Billion Dollar Deal

By MoonStriker88

"I'm asking to marry your daughter for 1 billion dollars." what would you think if a random stranger asked t... More

Billion Dollar Deal
The offer
The day
The meeting
Appartment
The deal.
The view
The plan and truth
Run away
The pain
Healing
Truth shows
Unbelievable
Misunderstanding
Home
Surprise
The dress
Millie
Nearly there
Party
Authors note.
End of party
The Wedding-Big Day.
Evie Carllton
Heath Carllton
Birthday
On our way
Hawaii
Inside
Meanwhile
Beach
Jazz
Authors note
The message.
On the plane.
Clash
Home
IN SHOCK
Eve....
Parents
Awkward
Authors note
Peaceful
Authors note
Emotions
Authors note
News
Authors note
Warning
Strange
Finding HER
Authors note
Sadness
Shock
Authors note
Run away
COMMENT
Thoughts-short chapter
Please comment
Anger and empathy
Authors note
Loving
Authors note
The visit
Authors note
Strange
Trouble
Authors note- COMPETITION
Day dream
Baby
Authors note
Authors note
Jessica Lexi Carllton
Authors note
Authors note
PLEASE READ
NEW BOOK
The Pretty One
Book dedications
New Book
BILLION DOLLAR DEAL PART 2
New book
New book graphics
My Love
The Dangerous One
New book!
FOLLOWS

Beautiful

46.5K 1K 22
By MoonStriker88

****sorry haven't updated billion dollar deal in ages! not finished yet, so enjoy!*****

EVE

Have you ever had on of those moments, where you find your way? Everything seems suddenly so clear it's so scary? That's what's happening to me right now. When I first met Heath I hated him, I thought he was snobbish, rude, and selfish. He's none of those things....I was wrong...very wrong, because now I see, I met him because it was my fate, now I love him more than I ever imagined a year and a half ago. I know for a fact we've changed each other, helped each other see the world as it really is. I love him for that. Even when I was young I wanted a relationship where we could cuddle every night, drinking hot chocolate with marshmallows, in front of a cottage fire, watching movies. Where we would go out and act like we were still young, and free. Even though me and Heath aren't living in a cottage, we still had all the elements of happy love...one that was too strong to be broken even by the likes of Zack, who could never be eliminated, just stalled for a while. The events of my life whizzed by, and soon enough I was married then with a beautiful baby girl who would never leave my heart.

I looked down at Jessica, one special person, then up at Heath, another person who had changed my life forever. I smiled lovingly, he kissed my forehead then looked forward. I followed his gaze then smiled as I remembered the time we had spent in this place. The beach, Hawaii...we had decided to move to Hawaii with the baby, as it held our love where it belonged. Luckily we were allowed to live in the place we stayed last time. So we had a place to stay. Heath wrapped his arm around my waist and pulled me towards him. I held Jessica gently in my arms, her face content, I ran a hand down her soft pink silk dress which Jazz had sent when she was born. Her fingers gripped my hand and I laughed lightly, Heath saw and joined in stroking her nose playfully.

We were a family, and would be forever. Who knows when Zack would turn up, but when he does we will be ready because when I'm with Heath and Jessica I know I'm stronger. They're my family, even you, whom could be reading this, know that when you have family it makes you happier, stronger, like a team.

"I love you." Heath blurted making my heart tingle.

"I love you too, forever." I smiled then rested my head on his shoulder and watched the sun set into the reflecting sea.

I knew I would be happy, as long as I'm with Heath and Jessica.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

175K 6.8K 74
The demon - he only liked one thing shedding blood of people, enjoying to make them suffer. Enjoying to see them dead but until he meet this girl. So...
84.4K 5K 50
| COMPLETED | ~ | Chapters are being Edited | #Wattys2020 ~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~~•~~•~•~~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~• He was a soldier, running towar...
5.1K 522 36
The one who has eyes on her. The one who is hiding from him. The one who needs her. The one who lusts her. The one who cares for him. The one who pro...
6.7K 115 43
Evanly's desires of being loved, feeling affection, satisfaction and sex were casted aside as she was stuck in a loveless marriage, but light shined...