The Breeze [Tony Starks Daugh...

By stark11industries

The Breeze | "I am your father." "I thought we were playing out a Star Wars scene." ... More

Lifes A Breez
1. Lil Intro
2. Star Wars Right?
3. Wake up! Shopping Time
4. Peter and Hero Time
5. School? Nah.
6. Bad Dreams = Hospital
7. LA
8. $Starks Daughter$
9. My mom is a bitch...
10. You promise? I promise.
Skylar's Foster Home Cast
11. Spider-Boy
12. Failure Tattoo
13. Orange Haired Stalker
14. Shocker
15. Didn't see that coming...
16. Washington D.C.
17. Captain America
18. Don't Trust Anyone
19. Ghost Story
20. Relationship Advice From An Assassin
21. Breaking Down
22. Big ol' Breakfast
24. Fear
25. Peter Has Beautiful Abs.
26. Soldier
27. SPAGHETTI
28. Secrets
29. Thinking
30. Academic Decathlon
31. Jelly Glass
Avengers: Age of Ultron
32. Dead Stars
33. Getting Better
34. Blossom
35. New Girl, New Friends
Avengers: Age of Ultron
36. The Start Of Bad News
37. It's A Party Y'all
38. All I Want Is Honesty
39. Memory
40. Ew, Ultron
41. Normal
Hello!
42. Africa
43. Africa Aftermath

23. Sit-Well in Hell

12.1K 426 351
By stark11industries

Skylar's P.O.V.

"Agent Sitwell, how was lunch? I hear the crab cakes here are delicious." Sam says with a smirk. I cover my mouth to hold in my laughter. Sam was sitting across from me at a cafe table while we called up Agent Sitwell.

"Who is this?" Sitwell asked, I looked over at him. He was only about fifty feet away. He was glancing around, trying to seek us out.

"The good-looking guy in the the sunglasses and the kid, your 10 o'clock." Sam answered. Sitwell turned around, looking at both me and Sam. I waved at him with a smile. He's eyes widened when they reached me. Sam raised his drink to him before taking a sip.

"What do you want?" Sitwell asked. He was the only one not smiling.

"You're gonna go around the corner to your right. There's a gray car two spaces down. We're gonna take a ride." Sam told him strictly.

"And why would I do that?" Sitwell asked. I turned to Sam with a mischievous smirk. "Because that tie looks really expensive, and I'd hate to mess it up." Sam explained. I looked over at Sitwell's blue tie that now held a bright glowing dot. Sitwell began looking around for any guns on top of buildings. It wasn't really a gun, it was just a red laser pointer.

---

Steve kicked him down on the roof of the garage. The man stumbled back, crawling away from Steve, Natasha, and I.

"Tell me about Zola's algorithm." Steve ordered.

"Never heard of it." Agent Sitwell lied.

"What were you doing on the Lemurian Star?" Steve asked, not giving up with his interrogation. Natasha and I walked close behind Steve who was walking with crazy speed.

"I was throwing up. I get seasick." Sitwell said, walking backwards towards the end of the building. Fall from this height and your dead. There was now way out of it for him. He stumbled off the ledge slightly, Steve quickly grabbed him and held him by his collar.

"Is this little display meant to insinuate that you're gonna throw me off the roof? Because it's really not your style, Rogers." Sitwell said, mocking Steve.

"You're right, it's not. And it's not Stark's either, but you know whose style it is?" Steve asked as he straightened Sitwell's coat in a taunting fashion. He stepped back and in one quick motion Natasha kicked him off the building. He let out a frightened scream as he fell to his death.

"Oh, wait. What about that girl from Accounting, Laura . . .?" Natasha trailed off trying to think of the name. "Lillian. Lip piercing, right?" Steve asked, remembering the girl. Is Natasha seriously trying to hook him up right now.

"Yeah, she's cute." Natasha suggested.

"Yeah. I'm not ready for that." Steve said shaking his head. I let out a snort and Steve ruffles my hair in response. I jab him in the arm and fix my hair, all the while glaring at Steve. The next thing I know Sitwell is screaming and Sam throws him back on the roof. Damn, those wings are so cool. Sam's wings enclose back in their case that was held on his back. We walked up to Sitwell who was shaking from fear.

"Zola's algorithm is a program for choosing." Sitwell began to explain. "Choosing what?" I asked. He looked at me and rolled his eyes.

