Mr. Shallow || K. Taehyung

By lazilazuli

Kim Taehyung, an unhappy university student, hasn't been in the mood to mess around with any girls lately, bu... More

「Chapter 1」
「Chapter 2」
「Chapter 3」
「Chapter 4」
「Chapter 5」
「Chapter 6」
「 Chapter 7」
「Chapter 8」
「Chapter 9」
「Chapter 10」
「Chapter 11」
「Chapter 12」
「Chapter 13」
「Chapter 14」
「Chapter 15」
「Chapter 16」
「Chapter 17」
「Chapter 18」
「Chapter 19」
「Chapter 20」
「Chapter 21」
「Chapter 22」
「Chapter 24」
「Chapter 25」
「Chapter 26」
「Chapter 27」
「Chapter 28」
「Chapter 29」
「Chapter 30」
「Chapter 31」
「Chapter 32」
「Chapter 33」
「Chapter 34」
「Chapter 35」
「Chapter 36」
「Chapter 37」
「Chapter 38」
「Chapter 39」
「Chapter 40」
「Chapter 41」
「Chapter 42」
「Chapter 43」
「Chapter 44」
「Chapter 45」
「Chapter 46」
「Chapter 47」
「Chapter 48」
「Chapter 49」
「Chapter 50」
「Chapter 51 」
「Chapter 52」
「Chapter 53」
「Chapter 54」
「Chapter 55」
「Chapter 56」
「Chapter 57」
「Chapter 58」
「Chapter 59」
「Chapter 60」
「Chapter 61」
「Chapter 62」
「Chapter 63」
「Chapter 64」
「Chapter 65」
「Chapter 66」
「Chapter 67」
「Chapter 68」
「Chapter 69」
「Chapter 70」
「Chapter 71」
「Chapter 72」
「Chapter 73」
「Chapter 74」
「Chapter 75」
「Chapter 76」
「Chapter 77」
「Chapter 78」
「Chapter 79」
「Chapter 80」
「Chapter 81」
「Chapter 82」
「Chapter 83」
「Chapter 84」
「Chapter 85」
「Chapter 86」
「Chapter 87」
「Chapter 88」
「Chapter 89」
「Chapter 90」
「Chapter 91」
「Chapter 92」
「Chapter 93」
「Chapter 94」
「Chapter 95」
「Chapter 96」
「Chapter 97」
「Chapter 98」
「Chapter 99」
「Chapter 100」
「Chapter 101」
「Chapter 102」
「Chapter 103」
「Chapter 104」
「Chapter 105」
「Chapter 106」
「Chapter 107」

「Chapter 23」

575 21 1
By lazilazuli

"There she is, that fucking skank!" Suhwa marched as quickly as her heels would allow her to towards Sumin. "Yah!" she screeched.

--"What the--" Minji's head whipped behind her in the direction of the fuming Suhwa.--

"This is all your fault, Sumin!" she stood before her with a hard scowl. Her hands were tightly balled into a fist, teeth grit and you could nearly see the veins popping from her head. "Because of you, Jungkook and Yoongi oppa want nothing to do with us!"

"They even called us snobby bitches," Sujin whined.

"How is this my fault?!" Sumin snapped back.

"You're the one who gave us false information to spread!" Suhwa barked.

Sumin shifted her weight onto one foot saying, "that's not my problem." She folded her arms over her chest.

"What?!"

"Like I said back at the mall yesterday, telling Jiyeong about everything was never apart of the plan. However, I do thank you for not mentioning my name. It's much appreciated, really. Now all I have to do is wait for the day that Taehyung oppa asks me for my hand."

Suhwa scoffed in amusement, "Taehyung was in that video too, y'know. Even though the video didn't show him saying anything, he must have had to at some point." She then smirked, "Taehyung doesn't give a shit about you. I bet your sorry ass lied about him liking you, didn't you, you desperate little bitch."

"If I'm a desperate little bitch, then what does that make you? I mean, you're the one who got the idea to start a rumor about Jiyeong in the first place. All I did was tell you what I heard."

Suhwa was seething with anger. "You fucking cunt! You're messing with the wrong girls!" she screeched. "I. Will. End you!"

"You had better watch your back, Sumin!" Sujin gave her one last final warning before taking Suhwa's hand, and walking off.

"I hope you'll end me the same way that you've ended your own chances~" Sumin blew the girls a kiss before sashaying the other way.

"How come there are no more decent girls in this building anymore? Why can't we have them instead of the crazy one?"

"Maybe because you guys already fucked just about all the decent girls into crazy bitches."

"Maybe," Jimin shrugged.

"I'll be right back" Minji, with her eyes glued to Sumin, stood from her seat. "I gotta pee." She then jogged her way over to Sumin.

"Take your time." Jimin waved her off. "Alright, let's talk about who's going to bring what."

"I should get going, too," Jungkook stepped out from his seat on the bench. "I'm going to go pick Jiyeong up from class, so I'll see you guys later tonight." Jungkook waved at the rest before shoving his hands down his jacket pocket and walking away.

"Hey, where do you think you're going?" Minji called her.

When Sumin turned around, she scoffed at the sight of who it was that was trying to catch her attention. Her weight shifted to one leg and she crossed her arms over her chest. "Where I'm going is none of your business."

"Were those the supersluts I just saw waking away just now?" Minji asked.

"If you're talking about Suhwa and Sujin, then yes. What of it?"

"They looked pretty pissed off just now. Something happened, right?"

