Manipulation (Sequel To Total...

By DijaMohd

Sequel to Total Control This starts off with a new start for the reader. It's been almost five years since he... More

A New Begining
A Hesitant Introduction
A New Friend
Another Birthday
An Old 'Friend'
A/n
Puppeteer
A/n
Not the Dark I remember pt. 1
Crushed
A/n
Not the Dark I remember pt. 2
A/n
Back and Forth
Q&A
Confrontation
A/n
Eye Opener
A/a AGAIN!!!!!!
Demon Business
Resolving Mistakes
Tagged
Dark's Here
A/n
You Can't Run, nor Hide
A/n
The Past catches up
Answers
Tagged
Third Book

Stuck In A Loop

1.3K 60 142
By DijaMohd

Your POV

"Yes, Baby Doll" I felt the shiver run through me like a shockwave. I never thought I'd heard that voice, for real, ever again. I'd hoped it at least.
My head hung in my hands, I was practically incapable here. He was back, no doubt. And this time, I have nothing, more accurately, no one. I won't drag Jamie back into this. Mom never knew in the first place. And now there's Mark, what'll happen to him, I'm pretty sure Dark hates his guts.

"What's the matter Baby Doll? " he asked as if he didn't know. It frustrated me to the least.
"You are! Why are you here! Why can't you just leave me alone! " I screamed aloud. If anyone saw or heard me they'd think I'm insane. Maybe I am.

"Shh, you'll wake the neighbours" he chuckled. I glanced over at the nightstand and saw my phone there. See, I knew I brought it up with me. Dark and his fucking games.

I grabbed it and looked to see the time. Right after burning my eyeballs out with the brightness, I saw that it was 4:50 am. I guess he had a point.

And there's the sickening and familiar feeling I felt whenever he was right about something.
"You should go back to bed Baby Doll" Dark chimed as if he cared.
"Stop calling me that, I'm not your fucking toy" I gritted at him.
"No, you're not. You're way more precious" he replied in a low raspy tone. It sucks that I'm a sucker for that kind of voice.

"You're disgusting " I spat and he chuckled.
"Don't hide what I already know"
"What the fuck does that mean? " I grumbled at him.
"You know exactly what it means"
I scoffed at him and got up from my bed to rinse my mouth. Somehow I can still taste that rancid blood mixture in my mouth.

This is fucking disgusting. Did he really have to.

"No, I just wanted to. It was fun, can't wait for more" I could see the grin he would have.
Forgot he could hear my thoughts.

"Better get back to being used to it"
And that he never fucking stops talking.
"I can still hear you " he growled at me. I rolled my eyes looking in the mirror. Yes, I'm still scared of him, but he annoys me too. I don't know which is more prominent.

I quickly decided that I was scared of him more than annoyed when I felt a sharp sting shoot through my upper arm. Then I heard his laugh.
"Did you forget about that too? We have a lot of refreshing to do"

"Ack, you haven't changed a bit, what a surprise" I retorted.
"Time will tell" he sounded like he was talking to himself, rather than me. Which made me wonder what he meant.
"Now get back in bed" and there he sounded like he was whining. I just rolled my eyes again and walked out of the bathroom. I passed my bedroom and went for the stairs.
"What are you doing? " he sounded annoyed now.
"I won't be able to sleep anymore, thanks a lot" I snarled at him. As I reached the top of the stairs, my arm pained again. I winced out and rolled up my sleeve to see the first cut I ever got from him. It was red, like when first got it. He snickered in my head.
"There's a lot more where that came from"
I scoffed again.
"I don't have time to be your puppet" I snarled, descending the staircase.
"You're as stubborn as ever"
"And you're as psychotic as ever" I retorted.
As I reached the last step, my left leg gave a throbbing pain. It was a wrenching pain. I stumbled and my shin hit the edge of the last stair as my knee hit the floor.

The pain from my leg and the pain I got from hitting the stair was enough to cause me to flop on my back and hold my foot. I groaned in pain as my hand rubbed my shin. Thankfully my leg stopped throbbing. Isn't Dark just the best to stop the pain when I fell. Not.

