Manipulation (Sequel To Total...

بواسطة DijaMohd

Sequel to Total Control This starts off with a new start for the reader. It's been almost five years since he... المزيد

A New Begining
A Hesitant Introduction
A New Friend
Another Birthday
An Old 'Friend'
Stuck In A Loop
Puppeteer
A/n
Not the Dark I remember pt. 1
Crushed
A/n
Not the Dark I remember pt. 2
A/n
Back and Forth
Q&A
Confrontation
A/n
Eye Opener
A/a AGAIN!!!!!!
Demon Business
Resolving Mistakes
Tagged
Dark's Here
A/n
You Can't Run, nor Hide
A/n
The Past catches up
Answers
Tagged
Third Book

A/n

880 28 98
بواسطة DijaMohd

100 followers!!!!!!

Holy shit. I don't not very expect this. I didn't even know I hit 100. I didn't even know I was close to 100.

I honestly just love writing, and hardly ever check my profile to see the numbers. The only number I've ever looked at was the amount of reads my book has ever gotten. And marveling at how it climbed. It's is so amazing to me that this many people like my work.

I can't fathom it. Thank you all for this. And lemme just say, what the fuck. This book has over 500 reads already. WHAT THE HELL!! That is insane! Holy shit.

I can't go on about this enough, so imma just end I here cuz I'll be going on forever. But Thank you SO MUCH. I hope I don't disappoint any of you.

And with that, you guys can start partying. That mean you WolfixWritesUT

واصل القراءة

ستعجبك أيضاً

1.1M 26.1K 22
"I will chain you up and keep you in my bedroom forever. The only one who you will ever love is me. You are mine Ella and nobody, not even God can ch...
13.8K 586 26
This is a different series from my Dark Corners series. This is one where there's not a whole bunch of torture and pain inflicted on your character p...
97.4K 2.8K 34
You meet a nice guy,suprisingly he has interests for you too! When he invites you to his 'home', it surprises you of how he lives. And how powerful h...
46.9K 1.8K 24
Mark has been missing for weeks by the time you're visited by Darkiplier - master manipulator/part time murderer. Initially, Dark seems charming and...