The Breeze [Tony Starks Daugh...

By stark11industries

The Breeze | "I am your father." "I thought we were playing out a Star Wars scene." ... More

Lifes A Breez
1. Lil Intro
2. Star Wars Right?
3. Wake up! Shopping Time
4. Peter and Hero Time
5. School? Nah.
6. Bad Dreams = Hospital
7. LA
8. $Starks Daughter$
9. My mom is a bitch...
10. You promise? I promise.
Skylar's Foster Home Cast
11. Spider-Boy
12. Failure Tattoo
13. Orange Haired Stalker
14. Shocker
15. Didn't see that coming...
16. Washington D.C.
17. Captain America
18. Don't Trust Anyone
19. Ghost Story
20. Relationship Advice From An Assassin
22. Big ol' Breakfast
23. Sit-Well in Hell
24. Fear
25. Peter Has Beautiful Abs.
26. Soldier
27. SPAGHETTI
28. Secrets
29. Thinking
30. Academic Decathlon
31. Jelly Glass
Avengers: Age of Ultron
32. Dead Stars
33. Getting Better
34. Blossom
35. New Girl, New Friends
Avengers: Age of Ultron
36. The Start Of Bad News
37. It's A Party Y'all
38. All I Want Is Honesty
39. Memory
40. Ew, Ultron
41. Normal
Hello!
42. Africa
43. Africa Aftermath

21. Breaking Down

11.8K 440 242
By stark11industries

Skylar Stark P.O.V.

"You know this thing?" Natasha asked, looking at Steve with confusion. It was a computer how could he possibly know him? What kinda A.I. is this? It has to be an A.I. Right?

"Arnim Zola was a German scientist who worked for the Red Skull. He's been dead for years." Steve answered walking around the computer room.

"So how's he on the computer?" I asked myself more than anyone else. It would be almost impossible to transfer his brain into a computer. Almost.

"First correction, I am swiss. Second, look around you. I have never been more alive." The scientist corrected Steve, he seemed angry, if that was possible for a computer.

"In 1972, I received a terminal diagnosis. Science could not save my body." The swiss man started.

"They could save your mind though?" I asked, amazed as well as horrified.

"Smart girl. My mind was worth saving, on 200,000 feet of databanks. You are standing in my brain." The man said. His accent was thick even though he was just a computer. I stepped to the side, looking at all the giant computers. This man is still living, and inside a computer. This is one hell of a trip.

"How did you get here?" Steve asked, bringing my attention back over to the crazy computer. "Invited." It answered simply.

"It was operation Paperclip after World War two. SHIELD recruited German scientists with strategic value." Natasha said, turning to me and Steven. Operation what?

"Operation Paperclip? Who ever comes up with the names of operations needs to be fired immediately. Couldn't they have named it something cooler? Like Operation Mad Scientist Computer Guy?" The two turned to me with a look. ". . . Never said I was good at making up names either." I excused.

"Seriously though? Let's invite the guy that was following Hitler around like a puppy. Sounds like a great idea." I said sarcastically. How stupid is SHIELD? Sure the guy was smart but I think it would be better to just get some trustworthy scientists.

"They thought I could help with their cause." Arnim Zola said, pointing his camera at me. Can you say creepy?

"Yeah, well, they obviously thought wrong."  I said, sitting down on a chair with a huff. How can people be so stupid sometimes?

"I also helped with my own cause." He said with a computerized laugh. "Obviously." I muttered, kicking the table.

"Hydra died with the Red Skull." Steve said not giving up on his delusions of a safe happy world without Hydra knocking on our front door. "Steve, when are you going to accept that Hydra has taken over SHIELD? Pierce is Hydra. Rumlow is Hydra. Half of SHIELD is probably Hydra. The whole Strike team is Hydra." I complained, listing Hydra off with my fingers. When I stopped talking I had just realized I had been yelling. I blew out a deep sigh of aggravation.

"You should listen to the Stark. She's quite right. Cut off one head, two more shall take its place." Zola said, showing us a picture of the Hydra logo. "Prove it." Cap said, disbelieving as always.

"Do you even know what a hydra looks like? A hydra was a greek myth of an animal with multiple heads, not a octopus." I told him condescendingly, only to be ignored, as per freakin' usual.