"Insights Targets." He answered like it was obvious.

"What targets?" Steve asked.

"You. A TV anchor in Cairo, the Under Secretary of Defense, a high school valedictorian in Iowa City, Bruce Banner, the Starks, Stephen Strange, anyone who's a threat to Hydra. Now, or in the future." Sitwell told us. Did he just threaten me? Who's this strange guy? What's he want with Brucey? So is Hydra's plan to kill all the smart people? I've got a lot of questions and not a lot of time.

"In the future? How could it know?" Steve asked. Sitwell laughed loudly at his question while he laid on the ground. Then it all clicked.

"How could it not know Steve? Bank records, medical histories, voting patterns, emails, phone calls, SAT scores. It's predictions." I explained, resting my hands on my hips in aggravation.

"She's got it. You know you should think about joining Hydra maybe then we won't have to kill you and your dad." Sitwell said with a lazy smile. I glared at him and swung my foot into his face. He only began to laugh louder with each punch I threw at him. Steve grabbed me off of him and lightly pushed me into Natasha, who strengthened her hold on me.But that didn't stop me from glaring at him with firing rage. I really should work on this whole anger thing.

"Zola's algorithm evaluates people's past to predict their future." Sitwell said then spit a good size of blood out of his mouth.

"What then?" Steve said, still not understanding the picture.

"Kills em?" I guessed, it seemed pretty obvious. The way Sitwell reacted made me think I definitely hit the spot.

"Oh, my god. Pierce is gonna kill me." Sitwell whispered to himself, loud enough for us to hear.

"Is it true? Was Skylar right?" Steve asked breaking him out of his realization of death. Sitwell looked up at him.

"The insight helicarriers scratch people off the list. A few million at at time." Sitwell said quietly.

"A few million? You act like that's nothing!" I yelled at the man, ripping out of Natasha's grip and knocking him out cold.

"Woah, Skylar. You are one cool kid." Natasha says with a proud smile. I smile back at her innocently and skip down the stairs to gather back in the car.

---

"Hydra doesn't like leaks." Sitwell said after her was now conscious. I refused to sit by him so I had to sit on the middle console. It wasn't a real seat and it was a hard plastic but it was better than sitting by that Hydra loving loser. Natasha sat in the back with him, somehow not losing her cool. While Steve sat next to me in the passenger's seat and Wilson in the driver's seat.

"Then why don't you try sticking a cork in it?" Sam asked, humorously. I chuckled, Sitwell had a problem with keeping secrets. I'm surprised Hydra didn't get out sooner with Sitwell being on their little team.

"Insights launching in 16 hours. Were cutting it a little bit close here." Natasha commented from the back seat.

"We have plenty of time. 16 hours is a long time, thats 960 minutes, or 57,600 seconds." I told her not even really thinking about the math.

"God, you're weird." Sam said with a shake of his head.

"You get used to it." Steve commented with a laugh.

"Well use Hydra-Loser back there to bypass the DNA scans and access the helicarriers directly. That'll give us even more time, maybe we can even stop for ice cream." I told them with a happy smile at the idea of chocolate and peanut butter icecream.

"Definitely not. I agree with the first part of your plan but we don't have time to get ice cream." Natasha told me. I replied with a loud sigh of defeat.

CRASH!

The back door glass broke. I turned around to see a medal arm encased around Sitwells neck then thrown into a semi truck. Bye Bye Mr.Sitwell, I hope you sit-well in hell. I'm so funny. I didn't have time to laugh about my joke for too long when bullets started to rain down on the hood of the car. Natasha pushed me down to the baseboard, and I could surprisingly fit well. She hopped onto Steve's lap and pulled his head down.

All I could see was Steve and Natasha from my view on the ground. We stopped quickly and I hit my head hard against the plastic of the car. If I didn't have a concussion before, I definitely have one now. I looked at Steve's and Nat's face that held shock. Oh shit, what's happening now? I was pushed forward by the force of the car but this time I managed to not hit my head. Glass shattered around us and I momentarily felt bad for Sam who had to drive through all this.

"Holy shit!" Sam yelled when more glass shattered around us. Next thing I know Steve has a hand wrapped around my arm, pulling me out of the car. The car flips and we skid on the road using the car door and Steve's shield to lay on top of. We slide to a stop with Sam a couple feet back and Natasha and Steve who are holding on to me tightly. I stand up shakily and look around at the destruction. There were multiple cars ruined to the point of no return. I looked to the side to see the medal arm dude with a giant ass gun.

