Chapter 64 Falling

Thanerah moaned softly before Hidan pulled away from the passionate kiss with their salvias hanging between their lips. Soon he kissed the corner of her mouth and trailed his kisses towards her ear so he can nibble her earlobe. She moaned softly as he nibbled it and trailed his kisses down to her neck.

He searched her neck with a motion of a plan landing on the road, that’s how his kisses felt like. Thanerah moaned loudly when he found her weak spot and she felt him smirk against her skin. She gasped sharply when he bite and sucked it. She arched her back in pleasure and pressed her chest against his, earning a small grunt from him as he felt his blood boiling underneath his skin. He was having a hard time not to ravage her quickly but he wanted to take his time with her. Just to get rid of the horrid memory with the Lord.

By the thought of that Hidan groaned as he pulled away from her neck and she wondered why he stopped all of a sudden. Before she could ask him her lips were deeply crashed by Hidan and he was kissing her roughly. She muffled in his mouth in surprise with her eyes widened but soon she closed her eyes as she tried to kiss back equally.

She felt his hands grabbed the edge of the large dark blue shirt that is really Hidan’s until he shred it open so the buttons were flying everywhere thus exposing Thanerah’s bare chest. She gasped surprisingly against his lips and he suddenly pulled away from the kiss and immediately got to the level of her breasts.

She gasped and moaned loudly as she leaned her head back as Hidan was sucking her left nipple while his hand was kneading her other breast. She gasped, hiss through her teeth and moaned as she shook her head on the pillows.

“A-Ah, Hidan…pl-please…stop!” she cried out as she shut her eyes tightly as the memory of the rape was going through her mind since Hidan was doing very similar to what the Lord did to her. He immediately froze from his spot when he heard her plea.

Hidan pulled himself away from her skin to see her lips trembling and small tears were escaping from her eyes. Hidan cupped her face with his hands and she slightly opened her eyes. “I-I’m…I’m sorry, I didn’t mean to scare you.” Apologized Hidan as he wiped the tears away with his thumb.

Thanerah’s heart beat faster since it’s quite rare for Hidan to apologize. Thanerah softened her eyes at him and brought her hand up to caress the side of his face. “It’s all right, I want you to make me forget about it but it’s…” she didn’t need to finish her sentence so Hidan just leaned forward and kissed her lips warmly.

Thanerah kissed back warmly as well and wrapped an around his neck as he wrapped his arms around her waist. Suddenly they changed positions so Thanerah was on top and Hidan was below. Thanerah pulled away from the kiss and Hidan said “Why don’t you take over”

Thanerah started to blush since she had never gone on top before, let alone control over during sex. She stuttered “Um…I-I…”

Hidan smirked widely as he saw her nervous, he actually thought it was cute. Hidan cupped her chin and make her to look at him in the eye. “Just do what you think is fucking natural.” Before she could reply he covered her lips with his own.

Thanerah’s eyes closed as she kissed back and she started to feel his masculine brick-like chest with her hands delicately until she reached the band of his pants and hooked a finger. Hidan groaned softly before he pulled away and grunted at her “Don’t tease me, Thanerah…” he warned her with a deep groan.

Thanerah smiled softly then dug her hand inside his pants and grabbed his throbbing member. Hidan gasped sharply when he felt her pumping him and he started to pant heavily as he leaned his head back on the pillow while hissing through his teeth.