The Wolf Girl II Game Of Thro...

By Rogue_Wolfe

"I know how the Game Of Thrones work," she said, "you either win or you die, there is no between." ... More

S U M M A R Y
BOOK I : WINTER IS COMING
O N E
T W O
T H R E E
F O U R
F I V E
S I X
E I G H T
N I N E
T E N
E L E V E N
T W E L V E
T H I R T E E N
F O U R T E E N
F I F T E E N
S I X T E E N
BOOK II : THE QUEEN OF THE WOLVES
S E V E N T E E N
E I G H T E E N
N I N E T E E N
T W E N T Y
T W E N T Y O N E
T W E N T Y T W O
T W E N T Y T H R E E
T W E N T Y F O U R
T W E N T Y F I V E
T W E N T Y S I X
T W E N T Y S E V E N
BOOK III - THE WOLF AND THE LION
T W E N T Y E I G H T
T W E N T Y N I N E
T H I R T Y
N O T E
T H I R T Y O N E
T H I R T Y T W O
T H I R T Y T H R E E
T H I R T Y F O U R
T H I R T Y F I V E

S E V E N

6.1K 217 20
By Rogue_Wolfe

      Ned searched through the woods desperately trying to find his two daughters, he couldn't believe this happened. Already, they aren't even in Kingslanding yet and this is all starting...

     "Raya!" Ned called out but still no answer, "Arya!" he called out as well but same results followed.

       "My Lord," Jory came running over with a horse, "they found them! They're unharmed." he announced looking at him.

       "Where is she?" Ned asked.

     "Both of them were taking directly before the King," Jory answered.

     "Who took them?" Ned questioned.

     "The Lannisters found them, the Queen ordered to have them both be brought straight to him," Jory explained.

      Ned nodded before calling the Stark party back so he could get to his daughters...

~ ~ ~ ~ ~

      Raya stood by Arya as she held her sister close, they were surrounded by Lannisters and Baratheons. She felt threatened, it was obvious.

      That was when Ned came in, he pushed through the Lannister soldiers before laying his eyes on his daughters.

     "Father," Raya breathed out as she hugged him, so did Arya.

      "I'm sorry, I'm sorry, I'm sorry," Arya apologized as she felt this was her fault even though it was clearly the Prince's fault.

      "Are you hurt?" Ned asked them and they both shook their heads as he hugged them once more before looking at Robert, "what is the meaning of this? Why was my daughters not brought to me at once?" he asked.

      "How dare you speak to your King in that matter?" Queen Cersei asked but was cut off by her husband.

       "Quiet woman, sorry Ned I never meant to frighten the girls but we need to get this business done quickly," Robert told him.

       "Your girl and that Butchers boy attacked my son while she," Cersei gestured to Raya, "just watched, that animal of hers nearly tore his arm off," Cersei explained and Raya couldn't help but scoff, of course, she'd believe her son...

       Ned sent his eldest daughter a warning look when she scoffed and she bit her lip from making any other sounds that would contradict the matter but that didn't stop Arya...

      "That's not true!" Everyone placed their eyes on Arya, "she just... Bit him a little." Even Raya knew that it wasn't just a little, Nymeria was dead set on making an impression. "He was hurting Mycah." 

      "Joffery told us what happened, you and that boy beat him with clubs while you set your wolf on him," Cersei said back.

      "That isn't what happened, Your Grace," Raya finally had enough, she decided to keep her attention on the King and not the Queen, "I was searching for Arya before this all happened. I found her playing sticks with the Butchersboy. I sat down and watched them but then I heard yelling and I went down to find Prince Joffrey cutting the boy's cheek and Arya defending him and Joffrey threating to gut her. That was the only reason the Direwolf attacked." Raya explained.

       "She's a liar! They all attacked me and then she threw my sword in the river!" Joffrey tried to lie again.

        "Liar," Arya called him.

        "Shut up!" Joffrey sounded like a whiney baby to Raya it really was disappointing that this boy would become King one day...

      "Enough!" Robert snapped at the two children as he glanced at Raya before looking at Ned, "he tells me one thing, they tell me another," he huffed, "seven hells, what am I to make of this?" he thought for a second, "where is your other daughter, Ned?" he asked.

