My Gangleader!

By 00Air_Bear00

Okay this is book two of my gang leader series. Book one you should read first~The Gangeleader Wants Me?!?. T... More

Chapter 1- Lilli
Chapter 2- Luke
Chapter 3-Lilli
Chapter 4-Lilli
Chapter 5- Mike
Chapter 6- Luke
Updating/New book
Chapter 7
Chapter 8-Lilli
Chapter 9-Luke
New book
Chapter 10-Lilli
Chapter 11-Charlie
Chapter 13~ Lilli
A/N
Chapter 14~Luke
A/N
Chapter 15~ Matt
Chapter 16~Lilli
Chapter 17~ Luke
Chapter 18~Lilli
Third and Finally Book

Chaper 12 ~Luke

1.7K 59 1
By 00Air_Bear00

"Wait what!" I yelled when the doctor told me the news.

"Sir we are checking the DNA now. We'll have results in about 4 hours." I nod and sit down anger, sadness, and confusion running through me.

"SHE LOST ANOTHER FUCKING BABY. IM GOING TO KILL AIMEE." I yell punching a wall. A nurse runs in and wraps my hand. I nod and watch her parents walk in.

"Luke we heard." I put my hand up to stop them.

"Don't repeat I have only one good hand now." They nod and sit down. That's when Ms Anderson and Ally run in here.

"Oh you two are here." She says and glares at Lilli's parents. She sits on the other side of me and Matt walks in.

"Ally?"

"Matt?" She hugs him and Matt hugs her back.

"Awe romance." I say then the doctor comes in.

"Luke, sir the baby was yours. Apparently she was six weeks pregnant when she was shot. I'm sorry sir." I nod and he continues. "We've estimated that Lilli should be in a coma for a few weeks, if it's longer we'll pull the plug."

I head home after visiting Lilli. I walk out back to look at my boys grave. I feel tears go down my face when I felt a small hand grab mine. "Hey Babygirl."

"Daddy where's mommy?"

"She's on a secret mission." Faith laughs and claps her hands.

"Yay mommy is a spy." I laugh and pick her up.

"Time for bedtime." I say walking her to her room.

"Goodnight babygirl."

"Goodnight Daddy." I close her door and walk to my room. I shut the door and break down crying.

"Dear God, please let Lilli get through this. Don't let our little girl grow up without her mother." I pray before getting ready for bed and laying down. I look over at Lilli's side and curl up with her pillow. "I miss you Lil." I say in a low whisper to no one and I fall asleep.
---------------------------------
All my books have been updated go read them, I'll update when I wake up. Love you readers, stay lovely and enjoy 😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😊
Starting a new book called One Summer Day. First chapter will be posted soon.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.8K 16 5
Tiana fresh out of college and went on a party night with her best friends only to end up in a mans bed the next day, after a few hours of pure passi...
935K 22.6K 41
While moonlighting as a stripper, Emery Jones' mundane life takes a twisted and seductive turn when she finds herself relentlessly pursued by reclusi...
1.7M 109K 200
**Story is gonna be slow paced. Read only if you have patience. 🔥** Isha Sharma married a driver whom she had just met. She was taking a huge risk...
557K 16.2K 41
(I do plan on going through the book and doing a full/story line edit so it can flow better, but not anytime soon. So read at your own risk.) I used...