Dancing in the Dark

By Sisi6161

*Warning: The book contains a setting at around a month or so ago, a one true pairing in fan fiction, vulgari... More

Sensing Something
Intruders Alert
Suspicions Suspicions
Thirteen Dude Meeting
Making up Stuff
Date in Hotel Room
Out of Tune
Super Smash Brothers
Running Around the Hotel
Bonfire 8
Sorting Things Out
Walk in the Park...At Night
Late Night Yoga Session
About Last Night
Sleeping Poet
Starbucks Date
15 minutes
New Groups!
Topline Meeting
Element Meeting
Tr5ble Meeting
Commotion
Crazy Leaders
Falsetto
Stethoscope
I'm Coming Out
First Live Show

Subtlety

7 0 0
By Sisi6161

Subtlety
Miles' room
Mikey: *flipping his hair* I can't believe Camry was being extra at the meeting this evening. I mean, I understand Chance and Devin are lovers, but Camry is thinking so far ahead.
Miles: I see what you mean; we all love him to death, dude, but there is no need for him to be all...extra.
Mikey: Dude, I have to agree with everything you opinionated on; however, earlier this afternoon, you said to me and our fellow former six track members about sensing something up with Chance and Devin.
Miles: Mikey.
Mikey. Miles.
Miles: Did I exaggerate the words that came out of my mouth?
Mikey: No.
Miles: Alrightee, about Camry, we need to set up a personal meeting and we will talk to him ASAP.
Camry: *knocks the door*
Mikey and Miles: Who is it?
Camry: It's Camry!
Mikey: *opens the door* Hello, Camry. How was shooting b-ball with your crew?
Camry: It was all good! Especially when I sang Jungle Fever when-
Miles: *covers Camry's mouth* Zip it!
Camry: *licks Miles' hand*
Miles: *makes a disgusted face* Damn it, dude!
Camry: No problem, dude.
Mikey: Camry, Miles and I were discussing about you being extra when it comes to Chance and Devin. So, for the sake of Pete and the 15 dudes, including yourself, will you tone it down just a little bit, please?
Camry: I got you, dudes.
Miles: Thank you.
Camry: No problem.
Mikey: Dudes! Let's play Super Smash Brothers on Wii U!
Miles: I'm down!
Camry: I love this game!
Camry, Mikey, and Miles: *play SSBWU*

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

7.3M 303K 38
~ AVAILABLE ON AMAZON: https://www.amazon.com/dp/164434193X ~ She hated riding the subway. It was cramped, smelled, and the seats were extremely unc...
11.5M 298K 23
Alexander Vintalli is one of the most ruthless mafias of America. His name is feared all over America. The way people fear him and the way he has his...
213K 4.5K 47
"You brush past me in the hallway And you don't think I can see ya, do ya? I've been watchin' you for ages And I spend my time tryin' not to feel it"...
311K 9.3K 101
Daphne Bridgerton might have been the 1813 debutant diamond, but she wasn't the only miss to stand out that season. Behind her was a close second, he...