"S-Steve." I stuttered, hitting his arm and pointing toward the winter soldier. Steve pushes me and Natasha away just in time as a bullet come firing towards us. It looked more like a rocket then a bullet. Steve took the impact with his shield, sending him soaring off of the road and his shield lying a few feet beside me. Natasha dragged me behind a car so we could duck away from the guns that were firing at us.

"Ima' go bring the shield to Cap." I said, inching over to go grab the shield. Natasha grabs my arm before I can run out to grab it.

"Like hell you are. What if you get hurt?" Natasha asks.

"Then I get hurt." I answered simply, pulling my arm from her grasp and running like lightning to the shield. I grab it by the handle and jump off the bridge, floating before I hit the ground. I ran inside the bus where Steve was and handed him his shield.

"Mail for Captain America." I said before running out of the bus. I ran over to a group of people who were screaming and definitely not apart of the fight.

"You guys gotta get outta here!" I yelled to the group of pedestrians just as a man with a gun came up to me. He started shooting at me, just as the bullets were reaching my face I maneuvered away from them in slow motion. I ran up to the man that was shooting. I grabbed his gun and smacked it against his face, knocking him out. I thought about taking his gun and shooting the other guys but there were no bullets left in his gun anyways. I wasn't big on shooting people with guns, or shooting them at all. Kicking and punching was more my speed.

I ran up to a couple more Hydra people and knocked them out quickly with their own guns in a blink of an eye. I looked around at the battle to find Steve getting hit by the Winter Soldier dude. I ran up to the guy and tried tripping him but his arm caught my leg and flipped me over. I hit the ground hard. I looked behind me and saw the winter soldier walking towards me. I backed up slightly on my hands and feet, shocked that this was happening and not reacting well. Before Mr.Snow could beat me to a pulp, Steve tackled him by the waist. I blew out a sigh of relief when Steve then punched him in the face breaking his mask and throwing him back about ten feet. The man turned around and my eyebrows furrowed.

"Isn't that- that the guy. Uhh James or something?" I asked Steve, as I sat on the ground.

"Bucky?" Steve asked the man with more than just familiarity. Bucky's squinted slightly. "Who the hell is Bucky?" Barnes asked, before pointing his gun at Steve. I ran up to Steve, pushing him out of the way. I yelled out when the bullet hit the right of my stomach. I let out a shaky breath when everything got cold. I knew I hated guns for a reason. I heard a couple of guns go off around me and a loud explosion.

"Skylar? No no no no. Stay awake Sky." Steve said, kneeling down by me. He put pressure down on my stomach, making my breath hiss.

"Ow ow ow." I repeated over and over. Steve brushed the hair out of my face before calling over Natasha. "Sky!" Nat yelled running over towards me. "I'm good totally fine." I said waving them off.

"You know, this wouldn't have happened if we would have just stopped for ice cream." I croaked out with a small laugh. I heard some sirens in the distance, I tried sitting up but Natasha held me back down. Steve stood up with his shield in his hand. Cars came rushing up and I heard a voice. Rumlows fucking voice! Ugh! Can't he just die already?

"Get on your knee's!"

"Drop the shield!"

"Get down!"

Steve dropped to his knees, as did Natasha and Sam. I just kinda laid there like the rebel I am.

"Hope you don't mind if I don't get on my knees, I'm kinda already dying so . . ." I trailed off, looking at Rumlow who had a giant smirk.

"Put the gun down. Not here. Not here!" Rumlow ordered his men who were all pointing a gun at Stevens head. One of the guys lifted me up roughley and put me into a van. They clamped a set of handcuffs on me and did the same to the rest of us.

"It was him. He looked right at me like he didn't even know me." Steve said. You could tell he was shaken about the whole event. I would be to, I mean the best friend from your childhood shows up in the twenty first century in the same condition as you.

"How is that even possible? It was, like, 70 years ago." Sam stated.

"Zola. Bucky's whole unit was captured in '43. Zola experimented on him. Whatever he did helped Bucky survive the fall. They must have found them and . . ." Steve trailed off, looking guilty. I would place a comforting hand on his shoulder but these were some pretty stiff handcuffs.

"It's not your fault Steve." Natasha insisted.

