Dancing in the Dark

By Sisi6161

*Warning: The book contains a setting at around a month or so ago, a one true pairing in fan fiction, vulgari... More

Sensing Something
Intruders Alert
Suspicions Suspicions
Thirteen Dude Meeting
Making up Stuff
Subtlety
Date in Hotel Room
Out of Tune
Super Smash Brothers
Running Around the Hotel
Sorting Things Out
Walk in the Park...At Night
Late Night Yoga Session
About Last Night
Sleeping Poet
Starbucks Date
15 minutes
New Groups!
Topline Meeting
Element Meeting
Tr5ble Meeting
Commotion
Crazy Leaders
Falsetto
Stethoscope
I'm Coming Out
First Live Show

Bonfire 8

4 0 0
By Sisi6161

Bonfire 8
At the Park
Sergio: Dudes, I don't know what type of bonfire we will be having tonight, but this will be the best bonding experience ever! *sheds a tear*
J-Hype: I know, right? I am so emotional and excited at the same damn time! *sheds a tear*
Camry: No worries, Serge and J, Bloom and I got you!
Bloom: Camry and I got this.
Camry: As you all know, Bloom and I have an important reason for the bonfire.
Bloom: The eight of us are gathered here in the park tonight to celebrate- 

Camry:The fact that Dance is real! *does his dance*

Bloom: Shit, Camry! Shit! You always have to be extra!
Camry: I love being extra!
Bloom: I was going to say brotherhood!
Camry: Oops! My bad!
Bloom: *sighs*
Marcus and Drew: *quiet giggles and grins gradually crescendoing into loud laughs and screams*
Jaden: Everything will go on Snapchat! *laughing*
Brady: I agree with you, dude! *laughing*
Sergio: *sighs* Seriously, dudes! You dudes are so...extra! *laughing*
J-Hype: *sighs* Really, dudes? You dudes can't help but being so...extra! *laughing*
Camry: You dudes are extra *laughing, jumping, running in circles, and screaming*
Bloom: Damn it, Camry! It's not funny, okay?!
Camry: C'mon, Bloom. You know you got to let loose and have fun once in the while!
Bloom: I wish the dudes of Six Track were here, then none of this wouldn't have happened. *sighs*

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

6.6M 179K 55
⭐️ ᴛʜᴇ ᴍᴏꜱᴛ ʀᴇᴀᴅ ꜱᴛᴀʀ ᴡᴀʀꜱ ꜰᴀɴꜰɪᴄᴛɪᴏɴ ᴏɴ ᴡᴀᴛᴛᴘᴀᴅ ⭐️ ʜɪɢʜᴇꜱᴛ ʀᴀɴᴋɪɴɢꜱ ꜱᴏ ꜰᴀʀ: #1 ɪɴ ꜱᴛᴀʀ ᴡᴀʀꜱ (2017) #1 ɪɴ ᴋʏʟᴏ (2021) #1 IN KYLOREN (2015-2022) #13...
753K 27.8K 103
The story is about the little girl who has 7 older brothers, honestly, 7 overprotective brothers!! It's a series by the way!!! 😂💜 my first fanfic...
55.1M 1.8M 66
Henley agrees to pretend to date millionaire Bennett Calloway for a fee, falling in love as she wonders - how is he involved in her brother's false c...
28.9M 916K 49
[BOOK ONE] [Completed] [Voted #1 Best Action Story in the 2019 Fiction Awards] Liam Luciano is one of the most feared men in all the world. At the yo...