Brave // Harry Styles

Autorstwa whatsup1D

She walked to the school, the cold wind whipping her hair around and making her pull her coat impossibly clos... Więcej

Brave
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 7
Sorry!
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19

Chapter 6

38 1 0
Autorstwa whatsup1D

"I'm sorry,"

I turned around as sure enough, it was him. He was staring at me with true sincereness in his green eyes, and I could tell he was having trouble saying this, which means he must of thought about it in some way.

"Uh, it's okay," I answered awkwardly, not entirely knowing what to say.

"Okay, well if you want to talk or anything, uh, let me know and yeah..." He trailed off and I nodded awkwardly and turned back around in my seat.

That was weird.

That was terribly weird.

Once Mrs. Jenkins was done presenting what to do, we got going on our small assignment. However, I didn't do it. I simply doodled and I somehow found myself doodling Harry's name.

I have no absolute idea why, but I quickly threw the paper away in risk of someone seeing it. That would be rather bad, and not to mention embarrassing.

I am glad Harry was so nice. He usually isn't, but I guess he might be coming around to me. Who knows, maybe he is opening up to me. The real world.

His life is like a book. You can flip through the chapters and simply find out it's been through a lot, but you can't just read the back of the book. You can't read the prologue and understand what everything means, or what's gonna happen. You have to thoroughly read each chapter and maybe even make a few markings of the important points to fully understand. And maybe that is the problem. No one takes the time to make the markings, or to re-read each chapter. They skim through it or read the back and decide they know it all. He is a judged character. He was a book I was going to finish even if it was the last thing I did.

The bell rang to snap me out of the daydream I was in and I quickly picked up my books and walked out the door quickly. I didn't even like this place. I wanted to leave more than anything. But I couldn't. I had to be strong.

I went to writing and she assigned us to write about an interesting topic you want to learn more about. We will be writing about this person or thing every week so she said to pick something good. I decided I could keep my Harry notes and stats in this folder since no one read it. I got out my notebook and began writing down whatever came to mind.

He was a beautiful mystery I had yet to uncover. He had brown dazzling curls yet they were not full curls, he had heart stopping green eyes that could make you melt into a puddle right at your feet, he had a time changing personality that could make you swoon at one moment and throw up at the next. I know he is something more than what he stands out for. Under his façade, there is a screaming spirit banging to get out. There is a demon inside, for something he shows daily when an angel is simply tearing up the devils wings to pry out to his heart. He will show the side one day, whether his heart has to jog a prairie and a half to get there, he will be strong. He will come out. He will.

I left it at that and decided this was all too clichè. It was something odd to write about, but it was an assignment and I was never turning it in. I don't know if I'm going to continue, but it was fun while it lasted. It cleared my head and made my heart tug at the same time. It was a crazy effect he had over me, but I don't like him yet. I don't love him. I don't want anything to do with him if he acts like he did yesterday or the days before. If he acts like he did today, we are traveling down a good road. A road I would definitely continue my path down.

I walked out to my locker when the bell rang and headed out to my car. I noticed Harry was in the truck next to my car and I looked at him. He was already staring at me. He let a small smile fall on his lips and then he turned his body around in his seat to back out. Once he was gone, I let out a deep breath I didn't even know I was holding in.

Once I got home, I decided to call Chanel. It was Monday night, which meant The Voice was on. The Voice was my favorite show and I insisted on watching it every Monday and Tuesday. I liked when Chanel watched it with me.

"Hey, wanna come over and watch The Voice?" I pondered through the phone.

"Sure," she replied and I instantly hung up and got some buttery, salty popcorn and sodas.

We were trying to stay healthy.

Once that was done, I sat on the couch and waited for Chanel to come knocking, but it didn't come.

My mom should be home later tonight; she works at the bookstore downtown. My mom also is a manager. She has managed some of the bigger artists and even helped them with music. Ariana Grande, Usher, and Rihanna are some big ones, but there are honestly so many more that I love. That's why some people say we have money, but not as much as you'd think.

Soon enough, I heard the knock and got up to answer it, cautiously. Last time I went to open a door I found out my dad was dying.

When I opened the door I saw the familiar comforting face of my friend Chanel.

"Hey, it's on in two minutes! What took you so long?" I yelled as I hit her with a pillow.

"Uh, well my mother yelled at me a little bit. But no biggie, lets watch the show!"

I laughed and turned up the volume to listen to the sound of my favorite voices. My favorite coach was Blake Shelton. He was who I would pick if I got to go on that show. That is, if I had a pretty voice. I don't.

I started dozing off after a few artists performed, but soon got back in it when my favorite came out. She was on Blake's team, that smart lady.

As I am watching the addictive show, I catch up on my homework and absentmindedly braid my hair while talking to Chanel. She makes me feel better when I'm sad. I honestly think she is my best friend.

"Are we best friends?" I blurted out.

"I thought so," she answered nonchalantly.