"What the fuck is wrong with you! " I yelled. He didn't say anything.
"If I was at the top I could've died! " I shouted again. I should really stop shouting.
"You wouldn't have died" he grumbled as I was getting up.
"Yeah, sure. Either way, I would've been - " I stopped in my tracks remembering that he doesn't care if I would've been seriously hurt. That's irrelevant information to him.

"Well, if you insist in getting me angry" he complained.
"Then why don't you just leave me alone" I spat and went into the kitchen to make some coffee for myself.
"You're better company that dick bag"
"Dick bag? " I questioned
"Mark, baby doll" he chuckled.
"Mark is sweet, but I guess you don't  see it, being heartless and all" I retorted and braced myself for another pain. But it didn't come. He didn't say anything either.
"Just hurry up and get back to sleep" he said after a while. I scoffed and finished making my coffee. I was gonna head to my recording room, but I forgot my phone upstairs. It's a habit, I always have my phone near me.

I reached the bottom of the stairs and said to Dark
"Don't do anything stupid" he didn't respond as I went up.

Dark's POV

"Don't do anything stupid" she warned but I wasn't gonna do anything. I wasn't thinking that time. She just knows how to grind my gears. She's the only person that pisses me off and I don't want to kill her. With Mark, I just can't kill him.
But I'm not completely complaining about how she's disobedient. In fact, I like it to a certain extent. It makes her so much hotter.

And God, she was beautiful back then but now, wow. I never thought I'd say this about anyone but, she's gorgeous.

I was pulled out of my thoughts as she wondered to herself.

'I might as well change while I'm here'

Oh yes, please do. Yes, I realized that's perverted but fuck off.

She considered it for a moment, I knew she was debating because she knows I can see her. Even with that thought in mind, she still decided to change. I mean, in not leaving and she can't stay in those clothes forever.

God, I missed seeing her. A few of my marks were gone by now, but my favourite ones remained. When that shirt came off, oh fuck. If I could get a boner right now, it'd be so hard.

She's kept in shape, and her...ahem...they were so mesmerizing. But that was short lived as she hurried to put on her bra. But at least I got to admire the rest for a while longer as she rummaged for a shirt. As she went to pull it on, her eyes caught the mirror. She brushed her fingers across the jagged scar around her stomach and hip. My second favourite.

She shook her head and put on her shirt then quickly slipped on a sweatpants. She hummed as the warm clothes hugged her. I guess it would be a bit chilly this early morning.

She grabbed her phone then headed downstairs, got her coffee and went to her recording room. Her place was a bit small. But I'm not complaining, the smaller it is, the less place she has to run or hide. I'm talking about dreams of course. What, I still wanna have some fun.

"Dark, please be quiet" she said.
"But I didn't  say anything" I didn't.
"Just shut up, I'm working" she spat again and I didn't say anything further. I just sat back and watched her set up everything and hit record.

She did her intro and started talking into the camera.
"So today, we're playing a little game called Boogeyman. I don't know, you guys suggested it, so here we go"
"Boogeyman, really? " I said unimpressed.
"Shut up Dark, I said to shut up" she said and I zipped it. I just watched.

I was honestly killing me not to snarl at some of the bullshit the game threw at her. But she did seem like she was having fun. It was so cute every time she'd get scared, she'd jump slightly and freeze. Then giggle and continue on. That was something I never thought I'd say as well. But she's an exception to a lot of my norms.

And another one, I've never been one for physical contact, other than sex. What, I've been out already, without the restraint of Mark. But every time she'd jump, I just wanted to hug her. Just hold her in my arms. I can't right now, but soon. If all goes as planned, very soon.

After about an hour or two of recording, she stopped. She stretched and got up then got another cup of coffee. Then returned and started editing. I was impressed really. She was so good at it, and was sure to cut out anything where she was talking to me. Well, scolding more accurately. I couldn't help it.

She is courageous to snark at me like she does, but she has to learn that I'm the boss. She has to listen to me. And I know exactly how to do that.

But I have to wonder, is she falling for him. I can't have that. And it'll be hard if she is. I already know he likes her. But that stupid idiot doesn't even remember her, he doesn't deserve her. If anyone, I do. Well, she is already mine, she just needs to remember it and stop pushing me away. I'll get her.

