Suicidal Love::Hidan

Oleh animefreak00910

A woman named Thanerah Kross, an ordinary woman, meets Hidan from the Akatsuki by being a sacrifice for Lord... Lebih Banyak

Chapter 1 Thanerah Kross
Chapter 2 Bomb
Chapter 3 Urahto
Chapter 4 Full Moon
Chapter 5 Train
Chapter 6 Guardian
Chapter 7 Cross my Heart
Chapter 8 Crystallization
Chapter 9 Thinking About You
Chapter 10 Ice Cream
Chapter 11 Dance
Chapter 12 Brotherhood
Chapter 13 Old
Chapter 14 Heartless
Chapter 15 Hero
Chapter 16 Boom!
Chapter 17 Cold
Chapter 18 Mistake
Chapter 19 Marriage
Chapter 20 Suffer no More
Chapter 21 Fine or not Fine
Chapter 22 Coming
Chapter 23 Cookie
Chapter 24 Grave
Chapter 25 Free At Last
Chapter 26 Poor Hidan
Chapter 27 Ship
Chapter 28 Gate
Chapter 29 Concern
Chapter 30 Welcome Back!
Chapter 31 Code
Chapter 32 Forgiven
Chapter 33 Mails
Chapter 34 Breath
Chapter 35 Doctor Raze
Chapter 36 Whip
Chapter 37 Gift
Chapter 38 Crazy
Chapter 39 Mission
Chapter 40 Found
Chapter 41 No Idea
Chapter 42 Back
Chapter 43 Burns
Chapter 44 Weird Dreams
Chapter 45 Massage
Chapter 46 Shower
Chapter 47 Dinner
Chapter 48 Movie
Chapter 49 Pregnant?
Chapter 50 Shot
Chapter 51 Guns
Chapter 52 Loud
Chapter 53 Business
Chapter 54 Laundry
Chapter 55 Chess
Chapter 56 Chase
Chapter 57 Torture
Chapter 58 Cells
Chapter 59 Deal
Chapter 60 Plan
Chapter 61 Nobody
Chapter 62 Home
Chapter 63 Punishment
Chapter 64 Falling
Chapter 65 Brother
Chapter 66 Dango
Chapter 67 Lunch
Chapter 68 Say It Already!
Chapter 69 Family
Chapter 71 Knight
Chapter 72 Assailant
Chapter 73 Lost
Chapter 74 Kushoo
Chapter 75 Disturbance
Chapter 76 Sweet
Chapter 77 Tower
Chapter 78 Father and Son
Chapter 79 Impossible!
Chapter 80 The Fire
Chapter 81 Twang!
Chapter 82 Uncle!
Chapter 83 Invitation
Chapter 84 Connections
Chapter 85 Package
Chapter 86 Strawberries
Chapter 87 Break In
Chapter 88 Teaser!
Chapter 89 Casino
Chapter 90 Crashers
Chapter 91 Croissant
Chapter 92 Preparations
Chapter 93 Properly
Chapter 94 Rise and Shine
Chapter 95 Their Wedding
Chapter 96 Insane!
Chapter 97 Despair's Den
Chapter 98 Glad
Chapter 99 Worthless
Chapter 100 Drink

Chapter 70 Take Me

5K 119 16
Oleh animefreak00910

In the early morning Thanerah was still sleeping soundlessly in bed while only covered by the bed covers. Hidan in the other hand was sitting on the edge of the bed while putting on his boots. He just received a message from Rolf and the other two colleagues that they need to meet him immediately at the Endless City Town Square.

After Hidan finished putting on his boots and glanced back at his sleeping wife. *F**k, if only this wasn’t so damn f**king important I could have sleep here all day with her...* he sighed heavily in disappointment then leaned forward to place a soft kiss on her lips.

Hidan pulled away from the kiss which nearly took his entire will. He groaned softly and pulled away but he didn’t get far. Thanerah suddenly grabbed his hand and he looked back at her. “Where are you going...?” she asked tiredly with her eyes half opened.

