Peter Parker x reader : Stark...

By nekomotherfuker

"Let's give Peter a little hug from another Stark." More

#0
#1 Stark's daughter
#2 Stark's secret
#3 Stark's staring
#4 Stark's shy
#5 Stark's house
#6 Stark's popular
#7 Stark's problem
#8 Stark's secret
#9 Stark's stressed
#10 Stark's drama
#11 Stark's rumors
#12 Stark's drunk
#13 Stark's ai
#14 Stark's help
#15 Stark's script
#16 Stark's back
#17 Stark's injured
#18 Stark's rised
#19 Stark's threat
#21 Stark's mission
#22 Stark's in
#23 Stark's friend
#24 Stark's plan
#25 Stark's payback
#26 Stark's family
#27 Stark's kiss
#28 Stark's me
OTHER BOOKS (updated)
#29 Stark's party
#30 Stark's shook
#31 Stark's surprise
#32 Stark's armor
#33 Stark's life
#34 Stark's vacation
#35 Stark's game
#36 Stark's stories
#37 Stark's confused
#38 Stark's night
#39 Stark's hope
#40 Stark's truth
#41 Stark's care
#42 Stark's visitors
#43 Stark's memories
#44 Stark's forgot
#45 Stark's done
#46 Stark's ending
Author!
Special❀️
memes
Translated!
INHERITOR
STARK'S 2 : Second Chance

#20 Stark's break

99.2K 3.5K 9.2K
By nekomotherfuker

-Romance alert hahaha-

   Your threat speech was working, Rose disappeared all day and you she will be long gone, at least until Hydra planning something again.

   Tina wanted to practice again, since the show is getting closer, you all decided to go to your place, your fake house.

   Poor little Scott, he had to make his way to the house to be your fake dad. You all took train to the way home, you noticed your real dad's Mark secretly stalking you, yet you didn't mind because that is just for your safety.

   You told your allies like you've told Rose and Jenny. That Scott is a handsome dude but is a heavily drunk all the time. When you arrived Scott played his roll very well, you and Peter tried not to laugh.

   "Oh...you guise... is (Y/n)'s friends?" Scott said, walked wobbling around.

   "Yes, Mr. Smith. I'm sorry we have to bother you." Tina said very polite.

   "It's oke... i..." He stopped to burped. "I love my babi (Y/n)."

   Peter tried his hardest to hold his laugh.

   "Okay, guys, let's go to my room." You cut it and brought all your friends to the room, you asked them to wait in the room while you and Peter was out to get some water for them.

   "How was i?" Scott was in the kitchen, he asked very nervously.

   "You were so good, you're as good as Leonardo dicaprio, except that dude already got an osgar." Peter told him.

   "Wait? Are you really drunk? You're face is so red Scott." You pointed to his cheeks.

   "I found your lipstick in the room. So I applied it." He smiled. "Am i kawaii?"

   "You're kawaii." You said, brought the water back to the room.

   You all started to practice for the roll, it was the scene where the two character kiss. Peter said if you don't want to, then we shouldn't force you for a kiss scene, but Tina said you guys have to actually kiss on the show.

   Time flies so fast, it was late. They asked to stay the night here. But since the residence were pretty crowded, some of you sleep at Peter's house next to you.

   But it was kind of hard to sleep, every night was your struggle, so you just stared the the ceiling when you almost screamed because something was climbing your window.

"Ah! ...wait...Spider-man?" You slowly got up from bed, open the window to saw him there, covered with a mask.

"Hey."

"Did you just climbed from May's to mine?" You asked, took of the mask for him. His messy hair go flop.

"Yeah." He smiled innocently.

   "So, why?" You asked.

   Peter parker thought about an hour ago, he was in his room, reading the same book about how to flirt.

   Number 22 said, take her out.

   Out? Where? The mall? She could just buy an island with just a call. Night market? Too opened. Amusement park? The tickets are so expensive these day.

   Wait.

   Peter figured something out, but Peter parker couldn't take you there, he needs to be Spider-man.

   "So, i know you have like VIP tickets for every amusement park, but i want to take you there right now." He told you.

   "But it's close at night."

   "Exactly."

   "Oh..." You smiled, he was happy to see you so. "So how are we going to do that?"

   "I'll give you a piggyback ride. We'll swing there."

   "That sounds like a bad idea. I mean if i fall from your back then i would probably break my neck, but i'm in."

.
.
.

   Never ever ever been so scared yet happy in your life.

   You wrapped your arms around Peter's body so tight, tried not to fall down. Spider-man swing around New York City with you on his back, fortunately your hoodie was big enough to cover up your face from the people.

   You made your way to the quiet amusement park. It was dark and all the lights were turned off. Peter stopped at the front of the ferris wheel, you both looked at it.

   "It's really huge, and high." You told him, still on his back.

   "Are you afraid of high?" He asked you.

   "Not really. Why?"

   "We're going up there." He pointed at the very top, to the ferris wheel chair.

