Fremmer... It's Complicated ✔️

By _sparkle_7890

One graduation party. One last gig. One last chance for feelings to be revealed. School of Rock is ready for... More

Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Author's Note
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Important ❓
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26

Chapter 1

2K 30 0
By _sparkle_7890

Freddy POV

Hey I'm Freddy Huerta the drummer of School Of Rock! This awesome band we started a few years ago with our cool teacher Mr.Finn. He's pretty crazy but because of him I've had the best years of my life. My band mates are some of my best friends and I love them so much (even more than my hair). There's Tomika our wicked bassist. She and I skateboard and love to pull pranks, especially on Clark. Then there's Zack the guitarist. He and I go way back. Lawerence plays the keyboard and is awesome with tech. Then there's Summer, our band manager. I kind of have a crush on her. Every since that night on the rooftop I couldn't stop thinking about her. I get so nervous and so not Freddy when I'm around her. But it's all too late cause she's with Asher. I've tried to tell her how I feel but the words never get out. I know I'm running out of time but I have to tell her what's in my heart.

Well that's the first chapter guys hoped you liked it! Started out with a little intro and will get into the story later!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1K 6 12
We all know and love School of Rock because it's a good musical show, but what if it Summer had secret affairs with Zack and Lawrence and the others...
73.8K 2.2K 48
When the haunted hathaways and school of rock come together Tomika's secret is revealed. How will her friends react to it
1.6K 81 13
Told from Tomika's point of view, this story shows her commitment to the School Of Rock band and her ignoring the abuse she deals with from her dad...
22.7K 585 12
a story in which a girl has liked a boy for countless years and is ready to give up on him. Or so she thought. Meanwhile, another girl finds her unkn...