And speak of the bitch and he will appear. Just as she finished editing he texted. She opened up her phone and I ran across the message.

'Hey boo, got waffles. Care for breakfast with your idol  😝 '

Such a fucking egotistical bastard.

Y/n giggled and texted back

'How are you so sure I'm awake? '

And obviously an immediate reply.

'Well wake up of you're asleep cuz I'm heading over'

She replied instantly and it bothered me that she did.

'Why, leave me alone, you stalker! 😛'

God, that ding is so annoying, mostly because I know it's Mark.

'You're the fangirl here and come on, please. I'm tired of having breakfast alone, especially since I know you're so close. Pleeaassee!! '

I hate him so much.

She texted back, agreeing to have breakfast with him. If only I had my own body, or if I had the strength to take over. Or... Hmm, that might just work, but I'll need help.

"OK, that's enough for now" she said aloud, standing and stretching.
"Must you have him here, I'd like to be with just you" I told.
She scoffed and left her recording room then going to clean up the little mess she made while making her coffee. God that was so cute how she accidentally spilled her cup.

She went over to the fridge, taking a sip of water.
"I really do like the new place, so secluded" I grinned.
"I hate you" she spat and I couldn't help but laugh.
"I love you too Baby Doll "
"Shut the fuck up, can't you just leave me alone and go back to whatever hell hole you crawled out of"

Damn, she has gotten very snappy over the years, only makes me love her more. But I know she's still scared of me, I don't known why, I haven't done anything to her since I got back.
She hurts me without even knowing it.

"I'll give you one chance to take that back" I warned.
"Fuck off" those are the same words Mark spits at me all the time. I'm not taking that shit from her too.
I made a streak of pain flow through her waist across the scar. She winced, clutching her side and gripping the edge of the counter top.

"Why won't you leave? " she whimpered but wondering to herself rather than saying that to me.
"Would you rather I take over Mark and come back? " I teased.
"No" she didn't even hesitate her answer and it only made me chuckle.
Little does she know.

Just then, there was a knock on her door. We both knew who it was and she shook off the little pain she was still feeling. She made her way to the door but before she could open it, I sent another sting through her arm.
"What fuck was that for? " she whispered.
"Oh, did that hurt. Just remember there's a lot more of that"
"I don't need a fucking reminder" she spat.
"Good, so you know what'll happen if you tell Mark " I warned. She didn't say anything for a few seconds.
"I had no intention of telling him anything, I haven't forgotten what you can do" that statement made me so happy. The fact that she remembers that I'm that powerful, and now that I'm more powerful. But there was a smidge of regret that she hasn't forgotten what I did to her.

She opened the door and, if I could gag I would. If he wasn't good looking, I would've killed him the minute I was bound to him. Even if it meant that I'd be weak for a while. But that doesn't mean I don't hate him any less. At least those damn angels didn't fuck up monumentally.

Mark smiled that dumb smile that those idiot fangirls adore. I growled at him just because I could. Obviously y/n heard me and said to me in her mind.

'It would help if you could shut it'
'Don't talk to me like that Baby Doll '
'Please' she added and I silently praised her. But she did snap at me, no no.

I just made her leg pinch a small bit and, since she couldn't wince, she did something I hated exponentially.
She pulled Mark in for a tight hug. And of course Mark hugged back just as tight. I knew she did it to let out the pressure of the pain but she didn't have to do that. I made her leg sting harder this time, she held on tighter.

"You OK? " Mark asked and she nodded.
"You sure? "
"Yup " she chirped as she pulled away.
"Not every fangirl gets to do that on a regular basis" she chuckled and let him in. He just laughed it off and went to the kitchen, with her trailing behind him.

"That better not be a regular thing from now on" I snarled.
'Just please stop doing that while he's here' I understood where she was coming from. Yes, big fucking shock, Dark the demon, understanding. Fuck you!

I just remained silent, or tried my best to, more accurately.

