Chapter 68 Say It Already!

Thanerah was brought to a sushi restaurant that is still available in the building. The restaurant was nearly deserted but Thanerah and Hidan didn’t mind of it at all. They took the table at the corner of the room so they would have their own little privacy. After they sat down the waiter came and gave them their menus before walking away.

Thanerah didn’t bother to look inside the menu because she already knew what she wanted to order; back in the Shinobi Realm she would be too lazy to cook and just go to sushi restaurants to eat instead. Hidan felt eyes on him so he glanced up from his menu.

“What?”

Thanerah smiled softly and shook her head. “Nothing” she sweetly replied, maybe too sweetly.

Hidan arched a brow at her in suspicion and asked “Is everything okay? Did something happen when I was away?” he asked with concern.

Thanerah’s smile widened and shook her head. “No, nothing went wrong” she started to blush as she explained “I just…really missed you”

Hidan smirked softly and covered Thanerah’s hand which was resting on the table with his. Thanerah felt her heart skipped a beat and the blush in her cheeks increased. “I missed you too. You have no f**king idea.” said Hidan. He brought the hand he was holding to his lips and he kissed her knuckles softly.

Thanerah’s face felt it’s on fire and she wondered if she could blush even more from that. She diverted her eyes away from him and she heard him chuckled heartedly as she felt her hand being placed on the table with his still holding her hand.

Soon the waiter appeared with a note and pen in his hand, he was going to say something but Hidan quickly said without leaving his eyes off Thanerah. “We’re not done yet” The waiter’s mouth soon closed and mumbled a few things before walking away.

Thanerah groaned softly as she was trying to extinguish the heat off her face but it was nearly impossible since Hidan is still holding her hand until he finally pulled away and flapped his menu open. “Now, what the f**k do you want to eat, sweetie?” he asked as he crossed his legs underneath the table.

Thanerah’s heart was still beating rapidly from his touch but it was slowly returning back to its normal rate. She huffed softly and replied to Hidan “I already know what I want to order”

Hidan murmured to her as his eyes were looking through the names of the food. After he found what he would like to order he held his hand up to call for the waiter to come to get their orders.

--

Thanerah took the last bite of her salmon sushi and after swallowing it she took a few sips from her green tea. Hidan was chewing some pork then something clicked in his mind. “Oh I forgot to give you this…” he said as he rest his fork on the plate and dug his hand in his robes. He pulled out a silver phone that is similar to his and he passed it to Thanerah.

“Thanks Hidan, I was wondering when I’m going to get these” she said as she opened it to check out the accessories of her new phone.

“Yeah, I bought it from the best shops in the Endless City. They say that this is the top sale of the entire collection” Hidan said as he tapped her new phone.

Thanerah smiled widely at Hidan “Thanks” she checked out the telephone list and she only has Hidan’s number in it. She closed the phone and put it safely in her pocket. Thanerah said to Hidan “I should get going”

Hidan sighed heavily as his shoulders slumped in disappointment. “Fine…” he grumbled before he took the last bite of his pork and drank the last drop of his beer. Then he immediately called the waiter for the check.