Hidan’s eyes softened and he sat back on the edge of the bed while he held her hand “I have to go. I got an important meeting with the colleagues. They say it’s urgent”

“Really?” she glanced at the clock on the nightstand then returned her eyes at him “It’s 3.30 in the morning”

He groaned as he rolled his eyes “I f**king know...” he kissed her knuckles softly “...but I have to go now”

Thanerah shook her head “Take me with you” she softly begged. Hidan hesitated for a moment then asked her as he squeezed her hand.

“Are you sure? I mean, it’s only a f**king meeting and all”

“Hey,” she covered their hands with her free one “Where ever you’re going, I’m coming.”

Hidan smirked softly and rubbed her hand with his thumb “You know you don’t f**king have to” she covered his lips with her finger to stop him from talking.

“No, I really want to”

To be honest Hidan felt relief to hear that. He kissed her finger softly then pulled away “Then get ready”

Hidan entered the ship deck and went to the smallest one after he registered at the Main Dock. Thanerah entered the small ship with Hidan while she was wearing her uniform and holding a cup of coffee in her hand to keep her awake.

The hatch door was closed behind her, but after Thunder came in. He wanted to tag along since he won’t keep his sight off Thanerah nearly 24/7 besides when she and Hidan are having sex of course. Thanerah sat on the seat next to the pilot one which Hidan sat on after putting his sword/scythe on the weapon holder at the side. He was sipping some coffee as well then put it in the cup supporter at the side.

He flicked a few little switches here and there and pressed a few buttons on hologram screens. Soon a voice was heard from the Main Dock “Sector 9 rotating 90 degrees”

“Roger that” replied Hidan as he grabbed onto the steering wheel after buckling himself to the chair. Thanerah quickly did the same thing as she felt the movement of the ship.

The rotation stopped and the Gate written ‘gate 9’ was opened. “You are clear to take off” said from the Main Dock once more. Hidan smirked softly and cracked his knuckles.

“Oh how I f**king missed this...” he murmured to himself with a crazy grin.

“Hidan...?” she asked warily and have frightened. Hidan just continued to grin like a maniac and said to Thanerah.

“Good thing you didn’t eat any f**king breakfast.”

“Hidan, take it eas-!!” she was cut off when Hidan just took the ship off in a sudden take off with full boost power and flew to the dark sky as Thanerah screamed “Hidan!!” They heard a loud bump at the back so they looked to see Thunder struggling to stand on his feet. Hidan snickered at the sight wickedly and looked back to the sky.

“Whoops, my f**king bad” he highly said without a doubt of sarcasm.

Thanerah just rolled her eyes and prayed silently to her father to have a merciful flight with her maniac husband.

After Hidan landed the ship on a grassy clearing the hatch door was opened. Thunder quickly ran out of the ship and went to the side quickly to barf. Thanerah covered her mouth with her hand while she was still sitting inside the ship until she heard a dark snicker beside her. She softly glared at her husband.

“That wasn’t funny, Hidan” she growled softly as she punched his shoulder but he didn’t seemed to be affected by it.

“I-I’m sorry, babe but I can’t f**king help it!” he confessed through snickering.

They noticed Thunder returning to the ship and dropped himself on the floor flatly. Thanerah immediately felt pity towards Thunder “Poor Thunder...”

Hidan did a lazy hand gesture towards him “Ah, let him be” he unbuckled himself, stood up and pressed a few numbers on the hologram screens. “Now come on, they’re waiting for us already. This better b f**king important...” he grumbled the last part as he pressed ‘enter’.  He grabbed his weapon and put it on his back.

Thanerah unbuckled herself from her chair as well and quickly walked to Thunder. “Thunder, do you mind staying here alone until we come back?” his answer was a shook of his head, as she expected. She petted him softly before she heard Hidan’s voice from outside.

