american teen.

By bauhzzi

"anything else to add brinley?" "i'm just here for subscribers." More

young dumb & broke.
pretty girl.
unpredictable.
malibu.
super far.
half light.
distraction.
no more sad songs.
electric touch.
birthday.
everything has changed.
thinkin' about u.
i like me better.
why'd u only call me when ur high.
do re mi.
love galore.
higher.
rewrite the stars.

i'm not famous.

8.9K 179 164
By bauhzzi

i'm not famous no and i don't hate it no

brinleynoelle: i took this just to show off my bathroom i'm lame
537,829 likes
6,728 comments
username1: i love seeing her be more & more known everyday i'm a proud mama
username3: i hope college is treating u well
brinleynoelle: username1 username3 i have the cutest fans im so in love w u guys
username7: beautiful bathroom for a beautiful girl
franny_arrieta: BABE
franny_arrieta: LOOK AT HER
franny_arrieta: better come over soon i miss my gf
davidobrik: is this why you take so long to leave you're always taking pictures
brinleynoelle: daviddobrik u take longer than me tf u mean

"franny baby i'm home!" i yelled, walking through the front door of her house. the last time i was here, i was breaking up with kian so this might be a little interesting.

franny ran out of her room and pulled me into a hug. "i haven't seen you for like a month. why have you be so m.i.a? and what the fuck you look so good!" franny held onto my arms, looking me up and down with a smile on her face.

"well thank you! and i'm sorry that you went back home for a little then everything went down, so i stopped coming around." i laughed and played with hair a little. "i'm loving the new hair though."

"i don't think we can suck up to each other more than we are now." franny laughed and let go of my arms. she walked into the kitchen and opened the fridge, getting things out. "do you want pancakes?"

i sat down on a stool at the bar and leaned on my elbows. "ugh please, that sounds amazing."

she started to mix up the batter for the pancakes. "so how have you been? have you talked to allanii lately?"

i sighed and tossed my hair so it would part the other direction. "no not really. i'm pretty over it to be honest. i'm not gonna lie, it was pretty shitty what they both did, but it takes more energy to hate someone than just to get over it. it's life people make mistakes. i miss lanii, but i know things won't be the same."

"i wish i was as positive as you, i'm still pissed over things that happened years ago." she flipped the pancakes on the stove, adding some chocolate chips in. "why don't you guys talk about it in person?"

"i totally would if i actually knew where she was. i have no idea where she's been staying. she hasn't been staying with zane because everytime i'm there she's not there." i stood up and grabbed myself a water out of their fridge.

"if it makes you feel better, she hasn't been staying here. i haven't seen her since the party we met." franny laughed a little and placed all the pancakes on separate plates for us and the boys. "so you don't hate kian anymore?" franny asked quietly. i could tell she wasn't trying to overstep her boundaries.

"nope. i don't hate either of them. i'll go bring him his pancakes if you want." i laughed and stood next to her.

"go ahead kiddo." she laughed along with me and handed me a plate with pancakes costumed made for kian.

i held the pancakes in one hand and my vlog camera in the other as i ran up the steps, towards kians room. i placed the plate down so i could type the code for his lock, unlocking his door. i picked the plate up again and kicked the door open. "surprise! bed in breakfast!" i yelled with a smile on my face. i reached the plate out for kian.

"oh hey brin, i never thought i would see you here again." kian smiled wide and took the plate of pancakes out of my hand. "did franny make these?" he set them down next to him.

i sat down in front of him, crossing one of my legs. "yeah, you know i can't cook pancakes to save my life." i laughed and turned my camera around on us. "you heard it here first folks, we're back." i wrapped an arm around kian and we both laughed.

"so you don't hate me?" kian asked, looking down at his plate of pancakes.

"i obviously don't hate you. life's a lot more fun and happy if you don't hold grudges over things that aren't important after a day. you still pissed me off, but i'm over being mad. clean slate?" i stood up and reached out my hand.

"clean slate." kian nodded and took my hand. he carried his food back downstairs and we joined the rest of the roommates and ate our pancakes in the kitchen.

"didn't think i would ever see you take one step in this house again, it's nice to see you." jc smiled and hugged me before he cleaned off his plate, putting it in the dishwasher.

i slid him his plate as did everyone else in the house. "i couldn't stay away from you losers. and you guys get me views." i joked and laughed a little. i walked into the living room and plopped down onto the couch. franny joined me and laid down next to me.

