. "Well, I won't be doing that anymore. Come on, I'll buy you whatever snack you want if you pick out a good shirt for me."

"Deal!"

If Jungkook thought he was going to lead, he was dead wrong. With that kind of deal on the table, you were eager to search for a good shirt for not only him, but yourself. Seconds later you were separated from Jimin and Minji both.

After about 3 minutes of sifting through the racks for a perfect shirt, you finally found one that you liked. Not only one for yourself but Jungkook as well. His consisted of red trees, flowers, and animals with a white base. Yours was near the same, but colored baby blue instead.

"Hmm..." You placed it up against Jungkook's chest. "It's not bad. What do you think?"

"Oh," he let go of your hand to hold it up for himself. "I like it!" he grinned and reached a hand out to ruffle your hair. "Thank you."

"You're lucky I didn't do anything special to my hair today." Jungkook just giggled after your frown.

"How cute." The two of you turned and found a young woman looking back at you with her child in hand. "What a sweet-looking couple the two of you are."

When those words were said, it brought you back to that time when people mistook you and Taehyung for a couple. "Oh no, we're not together," you shook your head, trying to fix the misunderstanding. But how were you supposed to do that when Jungkook suddenly wrapped an arm around your shoulder.

"Thank you," he happily waved.

"No problem," she returned the smile, before walking away. "Have a good day."

"Jungkook," you turned to look at him, "what was that all about?"

"Oh, sorry," he pursed his lips to try and keep his smile hidden. "You didn't like it?" This kid was feeling really good about the little misunderstanding though.

"Well, I wouldn't say that's the actual problem..."

"Or maybe you don't like people thinking that I could be your boyfriend?" he cocked a brow.

"No?" You were in a bit of a complex situation. Just then, your eyes veered away from him and towards your right.

"I don't think we'd look bad together. If you ask me, I'd say we're a pretty good looking couple. I mean, if that were the case." Jungkook nervously scratched at his head as said those words, but he soon realized that you weren't paying attention, yet again. "Jiyeong?" when he looked back, he found Taehyung standing by some little trinkets. "Hey," he wrapped his hand back around yours and gave it a light squeeze to bring you back to his attention. "What did we talk about yesterday?"

You focused your sights back on Jungkook's stern features, but not one word was could leave your mouth. Not only had you agreed to him that you would keep your distance from Taehyung, but you just told yourself that you didn't care about his current feelings as well. Though in reality, what your brain was trying to resist, your heart always brought you back towards.

"Let's go get snacks now, hm?" he suggested while taking your shirt from you.

You nodded, "okay." And allowed Jungkook to pull you along to where the snacks resided.

After spending about an hour and some change in the store, you all departed with things of your own and went in search of something to eat. Luckily, there was a burger joint nearby for you guys to order and chowed down at. Once all your bellies were stuffed, you all walked around for the rest of the say until you ended up at one of the beaches in Maui: Kapalua Bay.

"It smells so wonderful out here." Who didn't love the smell of the ocean? It was just too wonderful.

"It's 6:24 right now," Namjoon informed. "How about we stay here and wait for the sun to set?"

"Oh, that's a nice idea," you agreed. "Let's do--Ah!" You let go a short shriek when your body was suddenly lifted into the air and swung from left to right and eventually all around. "Wait, who is this?" Then you heard giggles. "Jeon Jungkook," you shouted. "Down! Put me down!"

"Sure," he smirked. "I'll put you down."

"What're you doing?" When you saw Jungkook kick off his sandals, you started to panic. "Jungkook-ah, please~" you plead. He continued to near the water, walking further and further until he was knee deep in the ocean. "If you drop me, I seriously won't forgive you! Do you hear me?"

"Yah, Jungkook-ah, don't do it!" Hoseok warned him, though he was chuckling from where he stood.

Jungkook turned to a laughing fit after coming to terms with the consequences. "Jeon Jungk--" Splash. The deed was done. You, your hair, and your entire outfit was soaking wet and it was all thanks to that mischievous friend of yours. "You--" you gaze was as sharp as ever. "I'll kill you!" Vengeance was to be yours.

Jungkook had no time to stand around and get a good laugh, so he took his laughter and dashed away from you as quickly as he could. It was a bit of trouble getting out of the water with the ocean weighing him down a little, but not so much with those long legs of his. However, you were up and on your feet quicker than he expected.

"Get back here!"

"Whoa! Jiyeongie's on your tail, Jungkook-ah!" Namjoon observed.

"Ow!"

"Oh, I guess not."

"Jiyeong?" Jungkook came to screeching halt and turned back to see you on your butt, holding and observing your foot. His eyes widened. "Are you okay?" he rushed back to tend to you. "What happened?"

"I think I stepped on a shell," you whimpered.

Jungkook fell to his knees when he got to you and took your foot away to observe it himself. But, behold nothing. "You little trickster..."

"And don't you forget it!" By the time Jungkook met eyes with you, you had him grabbed up by the neck and squished up against your chest. Your plan was to try and drag him back to the water with you, but that plan flopped horribly. He had you up in the air in .5 seconds. "No! Jungkook, heights! Heights!" It was one of the things that made you feel like you were dying. Then all of a sudden, he brought you back you down and landing you down on your back softly.

With his lips near your ear, Jungkook whispered, "You know not to mess with the strongest one here, don't you?" He warned with a smirk attached to his face.

You couldn't lie, it sent a bit of a shiver down your spine. "Okay, I get it. Can we get up now?"

"You two done fooling around?" Jimin called out.

Jungkook took you by the hand and pulled you back up to your feet. "Ye--" Jungkook didn't even get to finish his sentence after being shoved right into the close tides. Now he was the one soaking wet.

"And you know not to mess with the most stubborn," you raked a hand back and through your wet locks.

Jungkook felt himself shudder a bit at your little unintentional, yet seductive move. 'So beautiful...' How could something so hot go unnoticed?

"Nice one, Jiyeongie!" Jimin came by, giving you a high five before you walked past him, going the way he came from. Once he neared Jungkook, he sighed. "Yah," he held out a held out a hand to help him up, "did you really get yourself a hard-on just now?"

"Huh?" When Jungkook was on his feet again, he turned and took a look down towards his crotch, and in fact found his friend bulging out at him from underneath his shorts. "Aish..." he swore underneath his breath.

Jimin gave him a double clap to the shoulder."Hurry up and get rid of it before you come back to us, understand?"

A/N: Yes another cute chapter for Jiyeong & Jungkook shippers. But it'll most likely be the last (or at least for a good while. Don't listen to me though~ What do I know~ XD).

Pokračovať v čítaní

You'll Also Like

541K 22.6K 49
"They can't touch what's mine. They can't stand beside what's mine. They can't have you, darling." he whispers darkly in his ear, smiling like a mani...
90.5K 5.1K 44
"Let me touch you, Jimin. Please. Please let me." No. Hell no. Seven bloody hells, no, no and no. Absolutely in no friggin way! Those are the things...
767K 35.3K 49
"Just because you're my girlfriend now, it doesn't mean that I'll treat you like a princess." ... A cliché love story between a bad boy and a nerd...
378K 20.6K 41
" You know, people say that there's one world, but when I look into your eyes, I see two. " •••••• Jeon Jungk...