"Breakfast is served" Mark proclaimed in the worst French accent possible. Pathetic, I know my French is way better, I've actually been there. Given I was terrorizing a few souls. But I could do better French accent.

Y/n laughed heartily at his idiotic accent and took a seat.

Why can't I make her laugh like that?

Your POV

Mark and I sat in silent eating. He seemed to be enjoying the company but I felt sick to my stomach. Not because of him, because of Dark. He hasn't said anything but he's been snarling constantly at Mark as if he could hear him.

Mark was about to put a piece of waffle in his mouth but it fell off the fork and he just ended up sticking his tongue out. I almost choked with laughter. Then I heard Dark scoff again.

'That is very annoying, stop it' I told him and he huffed.

It was killing me that I couldn't reach out to Mark. On one hand, he can maybe help me but on the other, Dark will torture my soul even more than last time and who knows what he'll do to Mark. I'm stuck between the kind and caring Mark and his sadistic and psychotic demon, Dark.

I fazed out again, it's been happening a lot, then I was brought back Mark's voice.
"Did you hear me? " he asked.
"Huh? What? "
"I asked if everything was alright, now it clearly isn't" he said. Dammit.

'Baby doll-'
'I got it, shut it, lemme think...please' I interrupted Dark and added the please for good measure.

"It's fine, just something on my mind" I said to Mark, hoping he'd buy it. He didn't.
"That's the fifth time you zoned out like that, something's up" he persisted.
"It's nothing " I insisted.
"You know you can tell me anything, if something happened-" he said holding my hand. I cut him off.
"Nothing happened Mark" I chuckled pulling my hand away.

'I don't want him touching you, so don't let it linger'

I can't believe Dark, he's so...ugh.

"See, right there, something is wrong" Mark stated.
"What are you taking about? " I asked.
"One minute you're smiling and laughing, next second you're like you're in another world" he rambled out.
"It's fine, I'm just tired" I said.
"It's the morning " he said not buying it.
"There's something called not sleeping well " I responded.
"Why didn't you sleep well? " he dug.
"Umm..Nightmares...yes I still have those, don't laugh at me" I said, trying throw him off. But he didn't seem to be bothered with that. He looked even more serious.

"Everyone has nightmares from time to time. What was it about?" He asked and I kicked myself inwardly.

'Shit, what am I supposed to say'
'Think fast Baby Doll'

I gulped, I hate lying to him.

"Uhm...my..past" I mean, it wasn't actually a lie, right?
"I'm sorry" he said looking down a bit.
"Sorry for what? " I asked.
"For bringing it up" he said with a sadness in his voice.
"It's fine, you didn't mean to, besides you didn't do anything to me, you're not D-" I stopped myself from talking. I just got so wrapped up in flapping my mouth I almost let it slip.

"I'm not who? " Mark asked cautiously.
"Forget about it, I'd rather not mention him" I said making him think that I'd be pain to even think about it. I was, but I have no other choice when he's stuck in my head.

"Y/n, I know you probably don't trust easily, but you know me. You need to trust at least one person. If something is terribly wrong, you can tell me"
"Mark, relax. It's nothing. It was just a dream" I said.

"No dream is just a dream "

-----------------------------------------------------------
Dark is suck a fucking bitch, isn't he. But he has his reasons for hating Mark so much. Reasons that I will not disclose...yet.

And who's these angels Dark mentioned. You won't find out about that in a very long time. In fact, I'm sorry to say that it won't be in this book. Maybe in the next?

Anyways, hope you enjoyed, more to come, but until then, BYYEE!!

And have fun theorizing.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

27.1K 1.1K 36
Okay, kids, this is where it gets complicated. The Reader and Darkiplier have teamed up to fight against Wilford and neutralize the threat he imposes...
1.1M 26.1K 22
"I will chain you up and keep you in my bedroom forever. The only one who you will ever love is me. You are mine Ella and nobody, not even God can ch...
113 0 63
You are a huge fan of Markiplier and when you hear he's going to a con in your home town you decide to go meet him. What will happen when you meet?
97.4K 2.8K 34
You meet a nice guy,suprisingly he has interests for you too! When he invites you to his 'home', it surprises you of how he lives. And how powerful h...