Finding Your Love

By AbbySlaughter6

Sophie and her friends went back to the forbidden cities only to find Sophie's sister Amy or"Natalie Freeman"... More

Hey guys
Ch. 1
Ch. 2
Ch. 3
Ch. 4
Ch. 5
Ch. 6
Ch. 7
Ch. 8
Ch. 9
Ch. 10
Ch. 12
Ch. 13
Nightfall cover!
Ch. 14
Ch. 15
chapter sixteen: the party
chapter seventeen: grounded
chapter eighteen: the date
chapter twenty one: the fight
chapter nineteen: Froster
chapter twenty: i love you
chapter twenty three: you only know you love her when you let her go
chapter twenty four: you can have my heart, i don't want it anymore
chapter twenty five
chapter twenty six
chapter twenty seven
Chapter twenty eight: ice turned to fire
Chapter twenty nine: good bye
Chapter thirty
Epilouge
Sequel details!!!!!!!!
Don't let me fall.
Update
Read this!!
Update

Ch. 11

632 9 8
By AbbySlaughter6

Sophie's POV

We arrived at Havenfeild and Grady and Edaline were outside waiting and ran up to us.

"Oh Sophie were so sorry" Edaline said as Grady took me out of Fitz's hand's. Grady kissed my head, "It's going to be okay". I nodded.

"Come on, you need to rest". Edaline said and Grady carried me up to my room after saying goodbye to Fitz.

"I'll let you sleep in tomorrow, but you can't hibernate in your room forever, okay?" Grady said and I nodded. He put me down on my bed and I crawled under the covers.

"Goodnight, Sophie we love you." He told me and I nodded. "Goodnight mom, dad. I love you guys too." I said weakly and then closed my eyes.

I don't think the two even left my room before my mind drifted off to sleep.

***********************************************************************************************

I woke up and shielded my eyes, it was so bright but the light wasn't even on, and the curtains were wide open.

"Guess I didn't close them open last night". I muttered. What time is it? I looked at my iPod.

"2 o'clock!"

I set my iPod back on the table, and flopped onto my pillow. "Ugh". I didn't want to get up but I also couldn't go back to sleep. I need sleep.

"Mom!" I yelled, she could give me some slumberberry tea.

A few seconds later the door opened and it wasn't Edaline.

"Jolie."

"Hi, Sophie." She smiled and walked over to hug me and hugged me.

"I'm so sorry". She said quickly and looked at the floor. "I know you love him, I could tell". She said quietly and I smiled a little before looking up at her face. "Why did you stick up for Keefe?" I asked, she looked at me.

"Because, I knew knew you were mom and dad's daughter, I had seen you around before. I already cause mom and dad so much pain and I didn't want to just let you get hurt too. I had to do something". She explained and grabbed my hand.

"Thank you." She gave me a small smile.

"I thought you were dead." I stated

"I was." She stated. "I was dead. but somehow I came back to life. It was like I was stuck in my mind and one day a couple weeks, I just found my way out. I've been hiding out until I found the right time to come back" She explained and I nodded.

"That's crazy." I said and Jolie nodded.

"Yeah, and I know I haven't been here, but I am now. We're family, you're my sister which means you can talk to me about anything, no matter what. Okay?" She asked.

"I will, thank you. I told her then she raised an eyebrow.

"I heard you have another sister." She said and I nodded. I had almost forgotten everything that was going on with Amy.

"Yeah, her name is Amy. She was born to my human family. She's at Everglen while we get her room set up."

"I can't wait to meet her." Jolie said. "But in the meantime, do you want to come downstairs?" She asked and I shook my head.

"Breakfast...... Or lunch?" She offered, I shook my head again.

"Thanks, but I don't feel like eating." I said.

"Okay..." She paused.

"Sophie, I know what it's like to lose someone, to lose everything. My room is right down the hall when you feel like talking." She said and then stood up from my bed.

"Thank you." I said. "No problem". She hugged me again and then left my room.

I lied back down and a vioce tried to enter my head.

"Are you doing good?" Fitz transmitted and I sighed

"No, are you?" I asked

"Nope." He said.

"I miss him." I said.

"We all do." Fitz told me and I took a deep breath.

"When are you planning on going back to school?" He asked and I almost laughed.

"Never"

"Feels like it, huh?" He asked.

"Yep, I keep thinking I can't cry anymore, but the tears keep coming. I don't know if I can hold myself together that long, and in public." I explained. "People are going to be talking about it, and that will just make it worse." I added.

"Yeah. Do you want to come over? Dex, Lihn and Tam are here, plus Amy wants to know if your okay and Biana asked to see you. I want to see you as well, Soph." He's said

"Okay I'll ask Grady and Edaline." I said and then I felt his voice leave my head.

"SANDOR!" I yelled and he frantically rushed in then pulled out his sword.