      "In bed asleep," Ned answered.

      "She's not," They looked at Cersei, "Sansa come here, Darling." Cersei called.

      Raya turned and saw Sansa walk through the crowd, she looked really nervous. Raya knew that Sansa wouldn't tell the truth. Cersei already got to her...

       "Tell me what happened," Robert ordered, "tell it all and tell it true, it's a great crime to lie to a King." 

      Sansa glanced at her Father before glancing at Raya who gave her pleading eyes but then last looked at Joffrey. She gulped before placing her eyes on the King...

      "I don't know... I don't remember," Raya closed her eyes and breathed out in disappointment in her little sister as Sansa continued, "everything happened so fast... I didn't see." she lied.

      "Liar!" Arya yelled as she started to attack Sansa! "Liar! Liar! Liar!" She continued to yell at her as pulled on Sansa's hair.

       "Arya!" Ned yelled to get her to stop.

       "Arya, enough!" Raya hissed as she grabbed Arya's arms roughly and pulled her off Sansa, she had to be rough even though she didn't want to be...

       "She's as wild as that animal of hers, " Cersei spoke up, "I want her punished."

      "What would you have me do?" Robert asked, "whip her through the streets?" he asked sarcastically as he took a deep breath, "dammit, children fight, it's over."

       "Joffrey will bear these scars for the rest of his life," Cersei reminded him.

       Robert looked at Cersei before putting his gaze on his son, "you let that little girl disarm you?" he asked disappointed at his own son, Joffrey looked down and Robert looked over to Ned, "Ned, see to it that your daughters are disciplined, I'll do the same with my son."

      "Gladly, Your Grace," Ned nodded.

       Raya breathed a sigh of relief as the King stood up to leave when Queen Cersei stopped him again with her voice... 

      "What of the Direwolf? What of the Beast that savaged your son?" Cersei asked trying not to smirk.

       "I forgot the damned Wolf," Robert muttered as he looked at the rider who was with Jamie when they had brought in Arya and Raya.

       "We found no trace of the Direwolf, Your Grace," The Rider answered.

        "No?" Robert asked and he nodded, "so be it."

     "We have another Wolf," Cersei spoke up, "two actually." 

       Raya felt her heart stop as she mentioned Raven and Lady, she looked at her with wide eyes when she spoke. 

       Robert looked at Cersei, "as you will," he nodded.

       Raya felt like everything was slow motion, her breath quickened as she stared at all of them, she saw her Father say something to the King but she didn't hear it. She couldn't hear anything when she was like this... Maester Luwin said that some people have this problem, it isn't that rare but not everyone has it. 

      "He doesn't mean Lady does he?" Sansa asked.

       Raya gulped as she came back to her senses, she looked at Sansa and then at the retreating King.

       "No, no, not Lady," Sansa looked at the Queen, "Lady didn't bite anyone. She's good!" She exclaimed hoping they'd listen.

      "Lady wasn't there and Raven helped the Prince, you leave them alone!" Arya fought for the direwolves.

      Raya wanted to say something, argue for her Direwolf's life but she couldn't seem to get anything out.

      "Stop them, please, don't let them do it," Sansa pleaded to her Father, "it wasn't Lady or Raven!" She pleaded looking around for anyone to help.

      Raya finally came to her senses, the crying of her sisters was enough for her, she knew pleading to the Queen was no good and her Father had no control. She turned her attention to the King.

      "Your Grace," She tried to call to him but he kept walking like he didn't hear her so she used a different tactic... "Robert," Raya used his name and he stopped and turned to her, "please, you don't want to do this. Lady is just like Sansa, she is respectable and my Direwolf saved your son. I beg of you, don't hurt them. We'll send them back to Winterfell, I promise. Just don't do this." she pleaded.

      Everyone went quiet, it was deathly silent, Raya didn't like it, it made her feel like she was the center of attention, which she was. 

      "And..." Raya spoke up again, "if a person does a crime against you and they run away... Would you kill their family in their place?" She asked looking at him with intent eyes.

      Everyone waited for the King's answer.