"Even when I had nothing, I had Bucky." Steve said with a frown. I spit out a little bit of blood and layed my head back against the cold medal vehicle.

"These two girls need a doctor. If we don't put pressure on those wounds, they're gonna bleed out here in the truck." Sam said, speaking up for me and Natasha. There was two guards, one of them seemed to threaten Steve with her electric device before stabbing the other guard in the chest and knocking him out.

"Ah. That thing was squeezing my brain." The woman said taking off her mask to reveal Maria Hill. Maria looked over at Sam then back at Steve.

"Who's this guy?" She deadpanned.

---

Steve carried me out of the van and into the secure SHIELD building. I shivered slightly, it was summer so it shouldn't be cold, but nonetheless I was freezing.

"GSW. Nat's lost at least a pint. While the kids lost a lot more." Maria Hill yelled running through the cold sewer like room.

"I have a name, but people still end up calling me kid." I whispered confused. Steve laughed gently before attempting to pass me off to a doctor. I held onto Steve and shook my head with tears in my eyes.

"Nat's gonna want to see him first." Maria said. She led us into a room where the one the only was lying like a dead man. Director Nick Fury. That son of a bitch was alive. Called it.

"About damn time. Hey, what happened to my two girls?" Fury asked, sitting up in his bed slightly with a worried expression.

"Just a couple of bullets, will be fine." I said waving it off. Steve set me down on a doctor table where a couple of doctors numbed the area and started to take the bullet out. Steve sat down by me, holding my hand, probably because I wouldn't let go.

"Lacerated spinal column, cracked sternum, shattered collarbone, perforated liver, and one hell of a headache." Fury said, listing off all of the things wrong with him.

"Don't forget your collapsed lung." The Doctor Russo reminded him as he put pressure on Natasha's wound.

"Let's not forget that. Otherwise, I'm good." Nick said casually, as if he didn't die for a little bit.

"They cut you open. Your heart stopped." Natasha said filled with worry for the man.

"Skylar would know how that worked, wouldn't you?" Fury asked me as I layed on the table, slightly out of it. I thought about it for a few seconds.

"Tetrodotoxin B. Slows the pulse to one beat a minute. I helped Banner develop it for his stress. It didn't work for him though." I answered. Man can you guys jack me up with some tetrodotoxin right now? I'm under a lot of stress at the moment.

"We found some use for it." Fury shrugged.

"Why all the secrecy? Why not just tell us?" Steve asked, his forehead wrinkling in confusion.

"Any attempt on the Director's life had to look successful." Maria answered. Doctor Russo began to wrap a bandage around my stomach, I hissed loudly, making Steve look back at me. He rubbed his thumb on my forehead, giving me a frown.

"Can't kill you if you're already dead. Besides, I wasn't sure who to trust." Fury said, ending the conversation.

"Is she gonna be okay?" Steve asked the doctor. "Yeah, the bullet didn't hit anything important, she should be fine." The doctor said before leaving the scene.

"Skylar, never do that ever again. This could have ended up way worse, the bullet could have hit your head. I can save myself." Steve began scolding me. I rolled my eyes and rubbed my hands across my face in exhaustion.

"Steve you saw Bucky, you obviously weren't thinking and that bullet would have hit you in the head. We can't have America's hero dying any time soon." I said with a laugh and a small smile. He rubbed my forehead again with a frown. He looked worried. I felt my eyes began to close slightly.

"Your father will kill me if you get hurt. So just try and not get hurt again, please." Steve begged, making me chuckle. My chuckle soon turned into a frown. I looked down at my glowing arc reactor on my wrist. I hope everything well turn back to normal after all of this.

HERE IS A LONGER CHAPPY JUST FOR YOU

COMMENT AND STUFF

AS ALWAYS,

PEACE OUT MY FELLOW BITCHES

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

123K 2.8K 13
"You've got your own suit of armor kid, and it's not the good kind," "I get it from you," Spencer Anna Stark was six when her mother fought and won...
638 13 8
Bucky Barnes x reader (This story only has the characters from the MCU and follows some of the same plot. Other than that it's all made up for this...
41.5K 779 32
Y/N Starks life isn't like your average teenager. Most kids her age are going to high school, going to partys, applying for collage... but Y/N? Y/N...
99.8K 1.7K 32
You are the daughter of Thor! In this story you will go through many abnormal struggles such as, being a superhero's child, dating a superhero, and a...