Arranged Marriage (kouha x re...

Oleh PinkPotato707

You always thought you'd marry for love, however fate decided otherwise. what will you do when multiple men (... Lebih Banyak

intro
The Palace
Unruly Love
I Love You
Mine
The Showdown
Thank You
Flower Garden
peach tree
Princes
"Yes"
Djinn Equip
Across The Ocean
White Snow In The Moonlight
Save Me
Trump Card
The Courtyard
Goundi
Red Roses

Prince Kouha

3.9K 84 117
Oleh PinkPotato707

A/N:

Hey guys quick little detail i forgot to add into the info episode: 

You have captured three dungeons. (yup three).

Also can we just take a moment to appreciate how adorable and awsome this picture is!

OMG they're so CUTE! alright back to Episode Enjoy ; )

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Princess (Y/N), i would like you to meet Ren Kouha, your future husband" he said signaling to the boy sitting on the desk. You looked at him and he gave you a wide grin. 

<<ONE MONTH AGO>>

<<KOUHA'S POV>>

"That's enough! you will marry the princess and you will make her believe that you want to marry her!" said Kouen angrily "am i understood?" 

"But Kouen why must i marry the princess? Koumei seems much more fit to marry!" you said angily.

"Kouha do you understand the importance of this marriage?!" said Kouen "besides i already have candidates to be Koumei's wives. He would never complain like this! you are serving your country Kouha you should be honored!"said kouen frustrated.

"Yes brother i am sorry, it would be my honor to marry for the sake of my country" you said "good," said Kouen.

<<BACK TO THE PRESENT>>

<<YOUR POV>>

"Princess (Y/N), a pleasure" said Kouha sliding off the desk and walking right up to you, "y...y...your highness" you stuttered bowing down to him. "I would also like you to meet the Kou Empires High Priest Judar" said Kouen trying to get your attention.

"Would you like to join me for a walk your majesty?" asked Kouha sounding slightly sarcastic. 'Is that sarcasm i hear? ohh that little punk! however i have to do what my sister told me and uphold my duties as a princess'.

<<ONE MONTH AGO>>

KINGDOM OF GOUNDI

"But why am i the one that has to marry the prince?!" you asked angrily.

"Because you are closest to his age and they see you as a powerful asset to the kingdom having your djinn's and all" said the queen "(Y/N) do you have any idea how important this alliance is for our country?!" 

"yes" you said upset 

"now when you meet the prince you are to be mannered, graceful, polite and never forget your place, you have your duties as the third princess of this country do you understand (Y/N)?" 

"yes queen Ramora" you said.

<<BACK TO THE PRESENT>>

"Of course your majesty Lord Kouha" you said sweetly, he opened the door for you and walked out behind you. 

"So (Y/N) i hear you've captured a dungeon, or am i mistaken?" said Kouha sounding a lot less formal now that his brothers weren't around, "yes, i have" you said, keeping the fact that you've captured three to yourself. "Ok, good to know" he said simply "come" "oh um where are we going lord Kouha?" you asked following him. "Please just call me Kouha" he said smilling at you "oh umm ok" you said feeling yourself blushing.

(Now i know it seems like your a quiet timid little princess who couldn't possibly capture a dungeon, let alone tree, but your actually a really brave strong willed girl, trust me you'll see it soon)

"Umm, lor..Kouha where are we going exactly?" you asked " we'll go to the market place" he said "interesting stuff always happen there" he grabbed your wrist and started running to ward the market place.

You spent the whole day with Kouha, looking at nice stuff being sold in the stalls, kids were running around, people shopping for groceries, merchants advertising their products, the smell of freshly cooked food it was all so amazing, and the whole time you were with Kouha, you felt happy. You thought to yourself that maybe, just maybe you could grow to love this man.