   Peter climbed his way higher and higher to the tall ferris wheel, until you two were at the top of it, he let you go off his back.

"This is amazing." You said with a big smile, looking around to the light of New York City. The cold air was so nice it filled your lungs for the first time in a while.

Sine the wheel weren't rotating, you stood up to look down at the park. Peter's heart was blooming in pink to see how impressed you were.

He took of his mask, ran his fingers through his hair while looking at you as you sat right in front of him, turned your faces to each other.

It was quite, the both of you were enjoying the moment, and didn't know for how long until it felt safe, and sad, like there're only two of you in the whole wide world, in the endless universe, that your trust in him increased enough to tell him what you never told no one.

"You know, back to before my dad became Iron-man, he used to be one hell of a playboy."

Peter listened to you willingly, he sensed your sadness.

"He slept with my mum, then completely forgot her name. But it was no one's false since it was just a one night stand, but then I existed." The cold air flew faster through both of your's hairs.

"She decided to keep me, and i was born, i was two years old when she passed away by cancer, i don't really have her in my memories. But luckily her friends, uncle Calvin raised me. He told me who my father was, 'Tony stark.' I watched him on TV almost everyday."

"Where is he now?" Peter asked, he looked at you as you looked at the night sky above.

"Dead, everyone that walked with me died. It was a stupid accident." You stopped to think about it then continued. "I had no one left, except for the one on television. So i went to him, and after a long ass of a substantiation, i was finally his daughter."

"You deserved it all along." He said.

Your eyes moved from the stars to his eyes. "No, Peter, that's the whole point. I did really terrible things, and i hate it when they treated me too good, you treated me too good because it feels like I don't deserve it, I don't deserve this Peter. A 4 am talk about life at the top of the Ferris wheel."

"..." He looked at you, his brown eyes glowing in the dark like he saw how depressed your soul were.

"These all problems that happened to me are because my last name right? 'Stark.'?" You asked, stared at the sky once again to feel strong.

Peter stared with you. "I don't know about the other, but since I first saw you walked in the classroom i knew if I got a chance i will take a really good care of you. I would risk everything for you.

"..."

His voice was as sweet as honey. And even though you knew this little thing is brewing up between the two of you, you didn't prepared for such feelings.

"And everything that is special about you, it's not because you are the daughter of the king, but because you are a princess, and everyone that treated her good is not because her father rule their kingdom but because one day she will rule the kingdom."

Both of you look at each other, at the top of the Ferris wheel, in the middle of New York city's light. And everything was strong enough to make Peter said it.

"(Y/n), i like you."

His voice strumming on your heart string. "Don't do that to yourself."

"Can't you see we are perfect for each other." He said so soft like a summer rays.

He moved in, eyes staring on your lips, his messy hair, his eyes and his everything drove you crazy, that you didn't move but let him getting closer and closer.

Closer that your lips are inches apart.

It could have been a first kiss at the top of the ferris wheel if no body shouted from the ground at you two.

"IS THAT PEOPLE UP THERE?!" An old man with white hair, wearing a amusement park's security guards yelled at you two, caused you to fall back from each other.

-It was Stan lee-

(Yes he cameo my fanfiction as well lmao)

"Shit! Guard!" You panicked, Peter put on his mask, you put on your hoodie. Even though it was dark enough that an old man couldn't saw your faces but you couldn't risk.

   "WHO IS THAT!?" An old man still yelled, you laughed at Peter and yelled back at an old man.

   "MY NAME IS JEFF."

"Let's go." Peter get you on his back and flew away from there.

.
.
.

"I should have kissed her god damn it Peter parker you dumb ass stupid spider man." Peter groaned.

It was the next morning, all his friends left already, including you.

"God... can i do all that again please..." He still hate himself for letting that chances get away. But then his phone rings.

"It's Mr. Stark... shit... have i done something wrong?"

(Peter.)

"Hey, Mr. Stark."

(I need you, can you come to the new avengers facility?)

"Like, right now?" He asked, then heard something from Mr. Stark that he's been waiting for it.

"I have a mission for you, as the avengers."

Yassssssss.

Peter screamed inside.

.
.
.

Author : Dear, Tom holland. If you were a cheeto you'd be a hot cheeto.

Lol that pick up line was so dumb bye.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

820K 16K 200
You and the Avengers.
3.5M 108K 40
Mr. Parker will see you now.
621K 13.8K 147
πš–πšŠπš›πšŸπšŽπš• πš’πš–πšŠπšπš’πš—πšŽπšœ Β©πšπš‘πš‘πšπš’πš•πš˜πšŸπšŽ #𝟷 πš’πš— πš–πšŠπš›πš”πš›πšžπšπšπšŠπš•πš˜ πš˜πš— πš“πšŠπš—πšžπšŠπš›πš’ 𝟸𝟢, 𝟸𝟢𝟸𝟢
56.4K 834 40
Random stories about Peter and the avengers.