"Accessing archive. Hydra was founded in the belief that humanity could not be trusted with its own freedom. What we did not realize was that if you try to take the freedom, they resist. The war taught us much. Humanity needed to surrender its freedom willingly. After the war, SHIELD was founded, and I was recruited. The new Hydra grew a beautiful parasite inside SHIELD. For 70 years, Hydra has been secretly feeding crisis, reaping war, and when history did not cooperate, history was changed." Arnim Zola said, going on and on about how cool Hydra was. Sign up kids! We like to kill people because we don't want people to be free! Yay! No thanks.

"That's impossible. SHIELD would have stopped you." Natasha defended. Sorry Nat, but obviously they weren't stopped.

"Accidents will happen." Zola spoke, showing a picture of my grandfather. Accident? "Hydra created a world so chaotic that humanity is finally ready to sacrifice its freedom to gain security. Once a purification process is complete, Hydra's new world order will arise." He said, at the end showing the new helicarriers of mass destruction. Ha! Called it Fury! "We won, Captain. Your death amounts to the same as your life. A zero sum." Arnim said amused. Steve, however, was not amused. He punched the screen leaving it cracked hurrediously. The glass would be unrepairable.

"As I was saying . . ." Zola said, coming on to another screen, this one tinier. "What's on this drive." Steve commanded with full authority in his voice. You think he's just gonna tell you Steve? Guess you're dumber than I thought you were.

"Project Insight requires insight. So, I wrote an algorithm." Zola said not giving us much information. But more than I thought he would.

"What kinda algorithm? What's it do?" I asked, stepping up closer to the screen so I wouldn't mishear.

"The answer to your question is fascinating." Zola started. "I bet it is." I seethed sassily.

"Unfortunately for you deary and your friends, you shall be too dead to hear it." Zola ended. You could just feel the creepy mean smile on his face. I glanced back to the elevator doors, about to make a run for it when they closed with a smash.Steve had thrown his SHIELD at it but it was too late. Now there's no exit.

"Steve we got a bogey. Short range ballistic." Natasha said, looking down at my phone. I ran over to her, yanking my phone out of her hand to see what it said. It showed that a missile will be hitting in less than 30 seconds. Meaning: We are totally going to die.

"We only have 30 seconds." I said with a frown, my eyes glossing. My stomach had dropped all the way to the floor. I am too young to die. I'm only 14. I can not die! I will not die! I'm gonna die.

I'm totally freaking out.

"Who fired it?" Steve asked, breaking me out of my freakout. I looked down at my phone and wasn't surprised at all.

"SHIELD. But basically Hydra." I said with a fake quick smile.

"I am afraid I have been stalling, Captain. Admit it. It's better this way. We are, both of us, out of time." Zola said finishing his conversation forever. I grabbed the hard drive while Steve banged his shield on a lower part of flooring that was blocked by medal. It broke off. Me and Nat ran to him, jumping into the small flooring area. Steve held onto both me and Natasha, and his shield which was blocking the roof and walls from hitting us. Fire went everywhere around us. I could feel myself screaming as the heat reached my body, but couldn't hear it  because of the ring that was now in my ear.

"Steve!" I yelled, holding onto his torso like Nat. I saw rock come soaring to my head. The last thing I remember before I blacked out was Steve carrying me and Nat out of the flaming rocks.

---

Steve had stolen another car. Sorry, borrowed. I was strawn out in the back seat. Blood was dripping from my forehead. My whole body was covered with cement dust. My jeans were cut a little, but they were already tared before so I guess it didn't matter. My whole body throbbed and I couldn't find myself to sit up without my vision growing dark. The car came to an abrupt stop, making me roll down to the car floor with a thud.

"Sorry." Steve said with a sheepish grin. I glared back and rested my head back on the floor, not bothering to sit back up in my seat.

"Why aren't we moving?" I asked, realizing the car wasn't on.

"We're here." Steve said as if it was the obvious truth. "Here?" I asked. Where were we going?

"Sam's house." Steve said, opening his door with Natasha following in suit. I stayed where I was. Finding it to painful to even sit up, nor get out of the car. Steve opened my door and looked at me with pity. I was the one to get hurt the most. Yay me. I love when rocks come flying at my head. If you couldn't feel the sarcasm pouring out of me then something is seriously wrong with you.

