Brendon.⚣Brallon✔️

By CockyLilo

"I swear to god, I will throw my fucking shoe at you if you don't shut up!" Brendon is a curious little hybri... More

0.Prologue
1. Dallon Doesn't like Pussy (Kinda, Anway)
2. Dallon Weekes: Hater of Cats, Lover of Mac N' Cheese
3. Brendons a Stupid Name For A Cat
4. Cooking with Brendon!
5. Dallon Weekes; First Aider and Good Samaritan
6. Brendon Urie is Photogenic AF
7. ThunderStorms, Clouds, Snow and A Slight Drizzle
8. Shower Troubles and Out of Date Cereal
9. The Adorable Shit and The Grumpy Old Man
10. A Little Problem
11. Daddy Dallon to Daddy Dal. Progress!
12. Dallon Needs To Get a Loan, Brendon Likes To Shop Appearently
13. The Problems with Spaghetti
14. Piano Playing, Concerned friends and Brendon Being Brendon
15. Dallon Is Going Soft (Unlike his Dick)
16. Rules Only Work if Daddy Gets Them Too
17. Cute Should Be A Sin
18. Panic! At The SuperMarket
19. Brendon is a fan of The Crystal Gems because who isn't?
20. Cats, Dogs and Pete Wentz
21. Pete Wentz Sucks Dick for Pirated Videos
22. Brendon Likes To Steal Body Heat
23. Sick babies, Baths and Blue Birds
24. Medicine Problems (Dallon is just as bad as Brendon)
25. Tyler Joesph Has The Patience Of A Saint
26. Jealousy
27. Beautiful and Smart, And Not Good For Me
28. Bloody Sugar Cookies™
29. Pete The Vegetable
30. This Is Not My Definition Of Fun!
31. Ice Cream Glares
32. Makeup Is Fucking Great For A Guy
33. So many tears, everyone is dehydrated.
34. 'The L Word'
35. Some Character Develop and Relationship Building Fluff
36. The Naughty Step
37. 2 Littles and a puppy have a playdate. Fluff? Fluff.
38. The Sass Is Real With This One
39. The 4th Of May: A Religious Holiday.
40. darling, you look perfect tonight
41. A (Not So) Friendly Face
42. Sometimes Angels Come In The Form of Uniform And Tattoos
43. Dallon Weekes Needs A Hug
44. Soup, Animal Crackers and Mac N' Cheese
45. Rubber Duckies
46. Cups Of Coffee (because alliteration is Key)
47. How To Be A Little Shit; By Brendon Urie
49. Made For The Stage
50. Abandoment issues, Cocktails and Head
51. Confessions Of Broken Souls
52. Somebody Get Brendon A McDonalds (Goddamnit)
53. Release Party Delimas
54. Grumpy, Sleepy and all the other seven personalities
55. Dallon was blessed with good patience
56. #NotMyRyan
Epilogue
Second book! Dallon.

48. Josh Dun; Babysitter (Who doesn't get payed enough)

1.6K 89 72
By CockyLilo

Ayyyyye thank you for over 4.6K comments and they keep on coming! I'm currently under going a plot for the sequel of this, as well as working on a Joshler one shot on the side as well, really making this all into a little series (and lets not forget about the prequel: Pete.)!!!

If you haven't checked out Pete yet, go and do it now! It's currently my favourite to write at the moment and I know how dedicated you all with your comments for Brendon. And I'd love it if you gave Pete. With the same love!!

Now, enjoy!

"Why does Pete get to sit in the cart?"Brendon is whining, trailing behind as Josh pushes the shopping trolley through the very very large clothing store, a store that caters from everything and for everyone, from hybrids to Littles to every day average joes like Dallon or Ryan. Brendon isn't that sure what Tyler is, he's pretty sure he's some type of estrange alien but that's just his imagination running wild, and on the whole, he still likes Tyler whatever it is that he is.

Wondering around the store is weird without Dallon running after him or holding onto his hand so that the little hybrid doesn't get lost, because believe me, Brendon is a wonderer and the least that Dallon wants is for him to land in the wrong hands. It's a good weird because it means he's found a loop hole in his punishment on not being allowed to buy things.

"Because I'm special."Pete declares, a proud little smile on their face as they sit in the section of the cart where the clothes and anything else will also be set. Velveteen noodle is sat in the little flap.