      "Your a very smart girl, Raya, just like your Aunt Lyanna," Robert told her as he looked at her with his gaze.

      "Thank you, Your Grace," Raya thanked him.

       "The Wolves live, they don't have to go back to Winterfell either, they stay." The King announced before walking out.

       Raya smiled brightly as she turned to Sansa who hugged her tightly thanking her for saving Lady's life. Raya was happy that she saved Raven and Lady. Raya glanced at the Queen who wasn't exactly glaring at her but was staring at her with an intense look whilst Joffrey was glaring at her. 

        Raya knows that she will pay for this later, she went under the Queen and swiped what she wanted from her husband right out of his hand. She won't forget that anytime soon...

~ ~ ~ ~ ~

       Raya laid in her tent that she shared with Sansa and Arya who were both asleep, but she couldn't sleep, she tried but it just wasn't working. She couldn't stop thinking about everything that is going on in her life at the moment. Usually, she'd sleep like a baby when she was still at Winterfell but ever since the King and Queen came, things have been hard.

      That was when she heard someone's footsteps outside her tent, she sat up and listened in, she heard more footsteps, she looked at Raven who had heard it too, she was still laying there but her eyes were open and her ears were perked up.

      "Stay," Raya ordered her quietly as she stood up and grabbed her dagger that she was given by her Father on her and Robb's 15th name day. Robb has a matching one. 

      Raya came out of the tent slowly, she was dressed in her night gown but that wouldn't stop her from attacking anybody who meant harm to her. 

      She saw the figure in the shadows and she was ready to attack but then the figure turned around stopped her.

     "Easy now, easy," the figure whispered as the man grabbed her arm that had her dagger stopping it from hitting him, "calm down!" he whispered/yelled at her and the voice was clear to Raya now...

     "Let me go, Kingslayer," Raya hissed.

      The soft yet undeniable growls made both of them still. Raya sighed in relief as Raven stepped from the shadows, her sharp teeth showing as she snarled. "Are you going to let go now?" Raya asked with a slight smirk in her tone.

      Raven's eerie white eyes followed Jaime Lannister's movements as he let go Raya's arm and he showed he meant no harm.

      "Now," Raya breathed easily, "why are you sneaking around my tent?" she asked looking at him wearily, shouldn't he be at King Robert's tent? Protecting him from danger?

      "Your tent?" Jamie smirked, "what if I said that I'm here for your younger sister; Sansa?" he joked.

      Raya sent him a deadly glare as she clenched her dagger, "careful what you say, Lannister, I'm not in a joking mood." she warned him.

      "I am the Head of the Kings Guard," Jaime finally answered truthfully, "the King told me to make a sweep of The Hand's Daughters Tent. However, you just prevented that."

       "Why?" Raya asked as she let go of her hard grip on her dagger.

       Jaime seemed to be thinking on how to answer for a minute before finally speaking once again.

      "Perhaps... It's because you remind him of a dead woman, one he dreams of fucking-" Jaime joked with a serious look but he stopped when Raven stepped closer with a low deadly growl and also Lady had stepped out of the tent and came up behind Jaime.

       "Careful now, Kingslayer, that's my Aunt your talking about," Raya warned him.

        Jaime just smirked at her as he nodded, Raya gave a look at Lady and Raven and they both stepped down. 

       "Have a good night's rest, Lady Raya, you'll need it," Jaime told her.

        Raya just nodded and she went back into her tent, both Raven and Lady followed her. Raya waited for Jaime to walk away, it took him a minute but he did leave. She sighed as she got back into her bed and laid there until she fell asleep...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

132K 7K 165
After the death of his wife, Tywin Lannister knew he would never remarry. However, when the relationships between Targaryens & Lannisters are put int...
16.7K 378 24
Alana Baratheon is the eldest child between King Robert Baratheon and Cersei Lannister. When Alana turned 9 she was promised to Robb Stark, the eldes...
14.8K 284 21
Alana Snow is a common girl who lives in Winterfell, her mother took her own life when she was a baby and left her with the Stark family. Her father...
112K 3.4K 38
Ned and Catelyn have twin girls after the war ends, and before having Sansa. Ned is aware of Robert Baratheon's proclivities and does not trust him...