Eleanor Snape- Book 5, Part 2

By elvissparrow

The last book in the Eleanor Snape Series. Follow Eleanor as she copes with the outcome of the Second Wizardi... More

Alive
Discussing My Well Being
Speaking Up
Being Diagnosed
My First Violent Outburst
Tearing a Family Appart
Strangers
I Find Humour
Mood Swings
Oh, Fuchs!
Planning to Move Forward
My New Normal
I Don't Like Questions
Remembering the Worst
Absolute Panic
Ivy Winters
Star Gazing
So Close...
The Most Beautiful Thing Anyone has Even Told Me
To Have a Mother
Gilderoy Can Make Even the Most Sophisticated Woman Act Like a School Girl
Cakes and Sparklers
Kind of Home
An Unexpected Visit
An Unexpected Relationship
Goodbye
Lucius Gets Angry
Separation Anxiety
A Day at the Apothecary
The Devil's Bird
Meeting the Mud-Lover
An Agreement
Evaluating
The Christmas Curse
Tightening Relationships
The Best Present I Could Ask For
I Can't Remember
Christmas on the Psychiatric Ward
Gifts and Giving
Covering Up
Snape: Scoundrel or Saint?
The Boy Who Lived
What?
A Picture's Worth A Thousand Words
Healer Green's Surprise
Healer Phillips
Getting Caught
Operation Crack the Yankee
Betrayal
The Worst (Or Best) Group Session Ever
A Promise to Healer Green
He Comes Back
Late Night Ideas
I Am "Rewarded"
Gilderoy's Episode
We Kick Chase Out of The Group
"Excitement"
Bargaining
I Anger the Group
Lucius's Surprise
Talks of Father
Conflicted Feelings
Talks of the Wedding
Don't Forget to Write
Narcissa's Realization
Intervention
Our First Group Activity
Explaining What's Crooked
Wimping Out
I Really Hate the Press
Asking for Awkward Solutions
Beauty is a Lot of Work
In Sickness and In Health
The Orange Wedding
The Morning After Bliss
The First Fight
Consequences
Options
Healer Kasigawa
And Now There's Four
A Talk By the Lake
Not the Wanted Reaction
Ivy's Return
Fear Arises
Considering Names
Busting Watermelons
Sarah Beth Drops By
Panic and Pain
"Miracle"
Feelings of the Father
Sleep
Hysterics and Racing Thoughts
Going Back to the Psychiatric Ward
"Emotional Attachment"
A Realisation
I Can End It All
Help
Emotional Changes
Sleep Troubles
An Absurd Idea
Our Second Group Activity
A Manic Episode
My First Attempt
Going Home Again
Narcissa and Lucius Consider My Happiness
The Train There
Albergo Stadio Nel Cielo
Navigating Italy
My Real Gondola Ride
Returning Home
Guilt
Our Third Group Activity
Chase's House
Pushing Myself Furthe
Admitting Mistakes
Epilogue
Author's Note
Fun Facts and Q&A
Author's Note Part 2
CONTEST INFORMATION: PLEASE READ
CONTEST WINNER
Brother's Malfoy

The Suicide Ward

463 14 3
By elvissparrow

Healer Phillips tooks me down the hall and into a room I had neer been in before. It was unbearibly white. He handed me a white hospital gown, and asked me to put it on. I was still in my cold, wet pajamas. I shook my head no, and he suggested another pair of pajamas from my room is I wasn't going to wear the gown. This time I shook my head yes, and he turned to a counter behind him, wrote something down on a piece of paper, and used his wand to send it down the hall. A few minutes later the pajamas flew in and he closed the door. He directed me to the bathroom and asked me to change. I complied, taking off my damp pants and boxers and my blood stained shirt. I put the fresh change of clothes on, and he rejoined Healer Phillips. He handed me Melvin, and asked me to sit on an examination table at he other end of the room. Unlike before, Melvin was bringing me comfort again.

"Will you unbotton the first couple buttons, please? I need to get a good look at your neck." He asked. I just looked at him blankly. I didn't really want to do that because it would reveal part of my chest. He looked at the shirt. "May I unbotton it for you?"