“Thanerah!” called out Hidan.

“Coming!” replied Thanerah and she quickly walked out of the ship before the hatched door was closed shut.

The couple walked through the quiet deserted streets in the dark night until they reached the Town Square with only a night lamp lit in the Town Square with the large fountain in the middle that was still. Thanerah looked around warily and asked Hidan “Where are these colleagues of yours?”

Hidan scanned the surroundings as well “I don’t know...” he turned to look at her “...they should be here already”

“We are” a different voice was heard from the dark corners.

Thanerah and Hidan turned their head towards the voice and see Rolf coming out of the shadows like a ghost. Hidan sighed softly then they both shook hands “Now, what the f**k is so important to tell me at this f**king hour?”

Rolf was going to speak until his eyes landed on Thanerah who was standing behind Hidan. Rolf asked Hidan without his eyes leaving her. “Who is this?” Hidan glanced at Thanerah then mentioned her to come here by holding a hand out to her. She accepted his offer and she stood by his side as he wrapped an arm around her shoulders.

“This is my wife, Thanerah. She wanted to tag along”

Rolf narrowed her eyes at her before looking back at Hidan “Can we trust her?” Hidan narrowed his eyes and tightened his hold around her.

“I trust her with my life.”

Rolf continued to look at Thanerah in suspicion until he let out a heavy sigh “If you trust her then I will.”

Hidan murmured to him and immediately said “Now, get to the f**king point.”

Rolf leaned closer “The enemy is moving towards Hanatul City as we speak. I don’t know when they will strike or where they are but I know they will attack soon enough.”

“What the f**k do you think they want?”

“I’m not so sure.”

A different feminine voice with some slight slack-off-accent joined in the conversation “Maybe I can help with that” the three turned their heads to see a woman wearing a suit mixed with armour and leather while wearing a dark hood and black guns tied to her thighs. She gracefully walked towards them as Hidan whispered to Thanerah.

“This is Mercy, a top assassin”

Thanerah narrowed her eyes at her in suspicion and Hidan saw her concern so he quickly said “And she’s married to a Captain of the Republic City”

Thanerah arched a brow at him “Republic City?”

“I’ll explain that later” he greeted Mercy with a nod “Mercy”

She nodded back when she stopped beside Rolf “Hidan”. She turned to Rolf “You” she growled as she crossed her arms. Rolf softly glared at her under his hood.

“Nice to see you too, sister”

*They’re brother and sister?!* Thought Thanerah, now that she saw the resemblance between the two, she understood. Hidan groaned softly and snapped his fingers between their small glaring contest

“Hey, wake the f**k up!”

They both snapped out of their thoughts and returned their eyes to Hidan. “Give me the f**king information already!” demanded Hidan, for some reason it was turning on Thanerah but she hid it well.

They both groaned and Mercy finally said as she crossed her arms and put more of her weight to left side. “I’ve gathered some information from my Assassins and they say that they’re aiming for the High Priest”

Thanerah felt Hidan went tense “W-Why the f**k are they after him?” asked Hidan with a hint of anger in his voice, Thanerah wasn’t sure if he was angry at his father or the enemies who are after him. 

Lanjutkan Membaca

Kamu Akan Menyukai Ini

6.3K 284 25
Hidan would do anything for his religion. But what will he do when it's not quite what he expects? Especially when they feel the same way? Will he be...
470K 15.3K 27
Meet Misaki Minami, a 12 year old girl from the Country of the wave, orphaned at the age of 5 and then taken under the care of a S-ranked criminal, a...
91.4K 2.7K 28
Y/n senju the granddaughter of Tobirama. But what happens when everyone she loves dies and joins the akatsuki and meet Obito. Will she find out who h...
1.9M 65.7K 72
Now we move on with the life of Rin Uchiha. Her return to the village, her assignment to a team and the secret she must hide from everyone including...