"have you heard from allanii or seen anything from her lately?" kian asked, sitting down on the couch. he looked over and me and franny with a smile on his face.

"nope, haven't seen her and i think she unadded me on everything." i shrugged my shoulders while franny moved her head onto my lap. i laughed a little and played with my hair.

"her and corinna are dating." kian laughed a little and put his arms on the back of the couch.

franny sat up and her jaw dropped. "no fucking way."

my jaw dropped and i stared at kian. "that's crazy. the last time i talked to corinna we were fighting over you and allanii ended up cheating with you and now they're dating!" i kept my mouth open and a puzzled look came across my face. "i spent all that time trying to get her with alex, dude that's probably where she's staying!" i yelled a little, looking over at franny.

we spent more time talking and catching up on everything that's been happening in our lives, i purposely left out david in the topic. franny and i ended up taking a quick afternoon nap on the living room couch. i woke up to my phone ringing underneath my body.

i rolled over, looking at my screen to figure out who was calling me. i saw david's picture flash on the screen and i sat up, answering. "hello?" i talked quietly, making sure i didn't wake up franny who was sound asleep next to me.

"hey we need vlog footage, will you come over to the house?" david asked over the phone.

"yeah, give me like twenty i just woke up and i'm at kian and jcs." i ran my fingers through my hair, trying to make myself look presentable again. i stood up and kicked on my shoes.

"oh. ok see you in twenty." david hung up the phone before i could say goodbye. i slid my phone in my back pocket and bent down to wake up franny. "i have to film some things, i'll call you when i'm done." franny gave me a weak smile before she fell back asleep. i screamed bye to the rest of the group and started the drive to the vlog house.

i walked into the house and met everyone in the kitchen. "hey guys." i smiled and jumped up onto the kitchen counter. "you guys needed footage, so who am i making out with today?"

"no one today, i think david just wants a normal vlog." zane answered, pouring himself a drink.

we spent the rest of the afternoon filming clips and skits for everyone's vlogs. i was sitting on the couch with toddy and heath watching teen wolf when david and zane joined us.

"why did no one tell me allanii and corinna were a thing?" i asked the group, but i was mostly directing it at zane. "also where has alex been i haven't seen him in forever."

"we didn't think you would wanna hear about allanii's love life and all of that." zane answered and laughed a bit.

david looked over at me and answered the other half of the question. "he's been back home and he's not the most social person. you also never come to my place." he laughed a bit.

"not my fault we always hang out at my house." i shrugged my shoulders and smiled over at david.

toddy wrapped his arm around me and pulled me into his body. "yeah you're really good at stealing my bestfriend david."

"you guys are too much to handle." i shook my head and slid out of toddy's arm. i walked into the kitchen, opening the fridge and looking for food.

david followed and leaned against the counter. "hey can i talk to you outside?"

i closed the fridge door and flashed him a smile. "yeah sure." we walked outside to the little hangout by the kitchen door. "what's up?"

"why were you hanging out with kian today?" he looked down at me, running his fingers through his hair.

"because i can? what do you mean why was i with him?" i glared a little, tilting my head.

"i just don't like you hanging out with kian that's all." david talked quietly, bitting on his bottom lip.

"ok well thanks for your input." i turned on my heel and started to walk back into the house.

before i could open the door, david grabbed my arm and pulled me back to him. "what?"

"dude, we're not together and i can hang out with whoever i want without you having to approve of them." i looked up at him, not moving my arm out of his grip.

david quickly pulled me in closer and crashed our lips together. he let go of my arm and placed his hand on my cheek as i stood there in shock, kissing him back. i pulled away from him and let out a breath. "oh."

david went to go say something when zane ran out of the door, filming us both. "david and brinley??? what's going on here?" well fuck.

//////

are david & brinley actually rising? will allanii ever make a comeback into the story? questions that i probably don't even have the answer to. sorry this is kind of short but i just wanted a little filler with some action. keep commenting & voting ya babes. ok thanks for reading this mess!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

27.5K 359 21
"haha fuck you dobrik" "i'll fuck you if you want" complete.
239K 3.6K 27
in which rowan kinda sorta loves david, but it doesn't exactly matter because she's too young for him.
790K 3.6K 153
@graysondolan is now following you