"Why the hell would you care about anything that has to do with them? I thought that you didn't like them."

"You're right, I hate those snobs, but we just found out that those same snobs were the ones who posted that crap about Jiyeong."

Sumin feigned a look of shock, "they were the ones behind it? That's weird, I never heard them talking about anything like that."

"'You never heard them talking about anything like that'? I find it pretty weird--no, suspicious--that even though you hang out with them, you had no idea that they were plotting something like this. Could it be that you guys aren't as close as you make it seem?"

"Pfft, we're close."

"If you are, then they should have told you something about this. Unless," Minji folded her arms over her chest and tilted her head, "you had something to do with it yourself."

"How could I have had something to do with the post, if I was the one who gave her advice?"

"I'm starting to think that you gave her advice for your own benefit."

"Sumin squinted. "Are you fucking kidding me?"

"I saw everything that went on after those idiots left our table. I think I even heard Suhwa cursing you out."

"She was not cursing me out," Sumin denied.

"Really, because it seemed that way to me. Sujin claimed that the rumor weren't their fault, so that has to mean that they weren't alone in this situation."

"So what," Sumin tilted her head, "you think that because I hang out with them that I had something to do with the rumor?"

"I think you either started that rumor about Jiyeong or at least had something to do with it. I also think that you not only put Jiyeong in that horrible situation, but have been doing some sneaky shit behind our backs.

"Why the fuck would I do something like that to my own friend? Are you sure you're not the one who made that post?"

"Excuse me? What reason do I have to start a shit rumor on my own best friend? I've been telling 

her to keep away from those losers since day one, so that something like this wouldn't have tohappen."

"I don't know," Sumin shrugged a shoulder. "Maybe you wanted a chance to get with one of the guys. You sure look like you'd go for Jungkook or Jimin."

"No, Sumin, that sounds like a reasonable fit for you. Besides, I'd never fall for any of those losers."

"Pfft--" Sumin rolled her eyes.

"What were you 3 talking about?"

Sumin sized Minji up and down, "What we discuss has nothing to do with you."

"Well, it has to do with Jiyeong. And what has to do with Jiyeong, has to do with me."

Sumin smirked, "Yah, are you sure you're not secretly gay for Jiyeong?"

Minji sized Sumin up and down. "Don't be fucking stupid. Tell me what you three were talking about?" She became sterner. This flustered Sumin and got her to spill something, but not much.

"They were just pissed about the boys dissing them, that's all."

"That's all? Sumin I did mention that they said it wasn't their fault, right? Not a lot of people know Jiyeong's name around here, so it would have had to have been someone close to her."

"Are you really going to keep accusing me of something I had nothing to do with?"

"You're the most suspicious one out of all of us!" Minji barked. "You don't think I've noticed how batshit jealous you get over Taehyung whenever he gets along with Jiyeong?"

"I don't get batshit jealous!" she retorted.

Minji then scoffed with the shake of her head, as an amused chuckled came from her. "You've really become a despicable and selfish bitch. Just the other day you were defending those bitches, and now you're saying you don't care about their feelings?"

"Wha--I never said that!"

"It was surely implied!" Minji raised her voice. "Now I'm sure you had those pair of sluts doing your dirty work, and even had them take the biggest fall for you."

Sumin started to get nervous but knew that swerving the conversation from off of her was the only way to go. Sumin then feigned confidence with a smirk on her lips. "Get real, Park Minji. I may like Taehyung oppa a lot, but what the hell do you expect me to gain for doing all of this? Even though Jiyeong doesn't like him, he seems to be warming up to her. If anything, this is still a friendly competition between me and her."

At this point, Minji had to keep quiet to think too herself. Even if Sumin was the one behind it, it's not like anything would change between them.

"Y'know, you've been acting like a real bitch lately." Sumin smirked, "I think it's about time for you to find yourself, man."

Minji sneered at her. "I'll find myself a man about the same time that you stop sneaking around with half of those guys on the basketball team."

Sumin's eyes widened. "Who says I'm sneaking around with them?!" She was beginning to lose her calm composure.

Minji scoffed, "I've seen you in the classes that we have together." Sumin just kept silent as she rolled her eyes, irritated by the truth. "If I find out that you had any part in this, shit's not going to look so pretty on your end."

Sumin scoffed. "You think you're someone to be afraid of, huh?" She took two steps closer to Minji. "Your threats aren't worth shit."

"My threats might not be worth shit to you, but I wonder if you'll be saying the same shit if you're beloved oppa were to catch on to your fishy behavior." Which they pretty much had anyway. The smirk on Sumin's lips was wiped off completely, leaving Minji with the triumphant smirk in the end. "Did you forget that I hang out with those dorks too?" Minji chuckled, "don't worry, if you have nothing to do with this like you say you don't, then you'll have nothing to worry about."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

137K 5.2K 24
[Completed] Taehyung's long term trauma has never ceased to an end when his parents had both died in tragedy. Constantly hidden from the world,Taehyu...
378K 20.6K 41
" You know, people say that there's one world, but when I look into your eyes, I see two. " •••••• Jeon Jungk...
2.5M 141K 37
«Kim Taehyung helps your boyfriend cheat» au «"You shouldn't be with him!" Taehyung says, chest heaving from screams. "Then who should I be with?" Y...
13.6K 2.2K 32
♟️: Just like two swords couldn't stay in one sheath, similarly Jung Hoseok and Kim Taehyung couldn't stay together in one place. Both were famous be...