"No, you're just lazy."Brendon glares in a true Brendon fashion, dark kitten tail stuck proudly in the air and nose turned up as if making some type of point."And anyway, I'm the injured one! See!"

"You broke your arm, not your leg. You can still walk."Josh is very much use to an up and coming argument slash tantrum and he's not handling it on his own.

"Has anyone ever told you that you're very mean?"Brendon glares again, this time with his eyes squinted and dark ears plastered into his dark hair, in a way that's very defensive looking and makes him very cat like. It sometimes forgets to cross Josh's mind just how much of a kitten hybrid that Brendon is, he's so use to him being a little.

Josh has realised ( and he guesses, even quicker than everyone else because in a way he relates ) that Brendon switches on how he acts depending on how he feels. When Brendon is more sad, more happy, he's more little but when he's upset over something in an angry or jealous matter he lets his kitten side of him shine a lot more.

"Has anyone ever told you that you're very annoying?"

"Duh."

"Cus' you're a doggy, don't 'ou have'a wear a collar?"Pete tilts their head at Josh in question, peering up at the dog hybrid who pushes the trolley that they sit in. Pete is pretty glad that Josh let them sit in the trolley, Pete is extra tired and little today.

"I do wear a collar, it's just hidden."Josh tells Pete patiently, pulling down the neck of his hoodie to reveal the heavy looking brown leather collar, an item that Tyler physically has to force Josh to wear before they go out in public. It's not so bad when you're use to it but when you don't wear it in so long it's extremely heavy.

"Why?"

"Because I'm part dog and it's a rule."Unfortunately, a very very stupid rule if you ask Josh. It makes him feel so incredibly owned, even if he does count Tyler as his owner, the collar makes him feel more like a dog than a human, and he's equally both!

"Why do 'ou gotta wear a collar and I don't?"Brendon has joined in, head tilted to the side in curiosity, velvet soft kitten ears twitching in his hair as he looks at Joshua as if the puppy hybrid holds all the answers in the world.

"Brendon, I don't know, different rules for different hybrids."Josh is extra quick with slapping at Petes wondering hand at a very expensive looking hand bag, eyes sharp and lips pursed into a straight line as he glares at the little.

"Ouchie."Pete whimpers, bringing their assaulted hand up to their chest and looking up at Josh with very watery looking eyes, nor close enough to cry but close enough to threaten it if the water works need to be pulled out of the bag.

"Do you want Ryan to pay for something you broke that costs more than his car? No? I didn't think so. Don't touch."

"You're so grumpy."Pete pouts, grabbing at Velveteen Noodle before Josh gets even grumpier and thinks about making a mess of Velveteen Noodle. It's happened before and it took Ryan a whole 3 washes to make Velveteen Noodle smell nice again, and even at that, Ryan had to basically douse the poor Teddy Bear in his cologne so that it smelt like him for Pete.

"You're so nosey."Josh states, looking around in the clothing section that they've wheeled themselves in, really regretting being lumbered with the two Littles right now seeing as both of them seem to be in funny moods; Pete being extra nosey and Brendon being extra sassy.

"Ryry says that being nosey is a sign of smarts."

"That's stupid."Brendon snorts, picking up a very soft pair of black jeans that are ripped at the knees and has a custom hole made in the back of them for a hybrids tail."Joshua, I want these. Buy me them."

"No?"The puppy hybrid raises his eyebrow at the kitten hybrid, heavy dog tail laying limp behind him. Brendon's face seems to fall very sour very quickly as he thrusts them at his face and exclaims even louder.

"Joshua! Buy me these!"

"If Brendon gets j-jeans I wanna stuffie!"Pete declares from the trolley, looking up at Josh with wide hazel eyes and tasseled looking black hair and damnit, Pete is looking extra adorable today in their dungarees that reach their ankles and a paci clip clipped to their under shirt.

"I want a stuffie too!"

"Then I get 2 stuffies!"Pete says even louder, trying to be heard over Brendon's much much louder voice, feeling their eyes start to tear up because it's not shouting but it's damn well near it and Pete doesn't like shouting.

"I'm not buying anyone stuffies! Alright?"The somehow most sensible 'adult' right now is making his voice boom, stopping the bickering that's happening between the two Littles and goddamnit, Ryan and Dallon owe him big time for handing the responsibility to him while they clear off doing god knows what normal adults do.