"Okay, good," I smiled, "I like best friends," I added.

She giggled and ate a handful of popcorn. A girl on the show came out and she had a British accent. It reminded me of Harry. His accent is as deep and beautiful as the ocean. It is a musical rhythm in my head that I can't get out, but who said I wanted it out? It was comforting on rare occasions when it wasn't used to patronize you.

I shook the thought of Harry from my head and quickly returned my attention back towards Chanel.

"I need to sleep, I'll see you tomorrow?"

That was my nice way of saying "get out."

"Okay, I'll talk to you later," she said as she got up and headed out the door.

I sighed and slipped in farther under the blankets we got out. My eyes were forcing themselves shut and I couldn't seem to keep them open, so I finally stopped putting up a fight and let them close.

Harry's POV

I flipped through the pages of the book, finally deciding to do my homework. I don't understand why I need to know how to balance equations and find the value of x.

Have you seen me? I'm probably not the accountant type.

I decided I was done and slammed the book shut, probably over dramatically, and layed back on my bed.

I got Lacy's number from Chanel. Maybe I should call her? I sprawled out on my bed and put my hand behind my head for support while dialing Lacy's number with the other one. There were about 3 rings before she answered with a confused sounding voice.

"Hello?"

"Hey," I vaguely answered.

"Who is this?" She pondered.

"Harry, who is this?" I mocked.

"How did you get my number?"

I smiled at her confused sounding voice while deciding whether I should make fun of her or not. I know she gets upset when I tease her but I can't help it, it's funny to annoy her.

"Let's not worry about that," I decided to reply.

"Uhm, why are you calling?"

Can I not catch a break with this girl? She always thinks I want something.

"To talk,"

"Oh,"

This is boring.

"What are you wearing?" I teased.

"Harry! That's so inappropriate," she scolded, "I'm gonna go now," she added.

"Hey! Hey! I was kidding," I laughed.

"Whatever," she muttered.

"Okay, fine grumpypants,"

"Bye Harry,"

I didn't want to reply, cause I didn't want her to go. I let her hang up the phone, then I decided to take a quick shower. I grabbed a towel and some boxers and walked to the bathroom. I stripped from my clothes and let the hot water hit me on the back first, before easing the rest of me into the water.

I shampooed and conditioned then carefully stepped over the side of the tub. Once I was dried off, I slipped on my boxers then headed to the comfort that was my bed.

Something was different about Lacy. She makes me laugh, yet makes me so mad at the same time. I don't like her, but I can't help but like her a little bit. I don't see myself picking her flowers or buying her chocolates anytime soon, but you know what I mean.

I scrolled through my Facebook before deciding to check Instagram, which I hadn't done in a while.

I clicked on the abandoned app and was astonished by all the mentions and follows I had. I looked through my notifications and I noticed I had a like and a follow from a girl I knew.

@lacy_montgomery11

I smiled and clicked the follow button next to her name. I went through her photos and noticed she took a lot of selfies.

I screenshotted a lot of her pics along with liking them. I could definitely use some of these for blackmail. Maybe like making some edits with boogers hanging or a unibrow and sending it out to the school. I don't know, it just depends on how mad she makes me.

There was one of them where she had cotton candy on her fingers while making a wide eyed crazy face at the camera. You could tell she didn't take it herself. I screenshotted it and locked my phone before shutting my eyes, but not before commenting;

This one is my favorite. x

-----------------------------------------

This was quite a short chapter. Like really short!

In sorry!

Next update should be around Tuesday or Wednesday, cause I'm slow. Oops.

I seriously talk to myself in these things. I guarantee no one is reading this and waiting for updates so i might as well just talk to myself

Oh whale

Okay. Have a dreat day.

-ashley x

Czytaj Dalej

To Też Polubisz

77.8K 1.8K 33
!Uploads daily! Max starts his first year at college. Everything goes well for him and his friends PJ and Bobby until he meets Bradley Uppercrust the...
234K 8K 98
Ahsoka Velaryon. Unlike her brothers Jacaerys, Lucaerys, and Joffery. Ahsoka was born with stark white hair that was incredibly thick and coarse, eye...
95.9K 3.2K 52
"𝐓𝐫𝐮𝐭𝐡, 𝐝𝐚𝐫𝐞, 𝐬𝐩𝐢𝐧 𝐛𝐨𝐭𝐭𝐥𝐞𝐬 𝐘𝐨𝐮 𝐤𝐧𝐨𝐰 𝐡𝐨𝐰 𝐭𝐨 𝐛𝐚𝐥𝐥, 𝐈 𝐤𝐧𝐨𝐰 𝐀𝐫𝐢𝐬𝐭𝐨𝐭𝐥𝐞" 𝐈𝐍 𝐖𝐇𝐈𝐂𝐇 Caitlin Clark fa...
161K 5.7K 42
❝ if I knew that i'd end up with you then I would've been pretended we were together. ❞ She stares at me, all the air in my lungs stuck in my throat...