Dancing in the Dark

By Sisi6161

*Warning: The book contains a setting at around a month or so ago, a one true pairing in fan fiction, vulgari... More

Sensing Something
Intruders Alert
Suspicions Suspicions
Thirteen Dude Meeting
Making up Stuff
Subtlety
Date in Hotel Room
Out of Tune
Super Smash Brothers
Running Around the Hotel
Bonfire 8
Sorting Things Out
Walk in the Park...At Night
Late Night Yoga Session
About Last Night
Starbucks Date
15 minutes
New Groups!
Topline Meeting
Element Meeting
Tr5ble Meeting
Commotion
Crazy Leaders
Falsetto
Stethoscope
I'm Coming Out
First Live Show

Sleeping Poet

3 0 0
By Sisi6161

Sleeping Poet

In the lobby

Poet: *sleeping on the sofa*

J-Hype: *whispers* Alrightee, dudes! *beatboxes*

Poet: *still sleeping*

J-Hype: *winces*

Michael Conor: *whispers* I got you, dude! *plays "Rockabye Baby" by Clean Bandit ft. Sean Paul and Anne Marie on the violin*

Poet: *still sleeping*

Michael Conor: *whispers* The fuck?!

Butcher: *whispers* No worries, dude! *plays "Let it Go" by James Bay on the acoustic guitar*

Poet: *still sleeping*

Butcher: *whispers* What a heavy ass sleeper!

Mikey: *whispers and mimicking George Lopez circa Y2K(2000s)* Dude, I got this! *plays with the Poet's dreadlocks*

Poet: *still sleeping*

Mikey: *whispers* Damn it!

Sergio: *whispers while holding a cat name Louie (Anderson)* I got an idea! It's time to take a selfie with a sleeping Poet, himself! For snapchat! *takes his iPhone out and takes a selfie with a sleeping Poet for SnapChat*

Poet: *still sleeping, moaning as he goes from sleeping on the back with his hand on chest to sleeping on the side, snuggling with Louie Anderson (the cat)

Louie Anderson (the cat): *licks the Poet on the nose and falls fast asleep*

Sergio: *sighs and whispers* Shit!

Dorian: *whispers* Watch and learn, dudes! *dry coughs and sings "A Change is Gonna Come" by Sam Cooke*

Hotel Staff, guests, and 5 other dudes: *cheering, the crowd goes wild*

Hotel Manager (female and Arab): You were so talented, you might as well go solo!

Hotel Guest/Millionaire Businesswoman (female and Habesha): Yeah, forget the boy band!

Dorian: *whispers due to speechlessness* Thank you!

Hotel Guest and Hotel Manager: No problem!

J-Hype: *whispers* Psst, except for one more thing!

Dorian: *whispers, still speechless* What's up?!

J-Hype and 4 other dudes: *whisper* The poet is still asleep!

Dorian: *whispers, now sobbing* Ain't this about a bitch! Where are Chance and Devin when you need them?!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

7.3M 303K 38
~ AVAILABLE ON AMAZON: https://www.amazon.com/dp/164434193X ~ She hated riding the subway. It was cramped, smelled, and the seats were extremely unc...
16.3M 546K 35
Sinful Flash Sale: Unlock the entire story for 80% OFF or each part for just for 1 Coin Only! Valid only for this weekend, till June 23. Down-on-her...
1.3M 58.2K 104
Maddison Sloan starts her residency at Seattle Grace Hospital and runs into old faces and new friends. "Ugh, men are idiots." OC x OC
594K 9.2K 87
A text story set place in the golden trio era! You are the it girl of Slytherin, the glue holding your deranged friend group together, the girl no...