"Come on, Sky." Steve said, grabbing beneath my armpits to raise me out of the car. I got out of the car and immediately fell to the ground as dizziness overlapped my willpower. "It's to dizzy. Why are there so many stars on this cloudy day?" I asked as I tried to blink away the bright stars that were circling my head. Steve ended up picking me up like a five year old. I held my arms around his neck so I didn't fall, and laid my head on his muscular shoulder. We walked up to a small but nice white house. I closed my eyes when the world started spinning. Natasha rung the doorbell, after a few moments a familiar man came out the door holding a glass of OJ. I hopped off of Steven, landing on the ground. I still had to lean on him for support. I grabbed Sam's OJ and chugged it down without warning. Yummy orange juice.

"Thanks." I said,handing the glass back to him with a smile.

"Sure." Sam said totally confused. He turned to Steve for an explanation.

"I'm sorry about this. We need a place to lay low." Steve told him with a puppy pout.

"Everyone we know is trying to kill us." Natasha said with a stern stare.

"They're trying but not succeeding. You got any ibuprofen? I have a killer headache." I said, stepping into his house but then tripping elegantly afterwards. "Everything hurts." I complained as I laid on the soft carpet.

"Come on in." Sam said kindly. Steve picked me up, setting me on my feet. Sam brought back two pills that I assumed to be ibuprofen. If it wasn't, well to late now. I downed it with my spit, not bothering with water.

"Do you have a shower? I need a shower." I said, not hearing his answer but heading down the hallway to find one anyways. "Skylar you can't just wander around in someone's house." Steve complained, giving me a disapproving glare.

"It's fine. I have a guest room down the hall on the right. It has a shower." Sam said.

I didn't waste anytime hopping into the shower. The warm water rolling down my skin with a slight burn. I sat down on the shower floor, holding myself in a hug. I just wanted to go home. I just wanted to drink hot coco with my dad. I wanted to go to school and walk down the halls with Peter.

I just wanted to go home.

I felt the tears roll down my cheeks as I silently sobbed. I want my dad. Why did Tony have to be taken away from me in the first place? This was all so unfair! I just want Peter to hold me and tell me everything's gonna be alright. Where's a Peter Parker when you need one?

I walked out of the shower, wrapping myself in a towel. My cheeks still had tears running down them as I got changed into my clothes form before. I was finally starting to break down. I walked out of the shower to find Steve laying on one of the two beds. He looked up at me and he seemed to brake a little bit. He walked over to me and engulfed me in a much needed hug.

"What's wrong Sky?" Steve asked, sitting me down on the bed. I sniffled and clung to him more before answering.

"I wanna go home. I want Peter. And I-I want my daddy." I cried out. Steve held onto me closer, whispering comforting words into my ears.

"Hey guys- Skylar what's wrong?" Natasha asked, curling up next to me on the bed. I choked back a sob and couldn't find myself to answer.

"She wants Peter and Tony." Steve told Natasha. I cried out a little more just at the mention of their names. I soon fell asleep from exhaustion with Natasha and Steve holding on to me. Sam was probably drinking OJ in his kitchen avoiding the sobbing mess that is me.

SORRY IT TOOK SO LONG!!!

COMMENT AND VOTE IF YOU WANT!!!!

LOVE YOU GUYS AND THANK YOU FOR GETTING ME TO 11K!!

BTW YOU GUYS SHOULD TOTALLY CHECK OUT  teen_user1

SHE HAS AN AMAZING IRON MAN DAUGHTER STORY THAT I ABSOLUTELY LOVE AND AM OBSESSED WITH!!

YOU SHOULD ALSO CHECK OUT advancedcharm-   

SHE HAS HELPED ME SO MUCH THROUGH ALL OF THIS AND WAS THERE SINCE PRETTY MUCH THE BEGINNING OF MY BOOK. SO BIG THANKS TO THAT GIRL! ALSO YOU SHOULD TOTALLY CHECK OUT HER BOOKS IT WOULD MEAN THE WORLD TO ME!

As Always,

PEACE OUT MY BUDS

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

401K 10.3K 30
"Kid, there are some things we can't prevent. Death is one of them." Tony takes young Peter Parker under his care, after his Aunt is pulled off of li...
41.5K 779 32
Y/N Starks life isn't like your average teenager. Most kids her age are going to high school, going to partys, applying for collage... but Y/N? Y/N...
203K 6K 29
You have lived your whole life, knowing who your father is, but he doesn't know about you. One day when your room mate and best friend, Peter Parker...
638 13 8
Bucky Barnes x reader (This story only has the characters from the MCU and follows some of the same plot. Other than that it's all made up for this...