"Uh...huh..." I slowly shook my head. The cut on my neck was begining to hurt. He reached over and quicklly undid the buttons before pulling the collar over my shoulder, revealing bare skin. I flinched for a moment. It reminded me of right before the battle, when Vincent was taking care of me after he was forced to hurt me. Every morning he would come in and check on the giant bruise that blossomed over my collar bone, the exact same way Healer Phillips had just done. 

Blood from teh cut had dripped onto the shirt, and was now crusty with dry blood. As was my skin. 

"I need to clean this, okay?"

"Okay..." I looked down and squeezed Melvin tighter. He waved his wand and cloth came out of a cabinate. He wet it with his wand and began wiping away the blood on my shoulder. The water he used was warm and easily washed the blood.

"This may sting a little." He warned before moving to my neck. I flinched. It did hurt, but not too badly. He rubbed it and then grabbed a small vial from a drawer, along with some cotton bandages. He took the cork out of the vial and put the liquid on a new rag. "This will hurt, too. But just at first."

"Hm." I let out a small moan before I began crying again. It wasn't really because it hurt badly, becaus I had had much worse. It was because after being physically and emtionally drained, not to mention broken, it was just too much for me to handle. Basically, I was sick and tired or being sick and tired.

"Is it causing too much pain? It's almost over." He began putting the bandages on.

"No." I moved ot shake my head, but he gently grabbed it and held it still. "I just..."

"You just what? You need to hold your head still until I finish, please."

"Sorry." I weakily said.

"I'm almost finished." He assured.

I stayed quiet with the exception of my sniffing, until he finished with teh bandages. "I need ot ask you some questions now, if that's okay. Are you well enough to answer me?" 

"Do we have to do it here?" The room was a sterile kind of bright, and it was begining to make my head hurt. The exaimination table was cold and uncomfortable and everything was way too white.

"Well... Are you uncomfortable here?"

"Yes." I bit my lip as I began to tear up again. 

"Well... It's hospital policy that I keep you here over night to watch over, but I suppose if you will be more comfortable having your examination somewhere else, that can be arranged, as long as you come back here for tonight. Would you like to go back to my office for now? Would you be more comfortable there?" 

"Yeah... but why do I have to come back here?"

"Because it's hospital policy. I told you that."

"But... where exactly am I?"

"Well..." He hesitated. That made my heart skip a beat. Why didn't he want to tell me? 

"You... you have to tell me where... I am..."

"You're in the Suicide Ward, Mrs. Malfoy."

"I... what...?"

"You just tried to kill yourself. It's Hospital Policy that you are put on Suicide Watch for atleast twenty-four hours, or more if you show signs of another episode."

"I....I just..." I didn't know how to respond, so instead I began crying again. 

"It's okay. That's why I am re-evaluating you. I know it's upsetting to you, but you want help, yes?"

"Uh-huh..." I sniffed. I did. An hour ago I wanted to die, but now I wnated to live more than ever... Except depression and axiety was still choking me and sitting on my chest. I covered my face.

"Come on, we are going to talk about it, okay? It'll make you feel better."

"Oh... okay..." I mumbled, trying to wipe tears out of my eyes. I wasn't really sure talking about what had just happened would help, but if he said it would, it would, right? He said he would help me.

"Good, then let's go." He offered a warm smile, then lead me out the door. As I walked into the hallway, a gasp sounded from the left .I looked over, and saw Ivy. She was covering his mouth, and her eyes were wide. We locked eye for a couple moments, making my anxiety shoot up. I felt ashamaed. Dirty. Terrible. 

I had to tear away. I closed my eyes, tight.

Ignore her. I should just ignore her.

"Mrs. Malfoy?" Healer Phillips questioned. I shook my head no and kept my eyes closed for a couple more minutes before reopening them. Ignoreing Healer Phillips, I looked back down the hallway. To my relief, Ivy was gone. 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.3K 67 14
Logan Reese distance himself from everyone in life. Now it's two months later, and Dean rivers tell him too tutor Quinn, who he hasn't spoke to in tw...
37.2K 721 28
*In Which A Girl Gets Left By The Boy She Loves* Annie has been in a group home since she was five. Nobody ever speaks to her and she has no friends...
25.7K 368 13
Since we don't know much about his past, I'm writing this as I imagine it. Jay has moments with Mouse, shares things with Erin he hasn't before, and...
39.4K 946 22
"I stopped sipping my tea and looked at him in a way of saying you have my full attention. "When you weren't there," He started "it was like the pod...