<<TIME SKIP>> 

"Its beautiful!" you said looking at the sunset from the palace balcony. "Yeah, it is" said Kouha    "(Y/N)?" "huh?" you said turning your face to Kouha only to find it inches away from yours. He gently tucked a strand of your (H/L) (H/C) hair behind your ear. You felt yourself blushing wildly, then Kouha leaned in and gently kissed your lips, as he pulled away you felt your face go red. "I..i sh..should go ch..check on my sister" you said walking back into the palace hurriedly.

You walked through the palace thinking about what just happened when you realized you had no idea where you were. You kept walking, taking an occasional turn but it was no use you were totally lost. 

"Hey (Y/N)!" you looked to your right to see Hakuryuu walking down the hall towards you.

"Oh hi Hakuryuu" you said smiling, he blushed slightly when you smiled and asked "what are you doing all the way over here?"

"Oh i was just with Kouha but i'm looking for my sister, have you seen her?" you asked.

"Oh yeah, here let me show you" he said smiling ."

"Funny, seems like every time i get lost your here to show me the way!" you said laughing slightly, "haha, yeah" said Hakuryuu rubbing the back of his neck. he turned a corner and walked up to big door. "This is it" he said pointing at the door, "oh ok, thanks Hakuryuu" you smiled at him and knocked on the door.

"Come in" said someone from inside, you walked in to see your sister Hisaya sitting on the couch talking to Prince Koumei. 

"Oh i.. uh..didn't mean to interrupt anything" you said backing out, 

"oh no! (Y/N) please come in!" said Hisaya getting up. "Oh um yes i was just leaving" said Koumei getting up as well.

"Yes ok then...goodnight Lord Koumei" said Hisaya.

"Yes goodnight to you too your Highness" he said leaving the room.

"umm....ok?" you said looking at your sister, "no it's not what you think" she said "oh really? then what is it?" you asked curiously "we were talking about the details for the alliance with the Kou" she said plainly. "Ok whatever" you said sitting on the couch beside her, "i'm leaving tomorrow morning you know" said Hisaya, "what? why?!" you asked, "well because i have to report back to the Queen Ramona" she said.

<<TIME SKIP>>

"Huhh" you sighed as you walked down the hall. 'oh no, not again! why does this always happen to me!'  you thought as you found out you were once again lost. 

"Hey (Y/N)!" you heard someone say from behind you. you turned around half expecting to see Hakuryuu, but instead saw Judar walking down the hall towards you.

"Yes high priest?" you said. 

"Aww c'mon, no need for such formal talk! you can just call me Judar!" he said smirking down at you. 

"As you wish sir Judar" you said.

"No no, just Judar, no sir in front" he said slightly annoyed.

"very well si..Judar" you said laughing inside. "Hey would you mind showing me where my room is, i'm kinda lost" you said slightly embarrassed, "well of course (Y/N)" he said smirking, leading the way down the hall.

"Well here you go, unless you want me to show you around inside as well" he said smirking at you again.

"No i'm fine thanks" you said going into your room felling hot in your face.

A maid brought in your dinner which you ate then took a shower.

"Ugh!" you said falling into your bed thinking of the day you just had. You curled up in bed and fell asleep almost instantly.

  ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------ 

A/N:

Hey guys again thanks for reading don't forget to vote and comment.

Also i will definatley be uploading every wednesday and saturday but may upload more sometimes within the week.

Don't foget to go check out my other story: Jafar x Reader (oneshots)

Byee : )

Lanjutkan Membaca

Kamu Akan Menyukai Ini

66.4K 1.6K 18
Lira Blackwell she was having an average life as a maid, till the day she met the 3rd prince, Kouha Ren of the Kou Empire. The moment she knocked on...
65.2K 2K 19
I do not own magi, magi characters, you, or picture I just own the story line. I wanted to try something different then the other stories so please r...
336K 6.1K 82
(No longer writing) Yes my dears, the title says it all. One shots and scenarios about our half and half Senpai If you don't like a one-shot or somet...
98 1 9
pic creds to @M8RegT9DxEdzkA1 on twitter :') Once you die you get a choice. Live another life or work for the heavens. If one chooses to live another...