Dancing in the Dark

Von Sisi6161

*Warning: The book contains a setting at around a month or so ago, a one true pairing in fan fiction, vulgari... Mehr

Sensing Something
Intruders Alert
Suspicions Suspicions
Thirteen Dude Meeting
Making up Stuff
Subtlety
Date in Hotel Room
Out of Tune
Super Smash Brothers
Running Around the Hotel
Bonfire 8
Sorting Things Out
Walk in the Park...At Night
Late Night Yoga Session
Sleeping Poet
Starbucks Date
15 minutes
New Groups!
Topline Meeting
Element Meeting
Tr5ble Meeting
Commotion
Crazy Leaders
Falsetto
Stethoscope
I'm Coming Out
First Live Show

About Last Night

2 0 0
Von Sisi6161

About Last Night

In Camry's Room

Camry: Good God! My limbs are killing me! My biceps, triceps, quadriceps, and hamstrings! Oh, dear! *groaning in pain*

Bloom: Well, if you continue to perform these poses and be consistent with them in about few weeks, then you would probably be as flexible as Miles and myself.

Miles: We were in your place when we were only 9 years old and started doing yoga; and now, we both have the flexibility of the ballerina!

Camry: *screaming* Why?!

Brady: Well, on the bright side, you did not get to stay up all night doing more grueling poses due to behavioral issues.

Jaden: Don't believe us? Ask Marcus and Drew, they are the dudes who stayed up late last night and did three solid hours of advanced-expert yoga.

Drew and Marcus: *in the bathroom, vomiting (in the same toilet) due to pain*

Camry: You are so right, dudes! I might as well stand up and stretch. *stands up, stretch, and suddenly, he can do splits, somersaults, and cartwheels* It was worth it! *Kanye shrugs*

Miles and Bloom: *applaud* Damn, dude!

Brady: Nice!

Jaden: Whoa! Talk about the poet being the miracle worker!

Drew and Marcus: *came out of the bathroom, crawling, groaning of pain, climbing up to Camry's (Marcus) AND Bloom's (Drew) bed, and falling fast asleep (they snore)*

Miles and Bloom: *wince* Oooh!

Brady and Jaden: Results may vary.

Camry: *putting blankets on Drew and Marcus* Thank God, our beds aren't made!

Weiterlesen

Das wird dir gefallen

6.6M 179K 55
⭐️ ᴛʜᴇ ᴍᴏꜱᴛ ʀᴇᴀᴅ ꜱᴛᴀʀ ᴡᴀʀꜱ ꜰᴀɴꜰɪᴄᴛɪᴏɴ ᴏɴ ᴡᴀᴛᴛᴘᴀᴅ ⭐️ ʜɪɢʜᴇꜱᴛ ʀᴀɴᴋɪɴɢꜱ ꜱᴏ ꜰᴀʀ: #1 ɪɴ ꜱᴛᴀʀ ᴡᴀʀꜱ (2017) #1 ɪɴ ᴋʏʟᴏ (2021) #1 IN KYLOREN (2015-2022) #13...
467K 31.6K 47
♮Idol au ♮"I don't think I can do it." "Of course you can, I believe in you. Don't worry, okay? I'll be right here backstage fo...
951K 21.8K 49
In wich a one night stand turns out to be a lot more than that.
1.3M 58.2K 104
Maddison Sloan starts her residency at Seattle Grace Hospital and runs into old faces and new friends. "Ugh, men are idiots." OC x OC