"Why not?"Brendon pouts.

"Because it's not my job to buy you things."

"Then what is your job?"The little continues to pester, haven thrown the jeans into the trolley anyway because he can get someone to buy him them, even if his Daddy and Joshua won't.

"To be a good source of entertainment."

"And for cuddles!"Pete chimes very excitedly.

"That too."Josh sighs, letting out a soft grunt whenever Pete has gotten to stand in the trolley and throw themselves at Josh's unexpected body in a massive warm hug, Velveteen Noodle caught between their chests. Without any hesitation, Josh is wrapping his arms back round Pete, nuzzling his nose and sniffling at Petes warm smell of freshly baked cookies and literal sunshine."Always for cuddles."

It's a further hour around the clothing shop before the 6 of them meet up at their met up point and luckily for Josh, another argument hadn't broken out and he was able to keep Pete quiet for a good part of the hour with the paci that was thankfully clipped to their t-shirt. Brendon on the other hand ran circles around the clothing store, throwing jeans, t-shirts, jumpers and the occasional pair of socks into the trolley thinking that Josh hadn't seen, but he did.

Staying true to his word, Dallon makes Brendon put back every article of clothing that he had thrown in the trolley, something that had caused a massive uproar between Brendon and Dallon in which ended with the Daddy winning and Brendon sulkily doing what he was told. It was mean, but it was a punishment ( and Dallon will always come back next week and buy Brendon every single piece of clothing he made him put back ).

"Brendon sit down."

"But I'm hungry!"

"And standing up isn't going to make you any less hungry. Now sit down and wait until Tyler and Ryan come back with your food."Dallon rubs at his temples, stuffing his phone into the back pocket of his jeans as he looks to see if Brendon has done as he was told. Instead, the little kitten hybrid is still standing with an angry look on his face."Now, Brendon."

"Bett'a do it, Brendon."Pete is tugging at the sleeve of Brendon's t-shirt to tug his friend back into his seat, not liking Dallons tone of voice. Ryan uses that tone of voice with them all of the time, especially when Pete isn't being nice to themselves or to Ryan whenever all Ryan is doing is trying to help.

"Fine."

"Look what I got-"Ryan is appearing with a tray of food, followed by Tyler, both with smiles on their faces that slowly turn into frowns as they notice the tense atmosphere."What's wrong?"

"Brendon is in a mood."

"I am not! You and Daddy are in a mood!"

"Hey hey, nobody is in a mood, okay?"Tyler is trying to keep the peace, taking a seat next to Josh who immediately sets his head onto Tyler's shoulder with a low whine, a headache building at his temples from all of the responsibility he has had to take on today."Lets all just eat our lunch and then we can go to the Disney store."

"The Disney store?!"Both Pete and Brendon shriek, making heads turn.

"Yep."Ryan pops the P with a chuckle as Pete practically vibrates with excitement in his seat beside him."But you have to eat lunch first, and no pretending that you're full or trying to feed it to Josh, I'm watching you."Ryan makes a show of making the universal 'I'm watching you' hand signal which makes Pete giggle loudly at the silly action.

Brendon's tail swishes behind him self consciously as he picks at his Chicken McNuggets that Tyler gratefully bought him, a feeling of guilt and a little bit of self hatred building up in his stomach. He knows that he's been in a very bad mood since his punishment this morning and the worse thing is, he hasn't just taken it out on Dallon but on everyone else too.

Now, they're going to the Disney store and Brendon won't be able to get anything which makes him feel extra extra sad but he has to keep reminding himself that he brought this on himself. Dallon hadn't made him kick the table and break the mug this morning, he only did his job as his Daddy and punished him for it.

"Daddy, daddy, I'm really sorry for being m-mean to you an' for being bad and I jus' wanna say I'm really sorry an' if, I dunno, maybe 'ou could, um-"

"Yes."Dallon cuts him off before Brendon gets lost in a ramble of confused and jumbled words.

"Yes?"

"Yes, you can get something at the Disney store."Dallons lips twitch into a smile that makes Brendon's entire body seem to relax, shoulders slumping back and chest warm."But only three things, what the three things is up to you but nothing more, okay?"