"What is going on, miss Foster?" He asked and I looked at him with a small smile.

"Can you carry me to Grady and Edaline?" I asked and he let out a big sigh.

"Can I carry you?...... Sophie, my job is to keep you safe, not carry you down the hall." He said and I pouted.

"Please." I said and he rolled his eyes.

"Why can't you walk, do your legs hurt?" He asked

"No, my heart hurts. What do you want me to do? Start crying? Please just carry meeeeee" I groaned and Sandor shook his head in disbelief.

He mumbled something about 'teenagers' before walking over to pick me up.

"Thanks." I said with a smile and patted his shoulder.

Sandor carried me to Grady and Edaline who were in Jolie's room.

"Can I go to Everglen?" I asked and Grady raised an eyebrow.

"I thought you were sleeping?" He said.

"Well, I'm not anymore." I said in a 'duh' tone of voice and gestured to my awake-ness.

"Please, I have to talk to everyone." I begged and Grady sighed.

"That's fine, I'll go pack you a bag" Edaline said and walked out of the room. Sandor set me down on Jolie's bed.

"Do you want to borrow a dress? I just got a bunch of new ones." She asked and I shook my head. "No, I don't wear dresses, but thank you." I said.

"Oh, you don't?" She asked, I shook my head again.

"Mom gave all of my dresses away, so I kinda of figured she gave the to you." She explained.

"No, she gave them to Biana." I said and Jolie's head tilted to the side. "Biana is a Vacker right? I saw her at the meeting. I used to be very close with Alvar before he joined the Neverseen, but I died before Fitzroy was born." She said and I choked on air.

Fitzroy? That's his new name. Haha he's gonna hate me.

"Oh really? Why don't you come with me to say hi and meet everyone." I asked and Jolie smiled. "I would love that. Let me get dressed and I'll meet you downstairs in 5." She said and I nodded, then left the room.

I walked downstairs, Sandor and I waited for Jolie before we leaped.

We arrived at Everglen and when we got inside I hugged everyone.

"Della! Alden!" She explained and hugged the two older elves. "Jolie!" Della exclaimed. "Hey, kiddo!" Alden said and smiled.

Jolie looked to Fitz, she gasped.

"You must be Fitzroy." She said. He turned tomato red and everyone smiled. "Yes". He said and smiled to her then glared at me, and I gave him an innocent smile. "Hello Ms. Ruewen." Fitz said as he shook her hand. "Oh please, call me Jolie." She said.

Then she looked at Biana. "You are Biana, right? nice to meet you." She told Biana as she shook her hand. "You too." Biana said.

Then Jolie turned to Dex and gasped again. "You're uncle Kesler's oldest!" She exclaimed, hugged him, and cupped his face in her hands. "You look just like Uncle Kesler!" She chuckled and hugged him again. "Hi Jolie!" He said.

She smiled and turned to Tam and Lihn. "You must be Tam and Lihn, the twins." She said and Tam's shoulders tensed up and he wore a pained face expression. "Yes we're twins". He said "That's amazing, I have always wished I was a twin!" She said. Tam's shoulders relaxed, his facial expression lightened and Lihn's usual smile returned to her face. "Ya it's pretty cool." Lihn said and and bumped her brother shoulder with a small smile.

Jolie finally turned to Amy "You must be Amy!" Jolie exclaimed Amy smiled. "Yeah." She said. "Technically we're sisters, you know? Your sister is my sister." Jolie chuckled and Amy smiled. "Yeah." Amy said and the two hugged. "Nice to meet you." Jolie said.

"You too." Amy replied

After everyone said hello and goodbye, Jolie leaped home and all of my friends we went into my room at Everglen.

"So what's the plan, guys?" Dex asked and Tam furrowed his brows.

"Plan?" Tam asked and Dex nodded.

"Yah, to save Keefe." Dex answered and Fitz shook his head.

"No we can't, I'm sure the Black swan has a plan." Fitz told everyone.

"Dex is right." I said.

"The Black Swan will take too long. If we don't do something quick he'll go insane."

*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*

Hey guys! This is the updated version of this chapter! I hope you like it!

Please vote and comment!

If you have any questions or suggestions feel free to comment them or DM me with them!

Thank you so much! <3

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

174K 3.6K 46
"You brush past me in the hallway And you don't think I can see ya, do ya? I've been watchin' you for ages And I spend my time tryin' not to feel it"...
688K 25.1K 100
The story is about the little girl who has 7 older brothers, honestly, 7 overprotective brothers!! It's a series by the way!!! ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ’œ my first fanfic...
945 97 34
*reads title* actually theres also some homeless untitled oneshots here too so if you wanna read those idk, i dont have much time for writing actual...
5.1K 99 9
I do not own any of these characters they're all from the murder most unladylike book series Enjoy!!