"Okay! Thank you, daddy! Thank you!"Brendon's face finally breaks out into a genuine grin of excitement as he bounces in his seat, finally gaining an appetite enough to eat the rest of his McNugget meal, very much excited for the prospect of going to the Disney store and actually being allowed to buy something.

The chaos from the mall foodcourt to the Disney store is unbelievable seeing as Pete and Brendon make it their goal to see who can tug off whose arm first; Ryans or Dallons. Arriving at the store seems to look like heaven to the two Littles who gasp and gawk in awe at all of the colours, characters, themes, clothes, stuffies and everything else on display. It's a Littles dream.

"Oh my- Pete! Look!"Brendon lets out a rather loud gasp, grabbing onto Petes hand quickly and dragging the fellow little over to the loaded walls of stuffed Disney characters from Disney princesses like Snow White to more recent characters like Baymax. The kitten hybrids tail swishes excitedly behind him as he points up to a higher shelf."It's Flower! Your favourite character, Pete."

"F-flower."Pete gasps softly, looking hopefully at the black and white skunk, unable to reach him from the ground which makes a very soft, sad sound come from the back of Petes throat.

"Daddy! We need your help!'

"What's up, buttercup?"Dallon is appearing rather quickly, not being that far away to begin with.

"Can 'ou reach for Flower, please?"Brendon is asking very sweetly, pointing to the black and white character up on the higher shelf that looks incredibly soft and very very sweet looking. He knows just how much Pete loves the character ever since they watched Bambi together. Without any problem at all, Dallon is reaching up and grabbing the character, going to hand it to Brendon."No, no. It's for Pete."

"My mistake,"Dallon flushes a little in embarrassment, Pete being extra quiet today. He turns to look at the very quiet little whose cheeks are flushed red as well, out of embarrassment or tiredness, Dallon doesn't know. He's handing the stuffed skunk over to them."Here you go, bud."

"T-thank 'ou."And as quickly as the words come tumbling out, Pete is showing their gratitude with a quickly hug to Dallon before dashing off to the other side of the store where Ryan and Joshua are, wanting to show off Flower to them.

"You see anything you like, baby?"

"Hmmmmm,"Brendon goes for stroking his imaginary beard, kitten ears twitching in his dark hair as he looks up at the wall. There's so many to choose from and he loves already so many Disney films and characters."That one, Daddy, I want Baby Pegasus!"

"Here you go, peanut."Dallon is handing the plushed toy and accompanied blanket to the little who snatches it greedily and hugs very close to his chest, smoking behind the stuffed toy very happy that he's gotten a new friend. You can never have enough stuffies.

"Thank you, Daddy. I love you."He whispers, leaning up onto his tippy toes to press a very sweet kiss to Dallons stubbly cheek, it tickles under his sensitive lips which makes him giggle, a sound that Dallon has fallen in love and will never get sick of hearing the sound of. His Brendon looks so sweet, so pure and so innocent and Dallons heart will always skip a beat in his chest every time he looks at him.

"I love you too, baby. Now lets go and see what else we can buy, I'm pretty sure I saw a Flynn Ryder costume around here."The mention of Flynn Ryder alone is capable of making the little jump in alert and start running off further into the store, on the search for Flynn Ryder merchandise because Brendon may or may not have a massive little crush on the animated Disney character and Dallon may or may not find is really fucking adorable.

Ahhh!! An update! A week later because all I do is sleep and have people want to go out and do things and drag me out places when all I want to do is sleep and write but oh well! I have more updates planned, but first, I gotta get over my sudden new sickness.

Please tell me what you thought of the chapter!

Of Josh basically looking after Pete and Brendon?

On the bickering? Nosey, annoying Pete is my new favourite thing.

What's your favourite Disney film?

Who's your favourite Disney character?

Votecommentfollow

Peace✌🏼

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

89.6K 5.3K 22
Dallon is a pretty pastel pink tumblr aesthetic boy. Brendon is a sporty jock with all the girls crushing on him. They bump into each other in the ha...
10.5K 398 14
I did it, I did it, I did it again..
2.6K 168 12
He is not an ordinary boy. The world is cold and scary. But it's all worse with the illness he is struken with. In conclusion: he feels he is a mista...
62.8K 3.3K 50
Dallon is one of the popular kids who drinks and curses, but he hates the attention. He has loads of friends, but he's lonely and just wants to watch...